Making Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taking Calculus 101, Physics 101, Psychology 101, and English 201, all requirements at the UW for engineering students. All of my classes would transfer which made class selection a lot less stressful. I'd heard stories about universities not accepting certain classes from community colleges and I didn't want to waste any time taking courses I didn't have to take.

Both us had a great first week and couldn't have been more pleased with how things were going. I liked all of my professors and Kate really liked her boss, a balding, middle-aged man named Jim. He owned the company and lived with his boyfriend, Richard. Gay marriage was still in the future and neither of these guys ever said a word about their living arrangement, but everyone knew. And no one cared. They treated Kate amazingly well and anytime they had something going on at their home, they invited her (and me) to join them. If they had tickets to a Seahawks or Sonics game they couldn't attend, they gave them to us.

Kate was in her third week at work when she called me on my cell phone. She knew my schedule at school and that I was currently on a break.

"Hi!" she said. "How's class today?"

"Great," I told her. "We're heavy into differentiation right now in math and physics is a lot of basic laws but it's all very interesting."

"I'll take you word for it," Kate teased. Academics wasn't her thing. She was a very smart woman but college held no interest for her. "So I called because I wanted to share something with you."

"What's that?" I asked. "You've piqued my curiosity."

"Well," she began. "The first week here was just three days, last week was five, and this is my second day of my third week.


"Your'e quite the mathematician, sweetheart!" I kidded.

"Stop!" she said. "This is really important to me because I know it will be to you and I want to share with you."

"Sorry," I said. "What is it?

"I've only snuck out to smoke twice a day so far but I haven't smoked in the office. Richard has a room where he goes to smoke right next to my desk and today I asked if I could join him. He said, 'I didn't know you smoke' and when I told him I do, he said, 'Sure!' So I'm getting ready to have my very first cigarette at work!"

"Oh, my God," I groaned. "I'd give anything to be there with you. I'm getting a chubby just thinking about it."

Kate giggled. "I thought you'd like that. And you'll like this, too," she said with that playful sound in her voice.

"There's more?" I asked.

"Uh, huh. Today is the first time my craving for a cigarette was so bad I couldn't stand it. That's why I asked Richard if I could use that small room to smoke, too."

"Fuck!" I groaned. "Someone is definitely getting fucked tonight!"

"Promise?" Kate teased.

"Guaranteed!" I promised her.

"One last surprise," she said sweetly. "I got an advance on my first check and I went shopping during my lunch break. You're going to love what I wear to be bed tonight."

"Tell me what it is?" I begged.

"Uh, uh. You're going to have to wait but I promise you you'll love it. Now I'm going to go have my first-ever cigarette at work in the office." She paused to see how heavily I was breathing before saying, "But it won't be my last. Bye, honey. I love you. Fuck you later!"

I heard the phone click and my first thought was to get to a bathroom stall with a door so I good jerk off. I knew I'd regret it, though, because I wouldn't be as excited tonight if I did. So I forced myself to forget about my beautiful wife smoking at work for the first time and made myself concentrate on the slope of a curved surface. God I wanted to fuck her!

Kate was very coy that evening after she got home. We had dinner and then a glass of wine after as she had her now-usual after-dinner cigarette. After a second glass, she said, "I'm going to take a shower and change into what I bought today if that's okay?"

"That's more than okay. I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom," I told her.

About 20 minutes later, Kate came into the bedroom wearing nothing but a long-sleeved, pink ballerina sweater, white stockings, and four-inch heels. The little sweater had the kind of rib knitting that made me crazy. It left her perfect tits completely exposed while covering just her shoulders, her arms, and several inches of her upper back.

"Do you like it?" she said as she spun around to show it to me.

"Oh, my God! That is fucking perfect!"

She slid in next to me in bed and said, "May I please get what I need tonight, too?" Her eyes had that look what told me she really, really wanted and needed my approval.

"You may," I said as I kissed her. "But you'll have to do something else special for me tonight," I told her.

"Mmmm. Name it," she said sweetly.

"I want you to smoke in bed for me." I knew she didn't like the smell in the house which was fine by me as I didn't, either, even though I had a huge fetish for cute women who smoked.

"Hold on," she said. I could tell she wasn't upset at all. When she came back, she slid next to me and said, "I actually wanted another cigarette." She lit the one she had with her and took a very deep drag. As she exhaled she said, "I have something else to tell you."

