Making Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate wore a beautiful, black, ribbed-knit turtleneck sweater and jeans when she came over. It was really getting chilly outside even for South Carolina.

"I want to hear all about this terminal leave thing," she said excitedly. "When are we leaving? Give me all the details, okay, honey?" she bubbled.

I started explaining it to her when she said, "I really want a cigarette first. Can we go outside?"

I reminded her how cold it was and told her she could smoke inside if she wanted to. "No, thank you. I don't like the smell of it in the house and I don't think that will change. Besides, I enjoy going outside and cold weather doesn't bother me." Her eyes twinkled as she said, "It better not, huh? I mean, doesn't it get really cold in Seattle?"

"Cold is relative, I suppose. If you're from Minnesota, no. But if you're from South Carolina, yes. It stays between 40-60 most of the year. The summers are short and it gets into the 70s most of the time and into the 80s now and then. Every few years, we'll have one or two days in the 90s but that's about it."

I helped her with her coat as she grabbed her cigarettes and new lighter. She sat down and lit her own cigarette then hungrily took a first long, deep puff. "That is so good!" she said. She took another long, deep drag and exhaled then said, "I noticed at work today that I didn't feel well or something. I had some kind of unusual feeling that came on after lunch. I had a cigarette before going to work but I'm not ready to smoke there yet for obvious reasons. The feeling didn't go away until I got home and had another cigarette." Kate inhaled deeply again then said as she was exhaling, "So...I think I had my first craving for a cigarette today." She looked at me to see the expression on my face.

"Come here," I said patting my lap.

"You remembered!" Kate purred.

"Remembered what?" I asked sincerely.

"You forgot already? Shame on you!" she teased. "I like it when you tell me what to do. Remember?"

I felt my cock begin to stiffen as Kate sat down. "Oh, my! It seems someone else enjoys what telling his girlfriend...excuse me...finance...what to do does to her!" Kate kissed me hungrily then whispered, "She really, really likes being told what to do." She took another very deep drag and exhaled a huge, creamy plume of smoke. "And I believe he really, really likes watching her smoke."

"He does. You have no idea how much, either. You are the sexiest woman I have ever known or seen," I told her as she kissed me full on the lips.

"Or fucked?" she asked coyly.

"You are most definitely the sexiest woman I have ever fucked."

Kate finished her cigarette and said, "The last two or three drags don't taste as bad tonight. I enjoy all of the others and I don't dislike them now." She sat quietly for a minute and said, "Do you mind me telling you things like that about smoking?"

I reached up and brushed her pretty hair back and said, "Honey, I not only don't mind it, I want to talk to you about smoking all the time. I want to share this experience with you step by step. I want to know what you're feeling and thinking and experiencing. You can't talk too much or too often about it. I was just concerned you'd be upset if I brought it up all the time.

She kissed me again. The taste of her smoky kisses was so intoxicating. "My God, I love the way you taste after smoking."

"I'm so glad. I'm not at the point where I enjoy smoking for it's own sake yet, but I really love the way you look at me and see me when I smoke. I feel like the sexiest, most-loved woman on earth," she said.

"That's because you are," I told her. "You're beautiful without smoking. But when you do smoke you become so incredibly sexy to me it's all I can do not to tear your clothes off and make love to you right then and there."

"Mmmm. I like the sound of that," Kate said. "But I'd prefer to have you tear them off and fuck me rather than just make love." She ground her ass into my swollen cock and kissed me again.

"Can I tell you something else?" I said.

"Anything. Anything, anytime," Kate said as she reached for another cigarette.

I watched take a long first inhale. I moaned softly as she exhaled. "So what did you want to tell me, sweetheart?" Kate asked as she took another deep drag from her cigarette.

"I really love it when you talk...well...dirty. Or nasty or whatever you want to call it. That really turns me on."

"Really? You mean when we're having sex or just anytime?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

Kate laughed. "Okay, that answers my question. Well, that's another very easy change I'm very happy to make. What kinds of things would you like me to say the most and when?" She took a very long, deep drag and exhaled in front of me.

