Man of the House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling, I reached over and tweaked her hard nipples, as I said, "Why don't you climb up on my lap? You should be the one who controls the speed, force, and depth of your first ass fucking. Besides I want to see how wanton and depraved you are with your son's cock buried in your tight little asshole."

Mom blushed brighter as she climbed up on my lap. She went to position herself to be facing me, but I turned her around to be facing away. As she grabbed my hard cock and began maneuvering it into her asshole, I stopped her by saying, "You should put my cock in your pussy first, to get me all wet with your juices."

Mom nodded silently as she guided my hard cock into her pussy. She then sat down, taking the full length of my hard cock into her pussy in one swift plunge. She moaned at the feeling and slowly gyrated her hips to get my hard cock slick with her juices. I then instructed, "Clench your pussy around my cock, mom. Grip my cock with your cunt to get me nice and coated."

Mom complied and began clenching and relaxing her pussy around my cock for several minutes before I said, "That's enough, you slut. My cock is nice and slick now. Time to take it in the ass, mom."

Mom shivered at my crude description and order, as she nodded and raised up. As she gripped my cock, she could feel all of her pussy juices coating me. She then placed my cock head at her asshole and held it in place as she slowly lowered herself down. My cock head entered her asshole with ease after her long session of rimming along with the thorough coating of pussy juice. Mom let out a gasp as my cock head slid past her asshole. She then began lowering herself down onto my lap as she took the entire length of my hard cock into her tight asshole.

Mom settled on my lap as she got used to the feeling of having a hard cock stretching her asshole and filling her ass. She moaned softly as her mouth dropped open in surprise at the amazing feeling. I reached around her body and began groping her large breasts and tweaking her hard nipples, as I huskily whispered into her ear, "Where is my cock, mom?"

She gasped as her asshole suddenly quivered around my hard cock and breathed out, "It's in my asshole."

I hummed into her ear as I continued to stimulate her breasts and nipples, as I replied, "That's right, you incestuous slut. You put your own son's big hard cock into your ass. How does it feel, mom? Do you like having your ass filled with my hard cock? Does it make you feel as dirty and depraved as it should to beg your own son to let you take his hard cock in your ass? I know you love it, you slut. I know it feels great, mom. I can feel your body responding to the feeling of your first ass fucking. Go ahead, you butt slut, have your fun on my hard cock. Work my hard cock with your asshole until you fill your ass with your own son's hit cum, mom. I bet you orgasm from fucking your ass on my hard cock, mom. I bet you love it so much that you beg me to fuck your tight little asshole again soon. Go on, mom, make us both cum with my cock in your ass."

Mom couldn't believe the amazing feeling of her son's hard cock buried in her ass. But she followed his instructions and started to fuck herself by rolling her hips forward and back as she worked her son's hard cock in and out of her ass. Mom wished she could see her asshole swallowing her son's hard cock as she slowly fucked herself and got used to the feeling. She moaned as she enjoyed the taboo pleasure of fucking herself on her son's hard cock. Gripping her son's thighs for support, mom began to pick up speed as she felt her asshole relax and quiver around her son's hard cock.

Mom's speed and force intensified as she roughly fucked herself. Feeling her pussy tingle, she realized that her son was right, she would orgasm by being fucked up her ass. The knowledge of her upcoming anal orgasm filled her with a need and desire for her son to blast his hot cum into her asshole. She smiled, thinking of her first-ever assgasm and felt tingles flow throughout her body.

Mom moaned and groaned as she skewered her asshole on my hard cock. I moaned at the feeling of her tight little asshole working my hard cock to perfection. Hearing a whimper from mom as she seemed to be having trouble, my upcoming worry and question were silenced, as she asked, "Honey, can you make it go faster?"

