Man of the House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,370 Followers

Mom moaned again as she relaxed further into my body. Having my cock still inside my mother as she melted into me was incredibly intimate and calming all at once. The feeling of closeness and comfort had us both blissfully relaxing in each other's arms. Mom sleepily whispered, "I don't think I'll ever get enough of you, honey. You wore me out already."

I placed a kiss on her neck as I settled us both down into a more comfortable position, as I replied, "The second I think you might be getting enough of me, I'll just do something new to pull you back in."

Mom giggled as she shook her head at me and relaxed completely into my body. In less than five minutes mom's breathing evened out as she slept in my arms, with my semi-hard cock still inside her.

Mom napped for about 30 minutes and then began to stir in my arms. She turned her head and looked up at me with a cute smile on her face. I smiled back as I asked, "Sleep well, honey?"

Mom nodded and replied, "Yes, I certainly did. I may have to sleep with your cock inside me from now on."

We both laughed and my cock jerked inside her as it started to get fully hard again. I smirked as I said, "Well, now you've gone and woken me up completely. How do you think you should greet me? Perhaps a kiss?"

Mom moaned as she ground herself against me and replied, "Mmm...I think that's a great idea, honey."

With that mom slowly backed up and settled between my legs as she grabbed my hard cock. She looked up at me with a devious smile as she slowly stroked my cock and asked, "Oh, honey, is your cock all hard for mommy? You're such a dirty boy for lusting after your own mother, but I guess as a good mother I should take care of this for you. I should just tend to your depraved desires and see to your needs myself. It's better that I look after my dirty boy than have you see to yourself or go looking for some slut so while you think of your own mother."

With that, she placed a tender kiss on my cock head and then opened her mouth and began sucking my hard cock head. She moaned as she sucked, then removed her mouth with an audible "pop" as she looked back up at me and said, "Why don't you just relax and let mommy take care of this hard cock for you, honey?"

I moaned as mom began sucking my cock with an enthusiastic determination that had my toes curling. My god, could my mother suck a cock! She sucked so hard that her cheeks were sucked inward as she bobbed her head up and down. With one hand she stroked my hard cock shaft as she used the other to gently massage and pull my balls. I moaned and relaxed under her expert stimulation.

Knowing how much she enjoyed dirty talk, I said, "You call me a dirty boy for getting a hard-on for you, mom? But now you're sucking your own son's hard cock. I think you're just as dirty and depraved as I am. I bet you're going to orgasm as you suck my cock, mom. I bet you love sucking my hand cock so much that you cum before I do. Look at you, sucking your own son's hard cock and moaning like a slut. I bet your pussy is soaking wet right now, isn't it?"

Mom moaned again and seemed to be enjoying my dirty taunting, so I continued, "I bet if I were to slide that hard cock into your wet cunt you'd orgasm right as I penetrated your needy pussy. How long has it been since you had a lover, mom? I know it's been a long time. Doesn't it get lonely to have to see to your own orgasms, mom? Wouldn't you rather have your own son handy so you could suck my hard cock, have me fuck your needy cunt, and even orgasm with my face buried in your wet pussy? I bet you've thought about it, having me bend you over and fill your pussy with my hard cock until you orgasm and I shoot my hot load of cum inside you. Imagine how hard you would orgasm with your son's hard cock fucking you as you moan like a dirty whore in heat."

Mom's eyes rolled back into her head as she worked my hard cock. My words were definitively having an effect on her. Wanting to get her more worked up, I continued, "Yeah, a dirty and depraved mother like you must get off on having your own son lusting after you. I bet you play with yourself constantly as you think about my hands groping your luscious ass and breasts, my mouth licking your pussy and sucking your clit, and my hard cock pounding your greedy cunt. You might even be so depraved as to fantasize about me tongue fucking your tight little asshole until it's all wet and relaxed. Then I'm sure you imagine my hard cock sliding into your ass and taking your anal cherry. There must be a certain kind of depravity in you to want your own son to be the one who fucks your asshole for the first time."

