Man vs. Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you swallow it?"

"No, I was so surprised. I pulled away, and he passed out afterward."

"Just work it in your mouth, inch by inch, deeper and deeper, okay? Let your throat relax."

"Okay."

She obeyed me, opening her mouth and closing it around my cockhead. My eyes fluttered as her mouth opened again, taking more in, her lips moving down my shaft. I felt her tongue brushing up against my sensitive tip as her lips inched farther. My hand was on the back of her head. I was aware I was essentially getting a blow job from my teenage daughter, but fuck if it didn't feel good, especially after holding my piss for so long.

"Doing great, babygirl," I whispered down at her.

My cock throbbed and she froze, looking up at me, glaring a little. She opened her mouth and moved farther down. I suddenly felt the back of her throat hit my cockhead and I held my breath. She closed her lips and pinched her eyes shut, her nose pulsing as she sucked in air. I could see she was about to pull away.

I grabbed her by the back of the head, holding her firmly in place. She gagged, her tongue and throat convulsing on my cockhead. Her hands grabbed my hips, but I was stronger. I instantly started pissing, groaning at the release. My warm urine washed down her throat, and she slowed her struggle, focusing all her efforts on breathing as I kept pissing. It felt so good to be inside my daughter's throat and to finally release the pressure on my bladder. More and more piss washed down her throat. I looked down at her, my poor little baby girl, her mouth stretched so wide, nearly at the base of my shaft, my cockhead stuck down her throat, tears in her eyes as she looked up at me.

Soon, I ran out of piss and let the back of her head go, but she had learned to take it now and didn't pull away. I stroked the side of her face, my cock giving a throb. Now that I had finished pissing, god how I wanted to fuck that mouth of hers, so warm and inviting. But she slowly dragged her lips away from my cock shaft, her tongue flicking my piss slit and finally letting go.

"Fuck," I said, my cock out in the open air.

"Fuck," she echoed as she sat back. "That was a lot of piss. I'm literally full right now."

I chuckled. "Good."

"That hurt my throat so much, Daddy. You wouldn't let me go."

"We had to get it over with, babygirl."

She bit her lip and nodded. "Yeah. We did it. Thank you."

I nodded. "I, uh, I'll put it away."

She bit her lip and nodded. "Okay."

I pushed my cock back into my pants, buttoning and closing them. It was still half hard, but I didn't want her to see it anymore. She was still watching me.

"Daddy, did it feel nice?"

"Well, sort of."

"Just sort of? I could tell you liked it. It's okay to admit it. It's not your fault. It's survival."

"Okay," I said. "Yes, it felt good."

She smiled. "Thank you, Daddy. I feel better already, really."

"I'm glad," I said.

"I really have to pee now, Daddy, more than ever," she said. "So you have to drink up."

"Okay," I said. "So, how do you want to do this?"

"I don't know. Do you want to be on your back? I could straddle your face."

"I don't think I can swallow on my back," I said. "How about the same way we did it? I'll be on my knees."

"Daddy, I don't have a giant cock to stick down your throat. Girls don't pee like that."

"Uh, right."

"How about on my back," she said.

"Okay," I said. "I'll have to get close."

"Closer than having your entire cock in my mouth?"

I laughed nervously. "Fair enough."

"Just do what you have to do," she said. "I really have to pee, so drink it however you can."

"Okay," I said.

Abby started to unbutton her pants again. "God, I just realized you're going to see my pussy."

"Kinda unavoidable," I said.

She sighed. "Just so weird and gross. My daddy seeing me naked, me sucking his cock, him licking my pussy while I pee."

I rubbed my face. "Don't say it like that. You didn't suck my cock. You drank from my cock, and that's all I'm doing to you, drinking from your pussy."

She wiggled out of her pants and threw them aside, sitting down on the bear fur. "Don't let any spill, Daddy. We don't want to sleep in pee tonight."

"I'll do my best."

She took a deep breath, and then she lifted her feet and slid her panties down. My eyes were wide open as her feet settled back down on the fur and spread apart. Her warm little pink hole came to my eyes, with lovely pink glistening pussy lips sticking out, lighter than the outer lips. She was recently shaven, with stubble growing on her pubic mound.

"Stare as long as you want, Daddy, it's fine. I'm not weirded out or anything."

"Sorry," I said, climbing down on my knees. She spread her legs wider to accommodate me as I came closer. "It's a pretty pussy," I said.

She bit her lip. "Really?"

"Yes," I said. "Gorgeous."

"Really?" she repeated. "If you were a boy, you'd wanna fuck me?"

"I am a boy, Abby, but if I wasn't your father, yes, I'd want to fuck you."

Her knees opened and closed a little. "Thanks, Daddy. You have a nice cock too."

"You told me already. Thank you."

She smiled. "If you weren't my daddy, I'd wanna fuck you too."

I laughed awkwardly. "Okay, back to the watering hole."

She giggled. "You're gross."

I came down on my chest, my face right between her legs. Up close, I could smell her potent sex, musty from the sweat of the hot days and nights. I licked my lips and brought my chin right up to her lips. I let it touch her warm hole, finding wetness on my jaw from the mere contact. She was horny.

"Oh, Daddy, your chin is rough from not shaving."

"Look who's talking," I said.

She blushed. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," I said.

"Aren't you going to, you know, wrap your mouth around it a little? Once I start peeing, it'll go everywhere."

"Yes. I mean, if it's okay."

"Daddy, I had your cock down my throat. I told you, just do whatever you have to, but I don't want to piss all over myself, so you have to catch everything."

"All right," I said. "I'm going to do that then. My tongue will be on your pussy, my mouth will be around your little piss hole, all of it."

"I know. Do it. I really have to pee and you're stalling. I had your big cock down my throat already by this point."

I smirked at her. "Here I come."

I moved my mouth in and ran my tongue right up her pussy slit, between her lips. She gasped, her back arching. My tongue tested her little hole, sliding inside, pulling up, dragging across her piss hole and clit.

"Fuck, Daddy," she said.

"Come on, I'm thirsty," I said.

"Well, when you do that, it's hard to focus on peeing."

"That's what I said when you had my cock in your mouth," I reminded her, my tongue lapping at her little piss hole.

"Fuck, Daddy, god. That feels good."

That made me swallow nervously. "It's not supposed to feel good. It's supposed to water me."

"Okay, okay, here goes."

She took a deep breath, and I felt her bear down. A little bit of pee trickled out, which my tongue picked up easily.

"Lick more, Daddy," she said softly.

"What?" I said.

She looked down at me. "Just how you licked a moment ago, it almost made me pee, so can you do it a few more times?"

I smirked and shook my head. "Naughty girl."

"Daddy, please."

My tongue began working on her little clit. Admittedly, I was acting so very inappropriate now, but she was such a temping girl, and my cock was so very hard, and it had just been in her mouth. I was laying on it, crushing it under me in my jeans, and every throb was painful. How could any man keep his thoughts straight under such conditions?

A little spurt of piss came out of her and she gasped. I swallowed it up and sucked on her piss hole, and soon more came, filling my mouth. My tongue kept working while I drank from the fountain. I licked away, and she squirmed under me, moaning. Soon, her hand came down to grab my head and she began grinding against my mouth. Her piss finished up, but now she was just enjoying my tongue. Me, I was taking the excuse of lapping up every drop of water I could get from this sexy little fountain.

"Fuck, Daddy," she said. "Okay, okay, I'm done. I don't have any more."

"You sure?" I said, pausing for only a moment before licking her pussy again. "I want it all."

"Fuck, okay, you seriously need to stop or I'm going to cum," she said suddenly, her legs spasming and widening, her little toes spreading. "God!"

"Does your pussy gush when you cum?" I asked before my tongue went back to work on her clit.

"Yes! God, yes!"

"Good. More for me to drink," I said.

"Fuck, Daddy, this is so wrong," she said, but she was done arguing. Her head was back and my tongue was working her pussy lips over, sucking and tugging on them with my mouth. When my teeth grazed her inner labia, she suddenly screamed and I felt warm juice wash over my tongue. Her hands pulled my hair and she convulsed, singing praises to the one true god of orgasm. "Fuck, oh dear god, fuck, yes!!"

I kept licking while she settled down and caught her breath. She was moaning and squirming under me. A moment later, she seemed to come to her senses and scooted away.

"Daddy..."

I sat up, my chin soaking wet. "Phew, that quenched my thirst."

"Daddy, what the hell? You totally made me cum."

"I was thirsty," I said.

She was blushing as her legs closed up tight. "Daddy, you can't do that. I'm your daughter."

"I was just trying to swallow everything," I said. "You told me to do what I had to do to get it all."

"I meant the pee, not the cum too, and you know it."

"Was it so bad?" I asked, wiping my chin with the back of my hand.

"No," she said quietly. "I'm just... ashamed."

"I know. But it's survival."

She took a deep breath. "Yeah, but I didn't swallow your cum."

"Why? Do you want some?" I asked, half kidding, half serious because my cock was begging for attention.

"Daddy! You are seriously way too naughty suddenly." She shook her head, but she had a playful smile.

I chuckled. "Come on. Now that we have a little water, let's check around the area a little more, maybe just near the edges of the woods, see if there's anything useful.

She took a deep breath. "Yes, Daddy."

She dressed, putting her pants on. Then we both put our shoes on and went outside. We spoke very little as we explored around the tree line, always keeping the cabin in view, peering deeper into the forest. We listened to the sounds of the forest. I was hoping to hear the sound of a stream. I remembered passing one during our frantic getaway from the bear, but I had no idea how to get back to it.

The sun was climbing higher, and the temperature was rising. Soon, we were both sweating heavily as we explored.

"Let's go back," I said. "It's getting too hot."

"Yeah," she said. "I think I feel a little faint."

Back in the cabin, we sat ourselves down on the floor with our backs against the wall. Conversation was still awkward, and the heat was bearing down on us.

"Baby," I said, "I'm going to take my shirt off, okay?"

"Okay."

"And my pants," I said.

"Really?" she said.

"And my underwear too."

"What?" she cried. "Daddy!"

"Look, this heat is going to make us sweat, and the more layers we have on, the worse it will be. Losing sweat is like pouring water out. We need to keep ourselves cool."

"Okay," she said. "So you're going to walk around naked?"

"And so are you," I said.

"Me?"

"Yes, both of us, nude."

She stared at me. "But, Daddy---"

"No buts," I said, standing up. I took my shirt off. "You've already seen my cock, and I saw your pussy. Modesty isn't worth much when you're dead. Get undressed."

She gulped as she watched me opening my pants and unzipping them. "Yes, Daddy."

She climbed up, and then she began unbuttoning her pants, pushing them down. I saw her panties again and couldn't help but smile. I pushed my white underwear down and her eyes went to my cock. I saw her bite her lip and she met my eyes.

"Sorry," she said. "I wasn't looking."

"You can look," I said. "I'm going to look."

"Daddy!" she said, her hands covering her panties.

"Baby, I was eating your pussy this morning and you were sucking my cock. Can we just be adults, please?"

"We were drinking! Don't say it like that! It makes it sound sexual."

"Just get undressed, babygirl."

She sighed. "Fine." She slipped her panties down, nice and quick, as if it was clinical, but my eyes came to her pussy between her legs as she stood up straight. And then my eyes followed her hands to her shirt. She grabbed the bottom and lifted. I hadn't seen her breasts yet, and my eyes were eager. She pulled the shirt all the way up and over her head. I stared at her small breasts, her dark little nipples. She shyly covered them.

"Daddy, don't stare."

I came closer, leaning in and kissing her forehead. "You're a beautiful young woman, babygirl."

"Aw, Daddy," she said. "You're a handsome man."

I smiled. "You have beautiful breasts and an amazing little pussy."

"Oh my god, Daddy, you are so embarrassing. That's dirty to say."

"What, I can't compliment my daughter?"

"Not about things you're never supposed to see!"

I chuckled. "Well, now that I have seen them, I want you to know what I think."

She bit her lower lip as she looked at me, her eyes lingering on my cock. "Thanks."

I admit my cock was getting hard. I didn't make any effort to hide it. I knew she could tell too, because her eyes kept going to it, watching it thicken.

"Your cock is getting harder," she said.

I smirked and sat down against the wall. "See? That proves I wasn't lying, beautiful breasts and amazing little pussy."

She rolled her eyes, but she was smirking. Then she sat down in front of me. The way she sat was very enticing, with her feet planted firmly on the ground, her knees up, her legs apart, giving me ample view of her pussy. She leaned back a little, propping herself up by her hands.

"Well," she said. "It is cooler without clothes."

"Mmmhmm," I said, reclining, stretching my legs out, spreading them so she was sitting between my feet, my long cock lying out on the wooden floor.

She smirked at me. "Okay, okay, fine. You have an amazing cock."

I chuckled. "Amazing? Really?"

"Yeah, really. It's very sexy."

"Thank you, baby. How was it having it in your mouth?"

She blushed, running a hand through her long hair. "How was eating your daughter's pussy?"

"Delicious."

"Daddy!" she said. "You have to say it was, like, necessary but not bad."

"What? I'm a man. I'm not going to lie to you. I enjoyed it. I like the taste of pussy."

"Oh my god, Daddy."

"How was having my cock in your mouth?"

"I don't want to answer," she said, looking away, but only for a moment. Her eyes came back, finding my cock. I was very hard again. It throbbed in front of her.

"Come on," I said. "I'm just curious."

She sighed. "Fine. I admit, when I wasn't trying to swallow piss, it was kind of fun."

"Fun?"

"Yes."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Daddy, please, you're embarrassing me," she said.

"Your pussy was soaked when I licked it."

"Oh my god. It was soaked because I am hot and sweaty and I probably peed myself a little. So you were tasting piss, and you liked it, weirdo."

"Or sucking my cock made your cunt soaking wet."

She shook her head at me. "I'm not going to admit I liked sucking daddy dick, so give up now."

I chuckled. "Okay. Did you like sucking Keith dick?"

She rolled her eyes. "Maybe."

"So you like sucking cock, just not daddy cock?"

"This is a messed up conversation."

"Did you?" I asked.

"Yes, fine, yes. I liked sucking his cock. I wanted it to last longer, but he came quickly."

I smirked. "I can't cum from a blow job."

She raised her eyebrows. "Really?"

I nodded. "Never have been able to. If I fuck and put it in your mouth just before I cum, I can cum like that, but just straight blow job, it's impossible for me."

She looked intrigued. "Why?"

I shrugged. "Dunno. I need pussy to cum."

"Daddy, you're so filthy."

"Sex makes you uncomfortable?"

"Well, talking to you about it does."

"Can you talk about this sort of thing with your girlfriends?"

"Yeah, of course."

"So, try to talk to me about it."

"Why?" she asked. "Why would you want to know what turns your daughter on?"

"I like to know things about you, even that. And we cracked open a door that is normally closed between a daddy and daughter, and now I'm a little curious to peer inside. Aren't you?"

"I guess I'm a little curious."

I nodded. "So, peer inside. Ask me a question."

She stared at my cock for a moment. "You said earlier Mom didn't like your cock. Why not?"

"Sex was painful for her. Every time we fucked, she'd scream and fight. I'd try to go slow, but she just didn't enjoy it. We had sex less and less, and she appreciated women more and more."

"Oh," she said. "So that's why mom turned into a lesbian. You broke her pussy."

I chuckled. "I suppose."

She bit her lip and nodded. "I guess I can't blame her. I mean, Daddy, you do have a big cock. Not all girls like that."

"What about you?" I asked.

"Daddy... Oh, god. I don't know. I've never had any cock inside me."

"And nothing else inside you?" I asked.

She covered her face with one hand. "I guess I have had other things inside me."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Daddy..."

"Come on. We have nothing better to do with our time. Tell me."

She looked guilty. "Wanna know a secret?"

"Of course."

"I hate cucumber."

"But you always ask for it when—oh, my god. You make me buy you cucumber for your pussy?"

She blushed and nodded.

"So," I said, "All those times you sent me texts, 'Daddy, pick up cucumber for salad. Daddy, we're out of cucumber again. Daddy, the last cucumber was too small, bigger next time please.' All of it was going in your pussy?"

"Yeah," she said shyly. "But they're one-time use, you know? I can't put it in there and then clean it off and put it back."

I chuckled. "Why not?"

"Because you eat it, you dingbat!" she said. "I did that in the beginning, and the next day, I'd come back and find parts of it missing."

"Jesus, you let me eat pussy-flavored cucumbers!"

"Well, that's why I started throwing them away! You have yours in the fridge, I have mine."

I shook my head. "You're amazing."

She bit her lip. "You're not mad?"

"No of course not, babygirl. It's cute. You're not like your mother though. She could never take a cucumber."

Abby grinned guiltily. "Maybe I do like big cock then."

"You do," I said.

"I'll have to find a boy with a cock your size one day," she said. "I'd kind of like one like that inside me."

"Yeah?" I said, giving my cock a flex. Her eyes opened with it. "What about Keith?"

"Well, I'm saving my first time for him. Or I was. I mean, I am. I don't know. He's sending out mixed signals."

"Hmm," I said.

"Daddy, why aren't you out having sex with more women?" she asked. "You're a sexy man, and you have a beautiful cock. You realize you could fuck just about any girl you wanted to, right?"

I laughed. "Wow, thanks."

"I'm serious."

My smile lessened. "I'm waiting for you to finish school."

"I did finish school."

"College."

"But I'll be living at home for four more years. You can't wait so long."

"It's fine, Abby."

"Daddy, you need a girlfriend."

"I need my daughter to focus on school. I don't need our home life interrupted by some woman who you will probably hate."

"Who says I'll hate her?"

"Movies, TV, books."

"Daddy, I want you to be happy."

"And I want you to be focused."

She smiled at me, her knees closing a little. "You're a good daddy."

"You're a good daughter."

"How about we eat our last two granola bars?" she asked.