Making the Grade Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew. I wasn't sure if that would be weird to you or what. I'm glad you understand because I'd have been pretty embarrassed otherwise."

"Nonsense. Next time you come over, and I hope there will be a next time, I'll look very different for you. I promise."

She paused then grew more serious again, "Cal, I do have some things I need to talk over with you."

"Sure. Anything."

"Not so fast. This is very serious and very important to me. So please tell me the truth and not what you think I want to hear. Okay? Promise me?"

"I promise."

"You're over 18 so this isn't illegal but I am your teacher. If anyone gets wind of this..."

"Laura. I've never wanted anything more than a chance to be with you. I can assure you no one, not even my best friend, will hear a word about this. No talking, no hinting, no nothing. No matter what may or may not happen between us, it will stay with us and only us. I will act exactly like before in the classroom. You have my word."

Laura looked visibly relieved. She reached out and put her hand on mine and said, "While I admit to being shallow for finding you unbelievably attractive now—as opposed to last year—there is no way on earth I would ever be involved with you if I didn't trust you. That is also very attractive to me and without that, there couldn't be an 'us' and I would very much like for there to be an 'us.' Very much. That said, I just don't know where this relationship can really go because of who we are to one another."

For the first time, I felt I had something to offer that was wise beyond my years. "Why does it have to 'go' anywhere, Laura? Why can't it just 'be' and that be enough? If sitting here tonight with you was all I could ever have; if you just sitting next to me and holding my hand was the extent of this 'relationship' I would be incredibly happy. So wherever 'this' goes will be fine as long as both of us have no greater expectations."

Laura's eyes shone as brightly as her smile. "Cal, you are amazing. You're so mature beyond your years. And did I say handsome? If not, let me tell you I think you're very attractive. I agree with everything you just said and therefore, I would like to propose we take the next step and see if that feels right. But not until things are resolved with Karen. What do you think?"

"What do I think? I think you're as intelligent as you are beautiful, Laura. I moved close to her and as our eyes met, I brushed back her long, silky hair and ran my hand across her cheek. I leaned to kiss her and saw her eyes slowly close as her lips parted to meet mine. The kiss was initially soft and slow. It became deeper and more passionate and I heard Laura's breathing change as our tongues met briefly. Her sigh was erotic in and of itself.

The kiss ended and Laura was silent for a moment then said, "Okay. This has to stop right now or I won't be able to stop it. That was amazing, but you have things to take care of before we can do that—or anything else—again. Will you please call me when you're free and available? Take all the time you need. I'll be here waiting."

I assured her I would call her. With that she walked me to the door, hugged me goodbye, and kissed me on the cheek. "Good night, Cal. See you soon?"

"Good night, Laura. Most definitely."

Chapter 8

I checked my cell phone and saw that Karen had left four messages. Rather than wade through them all I hit "dial" next to her number and waited for the phone to ring. "Cal? Hi! Did you get my messages? I've been dying to hear from you! How are you? I miss you so much! Can you come over?"

I ignored everything but her last question and just said, "I'm on my way to your mom's place right now. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Oh, okay. I can't wait to see you, honey!"

I ignored the endearment and simply replied, "See you soon."

I was surprised but not amazed when Karen opened the door and said, "Shhh! My mom's already asleep." I looked at my watch and saw that it was 9:30. "Come in! I'm so glad to see you. The suspense has been killing me all week. Listen. Even if you don't want to get married we can still have sex and tell my mom we're seriously talking about marriage so that..."

"Karen. Let's sit down, okay? I need to say some things."

"This sounds serious. Is everything okay? Are we okay?"

"Karen, I'm 18 years old. I've now been on a grand total of one date. I had a really nice time and you're a beautiful girl, but I'm nowhere near ready for marriage."

"That's okay, Cal! I said we could still see each other without having to actually get married. As long as my mother doesn't think we're..." Karen's voice trailed off to a whisper, "...fucking, then it's all good, right? You can fuck my goddamn pussy every fucking say and I'll suck your goddamn fucking cock before and after you fuck me."

I couldn't believe how happy and hopeful Karen looked. It was obvious she was crazy into me and wanted this as badly as I wanted to be with Laura. I didn't want to hurt her but the only way to the woman I really did want to fuck (or at least I hoped to fuck her) was to end this brief-but-intense relationship with Karen Moreland.