Mom was working my cock faster and faster as my words affected her so much. I smiled down at her as she suddenly moaned around my cock and went rigid as her orgasm crashed over her. I could tell that she had just orgasmed just by sucking my cock and by my dirty talk. As she moaned, I continued, "Do you see what I was talking about, mom? Only a truly depraved and shameless mother could orgasm as she sucked her own son's hard cock. It's ok, mom, you can suck my cock whenever you want. I know you can't help but be the incestuous slut you are for your own son. Just imagine the shameful looks and humiliating things everyone would have for you if anyone ever found out about your depraved urges. But I bet that is part of the appeal for you, isn't it, mom?"

Mom moaned again and went back to sucking my cock as hard and fast as she could. Feeling her tongue licking along my cock shaft and on my cock head as she sucked had me on the verge of orgasm. Still wanting to taunt her more before I came, I said, "How hard do you cum when you play with yourself as you think about me, mom? Do you imagine me laying you down gently on your bed and making sweet love to you? Do you imagine I would just bend you over and take you wherever I want to? Do you imagine me pushing you down and taking your greedy cunt roughly and using you like the needy whore that I see you as? What makes you cum hardest, mom?"

As I felt my balls draw up I used what strength of will I had left as I said, "Do you want me to cum in your mouth, mom? Do you want your own son to fill your mouth with my hot cum? I'm about to cum, mom. I'm going to cum right down your throat unless you stop. It's your choice, mom, keep sucking your son's hard cock until I cum in your mouth and prove that you really are a depraved slut that gets off on your incestuous fantasies of your own son, or stop and have my cum spray across your face and prove that you're just sacrificing your own self-dignity by tending to your son's needs and desires. What are you going to do, mom?"

With that, mom took her mouth off of my cock and looked me directly in the eyes as she smiled up at me with her mouth wide open in front of my cock head as she continued to stroke me. With a moan, my cock exploded and shot a burst of cum directly into her open mouth. Mom moaned as each burst shot into her mouth. She continued to stroke and milk my hard cock until she had forced all of my hot cum into her mouth. Then she opened her mouth wide and showed me my load of cum on her tongue before she smiled and swallowed it all. She moaned again and smiled up at me as she happily replied, "I guess that answers your question, honey. If I'm a whore and slut for my son, I might as well embrace it and enjoy every second of it."

I smiled down at her as I said, "Yes, that certainly answers a few questions, doesn't it, mom? But you're being a little greedy, don't you think? You're having fun, but what about me? Why don't you climb up here and let your son have his fun too?"

Mom smiled as she crawled back up my body. She stopped as she straddled my hips with my softened cock resting under her pussy. I shook my head and pulled her up farther until she was straddling my face. She looked down at me as I pulled her to sit on my face with her pussy spread over my mouth. I moaned as I began licking deep into her pussy. Mom moaned deeply as she felt my warm tongue begin to probe her needy cunt.

I started slow, knowing that she had just orgasmed and would probably need a long build-up and I was more than happy to oblige. I gripped her thighs to hold her pussy to my mouth as I licked everywhere I could reach. I heard mom's quiet moans of pleasure above me. She began to grind her pussy and clit against my mouth apparently desiring more stimulation. Her clit rested on my nose and I found that I could rub it by nodding my head. I smiled into her pussy thinking that I was basically saying "yes" over and over again as I licked her pussy.

Above me, mom was feeling amazing. She had never sat on a man's face as he licked her pussy before and the fact that this was her own son made it all the more enjoyable for her. She giggled thinking about all the dirty and degrading things her son had said to her and about her while she sucked his big hard cock. Feeling her pussy tingle and moisten, mom began to return the favor as she said, "Mmmm...does my little boy enjoy licking mommy's pussy? You've certainly done it enough to prove what a depraved dirty boy you are. How does it feel to have your own mother's pussy juices all over your face, honey? I bet you've looked forward to tongue fucking your mother's cunt for a long time, haven't you, honey? Mmmm...yeah, get your tongue all the way inside mommy's pussy. Lick up all my juices, you dirty boy. I should sit on your face more often, honey. No one has handled my pussy as well as you."

Mom was really getting off on her dirty talk and looked over her shoulder to see her son's cock was rock hard again. Licking her lips and already thinking about putting that hard cock to good use, she continued, "Look at you. Your cock is hard as a rock. Does licking mommy's pussy turn you on, honey? Does having your tongue buried inside your own mother make you want to fuck your mother? You do have a very nice cock, honey. Maybe I should put that to good use. Maybe I should let you fuck me with that big cock of yours. I bet you could fill mommy's cunt with that nice hard cock. Only a depraved and dirty boy would get a hard-on while his tongue is inside his own mother's pussy. Maybe I should make you my personal pussy licker. Would you like that, honey? You certainly seem to enjoy licking mommy's pussy."

