Making the Grade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura finally spoke. "Karen. We didn't plan this. I swear. And while nothing like this ever 'just happens' it wasn't something we set out to do. I felt so bad knowing you had feelings for Cal, too. I can't expect you to forgive me, but I hope you will at least accept my apology. You're such a beautiful, intelligent young woman and believe it or not, I also respect you."

Karen was halfway through her second glass of wine when Laura finished. Her anger seemed to melt away as suddenly as it had appeared.

"You guys are into some kinky shit!" she said. For the first time, she smiled. "So let me get this straight. Cal is your master, you're his slave, and you get off on flashing your tits to strange men then giving them blow jobs while he watches. Is that about right?"

I was amazed at how confident Laura seemed as she answered. "I'd say that about sums it up. You can judge me all you like, Karen. I'll accept it. Lord knows we've had a boatload of that during our years in the Mormon Church. But this is what I like. It's what makes me feel...loved. It's what makes me feel...complete. And Cal is the most understanding man I've ever met. Age is meaningless when acceptance is what matters most."

Karen finished her second glass and said slowly, "Have you guys ever done any of this with...a woman?"

Laura deferred to me. "No. It's only been with men. Laura's never expressed any interest in women so no, no other girls. Just guys."

"That's too bad," Karen said as she ordered a third glass. "I've done a lot of um, experimenting, since you broke my heart, Cal. I still like guys but I've well, let's just say I've spread my wings a bit and tried playing with the other team a couple of times. To tell you the truth, it would have been a lot more enjoyable if the women hadn't looked so much like guys."

All of us laughed at that comment. Karen continued, "I mean, if they looked more like you, Laura, then who knows?"

Laura looked at me as if to tell me she wanted to say something else. I said, "Go ahead, honey. Say what's on your mind."

"You remember when you last asked me if there was anything else I wanted to do and how I answered that this was enough—for now?"

"Yes, I remember."

"Well, there is something else I would like us to do but only if you want to, as well." Laura looked down in a way that indicated her submission to me.

"And bringing a woman into our bedroom is the 'something else?' Is that what you're telling me?"

"Yes, Master," Laura said shyly.

"Yes, Master!" Karen repeated. "I love that! I wish I had a pretty slave I could dominate."

I was watching Laura very carefully and just instinctively knew. She would never say it but I could tell she wanted me to do so.

"Laura would like that, too, Karen. In fact, I'm almost certain she's sitting there right now praying for me to invite you to be her Mistress. Are you praying right now, Laura? Do you want to have a Mistress as well as a Master?"

"Yes, sir," Laura said without looking up.

"Karen? You heard her. Would you like to have your own submissive little slave to fuck and order around?"

"I think I could learn to enjoy that very much, Cal. So let me ask our slave a question. How would you like taking orders from me, teacher? How would you like having me humiliate you in public?"

"I would like that, Mistress. Very, very much."

"Have her flash her boobs at the waiter when he comes back," I told Karen.

Karen looked like I'd just handed her the keys to a new Maserati. "Laura? Take off your coat."

Laura immediately did as Karen said.

"Call the waiter over, order another glass of wine, and show him your boobs."

"Both of them, Mistress?"

"Sure. Why not. Give him both barrels."

Laura released her sweater allowing it fall open then raised her hand to get our waiter's attention. As he stopped next to our table she casually pulled back both sides to expose her two beautiful breasts. "I'd like one more, please," Laura said smiling.

"On the house," I said firmly as the waiter stood there staring.

"Damn!" the waiter said. "I'll be right back with your drink, lady. This one's definitely on the house."

"I think this may be the beginning of a beautiful friendship," I said as I positioned myself between the two women. I kissed each of them deeply in turn then said, "Now you two kiss and make up." That kiss was the first of many other "firsts" for the newest love trio in town.

1...456789