Man vs. Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

We ate our granola bars in silence, savoring each bite. After this, we had nothing. Neither of us said it, it but we were thinking it. We would soon be starving, and we couldn't live on piss alone.

We lounged around naked all evening, talking about work, school, her friends, movies. However, we had changed positions, lying on the fur with our eyes on the ceiling, not on each other's nude bodies. It was too distracting, and I was tired of being hard and not being able to do anything about it.

As the sun went down, we lit a fire for light and decided to sleep. We had nothing else to do, after all.

I climbed into the fur "bed," and Abby followed. We were both nude. I wrapped my arms around her, spooning her sexy little body, my cock flat up against her back, hard and throbbing. I knew she felt it, but she said nothing, only...

"Goodnight, Daddy."

"Goodnight, babygirl."

Eventually my cock gave up the fight and softened up and I fell asleep. In the morning, we woke to a dead fire and warm weather. We threw the fur off us to let our skin breathe and lied on our backs, staring at the ceiling.

"We'll be rescued today, right, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby, I'm sure of it."

"I'm scared," she said softly. "No food, no water."

"We're going to make it. Have faith."

"I'm so thirsty again."

"I know, me too," I said. "Do you, uh, have to pee?"

She bit her lip and looked at me, turning her head. "Yes. You?"

"Yeah."

She sighed. "It tastes so gross. I don't know if I can do it again, Daddy."

"Hmm," I mumbled. "Remember what I told you the other day, about that survival technique?"

"What was it?"

"The one where, uh, the guy puts a tube up his ass and ingests water in his rectum rather than drink it?"

"Oh," she said. "Wait, I don't get it. How would we do that? We don't have any tube---oh my god, Daddy."

"I'm just thinking out loud, babygirl," he said.

"You're thinking of fucking me in the ass is what you're doing," she said.

"Okay, don't be so crass. I'm not going to fuck you in the ass. I was going to suggest simply sliding my cock into your asshole and peeing so you can absorb the water."

"God, Daddy," she said, covering her face. "I'm trying to save my virginity for Keith, you know?"

"You'd still be a virgin after that."

"Well, technically, but if I was a gay guy, it would be considered sex, right? So if I'm a girl, it's like sex, right?"

"I, I mean, I guess technically, but only anal sex. Girls have two virginities."

"You're okay with having anal sex with your daughter?" she asked.

"I'm not having sex. I'm inserting something into your ass."

"Yeah, your cock."

"All right, forget it. I'm just trying to keep you alive."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she said. "I know it's not sexual, but it sorta is. I mean, even when I had your cock in my mouth, I was sucking it."

"I know, baby."

She was nibbling on her lip, staring at the ceiling. She sat up, pulling her knees to her chest, blocking my view of all her sexy bits, all except her back, which I could see straight down, the bumps of her spine, and her ass crack. In truth, I had considered this all through the night, the possibility of fucking her in the ass. It was shameful to think such things. I was almost glad she had refused. Almost.

"Daddy," she said, "does it hurt to have a cock in your ass?"

"Well, I wouldn't know, but I assume a little," I said, sitting up, not bothering to hide my cock.

"But some girls like it, right? And gay guys must like it."

"That's true," I said. "You might like it."

She swallowed. "Well, it's almost more wrong if I like it."

"Well, look, I can't put my cock in your ass unless my cock is hard, so in a way, I have to like it, because if I'm not hard, I can't get in."

"Oh."

"Not that I'm saying it'll be hard to not like it," I added.

She took a deep breath. "I really have to pee too."

"Can I drink it?"

She looked at me and then she nodded a little. "Yes, if you want. Will you do like you did yesterday, make me cum again?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Daddy, don't make me say it."

"Yes, I will make you cum. It's more fluid for me."

She gulped. "Okay, but will you do it after you fuck me in the ass?"

My eyes opened wider. "You want me to?"

"Yes, just long enough to pee in my butt, then you gotta take it out."

"Of course, baby."

She sighed. "Okay. And then after, if you make me cum, it will take my mind off how much it's gonna hurt, because I can tell from the size of your cock, it is gonna be bad."

"I'll go slowly."

"Okay. So, how do we get started?"

"Well, first I need to get hard," I said, though my cock was already waking at the thought of being stuffed inside my daughter's ass.

"Do you want me to put it in my mouth again?"

I stared at her. I was about to tell her that I would have to stroke it for a few minutes, but this was even better.

"Would you do that?"

She nodded. "I can. Stand up."

I stood up, my heavy cock hanging between my legs. She was up on her knees, her legs spread apart. She reached up, gently wrapping her hand aground my cock.