Mom was working herself up and feeling her orgasm approaching as her pussy was being so expertly licked by her son. Mom giggled as she ground herself against her son's face and continued, "Honey, do you want mommy to cum on your face? I think you do. I think you want mommy to coat your face with her hot pussy juices until your face is all wet, or do you intend to swallow mommy's pussy juices? I bet that's it. You want all of mommy's yummy pussy juices in your mouth. That must be why your licking your mother's cunt, isn't it, honey? God, you are sooo good at licking mommy's pussy, baby. Such a good boy. I never knew I raised such a dirty pussy licker that could get hard by licking his mother's pussy. If you can lick mommy's pussy this well, I wonder what else you can lick for mommy? Maybe I should find out after you've made mommy cum and your face is wet with my juices."

Mom's breath caught as my tongue fucking built her orgasm to epic proportions. Feeling herself on the verge of a powerful orgasm, mom continued, "Oh honey, your tongue does such wonderful things to mommy's cunt. If you weren't so talented in making mommy orgasm with your big hard cock, I might be able to use your tongue for all my orgasms. I bet if the other mothers in the neighborhood could see us now and knew how good you were at making mommy cum, they would all be fucking their sons. Imagine that, an entire neighborhood full of mother/son incest. We should start a club and invite the other mothers with teenage sons to join in on the fun. God knows, the rest of the moms in the neighborhood could use a good hard fucking, and with the stamina of a teenage boy at their disposal they would never leave the house."

Mom then went quiet as she began rocking her hips to fuck her son's face again. Loving the feeling of her pussy being skewered by her son's licking tongue as her clit rubbed against his nose. Moaning in pleasure as she groped her large breasts and tweaked her nipples, mom couldn't help but feel amazed by the intensity of her depravity and lust towards her own son. She had never been so constantly turned on and horny, had never been fucked so amazingly well, never orgasmed so hard and so much, and never felt so loved than with her own son.

Feeling her orgasm quickly approaching, mom increased her hip movements as she moaned louder. With a cry of sheer bliss, she clamped her thighs around my head, slammed her pussy down on my face, and released a torrent of pussy juices into my mouth and over my face. Licking the last of her pussy juices, I moaned in satisfaction as I felt mom shiver above me. Feeling her begin to climb off my face, I quickly grabbed her thighs tighter and held her in place as I slid out from under her. I then positioned her on her knees with her upper body leaning over the couch armrest making her luscious ass on display. I then huskily whispered, "Oh, no, you depraved incestuous slut, we aren't done yet. Now you be a good depraved mother and stay just like that. Your son has something special just for you."

Mom shivered under my stern touch and at hearing my instructions. She answered submissively, "Yes, honey."

I grabbed her luscious ass cheeks and began groping them in my hands, causing mom to mom softly. I gripped her cheeks tightly and as I separated her cheeks to expose her puckered asshole, I quickly plunged my tongue directly into her asshole. Mom immediately stiffened and clenched her asshole around my tongue as I began tongue fucking her without warning. Mom squeaked and moaned out a surprised "Oh," as she felt the first tongue to ever enter her ass. I growled into her asshole and gripped her ass cheeks tightly in my hands to hold them apart and keep her still.

Mom moaned deeply as she enjoyed her first rimming. Having fingered and used small vibrators in her asshole while masturbating, mom was somewhat familiar with the sensation of anal play, but she had never felt a wet warm tongue enter her asshole before. The intimacy and taboo of having her asshole licked sent tingles into her pussy and brought a flush to her skin. Moaning softly again as she began to relax under her son's expert tongue fucking, mom sighed as she felt her son's warm tongue doing extraordinary things inside her ass.

Feeling frisky and wanting to talk dirty to her son again, mom said, "You are such a naughty boy for..."

That was as far as she got. As soon as I heard her catch her breath and begin to speak, I plunged two fingers into her already wet pussy and curled them to stimulate her g-spot as I placed my thumb over her clit and began rubbing. Mom clenched her asshole around my tongue again, clenched her pussy around my curling fingers, and let out a deep drawn-out moan of pleasure. I didn't give her a chance to get used to the feelings as I began working her asshole, pussy, and clit without mercy.

