Making Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

DJ was cupping Kate's breast. She slid over as close to him as she could and moaned softly. Kate whimpered, "Mmmm. That feels so good, sweetheart. I love that. Do you like it?"

"Yeah, I really like it. You feel so good."

"What feels so good, baby?" Kate asked. "Tell me what it is that feels so good to you."

"Your breast. It's so soft and so...perfect."

"Do you like my breasts, DJ?"

"Very much," he said as he cupped and massaged Kate's tits.

Kate purred, "I can tell you like them," as she reached down and put her hand on his leg and slid it toward his groin.

DJ had an enormous erection visible all the way across the room. Kate ran her hand over his cock and said, "Mmmm. You feel so good. Are you hard for me, honey?"

DJ kept feeling Kate up as she stroked him through his pants. She pulled him close and kissed him again. Harder and longer this time.

Kate finally ended the kiss then said, "I'm really enjoying this. Smoking and kissing. You really do like pretty girls who smoke don't you, DJ?"

DJ swallowed hard. He was clearly way out of his depth but he was clearly enjoying feeling Kate up while watching her snap inhales and long, sexy exhales.

She double pumped hard. "Oh, that is so nice!" she said as she exhaled. "Did you know I just started smoking this year because my husband likes it so much?"

"No. That's my dream come true fantasy. I'd give anything to have a girlfriend who'd start smoking for me."

"I'd never even tried it before. Now I love smoking. And I love the way he looks at me." Kate exhaled a monster stream of smoke and said, "It's the same way you're looking at me now. When he looks at me that way, I know what he wants to do to me." Kate doubled pumped and exhaled. "Is that what you want to do to me, sweetheart?" Kate teased.

"Yes."

"Tell me what you want to do with me tonight, DJ. I know you're not a virgin so do you know how to make love to a woman?" she purred. Kate kissed him hard as smoke trailed from her mouth.

"I do and I really want to make love to you, Kate. You're so unbelievably beautiful."

"I'm so glad, sweetheart," Kate said. "I'm hoping maybe you can make love to me after I finish my cigarette. I want you so bad. I like bad boys, DJ. Can you be bad for me? Can you maybe think of another way to say making love? Something that would really turn me on? What else could you say to make me happy?"

DJ was desperate to make Kate happy. "I want to...fuck you really bad."

"Mmmm. I want that, too, DJ. I want you to fuck me here tonight." She put her hand back on his crotch and said, "What do you want to fuck me with, my love?"

DJ groaned as Kate stroked his enormous hard on and kissed him again. "I want to fuck you with my...cock. I want that so bad." He then said, "Is it okay if I call you 'honey', too?"

Kate purred. "Yes, please! I want to be your honey. And I want your cock deep inside me tonight, too. DJ? Where will you put your cock when you fuck me with it?" Kate nibbled his ear and kissed his mouth again.

"In your...pussy. I'll put my cock in your pussy when I fuck you tonight."

"Mmmm. I like that. Do you promise me you'll fuck my pussy with your cock tonight? I want you to promise me, honey. Please promise you'll fuck me."

"I promise. I promise and cross my heart I'll fuck your pussy with my cock. I swear."

"Thank you, DJ. I would be heartbroken if you didn't. Sometimes even a married woman needs a really...hot boy to make her happy. You do want to make me happy, don't you?"

"Yes, very much. I want that more than anything, honey. Please let me fuck your pussy with my cock."

"I will, sweetheart. I want your cock in me so bad I can't stand it." Kate snuggled up next to her boyfriend and said, "I love when you kiss me, honey." DJ pulled her close and began French kissing her immediately. "Mmmm. Can you carry me over to the bed?"

DJ struggled to pick her up but he got it done and sat her gently on the bed. "I want to undress you," Kate said. "Come here." She slowly removed DJ's clothes one item at a time until all that remained were his briefs.

"I thought Mormons had special underwear," Kate said as she stroked his huge boner through his underwear.

"Ohhh...Only after we've been to the Temple. I haven't." DJ groaned.

Kate pulled his undies down and patted the bed. DJ sat next to her. She kissed him and played with his cock. "Do you know where a woman belongs when her boyfriend has a huge hard on like this for her?" she purred.

"No," DJ moaned.

"Let me show you." Kate slid off the floor and got on her knees. It was so amazing to watch my wife do to this young boy all the things she did for me. Her eyes never once left his as she took his huge cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked and stroked while cupping his balls. Then she put her hands behind her back and continued sucking him off. Long, deep strokes with her soft, full lips. Then as far down as she could take him where she held it until she couldn't stand it. Kate pulled up and gasped for air. "Please talk dirty to me. Tell me what you want. Make me hot for you." Kate went back to sucking him hard.

"I want you to keep sucking my cock. I want to fuck your pussy. I want to fuck you so bad I can't stand it!" DJ was about to lose it and Kate instinctively stopped.

She stood up and unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Her shave pussy was now directly in front of DJ's face. "Is this what you want to fuck with your big cock, baby?" Kate asked as she ran her fingers up and down her slit.

Kate reached out for DJ's hand and placed in on her pussy. "See how wet I am for you? See what you do to me?" Kate glanced my way and I let her know this was killing me—in a good way.

DJ slid his hand along Kate's pussy then took her hand and pulled her onto the bed. "Ooh!" Kate yelped.