"Karen. I really enjoyed our date. It not only was my first but it was truly amazing. You looked beautiful and you were so into everything. It was a huge turn on. But..."

"But what? Are you breaking up with me? Seriously? I'm willing to do ANY fucking thing you want and you want out?"

"I'm so sorry."

Karen screamed, "Then get THE FUCK OUT! GET OUT! FUCK YOU! You're no different than every other guy. Fuck off and GET OUT!"

As I headed for the door I heard Mrs. Moreland's door open followed by her saying, "What in the world is going on down there? Is everything okay, dear?"

"Everything is just fucking fine, mother. Go back to bed!"

I tried to say "I'm sorry" again as I walked out the door but Karen told me to "shut my fucking mouth and go fuck myself."

I closed the car door behind me and kept an eye on Karen just in case she decided to throw something—or worse. I drove a couple of blocks down the street and parked the car. I pulled out my phone and dialed Laura's number. "Hello?"

"Hi, Laura. It's me. I just left Karen's house. It's over."

"Was it bad? How did she take it?"

"Well, this was all new for me but all I can say is it was pretty bad but I'm sure it could have been worse. She didn't shoot me or anything but there were a lot of choice words directed my way and most of them involved me having sex with myself."

I heard Laura laugh. "I'm sorry. That was funny. It was mean to laugh. I know Karen is hurt but the way you said it was funny."

"So is it too late for me to come back to your place tonight?" I asked hopefully.

"It isn't too late, Cal, but I want our first date to be really special. Speaking of something that sounds funny, the word 'date' is just that. I haven't been on a date in over 20 years. Honestly, Cal? I'm really nervous. I'm very excited but I have to admit I feel like I did when I..."

"When you were my age?" I teased completing her sentence.

"I was going to say 'when I was in in high school' Mr. Smarty Pants but okay, yes, when I was your age. So you win that one. Do you feel good now, Cal?"

I kept up the mutual teasing. "Is there something wrong with my age? Are you implying you'd rather be with someone well, your age?"

Not to be outdone, Laura playfully threw it right back at me. "Oh, so are you saying there's something wrong with my age? Are you implying you'd rather be with someone well, your age?"

Before I could provide the next comeback Laura said quietly, "Cal. I need you to know I'm very sensitive about my age and my looks and I'm really afraid for you to—you know—see me. I've had a child too, and I..."

I stopped her in mid-sentence. "Okay. That's enough. I want to tell you something right here and now. Listen carefully. Are you listening, Laura?"

"Yes," she said very quietly.

"Good because I don't want to have to repeat myself ever again. You are without doubt THE most attractive, sexiest woman I have EVER seen in my life. Even tonight when you tried to 'scare me away' or whatever that was you did tonight to show me how you really look, you were more beautiful than anyone I know. Period. You don't need makeup and jewelry or anything else to be gorgeous as hell. You are utterly amazing and desirable. Did you get all of that?"

I wasn't sure but it almost sounded like Laura might be choking back tears. "Yes. I got all of that." She paused. "Cal, you have no idea what it's like to be cheated on, discarded, and made to feel old and ugly. No one has said the things you just said to me in nearly two decades. You actually made me feel beautiful again and that is more valuable to me than I can put into words. Especially coming from someone is really is so beautiful and so young. I just hope you won't grow tired of me too quickly because I'm not 20 years younger."

"Laura. Laura, honey...that is the last thing you have to worry about with me. I will never see anything but an amazingly beautiful, smart, and desirable woman when I look at you. Never."

I heard her sniffle for sure this time. "You just called me 'honey' and my heart just melted. If you were here right now I'd...I'd...well, I wouldn't be able to wait for tomorrow. Can I see you again tomorrow?"

"There's nothing on earth that can keep me away tomorrow. Same time?"

"No. Come at 6:30 and I'll make dinner for us. Do you have a favorite meal? Oh, and before I forget, do you have a favorite color?"

"As to food, I'll eat pretty much anything so no need to do anything fancy. As to colors, I guess it depends on whether we're talking about cars or..."

"Sweaters. What is your favorite color sweater?"

"I don't really have a favorite but I do love white, black, and pink. Also lavender and most greens as well as..."