My tongue was plunging in and out of her asshole and then making deep licks inside her. My fingers had successfully found her g-spot and were rubbing it just how she loved it. My thumb was pressed tightly against her clit and was rubbing it furiously. Mom was moaning and groaning under my multiple areas of attacking her.

All of my stimulation was quickly driving mom crazy with pleasure. She was too far gone to even attempt to taunt her son at this point. She was gripping the armrest with all of her might as her son relentlessly worked her two holes and clit. She wanted to taunt him and say degrading things, but all she could do was moan like a slut in heat. Mom felt herself flush again as she realized that since she and her son had started having sex and even before that, she was her son's willing slut. She had loved everything that he had done to her and she had done to him. She doubted there could be anything he wanted to do to her that she wouldn't accept and love as well. Considering everything he had told her that he enjoyed and was interested in doing, she looked forward to whatever her handsome son wanted to do.

As she felt her son hitting her g-spot, working her clit, and tongue fucking her asshole so expertly, mom reminded herself to drop to her knees the next chance she had and suck his hard cock until he shot his hot cum into her mouth. Imagining giving her son another blowjob caused mom to moan again at the thought of her lips wrapped around his big hard cock. She moaned and felt her pussy and asshole quiver as she remembered all the times she had sucked her son's hard cock. Having orgasmed several times without touching herself while giving her son a blowjob, mom embraced her role as her son's slut.

With mom moaning loudly and continuously, I felt her signature trembling pussy on my fingers as her asshole quivered around my tongue. Knowing she was close to her orgasm, I began adding more and more of my spit and stimulation with my tongue to her asshole as I hoped to get her loosened up and prepared for what came after her orgasm. Hearing mom's moans take on a higher pitch, I knew she was on the edge of her orgasm. Adding a little more pressure to her clit and g-spot, I waited with a smirk on my face as I continued to tongue fuck her asshole.

Mom felt like she was hyperventilating and couldn't catch her breath with all of the stimulation her son was giving her. Her moans were deep and desperate as she felt her body begin to tense at what she knew would be a tremendous orgasm. Feeling her body begin to tense involuntarily, mom cried out in sheer pleasure as her overwhelming orgasm crashed over her. Feeling her whole body tingling as wave after wave of pleasure continued to crash over her body. She moaned in desperation as she hoped she wouldn't pass out from the sheer weight of her orgasm.

Finally calming down, mom felt her son's stimulation begin to ease off as she came down from her orgasm high. With a sigh, she was finally able to relax and catch her breath. Feeling her legs and arms begin to give out, she whimpered, "Honey, I need to lay down for a minute. I can't stay in this position anymore."

Hearing mom's plea, I removed my fingers from her pussy and clit and my tongue from her asshole as I pulled her into a sitting position by my side. She immediately relaxed against my body and snuggled into my side. With a sigh of relief, she lay her head against my shoulder and hugged herself into my arms. Taking a few calming breaths, she finally said, "Baby, that was intense."

Smiling at my mother's description, I responded, "Well, I wanted to make your first rimming a memorable experience, mom."

She hummed at my reply and nestled herself further into my arms, as she said, "You certainly did that. You always make me cum so hard, honey. What about you?"

She indicated my now rock-hard cock and continued, "What would you like to do with that nice hard cock, honey?"

I smiled as I said, "Well, that's up to you, sexy. Where do you want it?"

Mom hummed to herself as she thought and absentmindedly reached out and trailed a finger along the length of my hard cock. Biting her lower lip, mom asked shyly, "Do you remember what I told you about wanting to try at the party?"

I raised an eyebrow and nodded, as I waited for her to continue. She then looked into my eyes with a blush creeping onto her face as she asked, "Can I try this in my ass, honey?"

I smiled at her as I replied, "Mom, you want your own son's hard cock in your asshole? It takes a truly depraved and shameless mother to ask her son to fuck her up her ass. Are you sure, mom?"

Mom nodded as she continued to trail her finger along my hard cock, as she said, "I want this big hard cock to be the first and only cock in my ass, honey. Please."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,370 Followers