Smirking at her plea for a harder and faster ass fucking, I began to thrust my hips up, driving my hard cock deep into her ass. Mom moaned like a true butt slut at the feeling. I began taunting her to add to her pleasure by saying, "I knew you were a butt slut, mom. You always love my hard cock in your mouth and pussy, and I knew it would be the same for your tight little asshole. How does it feel to finally be a butt slut? How does it feel to take your son's hard cock in your ass? I bet you are going to cum from having your ass fucked deep and hard like the true incestuous slut that you are. I bet you don't feel any shame, humiliation, or regret from fucking your own son. I sure don't feel there's anything wrong with giving you all the hard cock, hot cum, and wet tongue that you love. I'm going to keep using your sexy body and all three of your holes for my hard cock and tongue. I hope you love that thought as much as I do. But I'm sure a slut like you loved the idea of being her own son's only source of sexual gratification, don't you, slut?"

Mom was moaning and groaning deeply as we both worked my hard cock in and out of her quivering asshole. Finally finding her voice, mom declared, "God, yes, honey! I only want your big hard cock in me from now on. I don't even want you looking or thinking about any other sluts when you have your mother as your own private cum dump and slut. Oh, your big hard cock feels so good in mommy's ass. God, you're such a good boy for fucking your mommy so amazingly well. I only want you, baby. You dirty boy, fuck mommy's tight asshole and fill me with your hot cum. Claim mommy's tight ass once and for all. I'm so happy that you are the first to pound mommy's tight asshole, honey. You're the only man who has ever fucked mommy's tight little asshole. No one else. It's all for you, baby. My whole body and all my holes are yours, honey. Treat me like a slut or some cheap whore and pound my holes without mercy or treat me like a lady and make love to me, I don't care. You're the man of the house. Take what's yours!"

Mom moaned louder as she pumped her asshole up and down my hard cock as I thrust up into her ass. Her breasts were shaking and bouncing by the force of our mutual fucking. She had worked herself up, but I wanted to add more taunting as I asked, "God, mom, your asshole feels so fucking good and tight stretched around my hard cock. Your asshole was made to take my hard cock. I'm going to cum so hard in your ass, mom. I want to fill your ass with my hot cum so you know who you belong to. Do you want me to rub your clit and play with your greedy pussy while I fuck your ass, mom? Tell me what you want, you slut."

Mom felt her head spinning and her pussy drenching at her son's taunts. Feeling her asshole quivering around her son's hard cock and the warmth building in her pussy, she knew without a shadow of a doubt that she would orgasm just by having her ass fucked. Mom cried out, "No, honey! Don't touch mommy's pussy or clit. I don't need it. Just pound mommy's asshole and shoot your cum into my ass. That's all I want. I want to cum with your cock in my ass, honey. Please, fuck me harder, honey. Pound mommy's asshole like the slut I am. I am a slut, honey. I'm a slut for my son's big hard cock and tongue. God, baby, you make me cum so hard! I'm going to cum, baby. I'm going to cum so fucking hard with you in my ass. God, I love your hard click in my ass."

Mom then shook and slammed her hips down onto my lap, plunging every inch of my hard cock deep into her ass as she went rigid and clung to my thighs. I felt her asshole quivering around my hard cock and clenching tightly. The feeling and sight of my mother orgasming with my hard cock in her ass drove me to my orgasm. I felt my cock swell and give a jerk as my cock exploded deep inside her ass, coating her insides with my hot cum. I moaned in pleasure as mom squeaked in surprise as she felt my hot cum spurting into her ass.

Mom moaned at the warm feeling of her son's hot cum flowing into her ass. She clenched her asshole around my cock and began rolling her hips to milk all of my cum into her ass. Feeling the last burst of cum enter her ass, mom slumped down onto my lap and collapsed into my chest. She was gasping for breath as I wrapped my arms around her body to steady her shaking form. She placed her hands on mine and hummed in contentment as she enjoyed her post-orgasm high.

Thinking of her orgasm, mom giggled cutely then turned her head to look at me, as she said, "Now I know where the term 'assgasm' comes from. That was amazing baby. You can pound mommy's ass whenever you want. Mmm...I love the feeling of your hot cum spraying into my holes, honey. I'm such a slut for you, honey, and I love it."

I smiled as I said, "I love that you're my slut too, mom. But that comes with the territory of loving you in general."

Mom beamed at my reply, as she said, "I love you too, honey."