"Okay. Got it. You're easy...to please, that is." Laura paused briefly then added rather coyly, "I'm easy, too, Cal. At least I think I am...with the right guy. I can't believe I just said that! That is so unlike me. Two things: Number one is you make me crazy in the best way possible. The second is that I haven't made love with a man in over two years and the only man I've been with is my husband, so...just be...patient with me, okay? See you tomorrow. Sleep well, okay?"

"Thank you, Laura. Patience is my specialty so no worries there, okay? Sweet dreams to you."

Chapter 9

I barely slept. I wanted to be with Laura now but I realized this relationship would indeed require a lot of patience and I was willing to do anything to make this work—whatever "this" might be.

The day dragged by unbearably slow. I did get a text around noon that said, "Out shopping for the perfect sweater. Wish me luck! Miss you, L." There was a tiny red heart next to the "L" which was amazing. This woman was interested in me. I still couldn't wrap my head around this. Just six months ago neither she nor Karen would have even looked twice at me. Hell, Heather Mansfield was still calling me "Bucky." Inside, I was still the same inexperience, insecure kid I'd been most of my life. But now, because of some changes in my appearance, I was suddenly desirable. I didn't know whether to get down on my knees and thank a god I didn't believe in or feel angry at how superficial the world is. I decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth and instead ride it for all it was worth. "Ride it." My balls ached in anticipation of fucking...no, making love to Laura Bentley. My Laura. My god that sounded good to me!

I did get in a huge lift at the gym and when I finished I stood there for a moment to take in just how much my body had changed over the last year or so. My face had been soft and round as was my upper body. Now I had a face that was almost as chiseled as my torso. My neck was thicker, and where two soft lumps of tissue between my neck and shoulders once were, two thick traps now bulged between them. I turned sideways to the mirror and flexed my arms straight down. A nice, round "softball" was the end product of endless deltoid work on all three heads. The same was true for each of the muscle in my triceps and biceps. It was almost surreal to think that this was actually me. My chest stood a good two inches above the wall of my diaphragm from months of decline bench work while the pecs were wide from countless reps of flies and presses. My back was wide and tapered and I now had a full six pack where a soft, flabby belly once was. My legs were also now proportional to the rest of body rather than the two chubby, ankle less stumps of a year or so ago.

I knew Laura wanted and needed more than a body that was ripped and cut but I also knew that without it or at least something close, I wouldn't be seeing her tonight no matter how nice or caring I might be. As they say these days "it is what it is" and I'm definitely going with the flow. My hope was that she found me half as attractive as I found her because to me, she was the closest thing to perfection I'd ever seen. And last night, I'd kissed her. With any luck, tonight I'd...

I showered, changed into one of the new button-down shirts Aunt Holly paid for along with some Levis, worked a small amount of product into my thick, black hair, grabbed my leather jacket and headed out to see my girlfriend. I'd had a boner the entire day except while in the gym but thought of Laura now being my girlfriend had me hard as stone again. I'd jerked off once already today just thinking about Laura out shopping for the perfect thing to wear for me. Even so, I was rock hard again and aching to dump my load inside her. Okay, into one of the condoms I'd picked up at Target but still...

I drove around back again hoping none of the neighbors noticed the same car two days in a row. The good thing was there were only a few houses on the very large cul-de-sac where she lived and there was a lot of distance between them. Her house was situated on a terrace that provided a great view of the city below through a very large picture window which led out onto a beautiful deck high above the ground.

My watch said 6:31. I walked toward the door and reached for the doorbell when I saw a sign that said, "Come in!" I opened the door and walked down the hallway toward the kitchen. I smell of something wonderful was wafting through the air. As I entered the kitchen, I saw Laura and stopped dead in my tracks. I tried not to stare, but I was absolutely mesmerized. She always looked great to me, but the contrast from last night to tonight was absolutely stunning!

Her hair was down and beautifully styled in a way that looked like a model on a commercial for Pantene Pro V. It was naturally a dirty blonde but she dyed it a rich, dark brown. The best word to describe it would be "silky" but that didn't do justice to it. I may be unusual but I prefer brunettes and the change was profound and very, ummm, stirring. There as a soft, gentle wave to it and that alone could have sent me over the edge. She didn't wear much makeup at school but tonight she looked like she was going out to a formal dinner. Here again, she looked like she was a model for L'Oreal of some other makeup. The makeup wasn't excessive, I'd just never seen her wear much before. She was stunningly beautiful.