"Okay here I go," she said.

"Okay," I said.

She opened her mouth and in went my cockhead. I sighed in contentment. She quickly pulled her mouth away.

"You're not gonna pee in my mouth again, right?"

I chuckled. "No, it's going in your ass."

"Okay, just making sure you don't let any out. I don't want to taste it again."

"I know, baby," I said, putting my hand on her head. "Just suck on Daddy's cock so we can get this over with."

"Yes, Daddy."

She wrapped her little lips around my cockhead and started sucking, letting her tongue do the work of pleasing my shaft. My eyes fluttered as I combed my fingers through her hair.

"That's good, baby," I said.

My cock was hardening fast, getting longer and longer. She was stroking it back and forth as she sucked on the head, driving her lips down deeper and deeper.

"Fuck, yes," I said, swaying on my feet from the pleasure.

She looked up at me as she sucked. I smiled down at her. I didn't know how I'd ever look at her again without remembering the way she looked up at me while sucking my cock. Our relationship would certainly never be the same again.

She pulled her mouth off. "Daddy, you're really hard. Is that good enough to fuck my asshole?"

"Yes, baby, I think I can get into your asshole like this," I said.

"Okay," she said. She turned around and went down on all fours, her knees spreading apart. "Tell me what to do, because I'm not used to this."

"Just try to relax and let me do what I have to do. Don't struggle or pull away from me, okay?"

"Yes, Daddy," she said.

I was down on one knee behind her. I grabbed my cock and angled the mushroom head toward her asshole. I spit on her little puckered star and then smeared the spit with my cockhead. I gave her little asshole a push to test her, and she immediately pulled away.

"Abby."

"Sorry, Daddy. God, that's a big scary cock."

I held her hip with one hand and rubbed my cockhead against her asshole with the other, poking at her little star.

"Stay still," I said.

"Yes, sir," she said.

I gave her little asshole a hard push, but she moved again, and my cockhead slipped down between her legs, the tip sliding along her pussy lips.

"Whoa, what the fuck!" she said, turning her head around.

"Hey, that was your fault," I said. "I told you to stay still."

"Don't put it in my pussy, Daddy."

"I'm not."

She took a deep breath and turned back. She pushed her backside toward me and wiggled her behind. Her pussy briefly brushed up against my cock, her lips getting my shaft wet. She glanced back at me and blushed.

"Face down," I said.

She put her face down. I reached forward and grabbed one of her wrists, yanking it back behind her, holding it.

"Daddy!"

"Just let me get in your ass."

I spit on her asshole one more time and then repositioned my cockhead. Once lined up, I leaned into her. My cockhead violated her little shit hole and I opened her up, spearing my way inside.

"Ow, fuck!" she screamed.

I grabbed her wrist tight and kept her from moving. "Stay."

"Ow! Ow, okay I don't like this!"

"Shh, shh."

"Take it out! I'll drink it!"

"Hush, it's not moving. Just let your asshole adjust to it," I said, letting my cockhead stay lodged in her asshole.

"Fuck, oh fuck me," she said

I almost took that as an invitation. "Baby, rub your pussy with your hand."

"What?" she said.

"Rub your pussy, massage your clit. It will take your mind off the pain."

"Daddy, this feels so wrong."

"Baby, it's already happening. Just do as you're told."

"Can't you pee yet?"

"I need to go a little deeper or it'll spill out. Rub your pussy."

"Yes, sir," she said, reaching down with her free hand, her face bent awkwardly on the fur rug. She began rubbing her pussy slit.

"I'm going to push my cock in deeper, okay, baby?" I said.

"Yes, fine, just shove it in and start peeing!"

I grabbed her hips, both sides, and drove my cock in nice and deep, groaning while my daughter screamed and whimpered. I was soon balls deep in her asshole. I felt her fingertips touch my balls as she worked that cunt.

"Fuck, Daddy!"

"God, that feels good."

"Pee! God, pee in me already!"

"Just, just give me a minute. I'm too hard to piss. Let my cock calm down."

"God, hurry," she said, furiously rubbing her clit.

I took a few calming breaths, but every time my cock throbbed in her asshole, it felt incredible. "Baby, I think we have a problem."

"What?" she said impatiently.

"I can't piss like this. I'm just way too hard."

"You were this hard when you pissed in my mouth!"

"No, I wasn't this hard, and your asshole is tighter than your mouth. You're strangling my cock."

"Oh, gee, I'm so sorry I have a tight asshole and pissing in me is inconvenient!" she said. "Fuck! Daddy, just take it out then."

"I have another idea. I'm gonna give you some extra fluids, okay?"

"Huh?"

"Daddy's going to..." I started to gently rock my cock inside her ass, just a little bit in and out. "... Daddy's going to cum in your little asshole, okay?"

"What?" she cried. "Are you kidding me?"

"No, baby. You'll get extra fluids, and once I cum, my cock will soften, and then I can pee."

"Daddy, no!" she cried as my cock started sliding in and out of her little asshole. "Fuck, Daddy, you're splitting me open!"

"Baby, it's the only way. Fuck, it feels so good, it won't take long. It's been so long since I've cum. Please be a good girl and just let Daddy fuck."

"God, fuck, Daddy."

I grunted, pushing into her asshole again, harder this time, making her cry out.

"Not so hard!"

"The harder I go, the faster I cum," I said.

"God, fuck! Then fuck the shit out of me and get it over with!" she said.

I held tight to her hips and took her advisement, pulling back and then ramming into her. She screamed as her face was driven into the fur. She reached back and grabbed at me, but I kept fucking, thrusting in and out of her tight asshole. It was the most amazing feeling I could remember in a long time. My ex had certainly never let me fuck her in the ass, and I hadn't had sex in years.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" I said.

"Good, fucking cum in me!" she said. "Cum, Daddy, please! Ow, my asshole hurts so much!"

"I know, baby, Daddy knows," I said. My thrusting was speeding up, going in quick, rapid, short strokes, building my orgasm. My balls tightened. She screamed with me as I came in her asshole. My long shaft was buried way back deep inside her. I was groaning as my thrusts slowed, her twitching asshole draining my balls---it was thirsty too.

"God, yes."

"Oh, Daddy," she whined.

I soon stopped thrusting, leaving my cock buried inside her asshole. It was twitching as cum oozed out.

"Are you done? My asshole feels so warm and wet."

"I haven't peed yet."

"This is so gross."

"Just give me a minute to let my cock soften up."

We waited a minute, a long minute, my cock throbbing and softening inside her ass. I was trying to pressure my bladder to let go. I really did have to pee. My daughter stayed still, just breathing slowly with her face on the rug. She was still massaging her pussy here and there, letting out soft moans she was trying to hide.

Soon, the pressure on my cock eased and I felt a stream of piss leak out, slipping into my daughter's ass, followed to a torrential flood of piss pouring into her.

"Oh, fuck."

"God, I feel it," she said.

I kept pissing, but even as I finished, before I could pull my softening cock out of my daughter's ass, I heard the door open. My daughter lifted her head off the rug. I raised my eyes from looking at her asshole. Standing in the doorway was a park ranger, his flashlight on us.

"Oh, god," she said. "We're saved."

"Oh, fuck," I said.

I yanked my cock out of my daughter's asshole and stood up, grabbing my pants. "Hello!"

"Sir?" the ranger said. "Ma'am?"

Both my daughter and I tried to dress as the ranger stared at us, his flashlight adding light from the dim morning sky. Once we were back in our jeans and shirts, I tried to explain.

"Uh, uh, I can explain."

"Are you Barry Griffin and Abby Griffin?"

"Yes," I said. "I know it looked like we were doing something weird, but we were, uh, surviving."

The park ranger put away his flashlight. "We got a report you two were lost at this location."

"We are!" Abby said. "Please, get us out of here."

"Ma'am, are you here by choice?"

"Huh? Oh yeah. This is my Daddy. He got us lost."

"Not intentionally! And, and we were surviving on bodily fluids," I explained to the ranger. "I wasn't doing what it looked like I was doing."

The man nodded slowly. "The ol' pissing in the ass technique, huh? Yup, my Boy Scout leader taught me that one on more than one occasion."

"Uh... really?" I said.

"Yup," the ranger said. "Saved my life at summer camp when we ran out of water down by the lake."

"Wait, what?" Abby said.

"Anyway, you two want to get out of here? My truck is just five minutes away."

"Yes!" Abby and I said together.

"All right, follow me," he said. "By the way, either of you see a panda out here? One escaped from the zoo."

"I knew it was a panda!" I said.

A short while later, Abby and I were riding along bumpy roads, sipping on bottled water. Neither of us were speaking, just staring out the windows. The ranger dropped us off at my car an hour later and away we went. We stopped for lunch at the first fast food place we found, feeding our hungry bellies and downing bottle after bottle of water. My daughter went to the bathroom two times before we were back on the road again.

My sister was relieved to see us when we pulled up, giving us both hugs and asking what happened. We told her that she saved our lives when she sent that park ranger out to us. It was evening by this point though, and we weren't much in the mood for talking, and needless to say, we left the pissing and anal fucking parts out of the story.

Abby immediately retreated to take a shower and then vanished into her bedroom. I showered as well soon after, washing the filth of the days off my body, and scrubbing my cock, remembering where it had been, and savoring the memory.

I climbed into my bed tired and sore and naked, just a sheet and a cool breeze coming from the open window. I would have fallen asleep immediately, but I heard a soft knock on my door, so soft I wasn't sure it was real.

"Come in?" I said.

My door opened and in came Abby, wearing a one piece nightgown that went down to her thighs, all white and lacy. She crept over to my bedside on bare feet.

"Hi, Daddy."

"Hi, kiddo. How are you feeling?"

"Better. Alive. Scared."

"Scared?"

"Yeah, and... confused."

"Oh?"

"Scared, because I faced death, you know? I really thought I was going to die, but I'm alive, I'm here."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. Do you want to sit down?"

I scooted over on the bed and she sat on the edge. I kept the sheet close around me so she wouldn't see my cock... again.

"Keith didn't text me," she said. "Not once. I was off dying, and he couldn't even be bothered to check up on me to see if I was alive or dead, nothing."

"Well, he didn't know," I said.

She shook her head. "I don't care about him anymore."

"Oh. I'm sorry."

She smiled at me in the dark. "Thank you for saving my life, even if it was really gross."

"Well, you're welcome, but I think if I had just waited, we might have avoided all of that."

"Well, you didn't know either," she said.

I nodded. "I... I regret how far I took things though. The, uh, the anal sex. I never should have done that with you."

She looked away in the dark. "That's what I'm confused about."

"Oh." I gulped. "I hope this doesn't ruin your relationship with me. I did take it too far, but, but..." I didn't know what to say, I had no excuse.

"But you liked it?" she said.

I didn't answer. I couldn't admit it.

"It's okay," she said. "I liked it, even though it hurt like hell."

"You did?"

"It made my pussy so wet. I was rubbing it with my fingers, thinking how wrong it was, but I almost came."

"Really?"

"Yes," she said. She chuckled a little. "And I thought, 'I can't cum yet, Daddy needs to drink so he can survive, but it's going to feel amazing when he eats my pussy again.'"

I swallowed. "Wow. I wish that ranger had come half an hour later."

"Me too. But an hour would've been even better."

"An hour?" I said.

She nodded. "Daddy, I told you, I was scared I was going to die a virgin. While you were trying to get in my ass, when your cock slipped and touched my pussy, it turned me on so much. I felt my pussy dripping juice right down my thighs. I was so horny."

I sat up to see my daughter better in the dark. "Baby, did you want me to fuck you in that cabin?"

She said nothing, but I saw her nod. "I wish that ranger had been slower. I wanted to get fucked like it was my last day on earth."

"Life is dangerous, sweetheart. Every day could be your last day on earth."

"Daddy, that's an awful thing to say to your daughter," she said, but she was leaning closer on the bed.

I reached up, putting my hand on the side of her head. "It is, unless my daughter wants to feel alive tonight."

She gulped, her breath hitting my face as my lips hovered in front of hers. "And if I do? What about the fact that you're my daddy?"

"It's survival," I said. "If you need me to feel alive, if you need Daddy dick, you know there's nothing I wouldn't give you, babygirl."

My daughter suddenly kissed me, right on the lips, which kind of annoyed me because I wanted to kiss her first, but nevertheless, we kissed, our lips intermingling, our tongues caressing, our moans deafening.

"Daddy," she said breathlessly.

"Babygirl," I said, spinning her around on the bed and laying her on her back. Her legs started to open, her white nightgown lifting. By the moonlight through the open window, I could see she wore no panties, and her pussy was freshly shaven. "Fuck," I said.

"Bring me to life, Daddy," she said in my mouth, pulling me down into a kiss.

I eagerly grasped her nightgown, yanking it up and pulling it off over her head, breaking our kiss so I could feast my eyes on her nude body, cursing the moon for not granting me more light. My daughter reached out, finding my cock and taking hold of it, tugging on it and feeling it grow harder in her hand.

"God, my perfect daddy with the amazing cock," she said. "I knew the moment I saw it, it was perfect, and I hated that you had it."

"You hated it?"

"Because it was so tempting but off limits."

"Fuck the limits," I said.

"Mmm, yes, fuck the limits," she said, and we kissed again.