Man of the House Ch. 02

Story Info
Day two of mom and son incest.
13.2k words
4.68
39.3k
111

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,254 Followers

Laying in bed with my naked mother sprawled across my body was an amazing feeling. Trying my best not to move too much and not wake her up, I tilted my head to let my eyes roam over her delectable body. I immediately wanted to feel my hands ghosting over her skin and lick, kiss, and gently bite every inch of her just to get her excited and hear the cute sounds she would inevitably make. Her face was a mask of pure contentment and bliss. After the numerous orgasms last night and the long build-up to our incestuous coupling, I knew that she must have felt like she was on cloud nine. Given what she had said about how long it had been since she had sex and how much we had been gearing ourselves toward this moment, it wouldn't surprise me if she was still exhausted. I smiled as I imagined the hot and kinky things we could now do to each other. I looked forward to giving her more oil massages but now adding a happy ending, teasing each other in public, sexting at work, quickies after work and before work, and all the other naughty things that we could do now that we were together.

Mom moaned softly in her sleep, hugged me a little tighter, and began to stir. She seemed a little confused for a second but as her eyes blinked open she smiled shyly up at me. With a content smile, she breathed out, "Good morning, honey."

I smiled back and hugged her tighter as I said, "Good morning, beautiful. Did you sleep well?"

Mom moaned and snuggled closer to me, though she was sprawled almost completely on top of me so she just rubbed her naked body against mine, as she said, "I haven't slept that well in a long time. I don't think I moved all night. We should fuck each other to sleep every night."

I smiled as I replied, "Mmm, I think that can be arranged. Sex with you was pretty amazing. I would enjoy seeing how many times I can make you orgasm."

Mom giggled and blushed as she ducked her head in embarrassment. Smirking unseen I hit upon an idea and wanted to see if I was correct. Knowing how naturally submissive my mom is and how much she seemed to enjoy a strong man above her, I gently placed a finger under her chin to raise her eyes to look at me. Raising her head and looking at me with big doe-eyes, I could tell this simple act of dominance had a clear effect on her. Deciding to test her submissive nature, I smiled but kept my face stern, as I said, "I think it is time for us to have a serious conversation, don't you, honey?"

Mom felt the sudden change in my body language and the tone of my voice. She could feel her pussy moisten and her body submit to me. Desperately wanting to please her son and hoping that I would finally be willing to take charge, Mom slowly nodded as she submissively replied, "Yes, honey."

Seeing mom's obvious reaction to me, I smiled and placed a tender kiss on her lips, as I answered, "That's very good to hear, honey. Now, we have had a big change in our relationship and we definitely need to discuss where we go from here. I need you to be absolutely honest with me, honey, and I promise to be honest with you."

Mom nodded quickly as she replied, "Yes, honey, I promise."

Smiling down at her, I continued, "I'd like you to do something for me. As the man of the house, I think it's important that we come to an understanding, don't you, honey?"

Mom sighed cutely and I felt her clench her thighs, as she answered, "Yes, honey."

I continued to smile as I said, "Good. I want you to sit in front of me, spread your legs, and play with your pussy as you answer my questions. Will you do that for me, honey?"

Mom slowly nodded and I swear I saw her pupils dilate as she obediently said, "Yes, honey."

She then sat up in front of me, spread her legs, and began running her fingers through her pussy lips as she looked me in the eyes and submissively waited for my questions. I let her play with herself for a few seconds as I felt my hard cock throb. Letting her see my morning wood right in front of her, but smiled as she obediently kept eye contact with me. I then asked, "You have a natural submissive attitude, don't you honey?"

Mom nodded as she quietly answered, "Yes, honey."

I continued, "You want to submit to me as the man of the house and you want me to be in charge. Your pussy gets wet when you fantasize about me taking a more dominant role, don't you? You orgasmed when you sucked my hard cock last night without ever touching yourself. You want to show me how devoted you are to me. You love it when I tell you how sexy, beautiful, and attractive you are. You love feeling my hands on your body. You love to hear me tell you when you do a good job and that I'm proud of you, don't you? You want to please me. You want to be the only woman in my life. You also want us to do all the things we talked about last night when we teased each other."

Mom moaned out a "yes" to each of my questions as she continued to slowly edge herself. I nodded in satisfaction at her submission as I said, "I know how much you enjoyed sucking my hard cock last night, so I give you permission to suck my hard cock whenever you want, but the only demand I have for you is that you must always masturbate while you suck my cock. I want you to make yourself orgasm before you make me cum in your mouth. Will you do that for me, honey?"

Mom quickly nodded as she answered, "Yes, honey, I understand."

Smiling at her answer, I then added, "From now on you may orgasm as often as you are able to while we are having sex or I tell you to play with yourself, but when you're alone you may only ever edge yourself. You are only allowed to orgasm in my presence or unless I tell you otherwise. I want you to only cum for me, honey. Will you do that?"

Mom sighed at my new instructions and felt her pussy clench and tremble at hearing that she was only ever allowed to orgasm with her son. In truth, this was exactly what she wanted, and was overjoyed at being ordered to do so. She wanted to always orgasm with me. Feeling naughty and gladly submitting to my dominance over her orgasms left her feeling giddy and incredibly horny. She finally breathed out, "Yes, honey. I'll only cum for you from now on."

I smiled at her answer as I said, "That's very good to hear, honey. You're always very adept at pleasing me. You're so attentive to my needs and desires, but I want to know about your needs and desires, honey. I want you to tell me what you want and need. What turns you on? What turns you off? What do you fantasize about? What sickens you? What would you like to try? What would make you cry out in orgasm and squirt your juices everywhere?"

Mom's hips bucked as I complimented her and asked her these questions. She had never had a lover that asked her anything like this. The fact that her own son was asking her these questions while he watched her play with her wet pussy in front of him, made everything so much dirtier and naughtier. Biting her lower lip as she looked at me with need in her eyes made my already hard cock throb painfully. I smirked as I saw her reaction and raised an eyebrow as I waited for her to begin.

Mom told me about all of her fantasies in great detail. She told me about her turn-ons and turn-offs. She told me about what she fantasized about when she masturbated, which was mostly about us. She told me how much she wanted to submit to me completely and for me to dominate her in all aspects of her life. She told me the things that she absolutely didn't want to do. All of her desires and turn-offs were practically mirrors of my own, so that wasn't a problem. She seemed hesitant at first to admit that she didn't want to add anyone else to our sexual escapades, fearing that I might not agree with her, but nearly orgasmed when I admitted that she was more than enough woman for me. She really got into her descriptions of what she wanted to do to me and have me do to her. The fact that I was permitting her to suck my hard cock whenever she wanted seemed to really turn her on. She described her desperate desire to suck my hard cock and swallow my hot cum in great detail. She admitted to wanting to perform sexual acts upon each other in public when no one else could tell what we were doing. She described how much of a turn-on it had been for her when we had gone shopping together and modeled our clothes to each other and wished we had taken things further in the dressing rooms. She told me how hard she had orgasmed when she had masturbated to the memory of me giving her the oil massage and added that I could have fucked her in any way I wanted to. She added that she hoped to do that again and receive a happy ending. My reply of giving her an ecstatic ending made her body tremble with need.

Deciding that she had talked enough I then described my own desires and turn-ons to her. I told her how sexy and hot she was to me on a normal basis and smiled as she blushed at my compliments. I told her how sexy it was when she had constantly modeled various outfits for me. How sexy she was in her normal t-shirt and leggings. How I felt my hard cock throb when she had removed her bra and made a sexy show of casually casting it aside last night, as she finally revealed her naked body to me. I told her how I intended to lick and suck her pussy and clit, showing her how much I loved to reduce her to a quivering wreck as she orgasmed again and again.

Seeing that she was getting worked up by my descriptions, I decided to tease her as I grabbed my hard cock and slowly stroked it as I looked her in the eyes and said, "You want this hard cock, don't you honey? I think you are a little upset that you didn't finish me off in your mouth last night. I bet you missed having a hard cock in your mouth and now that you have access to my hard cock you want to show me how amazing your cock sucking skills are. I'm sure you remember how hard you orgasmed last night while you sucked my cock. Do you want to suck my hard cock, honey?"

Mom moaned in pleasure and desire as she answered, "Oh, god yes! I want to suck your big hard cock until you blow your big load of hot cum right down my throat. I want to show you that I can be the only woman you'll ever need. I want to drop to my knees in front of you every day and suck your beautiful hard cock. I want you to pump every load of your seed into my body. I want you to claim me completely, honey."

I smiled at her as I answered, "In that case, why don't you show me what you can do with this hard cock?"

Mom beamed as she heard my order and practically pounced at me to get her hands on my hard cock. She settled herself on her stomach between my legs and trailed her fingers lovingly up and down my throbbing cock. She then looked up at me with an appreciative smile on her face and said, "Thank you, honey."

She placed a tender kiss on my cock head before looking me in the eyes and smiling seductively as she licked from my balls up to my cock head. Moaning in pleasure, she then closed her eyes and opened her mouth to begin sucking my cock. She started slow and enjoyed the feeling of sucking my hard cock as she began to gently stroke my cock shaft. Suddenly remembering my instructions, she then set her free hand on her pussy and clit to begin masturbating. I smiled down at her as she looked up into my eyes, showing me that she could obey my instructions. Wanting to give her my approval, I complimented her by saying, "That's my good girl. I was hoping you would remember what I told you without having to be reminded."

Mom smiled around my cock and then closed her eyes again as she concentrated on sucking my hard cock and playing with herself. She wanted to demonstrate all of her skills at sucking cock and make me cum hard. She hadn't given a blowjob in years and wanted to give me a spectacular example of how amazing she was.

I moaned as I felt her amazing blowjob skills at work. I leaned back and watched her sucking my hard cock with her face showing her enjoyment. Her soft moans of pleasure sent tremors through my cock. I looked forward to many happy returns of this moment. I smiled as I imagined all the kinky things we would do to each other. I gently stroked her hair as I continued to watch and enjoy her sucking my cock.

Mom was clearly enjoying herself as she felt her pussy tremble in pleasure. She knew that she could probably stop playing with herself and she would still orgasm just from the enjoyment of sucking my cock, but she had been instructed to always play with herself and she had no intention of disobeying me. She felt her pussy tingle with the knowledge that she was finally in an incestuous relationship with her son. The sheer depravity and taboo made her whole body tremble with excitement. The immense pleasure she had experienced last night had convinced her just how right she had been in desiring her own son. Now that she had willingly submitted herself to her son's dominance, she couldn't imagine a greater ecstasy.

She felt her pussy begin to build toward her orgasm and let her mind drift to the past several weeks. Remembering all of my commitments, gentle touches, and admiring looks made her want to service my needs and desires without ever considering her own pleasures. Thinking of how I had established myself as the man of the house by helping with bills and chores, taking care of her, and showing her that I cared about her feelings and pleasure was enough to convince her that even if she were to not tend to her own pleasure and orgasms, her son certainly could handle her entire body with ease. The sheer amount and intensity of her orgasms last night had proven to her that even though her son was completely in charge and had dominance over her, he still was an attentive lover and viewed her pleasure and orgasms as a top priority. Hearing her son's descriptions of her and her behavior had made her so wet and horny. The way he had described how sexy she was to him had made her want to cry with joy. Having a true man of the house that could make the decisions and prove his own ability to dominate her, but also loved her, was dedicated to their relationship, found her incredibly beautiful and sexy, and loved to prove his love and devotion to her by giving her the most amazing orgasms of her life, filled her with completeness and contentment that she had never experienced before. Hearing her son describe how turned-on her teasing made him and how close he had come to throwing her down and claiming her as his throughout the past weeks made her feel so sexy and attractive that she wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of her life proving to her son how much she loved and worshipped him. Hearing his description of how sexy he found it when she had teasingly removed her bra last night to finally reveal her naked body made her want to come up with more ways to tease and entice her son's lust.

Her inner monologue had caused her orgasm to sneak up on her. With a muffled cry around my hard cock, mom went rigid and her eyes snapped wide open in surprise as her orgasm ripped through her. Loving my sexy mother's reactions to her orgasms, I watched as she sighed around my hard cock before continuing to suck. Her eyes slowly drifted to mine and the intensity of her gaze seemed to be telling me exactly how she felt. Deciding to tease and taunt her a little, I said, "That must have been a powerful orgasm, honey, if it made you stop sucking my hard cock. Just remember, as soon as you make me cum in your mouth, that hard cock is going inside your wet pussy to give you the hard fuck that we both clearly want."

Mom's eyes opened wide again and she felt her pussy tingle in need and desire with the knowledge that her beautiful son intended to fuck her senseless as soon as she had finished sucking his hard cock. Deciding to up her game and show her son exactly how skilled she was at sucking cock, she closed her eyes and began bobbing her head up and down with greater speed and determination. She sucked as hard as she could and squeezed the hard cock shaft with her hands as she stroked in sync with her bobbing head. Her lips were wrapped tightly around the hard cock and her tongue was licking everything she could touch. Her mind briefly wandered to a fantasy of her being ordered to drop to her knees and her son roughly face fucking her until he blew his hot load of cum right down her throat before he casually walked away without saying a word of thanks or gratitude, as was his right and privilege as the man of the house. Mentally shaking her head to clear her mind of this incredibly erotic fantasy, she reconcentrated on giving the best blowjob ever.

Mom was in heaven. She had just masturbated to a very satisfying orgasm at her son's while she was sucking her son's very hard cock. Her pussy tingled and trembled at the sheer audacity and depravity of their situation. She moaned in pleasure at the thought of all the things we could and hopefully would do with each other. Moaning around the cock in her mouth, mom again had to mentally shake her head to get herself back on track and concentrate on sucking her son's hard cock. She giggled at the knowledge that she had become such a sexual deviant with her own son, who was turning out to be just as incredibly depraved as she was.

Feeling my balls begin to draw up, I knew my orgasm was fast approaching. I briefly considered taunting or warning my delightfully depraved mother that a hot blast of her son's cum would soon be on its way, but I decided against it in hopes that her reaction would be better if she was unprepared. It took all of my self-control to not moan or tense in any way as I felt my orgasm reaching its breaking point. With a slight tensing of my hips, my hard cock let loose a massive blast of my hot cum directly into my mother's waiting mouth. Her eyes suddenly went wide in surprise as she felt my cum spray into her mouth. She then quickly closed her eyes and moaned as she swallowed greedily.

Mom continued to masturbate and suck my cock trying to get all of my hot cum into her mouth. Even though my first load of the day was massive, she still wanted more. She swallowed every drop and enjoyed the taste and feel of my hot cum on her tongue. Finally milking every drop of my cum from my still-hard cock, she withdrew her mouth before placing a kiss on my cock head. She looked up at me with a satisfied grin on her face, as she declared, "God, I missed that feeling, honey. I haven't sucked a cock, besides yours last night, in years. I love that feeling of the hot blast in my mouth. I think I may need lots of practice at this in the future, honey."

I smiled down at her cuteness, as I replied, "I'll let you practice on my hard cock anytime and anywhere you want, honey. But right now, I promised to put that hard cock to work pounding your pussy. I think we would both enjoy me reminding you why I'm the man of the house."

Without letting her respond I quickly pushed her over onto her back and settled between her legs. Looking her in the eyes, I teased, "Are you ready to get fucked, honey?"

Mom had already wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my sides, as she exclaimed, "God, yes, honey! Fuck me with that big hard cock of yours! I want to feel your next load of cum shoot deep inside my pussy."

Smirking at her reply, I said, "Then put that big hard cock exactly where it belongs, honey."

Mom moaned in desire as she reached between our naked bodies to wrap her hand around my hard cock. She moaned again as she slowly stroked my cock and marveled that it was still hard as a rock. She then slowly guided my cock to her wet pussy and pressed me inside her. We both moaned at the feeling of my hard cock sliding deep inside her. She was already so wet for me that I slid inside with ease. Looking her in the eyes, I said, "I'm not going slow or being gentle, honey. I want to show you who you belong to."

Mom had a look of pure desire and need, as she begged, "Take what's yours, honey. I want you to pound my pussy. You're the man of the house now. Show me why you're the only man I need."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,254 Followers