DJ rolled on top of her and started French kissing her. Kate was moaning loudly. She pushed his shoulders and he understood what she wanted. He was between her legs and buried his face in her pussy. "Oh fuck! Oh, yes! Oh, my God!" Kate was beside herself.

I could her the sounds that were so familiar to me only it was someone else eating my wife's pussy. I focused the camera on DJ but watched Kate's pretty face. She was so lost in her lover she seemed unaware of me.

"Oh, Jesus. Oh, fuck! DJ? Honey? I need your cock, baby. Please come up here and fuck me!"

I handed him a condom with the corner torn open. He quickly slid it on then mounted my wife and lowered himself onto my her body. He began sliding his cock on her pussy causing Kate to bite her lip and whimper loudly. "Don't tease me anymore. I'm begging you to put your cock inside me!"

DJ raised up and Kate reached down and put her hand on DJ's thick cock. She looked over at me and said, "Honey, thank you so much. I fucking love this. Thank you. Come here and kiss me while I take another man's cock in my pussy."

I leaned over and kissed her as Kate let go of DJ's dick. As he slid inside of my wife, Kate moaned with pure ecstasy. I whispered, "I love you, baby. Enjoy getting fucked." She reached for my hand as DJ drove it home deeply inside my beautiful wife. I took her hand but only for the briefest of moments as she quickly withdrew it to wrap her arms around DJ.

"Oh...my...fucking...GOD!! Oh, Christ! Oh, fuck me!!"

DJ was hammering Kate like a pro. "Do you like my cock, honey?" DJ grunted. "Is this what you want? Getting fucked while your husband watches us?"

"Yes! Fucking...YES!! Oh, fuck this feels so fucking GOOD!! Oh, God. Oh, God. I'm gonna fucking cum. Oh, shit..."

DJ slammed Kate so hard I thought he might shove her off the bed.

Kate was completely gone. "Fuck me. Cum inside me. Oh, God. Fuck me, baby! Make me cum!"

DJ shoved his cock home all the way and began to spasm just as Kate went into a frenzied orgasm of her own. For the next 20 seconds or so, both of them jerked and flopped around like they'd been electrocuted. I guess in one sense, a shock wave did pass through their bodies.

"Oh, my God!" Kate moaned. "DJ? Are you okay, sweetheart?"

"I'm fine," he panted. "Jesus. I'm more than fine. That was the most amazing thing ever," he said.

"I need a cigarette so bad," Kate said. "I don't think I've ever wanted to smoke so bad—ever. My God that was amazing."

I lit Kate's cigarette and watched her inhale deeply. As she exhaled she said, "You are the most wonderful man ever. That was so unbelievably fun. Did you enjoy it, honey?"

I kissed her and said, "You have no idea how much. It was just so fantastic to watch my beautiful wife get lost in emotion. I loved watching your body, the expressions on your face, the way you gave him head. It was sensational. Thank you for doing this for me. It was perfect."

DJ got up and asked if he could take a shower. Kate and I laid on the bed next to one another until he came out fully dressed. Kate and I got up and we both thanked him again. "This is an experience you'll never forget, my friend," I said to him. "Nor will we."

He thanked us for choosing him and he asked if he could kiss Kate, who was still without her skirt, goodbye. She said, "Of course you can." They embraced warmly and Kate gave him a long, passionate thank-you kiss goodbye. "Sweet dreams my young lover. Thank you for a wonderful time. You were most definitely 'hot.' Good night."

I closed the door and turned to face Kate. She put her arms around me and said, "Did you get everything on video?"

"I did."

"So...do you want to watch it together and then fuck your wife who really is a slut?"

"Well, we do have this beautiful room all night and I do have a thing for bad girls—especially sluts—so..."

**There's another story involving Claire—and me—and Kate. I'll save it until I get the urge to write again. But it was this event with DJ that fundamentally changed our marriage. It was a long, slow process for both of us but what this did to me was make me think there was nothing new left to do. That's what drove me to push Kate to try another threesome involving a woman. After that, it seemed there really was "no new thing under the sun" and I grew bored in spite of everything I had at home. At one point, I had a sudden, dramatic return of interest in something that had 'plagued' me for over a decade. I thought I'd put it behind me for good when I joined the Marine Corps but it only went underground. Meeting and marrying Kate suppressed it even further so I went several years without engaging in that activity. When the urge hit me, I stopped lifting and began running seven days a week. If you read my story The Agreement you'll know what I'm referring to. Keep in mind I've used various names for my wife and I sometimes add in or omit various details in a particular story. But as I said, all of these, with the one exception, are things I've actually experienced.

After I graduated from college, I got hired by a McDonnell-Douglas and we moved to Virginia where I took a job at a Navy base where I work on the F-18 Super Hornet. From that time on, things from bad to worse in our marriage even as my former "hobby" went from dormant to full speed ahead.

I have no regrets even though are marriage ended. We're still amicable friends and the fact that we never had children made things a lot easier. I really am a firm believer in the old adage "you only go 'round once in life." I don't think we'll regret many things we did. The regrets will be from realizing there were things we wanted to do but didn't. Fear, to include the kind induced by religion, is a monster, and unless you slay it, you'll miss out on a lot of wonderful experiences. Don't miss out. Weight the risks carefully, be willing to accept responsibility if things don't go as planned, then move on to the next adventure. Life is waiting.

Cal (my real name)

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers