Man of the House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need to hear anything else, I captured her lips in a passionate kiss as I began to viciously pound her pussy. Mom moaned deeply into the kiss as she gripped me tighter. I felt her body shake with each of my powerful thrusts into her. Her hard nipples shook and rubbed against my chest as I continued my assault on her needy pussy. I didn't want to take this slow or build up at a steady pace. I wanted to give my mother exactly what she had begged for and she was more than happy to receive it.

Mom was in sheer incestuous bliss. Her son and lover was pounding her wet pussy in the most amazing way. She could already feel her body responding to the rough fucking she was receiving. She felt tingles moving outwards from her pussy and shivers moving up and down her spine. She clung desperately to her son's body as her only way to remain still as her body shook with lust. Her deep moans of lust and pleasure filled the room as she let herself go and announced her desire without any inhibition. Having her son as her lover was a dream come true and she intended to experience every taboo and depravity that they wanted.

Mom was still amazed at how well they fit emotionally, personally, and sexually. Both of them wanted the same things and disliked the same things. Neither wanted anyone else. And both of them seemed tuned into each other's desires and needs without ever discussing them. All of her thoughts were geared toward showing her son the most intimate and intense pleasures she could imagine and her son had declared his same intentions towards her.

Mom suddenly moaned louder and gripped me tighter as my hard cock struck her g-spot causing overwhelming pleasure to explode from her pussy and accelerating her buildup to her orgasm. Angling my hard cock to continue to strike her g-spot, I watched as my beautiful mother became unglued as her orgasm grew in intensity. Her moans turned to high-pitched cries of sheer pleasure and her body began to shake uncontrollably. Her arms and legs tightened around my body as she desperately clung to me. Her eyes were open wide and her head was tilted back as she gasped for one last deep breath before her orgasm slammed through her body.

Mom was overwhelmed with pleasure. She couldn't believe the intensity of her orgasm as it built quickly and seemed to continue to grow until it finally hit her. With a scream of sheer ecstasy that bordered on pain, she felt her son give her the most amazing gift as he moaned deeply before his big hard cock exploded inside her coating her insides with his hot cum. As she felt her son breed her pussy, her pussy was still experiencing one of if not the most powerful orgasms of her life. She was still amazed at the sheer intensity of the orgasms her son so easily and readily gave her. No other man could compete with her son and he was all hers.

Now reduced to gasping for breath as she desperately clung to her son's naked body, mom continued to ride out her intense orgasm. Absentmindedly, she felt her son gently caressing her body as he gazed longingly into her eyes. The sheer intensity of the moment overcame her orgasmic bliss as she practically sobbed out, "I love you, honey."

She heard her son's replied declaration of love and felt like she might orgasm again just at hearing her son say that to her. They had been exchanging decorations of "I love you" his whole life, but now that they had made their declarations with their bodies still connected and still reeling from their mutual post-orgasm bliss the declarations took on a grander meaning.

Slamming their lips together for a passionate kiss and clinging to each other's bodies, mother and son seemed to be attempting to send all their love and passion for each other through the kiss. Finally collapsing in each other's arms, mom was a bit confused as they now lay side-by-side on the bed. Having no recollection of her son turning them over during their intensely passionate kiss, mom finally shrugged and snuggled closer to her son as she enjoyed the closeness of their morning escapade.

We lay there clinging to each other as we relaxed and got our breathing under control. With a content smile on her face, mom sighed and said, "That's how I want to go to bed and start my days from now on."

I laughed at her understatement as I replied, "Yes, but I don't think we will need such a long build-up from now on, do you?"

Mom giggled as she said, "No, and I intend to have fun throughout the day as well, so I don't see us building up to anything like last night. Maybe just a slow burn after a long day at work."

I laughed again as I stretched and tried to get myself ready to actually get out of bed. Mom did the same and then placed a kiss on my cheek before climbing out of bed and heading to the bathroom. I climbed out of bed as well and waited to hear the toilet flush before I took her place. Finishing my much-needed relief, I joined mom as we brushed our teeth and got ready for a shower. Looking at mom's naked body, I hit on a devious idea. As she was turning to begin heating up the water in the shower, I quickly stepped behind her and turned her around so that she was facing the large bathroom mirror with me standing behind her. I held her in place with one arm around her waist as I trailed my other hand toward her pussy. Mom gasped as she felt my fingers begin to tease her pussy lips and clit. I then looked at her through her reflection in the mirror as I whispered into her ear, "Your pussy is so wet and needy, isn't it, honey?"

Mom gasped again and whispered, "Yes, it is, honey."

I then continued to play with her pussy and clit as I said, "I'm going to make you cum again, honey. I know you love feeling my hands on your body as you orgasm. Now I want you to tell me all about your fantasies of us. Tell me what makes you wet. Tell me what you want to do to me and what you want me to do to you. All you have to do is keep talking and I'll make you orgasm again. You can do that, can't you, honey."

Mom nodded her head and gasped as I began to rub her clit as she watched in the mirror. She started out slowly by explaining her desire to submit to me sexually and have me dominate her. She wanted me to take her at any time and in any way I wanted. She described only ever wanting to orgasm with me and promised that she would only ever masturbate when I ordered her to. She then began describing her desire to have me rim her puckered asshole for the first time and wanting me to take her anal sex cherry. She described wanting to feel my hot cum in all three of her holes so that she knew I had claimed her completely.

Her breath caught as I began to pinch her clit gently with my fingers and had to take several deep breaths before she could continue. Getting worked up, she described her fantasy of me pushing her to her knees and roughly face fucking her until I shot my hot cum down her throat, before walking away like it was the most natural thing in the world for us. She described me pushing her over a random surface and roughly fucking her in either hole as she moaned in pleasure like a good submissive sex slave.

She imagined me sending her erotic sexts while we were at work just to make her horny for my touch. Or ordering her to remove her panties in public without anyone noticing. She fantasized about sending me pics of her bare pussy, puckered asshole, or open mouth with a caption that read "wish you were here." She described her fantasy of me playing with her pussy or teasing her asshole in public and possibly making her orgasm, as I acted completely normal while she tried not to let anyone else figure out what was happening. She gripped my arms for stability as her pleasure increased but forced herself to continue for fear that I might stop and because I had ordered her not to stop. She then described her fantasy of a day off work where I had ordered her to take every blast of my cum into one of her three holes. If that day I had chosen her mouth, at any given time I would indicate my hard cock and she would immediately drop to her knees to suck my cock until she swallowed my cum. If I had chosen her pussy or asshole, I would just bend her over or push her into any given surface and fuck her senseless until I unloaded my hot cum inside her.

As she finished describing this last fantasy, she let out a loud moan and went rigid as her orgasm ripped through her body. I slowed my fingers on her clit as she rode out her orgasm. Placing a kiss on her cheek, I brought my fingers to my mouth and licked them clean as she watched in the mirror.

Mom watched me with lidded eyes and let out a quiet moan as I licked and sucked my fingers. She watched me smirk at her and felt her pussy tingle and moisten at the sight. Mom pressed herself back into my body, needing to feel my body against hers.

I pressed a kiss to her ear as I nonchalantly said, "I think we're ready for a shower, don't you, honey?"

Mom nodded silently as she let me take her hand and lead us into the walk-in shower until we were under the spray of hot water. Mom and I began to wash each other in silence as we enjoyed the intimacy of the moment. We carried on in silence as we washed each other using our hands to rub soap all over each other's bodies. Aside from planting kisses tender kisses on each other from time to time, we didn't get playful until mom was rinsing out the shampoo I had massaged into her hair.

As she brought her head out from under the water, she locked eyes with me with an expression of clear lust. Smiling at her and waiting to see what she would do, I felt my hard cock jump at the sight of my naked, wet, and obviously horny mother staring at me with a desire to do depraved incestuous things clearly on her face. Mom pressed her naked body against mine and moaned as she grasped my hard cock, smiling deviously, she said huskily, "Is this hard cock because of me, honey? I think it is. I think my darling son has a hard-on for his own mother. You dirty boy. But I'm a good and loving mother, and it's my duty and privilege to tend to my son's needs. This may seem like too much, for a decent mother to personally see to her own son's obvious lustful desires, but I suppose it's better that I handle whatever depraved desires you may have."

With that, mom sank to her knees and gently and reverently stroked her hand over my cock. Looking up at me, she opened her mouth and began to slowly suck my hard cock. Mom moaned around my hard cock as she sucked and licked her way up and down my cock shaft. She took special care to suck and lick hardest when she focused on my cock head. I had barely remembered my previous instructions, but looking down I could clearly see one of mom's hands between her legs as she masturbated furiously. Mom's eyes were full of lust, desire, and contentment as she continued her slow pace of sucking my cock.

Mom was loving every second of my hard cock in her mouth. Feeling the throb and sheer hardness of my cock between her lips was almost enough to trigger her into orgasm. Feeling her pussy spasm and tingle as she continued to masturbate, mom knew her orgasm was quickly building. She loved orgasming while she sucked her son's hard cock. The fact that she had been instructed to always masturbate and bring herself to orgasm before she brought her son to orgasm, made her feel all the more dirty and depraved. Mom loved that she had finally submitted sexually to her amazing son. Hearing his orders, instructions, and compliments had always made her feel sexy and desirable, but now that they were actively intimate she felt her whole body swoon and tingle at the mere thought of servicing her son's sexual needs and desires.

The amazing way her son looks at her and acts around her made mom feel like the luckiest woman and mother in the world. She had already decided to never refuse any order, instruction, or desire of her son, but she felt her own lust engulf her whenever her son touched her or looked at her with lust in his eyes. The amazing way they had been acting towards each other the past few weeks, the incredible way he had treated her at the party, the compliments he was constantly giving her, and the way he had attentively seen to her orgasms before his own made mom come close to bursting into tears in joy and happiness. Feeling the way her son touched her, even just with a hand around her waist, when they linked arms, or held hands as they walked in public made mom feel an overwhelming desire to drop to her knees and suck his cock out of pure love and devotion.

Mom's inner dialogue was suddenly cut off as her orgasm crashed through her. Without taking any time to enjoy herself, mom immediately brought her hand out from between her legs and grasped her son's hard cock. With a fierce determination and desperate need to make her son cum in her mouth, mom began bobbing her head as fast as she could as she sucked greedily on the hard cock in her mouth. She squeezed and stroked her son's hard cock in sync with her bobbing head. She felt her cheeks being sucked inward under the pressure of the suction she was putting on her son's hard cock.

Mom was moaning in pleasure as she enjoyed her son's cock in her mouth and desperately wanted to feel him blast a big load of cum down her throat. She had always loved sucking cock, but her son's cock was on a whole different level. The fact that both of them loved and were so devoted to each other made the act of pleasing him so much better. The ease at which they acted towards each other and the simple act of being so relaxed in each other's presence, convinced mom that she had the perfect man and lover in her son.

Feeling a slight movement in his balls and a quick jerk of his cock was all the warning mom got before a large blast of hot cum exploded into her mouth. Mom moaned louder as she swallowed every drop and sucked harder to get more. She stroked her son's hard cock desperate to milk every last drop of his cum into her mouth. Feeling her pussy tingle as she enjoyed having her lips wrapped around her son's hard cock, mom looked up at her son's face as she placed one last kiss on the cock head.

Finishing our shower with gentle kisses and tender touches throughout, mom and I stepped out of the shower and dried ourselves. Not surprisingly, we embraced for another passionate kiss before I made my way back to my room to get dressed. Thinking about this new situation, I considered how we should proceed.

At breakfast, I asked mom what we should do with my old room considering neither of us would even think of me not sleeping in the master bedroom from now on. Mom and I both smiled as we talked about "our room," "our bed," and "our bathroom." We decided to keep my room as it was just in case guests got a little too nosy. But to move the majority of my clothes into our closet and my bathroom items into our bathroom. Recognizing that we would have to keep up appearances, we did decide to keep enough items I'm my old bathroom just in case.

Feeling lazy on our long weekend, we quickly finished our chores and met up on the couch to relax a bit in each other's arms. Feeling the warmth and intimacy of having my mother in my arms, her hands over mine with her head resting on my chest as we watched tv, I was reminded of all the times we had relaxed like this before. Feeling frisky, I dropped my head and placed a tender kiss to her neck.

Mom immediately sighed and melted into me as I whispered into her ear, "Do you know if it were up to me, I would have you naked right now? I'd turn you around to face me and have you slide my hard cock into your wet pussy."

Mom moaned and ground her ass into my hard cock as she suddenly flew into action. Without a word, she pulled off her shirt and bra in one swift motion then pulled her pants and panties down her legs before kicking them away. I was a flurry as I did the same with my shirt, pants, and boxers. Mom then climbed back into my lap and straddled my hips as she reached down and guided my rock-hard cock into her wet pussy.

Without a word, mom settled into my lap, until my hard cock was buried inside her pussy. Mom then grabbed my head and passionately kissed me as I grabbed her ass cheeks and began to thrust up into her pussy. We both moaned into the kiss as she began to move her hips and ride my hard cock. We were in heat as we stroked, caressed, and clung to each other's bodies. Our desperate need for each other was driving us into a frenzy.

Between moans and into our kiss, emotional admissions and crude descriptions could be heard from both of us. We were in a constant state of moaning out "I love you," "God, you're so sexy," "You feel so good," "I need you, honey," "You're making me so hot, baby," and numerous other emotional declarations. Both of us were as crudely descriptive as we were honest in our declarations as we teased, "Your pussy's so wet for me, baby," "God, your hard cock is the best, honey," "You so depraved and shameless that I bet you love that we're related, don't you," "I going to keep fucking you until you know who you belong to and who belongs to you, baby," "I love it when you cum for me, baby, I don't care how dirty and depraved it is," and do many other lewd descriptions and taunts that drove each other wild.

Our constant emotional declarations and crude taunts had us grinding into each other and fucking so hard that from time to time we had to catch ourselves from falling off the couch in our own exuberance and energetic love-making. Mom and I moaned in passion into the kiss as our hands continued to cling and stroke each other's bodies. Neither of us wanted to take it slow or draw out our love-making and we both raced toward our orgasms.

Feeling my orgasm approaching, I moaned in the kiss, "I want you to cum in my cock, baby. I want to feel your pussy shake and coat my cock with your juices."

Mom moaned louder and ground herself harder against me as she deepened the kiss. Mom replied around the kiss, "Cum inside my pussy, baby. I need your hot cum deep in mommy's cunt."

Both of us intensified our movements and deepened our kiss as we worked each other toward orgasm. Feeling my balls begin to draw up and my cock begin to swell, I thrust my hips up as hard as I could driving my hard cock deep inside mom's pussy. With a deep moan into the kiss, I felt the cum erupt from my cock into mom's cunt. Moaning in pleasure and gripping my mother in my arms, I felt her stiffen in my arms as she felt my hot cum exploding into her. She moaned into the kiss and gripped me desperately as her body began to shake.

Holding my mother as she shook in orgasm, I moaned into the kiss as I felt her pussy trembling around my cock. Both of us relaxed into each other and turned our kiss from passionate and desperate into a deep and lazy kiss. Our hands trailed over each other's bodies as we continued to kiss lazily on the couch. Breaking the kiss, mom and I rested our foreheads against each other as we gazed into each other's eyes and smiled in our post-orgasm high.

Feeling playful I began kissing along mom's jaw and down her neck, before biting her lightly and inhaling her scent. Mom moaned and buried her face in my neck as she kissed me tenderly. Running my nose up her neck and ending at her ear, I whispered, "What do you think about a "no clothes" rule around the house for the weekends, or do you find it wearing clothes adds to more fun by being able to strip each other when we get horny?"

Mom moaned into my neck as she whispered, "I like dressing sexy and revealing for you, honey. And I like stripping you naked. You also look so fucking hot the way you dress that I go into heat needing to see you naked."

I laughed as I replied, "Ok, baby, clothes it is. You do look so fucking sexy in your usual t-shirt and leggings. I've always wanted to bend you over and rip a hole so I can get at your wet pussy, so no complaints from me."