I raised up so I could see her face and watch her smoke. "More surprises? Will I like this one, too?"

She was taking an incredibly deep drag and nodded her head. She let most of it escape from her mouth then quickly inhaled all of it back in.

"My God you're sexy. Did you know that?"

"Thank you, honey," Kate said.

"So what's this revelation?" I asked as I kissed her softly. As always, I moaned at the taste of her smokey kisses.

She took another long drag and said, "I love to smoke," she said as she exhaled a long stream of smoke. "I really do love it. Guess how much I smoked today?" she asked as she took another long drag from her cigarette.

"Half a pack?" I asked.

"Keep going," she teased.

"Twelve?"

"I opened this pack this morning and there are five left. So this is the most I've ever smoked in one day."

"Did you enjoy smoking that much?" I asked while caressing her hair and face.

She finished her cigarette with one very long drag at the end and said, "Every one of them. I actually look forward to my next cigarette now while I'm smoking one. I am totally addicted to smoking so I hope you really do love it because I don't think I can quit." She paused, put out her cigarette then said, "In fact, I don't want to quit. I absolutely love to smoke. So are you happy with what you've done to me?" she said playfully.

"Very," I replied. "The better question is are you happy with whom you've become?"

"Very," she said in the same tone as me. "In fact, I couldn't be more happy with you, my life, or anything. I'm so thankful for you and your love and for everything we have. And...well...I'm even thankful you um...incentivized me to start smoking. I mean, I had no idea I could ever enjoy something this much. I absolutely love smoking so thank you for encouraging me to start."

I kissed and said, "I feel like I'm living in some kind of fantasy. I mean, this is exactly what I used to fantasize about whenever I masturbated. A beautiful woman I love who wears what I like and who loves to smoke. I honestly can't believe this is happening to me—with you. I love you so much, Katie."

"So may I please have it the way I like it now?" she said coyly.

I kissed and moaned at the wonderful taste then said, "Okay. That's it. You've been smoking. You're a very bad girl." Kate moaned when I said that. "Turn over and present you ass to me," I ordered. Kate's eyes opened wide with that look I now loved. She was on her knees with her perfect ass held high waiting to be spanked.

"Don't move," I told her. "I have a surprise of my own for you tonight, honey." I came back in a moment and said, "Take a look at this."

Kate turned her head and peeked around her right arm. She gasped. "Oh, my God! What is that? Are you going to use that on me?" Her voice was quivering.

"No one told you to look. Turn back around immediately," I told her. She did so. "This is called a riding crop, Katie and yes, I'm going to use it on you. On your ass and on your pussy." Kate moaned loudly. It was a moan of pure ecstasy.

"You see, I found a bookshop near the campus that sells adult literature. I did some research and learned that you are what's known as a submissive woman. There a lot of variations so I don't know exactly how to um...classify you yet...but it's very clear that you get turned on by having a man dominate you. You may even be a bit of a masochist since you seem to enjoy mild amounts of pain." Kate purred. "But we'll discuss this later. What's important is that you have a husband who cares enough to punish his wife who is such a bad girl."


Kate moaned loudly and said, "I am bad. I'm so, so bad." She paused for a second then asked, "Will it hurt?"

"Isn't that what you want?" I said as I slapped my hand with it. Kate flinched. "Isn't that what you need?"

I waited for her to respond and as she was saying, "Yesss..." I smacked her bare ass hard with the crop. Kate yelped and gasped again.

"Like that, baby?" I asked.

"Yes! Please. Just like that. I fucking goddamn love that. I'm SO bad. Please punish me? Please?"

I'd also purchased a small vibrator that attached to the tip of my index finger. When I turned it on, Kate flinched again but knew better than to turn around without asking for permission. "What's that? Will that hurt me, too?" she inquired with some fear in her voice.

"No, honey. This provides pleasure." I held it against her clit and allowed her to feel the vibration.

"Oh, Jesus fucking Christ!" she moaned. "Oh, my God! That feels so fucking goddamned good. Oh, Cal. Please keep doing that."

I immediately stopped and popped her other ass cheek with the riding crop. "I decide when you get pleasure or when you get pain. After all, you're a bad girl and bad girls don't get to make decisions. They just take whatever they're given."