"Honestly? Maybe it's from feeling trapped in the whole church thing for so long but hearing you well...how do I put this? I'd really love to hearing you say things like 'goddamn' or 'Jesus Christ' and I definitely like hearing you say things like 'fuck.' As to when, anytime you'd like is fine. Just add them into the conversation like they're the kinds of things you'd normally say." I looked at her and said, "So now I have to ask. Do you think I'm terrible?"

Kate finished her cigarette and she exhaled the last drag said, "No fucking way," she said as she kissed me softly. "That seems perfectly understandable to me. After all, I said I want to change every goddamn thing about me so—fuck, yeah, I can do that." She laughed and said, "Was that too staged?"

"Hardly," I replied. "And speaking of hard, between that last cigarette, your sexy sweater, and your goddamned cursing, I want to fuck you so bad it's killing."

Kate smiled at me in a way that told me she was absolutely loving all of this. She brought her smoky lips close to mine in order to drive me crazy then said, "Jesus Christ. All you fucking think about is my goddamned pussy and my fucking smoking. So fine. Let's go inside so you can shove your goddamned cock into my fucking pussy." Kate laughed again because it was all so contrived but both of us were thoroughly enjoying going through these many changes together.

We both laughed loudly as I carried my fiancé back inside and set her on the bed. I took her coat off and started to undress myself. Kate looked up and said, "So do you want me to leave my goddamned sweater on while you fuck me or do you want to see my fucking tits this time?"

Kate tried hard not to laugh and I couldn't help myself. I threw my shirt on the floor, bent down, and kissed her. "I love you so much, Katie. How in the world did I ever go so lucky to find the most perfect woman in the world?"

"Dittoes here," she said. "Now, for God's sake, please stop talking and get that gorgeous fucking cock of yours out and stick it in my goddamned pussy, okay?" I obliged her not once but twice.

For the next several days, we were both incredibly busy. I got a trailer hitch welded to the back of my car and reserved a H-Haul trailer for one week with drop off taking place in Auburn, Washington. I started checking out of my squadron and pre-enrolled for the winter quarter at Green River Community College, also in the town of Auburn. After the cost of the trailer and my first quarter's tuition, I had almost exactly $5,000 left in savings. Kate said she'd be able to pull together almost $2,500 with her last paycheck and the little bit she'd put away. She was also having her mother sell her car and that should bring in another $3,000 or so after paying her mom $500 for her troubles and another $650 to the garage for repairs she'd put on the credit card. So after the move, we'd have pretty close to ten grand to start out new lives.

Kate gave notice at work which shocked everyone except for Joan who'd noticed the large but faux diamond on Kate's finger that morning. Kate said the look Joan shot at her when she saw it was one of those "if looks could kill" kinds. The only words she spoke to Kate until she walked out the door were, "I'm not sure which one of you two is the bigger Judas Iscariot—you or him. You two deserve each other." Well, alrighty then! Kate also told her mother she was leaving and asked if she'd like to meet me. Her answer was a very terse, very dry, "Why would I want to meet your second mistake? I met the first one and I told you how it would end. Now you're running off with some boy you hardly know. I'll have no part in any of it." Well alrighty then—again!

So when the day came to leave, all I had to do was throw a couple of bags into the trailer then pick Kate up at her mom's house before heading to the storage unit where she'd put her things after leaving Andy. She had two suitcases, a large cloth bag, and her purse when I pulled in. Those went into the car then she waved goodbye to her mom who decided to step out onto the front porch as we drove off. From there, we headed to the storage unit where she'd kept her things since leaving Andy. The things she had in storage didn't quite fill the trailer so I made sure everything was very tightly secured inside before we got ready to leave.

I closed the door and snapped the lock shut and turned to Kate. "Are you ready to leave Beaufort and drive across the country with me?"

She put her arms around me, looked into my eyes, and said, "I've been waiting for you my whole life. I don't know how I got so lucky to find you but you couldn't keep me away from you if you tried."

I pulled her close and kissed her and told her again how much I loved her. "Looks like I have a stalker," I said smiling at her.

"If you ever try and leave me you better make sure you don't have a cute little bunny rabbit running around." I went to open Kate's door and she said, "Do you mind if I have a cigarette before we go? I've only had two all morning and I'm really wanting one bad."

