Making Changes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called for the check and took my new bride outside. I knew she was dying for a cigarette but she said, "I can wait until we get home. I'll have a cigarette—or two—in the bedroom." She took the handcuffs out of her purse and said, "Can I wear them on the way home?" she asked excitedly.

"Of course you can. You better hope I have the key," I teased.

"It would be okay if you didn't," she purred. "Oh, my god. I LOVE these. This is the best gift ever!" She snapped them on and said, "Do you know what really turns me on?"

"My enormous cock?" I teased.

"Besides that, silly!" she said. She didn't wait for me to respond. "I love that everyone who knows me thinks I'm the sweetest, most polite, demure girl they know. They think I'm the sweet, petite little girl whose only bad habit is smoking. They have no idea I'm such a bad girl." Kate was getting even more turned on just talking about her own biggest fantasy—being a slut while being thought of as a sweet, innocent girl who only occasionally had polite sex with her husband. "I love being such a slut," she said deliciously.

"You know you're not actually a slut, right baby?" I said. "Not to burst your bubble but unless you're fucking someone I don't know about, you don't qualify."

"I know. It's just that I've always had this desire to be really, really bad, you know? And being a slut is about as bad as a girl can be so even though I'm not actually giving it up to other guys, I still feel like a dirty little slut." Kate looked over at me with her hands cuffed tight in her lap. "Am I taking this too far for you?" she asked.

"Honey. I've told you before that as long as we share everything together, there can't be such a thing as 'too far.' I love that you feel safe enough to tell me these kinds of things. And it is actually kind of hot thinking about you having this kind of double life. Like you said, the polite, sweet, agreeable girl at work and the sexy, slutty cunt you are at home."

"It makes me so happy when you talk to me like that. I've felt so all alone living with this stuff in head for so many years. I honestly thought I might need a therapist or something. I think that's why the Mormon Church thing kind of appealed to me on one level. It seemed like it might somehow be able to make all these 'bad' thoughts and feelings go away. And then I met you and now I know there's nothing wrong with me."

"No, there isn't," I assured her. "You are absolutely perfect—for a slut." Both of us laughed.

I let Kate wear the cuffs in front of her this first time so she could smoke while I fucked her. I'd never seen her so into it and believe me, she's always into it. As I was hammering her cunt I thought back on her telling me she how really liked sex—at least as far as she could remember. I never dreamed I'd get this lucky with any women. Okay, I had dreamed I'd get this lucky, it just didn't seem likely based on everything married friends had told me and what I'd picked up reading things here and there. Most women were maybe twice-a-week girls if the guy was lucky. Many were once-a-month types or less. Kate could have sex 2-3 times a day and sometimes still want more. She was literally wearing me out and my stamina was phenomenal! After we both came, she said something that got me started thinking about a new adventure.

Kate was still panting and wearing the cuffs. "That was so fucking amazing, honey!" She started kicking the bed with both feet as she squealed, "I just fucking love sex!!"

"Do you want me to take those off now?" I asked.

"Don't you fucking dare!" she warned. "I want more fucking cock in my pussy." Her voice got very small as she said, "And I'd very much like to wear these behind me. I mean if that's okay."

I loved when she was submissive like that. I didn't want a master-slave kind of relationship and neither did she. She just needed to feel like she was being punished for being such a bad girl and getting spanked or tied up or wearing handcuffs sent her over the edge. After we were finally done, Kate was having one last cigarette when she said, "Your birthday's coming up in a few weeks. I want to do something really special for you."

I sat up on my elbow and said, "I like the sound of that. What do have in mind?"

Kate exhaled her last drag and said, "Anything you want."

"Anything?" I asked emphasizing the first syllable.

"Well, maybe not anything. I don't think I could handle watching you make love to another woman. But...well...pretty much anything else. Is there something you've been wanting to do with me?" she asked wickedly as she turned over and kissed me.

"Fuck, you taste good!" I moaned. "We already do everything I like," I told her honestly. "Let me think about it and see if I can come up with something, okay?"

"Mmmm. I know you, honey. You'll think of something and it'll be fun for both of us. I have no doubt about that. After all, you haven't been wrong about anything else, have you?"

I smiled and said, "Well, you do enjoy smoking, right?"

"Enjoy it? I goddamned love to fucking smoke."

"And you enjoy sex, right?"

Kate gave me a pretend look of being perturbed. "Jesus Christ! What's with all these goddamned understatements tonight? I fucking love getting my goddamned pussy pounded and I dream about getting spanked or paddled all day, every day." She got very sweet again and asked ever so demurely, "I'd even like to try one of those ball gag thingies sometime, if you wouldn't mind."

I laughed. "You're really amazing, I'll tell you that. Okay, I'll look into it and see what I can find."

Kate snuggled up close. "You know, I can't even imagine ever going back to a vanilla sex life let alone a vanilla life. How boring would it be to just have sex once or twice a month in the missionary position in between just going to work and falling asleep every day? I could never, ever settle for that again." She smiled, kissed me, and said, "Variety really is the spice of life, isn't it?"

Variety. Hmmm...

I had an entire week off before the summer quarter began. I didn't want to take the summer off for two reasons. The first was I wanted to graduate as soon as possible and because I was going to be a dual major, it meant taking a minimum of one extra semester. I also didn't want to stop the money from the GI Bill coming in even though Kate was making enough so that we could live modestly but comfortably.

We finally saved enough to afford a computer so we bought a Mac laptop. I decided to spend at least part of the day researching sexual fantasies to see kinds of things I might not have thought about. After all, if Kate was going to do something special for my birthday, I wanted it to be something we'd both never forget. But exactly what that might be was the $64,000 question. My three S's had always been my only fantasies and now that I had them, I didn't spend much time thinking about anything else.

I did a bunch of reading then ended up on a porn site that had categories for every possible sexual interest anyone might have. I had no idea some men want to see their wives get so enormously fat they become immobile. That was called "feeding" and the hook was thinking about where all the food would go when it turned into fat. Lifting the folds and finding the holes was also a part of the turn on. I had to laugh at that one. All I could think of was, "Different strokes for different folks." That did nothing for me. I laughed again. But how many guys thought smoking was sexy?

Just as I thought that, I scrolled down and there was an entire section devoted to beautiful women smoking. Many of them were getting fucked hard while they smoke. "Okay, I'm really not alone there," I said to myself.

I saw more categories than I could imagine: incest, old men and teens, enemas, medical, threesomes, and even something called "casting" where guys fucked girls who wanted to star in porn movies (I'm sure that's not staged!) There was Asian, Japanese, French, German, Arab (who wouldn't want to fuck a chick in a burka, right?), Italian, and every other nationality listed as a separate category. Lingerie, tiny tits, high heels, foot fetish, leather. Then I saw coprophagia. I looked it up and almost got sick. Wow! There really was something for everyone.

So far, everything seemed pretty tame to me or too bizarre to even entertain. So it was easy to take a quick look at each category and say: no, no, no, no, and no. And then I saw something I hadn't heard of before. Cuckolding. What the hell was that?

I went back to the web and did some reading on it. I was fascinated to learn there were different variations on the general theme of cuckolding. In it's purest form, it was just a man who had a woman who had a lover on the side; an adulterous woman in other words. At the extreme, it meant guys wanting to be humiliated about their tiny cranks as their wives let other guys fuck them. More often than not, the fantasy involved a white wife getting hammered by a black dude with a monster cock. I later watched a video in which some pasty-looking white guy literally lapped out the cum from a black guy's cock after he fucked his wife. That made me shudder. No thanks.

But what I found appealing... No, what I found exciting was the thought of watching my wife go on a date I planned and set up with another guy as though I wasn't there. The more I thought about it, the more it turned me on. I realized I'd have to find just the right guy which would be a challenge in and of itself and then I'd have to see if Kate found him acceptable enough to have sex with.

My fantasy was to introduce them and if she said he was suitable, they'd pretend to be going on a third date after having really hit it off on the first two. They would hug and the guy would then kiss my wife hello after which they would sit and talk the way any two people going on an actual third date would talk. They'd have a drink, possibly kiss a little, then drive to a restaurant. On the way, he'd put his arm around Kate, they might kiss at stop lights, and she, of course, would smoke in the car as I sat and watched from the back seat. At the restaurant, they would kiss in public as often as possible especially when the hostess or server was waiting to seat them or take their orders. Kate wearing her wedding ring in public was a must for me. Afterward, they'd drive home, kissing and getting more intimate on the way home. Another drink at the house would be followed by putting on some romantic music, slow dancing, and end up in the bedroom with my wife talking his cock in her pussy after he ate her out and she blew him.

Fuck! I was really getting turned on by this! Of course, she'd have to actually agree to get fucked in the first place and after her saying she wouldn't want to see me fuck another woman, it was very possible she wasn't going to be willing to let some strange guy fuck her. But then again, this might play right into Kate's lifelong fantasy about a bad girl and more specifically, a slut. I thought about for quite a while and realized the worst she might do is say 'no.' So why not ask because she just might say 'yes.'

I went to the campus gym and worked out hard enough to break the spell of this new fantasy. Once I was back on earth I sat down in the library and tried to think this through logically. Even though I was in the Air Wing in the Marine Corps and never say ground combat, I knew what risk management was all about. So I started asking myself what the risks were.

The first was an STD. However, I knew condoms were 99% effective against them and the truth was very few guys actually had active cases. So even though this wouldn't be my decision, this risk didn't really concern me too much.

Kate might fall in love with the other. Guy. Yeah, right. Next objection.

It was morally wrong. This was my wife here, not some random chick in a fantasy. But I gave up on traditional morality when I gave up on religion. I didn't believe in eternal punishment let alone hell fire so if my wife and (and the other guy) and I were all okay with this, then fuck everyone else and their moralizing. What else?

It might possibly change the dynamic in our marriage. Kate definitely wouldn't fall in love with some other guy, but what if this started her thinking about other guys to the point that was all she wanted? Now that might be a real concern. I'd have to think that one through a little more for sure.

Just then I heard someone call out my name which snapped me out of the fantasy world I'd gone back into while trying to rationally think through my original fantasy!

"Hi! Aren't you Cal?" she said as though she wasn't sure.

"I am," I replied before my brain realized who this was. Ah, hah! I knew her! "And I believe you're Claire. Is that right?" I responded.

Kate knew I was surrounded by beautiful co-eds every day, but I always told her I spent all my time in math and science classes with a bunch of geeks and high-school seniors taking college courses for credit. And for the most part, that was true. Unlike other students majoring in psychology, I had very little free time. I was taking 15 credits and none of my classes except maybe Psych 101 were "gimmes." So the chances of me getting involved with someone else were slim to none. Besides, unless they were into all three of my fantasy S's, I wouldn't be interested anyway.

Claire was two years behind me in high school and one of the best-looking girls I'd ever seen. We noticed one another at about the same time, and she immediately smiled and waved at me. She'd just finished her second year at Green River Community College and was going on to the University of Washington in the Fall. She just happened to be working in the library as a summer job to help pay for her next semester's tuition.

"I can't believe you remembered me!" she said enthusiastically. "I had the biggest crush on you my sophomore year, but you didn't even know I was alive," she said with a bright, beautiful smile and with a mild tone of shameful teasing. "Do you ever remember me watching you outside the weight room from the gym in the morning before school?"

I thought for a moment then said, "I definitely remember you being in the gym, but I just assumed you were working on your cheerleading routines. Weren't you there with Becky Olsen most of the time? You were both varsity cheerleaders as sophomores so it just seemed like that's what you must have been doing."

Claire smiled and said, "Oh, no. Becky and I were best friends but even so, I had to BEG her to get up early and come with me a couple days a week so that it would look like we were there practicing. The rest of the time I was there alone pretending to work on my cheering but I was actually watching you." She cocked her head and said, "But did you ever once even notice me? Oh, no. Never. Not once."

"Oh, I noticed. Trust me," I said. "I was just too shy to talk to anyone as cute as you back then."

"Yeah, right!" she exclaimed. "You were shy? Get out of here! Every girl in school wanted to go out with you.

"I guess you didn't know me before that. I was the fat kid with the bad grill."

Claire was stunned. "Oh, my God! YOU were 'Bucky?' Are you kidding me?" Then she thought for a moment and said, "Oh, wait! I remember now. My other friend, Madison, told me that, but I'd just moved to our high school before my sophomore year so I never saw the old you. Wow. That's really hard to imagine. I can tell you're still working out, by the way." I noticed Claire checking out my arms and chest. I was wearing a tank top since it was summer and I was glad I did. Summer means it's maybe 70 degrees, but okay, still...that's better than the 45 degrees we have for many months of the year. Well, unless you like girls in sweaters, that is. Then again, Claire was wearing an incredibly cute little white knit top and she was carrying a matching cardigan on one arm along with her purse. The only time I took off my wedding ring was in the gym and I hadn't put it back on yet.

Claire looked back at my face and said, "I heard you were in the Marines. Is that true?"

"Four years," I said. "It was okay but not something I'd do for a career or anything. The best part of it was getting the G.I. Bill which I'm using to pay for college. I'm studying engineering—or rather I'm taking the math and science prerequisites to major in engineering. I'm transferring to the U Dub this Fall myself. Maybe I'll see you there?"

"I'd really like that!" Claire said. "Hey, listen. I'm on break and was just going to get a cup of coffee. Wanna join me? My treat!" she told me.

Once we had our coffee, Claire said, "I don't normally apologize for what I do, but I'm sure you won't like this one bit. Would it be okay if we went outside? I only have a few minutes and well, I really need a cigarette." She quickly added, "I'm really trying to quit, but I started my senior year when I was stressed out about exams and college and my parents were getting a divorce. I felt like my life was falling apart. Becky started smoking the summer before senior year so when things got really bad at home she told me how much smoking helped relieve stress. One led to two which led to...this." Claire held a cigarette between her slender fingers.

"I understand," I said. "I'd be happy to sit outside with you." I wasn't about to bring up my fetish at this point.

I opened the door for her and cool air hit us as we were in the shade in the courtyard. "Ugh! I hate cold weather. This is the worst part about smoking for me. No, that's not true. It's the second worst part. The worst part is every cute guy looks at me like I have some kind of communicable disease. Smoking is just SO unacceptable now." Claire went to put on her sweater so I offered to help. She thanked me as she shoved her arms into the long sleeves. "I'm so cold-blooded," she said.

Indeed! I thought it was warm and Claire thought it was cold. Einstein's Theory of Relatively wasn't about the way men and women perceived reality but in the case, it really was—relative.

Claire lit a cigarette and took a deep drag. She was as beautiful as Kate but only 20 years old. On top of that, she was wearing something I really liked along with a pair of tight jeans. I was getting hard just looking at her. I'd never even gone out with a girl who was younger than me let alone had a relationship with one, but someone like this could possibly make me think twice. Claire was so freaking cute it was killing me! She had short blonde hair that was sexy as hell. I generally liked brunettes a lot more than blondes, but in her case—wow! Her smile was perfect and she had soft, full lips and great cheekbones along with a killer figure and what looked like full C boobs. Fuck, she was cute!

"What?" Claire said when she noticed I was staring at her. "What are you looking at? Is there something in my hair?" She reached up and kind of swatted at it until I told her nothing was there. "You okay?" she asked.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. It's just hard not to stare."

Claire shot me an icy stare followed by a nasty blast. "So you were staring." She rolled her eyes and turned back away from me as she said, "I told you I smoke. If you hate smoking so much you don't have to sit out here with me. I already told you I'm trying to quit so I'd appreciate if you wouldn't stare at me. I'm already self-conscious about it."

She took another deep drag and exhaled it into the cold air. My cock was swelling like crazy.

"That's not why I'm staring, Claire," I said gently.

She turned back toward me, took a seat on the wooden bench next to her and said, "Then I'm confused. I don't get it. What exactly are you staring at?" she demanded to know as she took another huge hit.

"You asked so I'm just going to answer you honestly and directly. I think smoking is incredibly sexy. My wife also smokes and, well, I still stare at her every time she smokes and she's almost 30. Let me just say that you're beautiful in in your own right. Not just cute but really, really pretty and, well, to me, at least, smoking makes you so hot it's hard to put into words."

1...7891011...13