Kate was whimpering as that last pop really smarted. "Yes. You're right. I didn't know. I'm sorry. I should know better."

I popped her on both sides of the ass one right after the other. Kate was softly calling out, "Owww! That stings so bad!"

I placed the vibrator back on her pussy again and said, "There you go, sweet girl." I flicked in on and Kate's body tensed.

"Oh, yes! Oh...fffuck! Oh...God!"

I left it there until she was about to come then took it away. "No!! Put it back! That's so mean. I was just about to cum. Please put it back!!"

I popped her again and told her to lay on her back. Kate did just that.

"Spread your legs wide and show me your pretty pussy," I told her.

Kate's eyes were still wide and she was looking at me. Her eyes were darting back and forth, up and down, taking it all in. "I want this shaved," I said roughly as I laid the crop on her hairy pussy. "Don't even bring hair down there to bed again. Do you understand?" I said as I stared at her.

"Yes, I understand. I won't ever do that again. I promise. I'll shave it tonight for you, okay?

"But it isn't shaved now, is it?" I said. I began slapping my hand with the crop. "That displeases me," said as I looked from her eyes to her pussy and back again.

"What will you do to me?" Kate said with a look of excited fear on her pretty face.

"I'm going to show you what will happen if you do this again," I said matter of factly. "Prop up on those two pillows so you can see," I told her.

Just as she rested her head on them, I brought the crop down on her pussy. I'd never done anything like that before so I had no idea how hard to hit her. I didn't want to hurt the woman I loved, but I knew she wanted more than just being gently touched. Judging by her reaction, that wasn't nearly hard enough. I held the crop over her pussy then waited for her to look at me. When she did, I lifted it up and then brought it back down much more forcefully. Kate yelped and gasped and grabbed the sheets hard.

"Understand?" I said hoping that wasn't too much.

"Yes. I do. I understand. I don't want to displease you any more. I want you to love me."

I leaned over her and kissed her and said quietly, "I AM loving you." As we looked into each other's eyes I came out of role play and said, "Am I doing this right? Am I hurting you?"

Kate's eyes welled up with tears and she hugged me and pulled me on top of her. "I have never felt so loved in my entire life. I love you SO much." She was crying as she said, "Is this too weird for you? Are you okay with this? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

I kissed her and wiped away her tears as I asked, "Are these all tears of joy?"

She kissed me hungrily and nodded her head furiously. Kate quickly said, "Yes. Every one of them. I've never been so happy before. Ever. This is perfect. Thank you for understanding what even I don't understand. You are so amazing and so handsome and so wonderful." Kate was now sobbing and things felt weird.

"Are you all right? Do you want me to stop?"

Kate shook her head. "No. I'm okay. I just need a minute. I'm just overwhelmed by all the wonderful changes that have taken place in my life in so short a time. Just a few months ago I was living in a horrible marriage with an abusive husband and now I'm engaged to a man I love so much. A man who knows me better than I know myself." She wiped the tears from her eyes then said as she looked longingly into my eyes, "It all just hit me at once." Kate smiled and amid the tears and snot running from her nose she said, "Actually, YOU just hit me—and I liked it." She managed a smile then reached for a tissue and cleaned herself up. "Okay. All better."

"You sure?" I asked.

"I will be as soon as you punish me again for being so bad," she said with a smile.

I leaned back and placed the crop over her bare breasts. "So are you going to remember to shave your pussy tonight?" I said as I raised the crop up ever-so gently and then back down on her nipple with hitting it. "Or will you forget?"

"I'll remember. I promise I will," Kate said.

"You may need some help to remember," I said and quickly popped her breast with the crop.

"Owww!" she screamed. "Mmmmm. Mmmmm. I'll remember," she moaned. "May I please get fucked soon?" she begged. "Then I can go shave my pussy."

I dropped down between her legs and began eating out her pussy was still red from the hard pop I'd given her. "Oh, my fucking God!" Kate exclaimed as she arched back. "Fffcuk...yes!"

I slid up and rammed my cock straight into her wet pussy. After several hard strokes I withdrew then placed in front of her mouth. Kate hungrily took her pussy juices into her mouth before I fucked her again. We repeated this several times before I fucked her to orgasm. We lay beside one another both breathing hard.

"Would you like a another cigarette?" I asked hopefully.

"Very much," Kate said. I grabbed one for her and lay beside as she inhaled it slowly and deeply.

"So do you really love smoking?" I said as I brushed her hair.

"Yes. Very much. I truly love to smoke, sweetheart. I'm just amazed at how much I like it already."

When she finished, Kate went to the bathroom and shaved her pussy until it was completely bald. She came back in the bedroom still wearing the ballerina sweater and I said, "Show me."

She got on the bed and spread her legs wide for me so I could inspect her work. "Good girl," I said approvingly. "Very nice work. Looks like you don't have to be worried about any more punishment tonight."

Kate wrinkled her face and said, "I don't like the sound of that."

I rolled over on top of her and grabbed both wrists hard and pulled her arms out wide above her head. "I don't need a crop to punish you. You understand that, right?''

There was that familiar look in her eyes again. It was a look which said, "I know you won't actually hurt me but you have the ability to make me think you might and that turns me on so much."

"Yes. I understand," she whispered. "Are you going to hurt me again?" The anticipation in her eyes was incredible.

I was already hard as I lined up my cock with her still-wet pussy and jammed it in as hard as I could. Kate screamed with pleasure. "Does that answer your question?" I kept her arms stretched out and fucked her as hard as I possibly could. I actually worried it might be too much at one point and after I came inside of her I asked.

"No, you didn't hurt me, sweetheart. Not even close. Oh, my God, honey, I loved that so much. I can't even put into words how great that was. So, no. You most definitely did not hurt me, okay? I just can't get over how willing you are to love me the way I need to be loved. I don't ever want to disappoint you."

Kate looked so needful. "My sweet little girl," I told her as I kissed her. "I'd do anything for you. Anything at all."

Kate looked so helpless and small. "It's funny how I feel when I'm with you," she said. "I'm almost ten years older than you, but I feel like I'm a little girl whenever we're together. I feel like you're the older one and that you're teaching me about life and love and sex and...and...who I am. You've changed me, Cal. Or rather, I've changed because of you. Either way, I couldn't be happier with my life or the man I'm sharing it with."

I told her I felt the same way before we fell asleep in one another's arms. The next morning we got up and went back to our routines of work and school.

For the next two months or so, we explored her boundaries and limits as Kate continued to find happiness in both getting what she most need from me and from pleasing me. I loved the fact that it also did the same for me. We had this wonderfully symbiotic relationship that probably wouldn't work for anyone else, but it most definitely did for us.

My first semester was coming to a close and unless I blew a final, I was going to finish will all As. While I worked my ass off to do that, I gave Kate a huge amount of the credit for earning money so that I could spend as much time as I needed studying. Her divorce was finally granted but it was almost a non-event for us. The paperwork came in the mail one day and the next we filed for a marriage license. Two days later we went to the office of the Justice of the Peace in King County and were legally married. Kate was beside herself with excitement at the thought of taking my last name. "I'm finally yours in every way!" she bubbled after I kissed my bride.

Chapter 4

The day after my last exam, I took Kate out to dinner to celebrate once I learned I'd aced every one of them. We splurged on some champagne and I gave her a card on which I wrote my thanks to her for her love, her support, and for making it possible for me to excel in school. Kate was so moved it brought her to tears. She was just so easy to please and as I've already said, she didn't need things to make her happy. She needed me and my love and that was enough. So when I handed her a small box that rattled a bit, she was ecstatic. "I should be giving you a gift for doing so well in school, not you giving me one."

I kissed her and said, "You know you can't love without giving, right?"

Kate purred and said, "Mmmm. Yes, I do. And I love you so much." She kissed me again then removed the bow, ribbon and wrapping paper. "Feels heavy," she said as she shook it again before opening it. She sat it down and opened the box. When she looked inside, she gasped and said, "You did NOT!"

"I did," I replied. "Do you like them?"

"Oh, my fucking god! I love them! Oh, honey. I want to put these on right here, right now so bad I can't stand it. These are perfect! How did you know?"

Kate removed the pair of shiny, silver handcuffs and slipped them into her purse. As she did, she squealed with delight. She leaned over and kissed me again and said, "I am so wet. Please take me home and put these on me and fuck my goddamned pussy. Please?"

1...678910...13