We leaned on the car as Kate enjoyed a cigarette. "I'm really starting to enjoy smoking," she said as she finished the last puff. "I'm not addicted yet but I've gone from really disliking it to tolerating it to not minding it to now enjoying it." She crushed it out and said, "One long kiss for the road?" knowing it would make me hard. As we kissed, she pushed hard against my growing erection. "I love having that kind of power over you, honey," she said after a very long French kiss.

"And I love you having it over me," I said as I opened her door.

We spent the next six days driving across the country. It was mid-December and most of the drive was clear and cold with lots of gray skies and raw weather. We hit snow in the Rocky Mountains but the interstate was well plowed and sanded so there wasn't any danger. We listened to the radio whenever we could get reception and talked to one another for hours when we couldn't. We took turns driving which made this nearly 3,000 mile journey a lot more enjoyable. I was also treated to the site of my beautiful wife-to-be smoking a cigarette several times a day. She was still only smoking 4-5 a day but I enjoyed watching her take every puff of each cigarette. I loved seeing her addiction progress and couldn't wait until smoking was as much a part of her as breathing. She was just so fucking sexy when she smoked.

We spent the first three days with my parents who both smoked. My mom and dad both immediately fell in love with Kate and my mom was happy to have a daughter who would have a cigarette with her. We spent the next couple of days looking for an apartment in Auburn and found one two days before Christmas. We put down a deposit then returned to my folks' place where we spent our first Christmas together.

We'd agreed not to spend money on presents this year as both of us felt that the other was the best gift either of us could have. Kate's gift to me was wearing my favorite white sweater on Christmas Day and making sure to drive me crazy with each of the 6-8 cigarettes she smoked during the day. The house was too small to have sex in but we did lay side by side in bed that night and masturbate each other. It was such a pleasant diversion from intercourse or even oral sex. Neither of us spoke nor did we touch one another except for one hand on the other's genitals. She wore her sweater to bed and as soon as I touched her pussy she reached over and lit a cigarette which she smoked as I used the middle finger of my right hand to massage her clit. At the same time, she used her left hand to hold and stroke my cock after she applied a bit of baby oil to her palm. It was virtually silent but both of us had huge orgasms as we both quietly came together. I shot my wad all over my chest and face and Kate turned over and licked me clean moaning softly with delight. We cleaned ourselves off with Baby Wipes and fell asleep in one another's arms.

The next day we moved into our new apartment, unloaded the trailer, and turned it in one day late which cost $35 extra but it was a lot better than putting things in storage and getting them back out. We christened every room in the apartment by making love in them but then, that wasn't much of a feat since it was a one-bedroom, one-bathroom gig. There was a washer and dryer in a utility closet for which Kate was very grateful.

We got everything put away in less than two days and Kate was adamant about starting her job search immediately. "Why don't you wait until after New Year's Day, sweetheart?" I suggested.

"No way," she said. "You start school on the 3rd and I want to have a some money coming in during January."

"I already got an advance on my GI Bill," I said.

"Yes, but most of that went for tuition and books and you don't get another check until the first of March so we're going to need money and with you taking mostly math and science classes, I don't want you to have to work part time. I want you to spend all of your time on your studies because next year you'll be at the University of Washington and that means extra travel time, too." She thought for a moment then said, "Okay. I don't want you to spend ALL of your time studying." She gave me that look then said with mock indignation, "You haven't fucked my goddamned pussy in two days. Can I please get some fucking cock around here?"

"Can I please get someone to have a cigarette and get me in the mood?" I teased as I took her hand to lead outside to the little patio.

"I think that can be arranged," she told me. Every time Kate smoked, it was just like the first. I loved the way she held it with her first two fingers extended. I loved her long nails whether they were painted or not. Her hair was pulled back in a pony tail and she looked so hot it was killing me. She didn't need to ask if I wanted her to sit on my lap. That was a given. Her lips and mouth tasted to good to me when she smoked that it was almost enough to make me cum.

I cupped her breast as she kissed me and Kate moaned softly. "Oh, God," she murmured. She lifted up her sweater indicating she wanted my hands directly on her boobs.

"No bra today?" I teased as I squeezed her boob. She groaned loudly.

"You just noticed?" she said as she exhaled a long, beautiful stream of smoke.

"Sorry," I told her. "I'm a very bad boy. You may have to punish me."

