Making the Grade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then I noticed her body was very close to mine. That notification came in the form of Mrs. Bentley pressing up against my ever-present hard on. Petrified, I recoiled instinctively. "I am SO sorry, Mrs. Bentley."

She seemed unfazed and pulled me back in close. "Don't apologize. That's very normal for a guy your age, Cal. Please don't be embarrassed." She paused for a second then said softly, "It was rather nice. I'm actually very flattered. So—good time? Yes, no, maybe?"

I was truly grateful for her understanding and a bit confused by what she said. I decided to leave well enough alone and just respond to her question. "I'm having a nice enough time, I suppose, but...well, truthfully? I still can't stop wishing I was here with the person I told you is unavailable."

She moved her head in order to make eye contact. "Have you told her how you feel yet, Cal? If you don't, you'll never know if she feels the same way."

"No, I haven't. It's just that... Well, you see... It's complicated."

"Cal, life is complicated. Sometimes we have to take risks if we expect to get rewards. Just let her know. If she really is unavailable and as nice as you say, she'll find a way to let you down gently. But if you're wrong, she may be as glad you told her as you'll be you finally let her know."

"The thing is, Mrs. Bentley," I began. "The thing is—she's married."

Mrs. Bentley's eyebrows rose slightly as though the surprise wasn't actually a surprise. "Oh. I see. Well, that is complicated. Now I understand why this is so hard for you, Cal. Sorry, I mean difficult." I may have imagined it but I was almost certain she'd pressed back against my erection as she said the word "hard." Again, I pretended or least felt I was pretending to ignore what I was sure but not positive, just happened again.

The last notes of the song were playing. Now it was my turn to look into her eyes. "You see, the problem is even more difficult because this married woman I have feelings for is... well ...she's also my teacher."

I had no idea what she might be thinking. Her face was expressionless but her eyes stayed locked with mine until the last note ended. She let her hand run down the length of my arm, briefly touching my own hand as she said, "Thank you for the dance, Cal. That was very nice. It's been a very long time since any man has held me in his arms. Karen is a very lucky girl." I intended on walking her back to the side of the gym floor where Karen had been standing, but she abruptly turned and headed toward the exit door. I didn't see her again the rest of the evening, but I was glad to see Karen had asked Glen to dance. Chalk one up to charity. Glen would be reliving this moment for quite some time I was sure.

The dance ended at 11pm and we said our goodbyes and thank yous to Glen. Once we got in the car, Karen put her hand on mine and said quietly, "I want to go parking, Cal. Will you take me? That's another thing I've never done and I don't want any more time to pass wasting it on false beliefs and misplaced faith. This is real and I want this. I want to have a LOT of first experiences tonight and going parking is now at the top of my list."

I drove quite a few miles toward Chinook Pass which headed to Mt. Ranier. I exited the highway and turned onto a secluded place in the woods owned by the Weyerhauser Lumber Company. I drove along a logging road into a quiet little niche in the middle of nowhere. It was chilly outside but not all that cold for western Washington this time of year.

Once I turned off the engine, Karen spoke. "Before we get into the back seat, I need to tell you that in spite of my bravado, I don't think I'm ready to 'go all the way' tonight. You know, after all my building this up and everything? I mean, I think I'm ready but until I'm absolutely sure, I want to leave at least one 'first' on the proverbial table. Is that okay?"

"Of course it is, Karen. I don't even have protection with me so that's probably a really good idea. I'm not exactly used to having to think about that sort of thing."

"You should be," Karen said softly. "You are SO hot it's incredible. I've had this crazy-mad crush on you since I first saw you. Speaking of 'crazy'... Am I? Is that crazy or what?"

"I don't think it's crazy at all. You're hot as hell and I can't believe my first date is with someone as beautiful as you."

Karen's smile was unbelievably and oh-so inviting. "Okay. That does it, Mister. Back seat. You. Me. Now!"

Our first kiss while "parking" was definitely of the French variety. It was long and deep and very wet. Only moments into it, Karen pushed my left hand down onto her right breast and said, "I need that so bad."

I'd never touched a boob before but I'd watched enough on-line porn to know what to do. I just had no idea how soft they actually were. I gently cupped then squeezed and hoped it felt as good to her as it did to me. Judging by the moans Karen was making, I must have been doing something right. "Oh, my God that feels so incredibly good. Take off my bra, okay? I know you really like sweaters so we can leave it on if you want but I want my bra off now. Please?"

After a modest amount of fumbling around and with some help from Karen, her bra was off and lying on the floor of the car. Her sweater was pulled up above her gorgeous tits and I couldn't have been more turned on. She pulled my head down to her now bare breast and I took her large, hard nipple into my mouth. Using my tongue to swirl around the swollen nub, I took as much into my mouth as I could fit then sucked and licked again hoping I wasn't screwing this up too badly. I went back and forth between her gorgeous C-cup breasts which were now very wet and incredibly swollen.

"This is so amazing. I can't believe I waited so long to feel this good and I want more! And I want you to feel this good, too, Cal." I continued to suck on her beautiful boobs as she sighed and moaned while saying, "Okay. How about this? I'll keep my skirt on and you keep your shirt on. Okay? That way, we can keep this going without having to worry about sex."

I was unable to think clearly at this point. I managed to croak out, "Sounds great," as she pushed me off of her and reversed positions. Karen quickly unbuckled my belt then unbuttoned my pants, and slid the zipper down. I raised up slightly as she pulled the waistband down to my knees which exposed my massive hard on that was poking through the hole in my boxers. Karen reached out and wrapped her soft hand around as much of the shaft as she could see. "Mmmm. Yum! I was right! This really is a big surprise. I love it, honey! I want to see all of it, okay?"

I was so turned on I didn't even notice or care she'd just called me "honey." My boxers soon joined my pants below my knees as Karen again grabbed my cock as we once again French kissed. "Oh, fuck," I said. "That feels so fucking good."

"Mmmm. I love hearing you talk dirty," Karen whispered. "Don't fucking stop, okay?" Just then she broke our kiss and began lowering her head. "This should feel even better," Karen murmured. As her warm mouth began covering my stone-hard cock I moaned in pure ecstasy. I couldn't believe she had no experience at this as her soft, full lips slid down the length of my shaft. Her hand reached for my scrotum and slid under my ball sack. "You like that, sweetheart?" she said as my cock popped out of her mouth.

"Fuck, yes I like that. Jesus Christ! Don't stop! Suck my cock, baby." Somehow, I managed not to cum in her mouth after a full minute of oral pleasuring but I knew I was getting close. I pulled her head up gently by her hair and pushed her back in the seat. "Your turn," I told her.

"We can't have sex, honey. We can't. Okay? Promise me."

I didn't say a word as I slid my hand between her legs and began pushing hard on the material of her skirt and panties. "Oh, fuck that feels good," she groaned. I quickly unzipped her skirt and she lifted up her ass so I could slide it off.

Now the only thing between my fingers and her soaking wet pussy was her thin, black panties. I was already focusing on her clit and her breathing was growing harder and deeper.

"You're soaking wet. No gentleman would let his girlfriend wear wet clothes. We need to get these off of you immediately."

We were French kissing furiously as my fingers slid inside the waistband of her panties. "That does sound like the right thing to do, sweetheart," Karen said breathlessly. Again, she raised up and then the last physical barrier went down.

I plunged my middle finger inside her pussy as my thumb diddled her love button. As Karen gasped and moaned, I slide a second finger deep inside her. "Oh, shit! That feels so fucking good. Oh, God, that feels good, baby."

"My cock would feel even better."

"I know but we can't...do...that, honey. Just your fingers tonight, okay?"

"I won't put it inside you. I'll just massage your clit with it." As I said that I slid on top of her and grabbed my cock and pressed it onto her slippery pussy not waiting for her permission.

"Ohhh, my God! Oh, shit. Oh, God. Okay. But just that. Nothing more. Promise?"

Again, I didn't answer. I just kept running the tip of my cock up and down and around her swollen clit. "Isn't that better?" I said breathlessly.

"Mmmmm. Yessss! It feels so fucking amazing! Oh, God that feels good!"

"Say 'God damn' for me."

"What?" Karen asked.

"I want to hear you say it feels so 'God-damned' good. Say it. For me. Please."

"That's just so wrong. I can't say that. Anything else. Just not that. Okay, sweetheart? Oh, fuck! That feels so good."

"So 'God-damned' good. Say it. Another first. Blasphemy. Say it!" I stroked her cunt even harder until she was ready to explode.

Just as she began to shudder I heard her scream, "Oh fuck! That feels so...so...so damn good. O my God. It feels so...so...GOD-DAMN FUCKING GOOD! Oh, God-fucking dammit that feels good! FUCK!!"

I didn't stop. I also knew from my hours of porn watching that women could cum more than once and I just kept going. Karen was clearly ready for more so I asked her, "Baby? Am I getting all of your clit? Do I need to go further up or down?"

"You're doing great. I love when you do that. It feels amazing."

Undaunted, I let just the tip of my cock slip in before immediately sliding back up on her clit. "Was that better? Did that get all of your clit?"

Karen was moaning loudly and trembling again. "That was perfect, sweetheart. Just like that. But no sex, okay? Promise?"

I continued to ignore her pleas. Each time I slid my cock in just a tiny bit further. In turn, Karen would arch her back causing me to enter her even more deeply. Just one stroke, though. No "pumping." In and then quickly out. In deeper and then out. Just as I sensed she was ready to cum again, I knew I couldn't hold out any longer.

Finally, I couldn't hold back more than another stroke or two but before I pulled out, I shoved my cock in all the way to the hilt and on the way out said, "I'm gonna cum, baby. Can I cum on your pretty sweater?"

Karen was gasping for breath and didn't answer. She just pulled it down over her beautiful breasts and nodded in agreement. As I aimed my cock at her tits, she cried out, "Yessss!! Cum all over my sweater, sweetheart."

I did. Her gorgeous dark gray sweater was streaked with cum from top to bottom and side to side. Spent, we fell into one another's arms and kissed tenderly for several minutes.

"Now that was an amazing set of firsts. Wow. And we still have one thing left on that list."

It seemed that Karen was content to allow herself to believe that what we'd just done wasn't really sex. Deception was powerful and self-deception its strongest form. That was just fine with me as long as we could do that again and soon.

As I dropped her off at the house, we kissed goodbye. "Thank you for an amazing night, Cal. I can't imagine anyone else I'd rather share all of these firsts with." She hesitated for a moment then said, "Can I borrow your leather jacket? I need to um, well..." She pointed down at her cum-stained sweater and we both laughed.

"I guess your mother doesn't need to see that now, does she?" I teased. I draped it over her shoulders and kissed her good night.

"Thank you again, honey," she said. I offered to get her door but she insisted on opening it herself. As she stepped out she looked back in and said, "Cal?"

"Yes?"

"I don't want to scare you or anything, but I think...I think I may be falling in love with you."

She didn't wait for a response. She just closed the door and I sat there in stunned silence as she walked up the sidewalk and into the house. I could just see her just inside as she opened the door and stepped in.

I put the car in gear and headed home. "She's in love with me?" I thought to myself. "Oh, fuck."

Chapter 5

I wasn't sure whether or not to call Karen the next day which was Sunday and I damn sure wasn't going back to her church. I quickly fell asleep and the next sound I heard was my mom's voice calling to me from downstairs. "Cal? Are you awake? It's Karen."

I looked at my alarm clock which said it was 10:08am. When I picked up, I heard Mom hang up. "Hello?" I said tentatively.

"Hi, Cal. It's Karen." Her voice sounded shaky and quite frankly, it scared me a little bit. I knew she couldn't be pregnant but something was obviously very wrong.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

There was silence and then I heard a sob. "Not really. I mean, I'm not hurt or anything. We just need to talk. Can you come over? My mom's at church and I really need to discuss something with you. Can we please talk? Please? I really need to see you."

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes. Just let me shower and change."

I dressed and headed out the door. "Is everything okay, honey?" Mom asked me.

"I guess so. She said she just really wants to talk so I'm headed over to her place."

"Okay. I hope everything's okay. See you later, honey."

I drove in silence for the ten minutes or so took to get to her mom's place. She was waiting for me at the door as I approached the house. "Hi! Come in. I'm so glad you're here. Come in and sit down."

"This sounds ominous. What's going on?" I was almost afraid to ask because I knew from watching too many TV shows that "we need to talk" was almost always code for a pending break up.

"Oh, Cal. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault!"

"What's your fault? I don't understand."

"Last night. When you loaned me your jacket? You know how you draped it over my shoulders?"

"Yeah, sure. You needed to cover up the uh, 'mess.'"

"Exactly. But I didn't zip it up and when I opened the door my mom was standing there waiting for me. I'm 28 years old but she was still up, waiting for me, and worried sick because it was after 2am. Before I even closed the door behind me, she saw the...streaks...on my sweater and she just fell apart!"

"How do you mean she 'fell apart'? What happened exactly?"

Karen described the scene. "She just gasped and threw her hands over her mouth. The look of horror on face was unreal! Then she started crying and I couldn't get her to talk to me."

"This doesn't end well, does it?" I asked knowing the answer.

"That's an understatement. I don't know how long we sat in silence but finally she spoke. She told me I was killing her! She was sobbing and trying to explain what it was like losing a husband but losing her only child so soon after was worse than the death of her husband. I couldn't console her. No matter what I said she didn't want to hear it. She told me I had to see the Bishop today, confess my sins, and agree to never see you again or..."

"Or...what, Karen?"

"Or I would no longer be her daughter."

"Wow," I said shaking my head. "So what are you going to do? Do you even believe in your church anymore?"

"No. Not really. But I know there are Mormons who stay in the Church for family members even though they don't believe in it. There's even a website for support. So while I'm not sure there's even a God let alone that the angel Moroni showed Joseph Smith the golden plates, I do know I love my mother and that she really needs me."

"So how does that affect us?"

Karen slid over next to me and laid her head on my shoulder. "I meant what I said last night, Cal. When I was getting out of the car."

"That you love me?"

"Yes. And I do love you." Karen's serious tone suddenly turned upbeat. "You know, there is a way to solve this so we can still be together."

My inexperienced 18 (and a half)-year old brain couldn't connect the dots. The only possible solution I could envision involved sneaking around but what little experience I did have told me that was almost certainly not what Karen had in mind.

"So what are you thinking?" I asked.

"Well. If you feel the same way about me...We could, you know...get married."

I could feel the hopefulness in voice but I could also feel I did not share her enthusiasm for this "plan."

"Married? Karen, I'm only 18 and still in high school. I don't even have a job. How would we get by?"

Karen took my questions as a sign of possible agreement and she became very animated. "Oh, honey! Don't worry about money. I can get a job in any major city with any one of a dozen companies. With a PhD, I can easily make close to six figures a year and you can finish school while I'm getting established! We could move to Seattle and get an apartment or even buy our own home and start a family and..."

"Whoa! Hold on a minute, okay? You've been thinking about this since last night and I need time to process everything. I need some time to think."

"Of course, Cal! Take all the time you need. I'm just happy you didn't say 'no.' I really want to make you happy and after last night I think I can do that." Her hand moved to my chest and began sliding down toward my crotch. "In fact, I could make you very happy right now."

Mr. Happy was growing and I knew if I didn't leave right now he'd take over and I'd be in bed with Karen and might even end up saying 'yes' in a moment of passion. I didn't want to offend her, I just needed to go.

"I'd love to take you up on that but my head is really swimming right now. Would it be okay if I took a rain check on your offer?"

Karen was positively beaming now. "Of course it would! Just as long as you don't make me wait too long. I'm definitely ready to take that last 'first' off of the table with you, sweetheart. I loved how you loved me and made me feel last night." Karen put her mouth next to my ear and whispered in a husky, sexy voice, "I love you and I love everything about you. Especially that big, beautiful cock of yours and I want it in pussy as soon as possible. Okay?" Karen bit my earlobe as she finished speaking.

"That sounds amazing," I said. "Just let me have a few days to think this all through, okay?"

"Days?" Karen pretended to pout. "But I don't know if I can wait days. You got me all revved up last night and the motor is running now. Full speed. I'm not sure how long it can stand all this...tension and pressure. It needs...relief. You know, something to douse the flames. Something liquid would do the trick rather nicely I think."

My cock was now fighting for control but I managed to stand my ground. I turned to Karen and took her hand. "You're really amazing. I just have to try and wrap my head around all this. It's like drinking from a firehose."

"I'm tempted to joke about drinking from your firehose but I'll try and be serious for a moment. Take your time. Just think about all the good things and not just about being so young or still in school. Will you do that for me? Please?"

I promised her I would. I kissed her goodbye and headed for my car. By the time I started the engine, my "little head" and settled down and my big head was thinking more clearly. My mind was now reeling and I couldn't help thinking, "Married after my first freaking date? Are you shitting me? No fucking way, Jose."

123456...9