More than anything, I couldn't believe what she was wearing. It was an off-white cashmere sweater with a very deep neckline. It wasn't exactly gauzy or transparent but I could see a silky camisole underneath it. Below it she had on a very dressy looking black skirt and heels. I also took note of the matching gold earrings and necklace that gave the already amazing view a finished look that was beyond description. It almost seemed like she'd sat down with Karen and pried my inner-most secrets out of her then set to work building the perfect fantasy woman. But this was no fantasy. She was very real and dressed like this for me.

Laura was taking something out of the oven so her back had initially been turned toward me and she hadn't noticed me enter the kitchen. I took all this in as she sat it down on the granite countertop. She was now sidewise to me and still hadn't seen me. It all happened in just 2-3 seconds and then Laura caught sight of me out of the corner of her eye.

"Cal! Oh my goodness! I'm so happy to see you!" She put her hands over her mouth as she said, "Wow! You look amazing!"

I walked over to where she was standing and as she reached out her arms to embrace me, I stopped her. "Uh, uh. Not yet. I have to get another look at you. Step back, please." She did. "Now turn around for me?" Laura exaggerated her spin while looking over her shoulder in a very sexy, you-know-you-want-me kind of way.

"Did I do okay?" she asked while raising her eyebrows in what appeared to be genuine concern. "I must have tried on close to 50 different sweaters and then went back and forth a dozen times before settling on this one and I was so worried you..."

I held a finger to mouth to shush her as I said, "You couldn't possibly have done better. You are so unbelievably beautiful. But I want you to know I meant what I said last night. It wouldn't matter what you wore, I would find you irresistibly attractive. Now come here so I can kiss you."

I loved the way Laura's face lit up as her eyes danced with happiness. She said, "Before you kiss me, I want to tell you something."

"Something good or something bad?"

"Good, silly," she said playfully. Her eyes were darting back and forth between mine and it was obvious she was trying to take me in the same I was trying to do with her. "I have a confession."

"A confession. Hmmm. That sounds ominous. What kind of confession?"

"Well. It's...okay, if you make fun of me I'll be crushed. So please don't laugh because this is a huge risk for me."

"I won't laugh at you—ever. I promise. You can tell me anything. What is it?"

"Okay. I, um. I find it to be...it's a huge turn on for me when you..." This was clearly not easy for her.

"When I what, Laura? Tell me."

"When you tell me what to do," she finally managed to say. "When you said, 'Now come here so I can kiss you' I went weak in the knees. Partly because I want you to kiss me so badly but partly because I fantasize about you...being...in...control."

I kissed her full on the mouth. Slowly at first then deeply and with deep passion. After that very long second kiss I heard Laura moan softly. I told her, "Thank you for sharing this with me. That couldn't have been easy. It's a bit like me telling you how much I like sweaters. It feels embarrassing but it's the truth."

"I'm so glad you let me tell you that. I'm been so afraid to even mention it. As to your 'thing' never be embarrassed with me about anything. I want you to be yourself and completely open with me, okay? Remember, this is all so new to me, too. You probably think I'm experienced in the art of love making by virtue of a 20-year marriage, but I can assure you my love life has been well, very vanilla. By 'vanilla' I mean I've never once done anything but have sex in the missionary position or..." Laura was clearly uncomfortable talking about this. She paused, looked down as though she was embarrassed, then back up at me. "Doggy style a few times. That's it. No oral sex—either giving or getting and certainly nothing one might call..." Again more hesitancy. "Kinky. So I've had sex many times, but I have no real idea what kinds of things are even possible let alone ever having experienced deep passion mixed with fantasy. So now I know your mild and very tame...what word is best? Fetish? And now you know my secret fantasy. Tell me the truth, okay? Does that scare you? Is it too weird for you?"

"Scare me? No. Not at all. Why would it scare me if it's part of who you are or want to become? I have to admit I don't really understand it, but I can assure you I will do everything I can to fulfill any want or need you have. Maybe you can tell me more about it over dinner?" I asked.

1...456789