"Mmmm. I like the sound of that," she said softly. "But I'd rather you punish me. Is that okay?"

I'd had no experience with a submissive woman before so I really wasn't sure what was going on. Neither Kate nor I even knew there was a name for women like her. She only knew she really, really like it when I ordered her to do things in the bedroom. Lately, she was hinting around that she'd like me to be even more...demanding...that was the word she used...outside the bedroom, too. I wasn't a domineering man and I'd always been taught to respect women so I initially felt very uncomfortable about doing anything more than telling her to get on her knees or to suck my cock but Kate's needs were growing and neither of us knew what they really were let alone how to meet them. We were both learning as we went and enjoying the journey immensely.

When she finished her cigarette, we kissed for a very long time. I was rock hard by this point knowing my cock would be fucking my beautiful fiancé in a few minutes. On the way inside, I slapped her ass hard and said, "Get inside missy and get your pussy all lubed up for me."

I no sooner closed the door when Kate threw herself at me and said, "Just like that! Punish me just like that—okay?" Her eyes danced back and forth as she strained to see if I understood what she meant. I didn't but knew I'd have to try.

"I will," I said. "Now get in the bedroom on your back and spread your fucking legs for me. You're about to get a very serious fucking."

"Oh my God," Kate gasped. "Okay. I will," she said. I stopped to pee (which is difficult with a hard on) and heard her tearing off her shoes and socks, coat and jeans and the bed springs creak as she lay down.

I pulled off my own clothes in the bathroom and called out, "Are your legs spread like I told you to?"

"Yes, they are. I've done exactly what you told me to do, honey," Kate called back. I could tell she was already breathing hard.

I walked into the bedroom swinging my bat. Kate looked at me and gasped. I didn't know if this would work or not but I said, "No one told you to look at my cock, did they?"

Kate's eyes opened wide with what appeared to be intense surprise coupled with excitement. "No. No one said to do that," she said politely.

"Then turn over. You're going to have to be punished."

Kate immediately rolled over. "Not like that," I said. "Get up on all fours." She complied instantly. "Good girl," I said.

I climbed up on the bed and smacked her hard on the ass. When I heard her gasp, I slapped the other cheek just as hard. "That's what happens to bad girls," I said.

"I'm sorry," she whimpered. "I'll be good. I promise."

"We'll see about that." I was on my knees and just slid behind her and began fingering her pussy. Kate gasped again then began moaning. I slapped her ass again twice in quick succession.

"Yes! Fucking—yessss!" she cried.

Without any more warm up, I mounted her from behind and shoved my cock in all the way to the hilt and held it there. I bent over and put my lips next to her ear and said, "Is this what you like, baby?"

"Yes!" she screamed out. "I fucking love this. Please fuck me hard. I've been so bad. I'm so bad. I'm such a slut. Please fuck me."

I pounded the shit out of her pussy until I was ready to cum. I didn't wait for Kate for the first since we started having sex. I just shot everything I had deep inside her until I was spent. I pulled and and lay on my back. "Suck my cock clean," I said.

Without hesitation, Kate went down on me eagerly and hungrily licking me clean. When she was finished I said, "Lay down and play with yourself until you cum."

Kate's orgasm came in less than 60 seconds. She came harder than I can ever remember her coming before. She was panting so hard I had to look over to be sure she was okay. Once she calmed down, I said, "Come here, sweetie."

She put her head on my chest and began rubbing my chest and said without looking at me, "That was the most amazing thing ever."

I asked her what parts she liked the most and although she wasn't sure how to express it, it seemed to me that what she enjoyed more than anything was some kind of need to be punished for being a 'bad girl.' Not for having done any particular thing wrong but for being a 'bad girl' as in the kind who's bad because she's promiscuous; a girl who does bad things no one else knows about. After all, any girl who loves cock must by definition be bad, right? At least that was part of my impression of what she was feeling but couldn't express.

I was too busy getting ready to start classes to think much more about her needs and Kate was out interviewing for jobs. The economy was good and jobs were plentiful so I suggested she not take the first one she was offered. That turned out to be a wise decision because the third job she was offered paid almost 25% more than the other two jobs. A tariff company located in the city of Renton, about 10 miles north of Auburn, hired her and her first day at work was my first day in college.

1...56789...13