Man vs. Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled between her legs, and her legs spread wider to welcome me. My hand found her pussy, and the back of my fingers grazed it, finding it dripping wet, spilling out of her little hole and soaking her outer pussy lips.

"Fuck, you are ready for this, aren't you?"

"I've been rubbing my pussy for thirty minutes debating whether or not to come in here," she said. "Guess you know how that turned out."

"I'm proud that I've raised you to make the best decisions in life."

I came closer, bringing my cockhead right up to her pussy lips. I held my shaft and dragged the tip along her pussy lips, up and down. She tilted her head back and moaned out.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy, please don't tease me," she said. "I told you that I teased myself already. I just want you inside me. Please, take my pussy so I know I'm alive."

"Your pussy is mine, babygirl," I said, driving my cock into her. She cried out and I put my hand over her mouth to quiet her. Her eyes rolled back into her head as my shaft burrowed into her cunt, her breath hot against my hand. "Shh, your aunt will hear."

She nodded and I took my hand away. "Kiss me so I have somewhere to moan."

I kissed her and I felt her hot moans in my mouth as my cock withdrew and pushed back up inside her, grinding against her cervix. She bit my lip and I felt her legs coil around me and her nails dig into my back.

"Dear fucking god, your cock is a mean cucumber!"

I chuckled, kissing her forehead. "Stay away from the fresh produce from now on. If you need to cum, come to Daddy."

"Yes, Daddy!" she said eagerly, grabbing my waist. I felt her begin to grind toward my cock as I thrust into her. We met in the middle, both moaning. This type of sex was a new experience for me, my partner eagerly taking my big long fat cock instead of trying to get away from it. I eagerly gave her more cock and she took it, even when it hurt. She held her cries and kissed me instead.

"I love fucking you, Daddy!" she said. "Can we keep doing it? Please. Don't stop when we leave here. I need it to survive."

"Fuck, yes, babygirl. Daddy will keep you alive-and-well with cock, as much as you need, okay?"

"Okay, yes, yes!" she cried, her head rolling back. "Daddy, can I rub my clit and cum with your fat cock in me?"

"Yes, show me how you cum, babygirl."

My little girl put her hand on her pussy, her fingers straddling my cock, and started rubbing her clit furiously as my shaft slid in and out of her cunt. She was getting louder now, but I let it go. I'd make up something tomorrow for my sister if she heard anything. Instead, I kept my eyes on my daughter's face as she neared her orgasm, her mouth hanging open, her breath hard and fast, her eyes wild. And then she cried out, and I felt her pussy gush warm fluid on my shaft. I glanced down and gave her cunt a hard thrust which made her groan louder. Her legs pinched closed, but I pushed them apart and thrust into her again.

"God, fuck, Daddy!" she said. "I'm so sensitive!"

"Daddy's going to give you some more fluids, okay, babygirl?"

"Huh? No, not in my pussy, Daddy!"

"Yes, in your pussy," I said quickly, my breathing speeding up, my thrusts matching.

"Oh, god, Daddy, no."

"Don't tell me no," I growled at her, thrusting harder. "Beg for my cum in your pussy."

She whimpered. "Cum in my pussy, Daddy. Fill me with lots of warm cum so I don't get thirsty. Use my pussy, Daddy, please. Keep using it."

"Fuck, oh, fuck, yes!" I growled and came in her pussy, moaning as I thrust harder and faster, emptying semen inside her. My cum kept pumping out of my balls, draining into her. My head felt light as I emptied my heavy sack. I groaned and settled down on top of her. I wrapped my arms around her and then rolled us both around so she was on top. She settled on my chest, my cock still stuck inside her pussy. I gave her a few gentle thrusts upward, making her moan and gasp.

"Daddy..."

"Fuck, babygirl, your pussy is amazing."

"My pussy is probably pregnant," she said.

"We'll get you something for that in the morning," I said, sighing in contentment. "I needed that."

She smirked at me in the dark. "You're a beast, Daddy."

I grinned. "Yes. You escaped a bear in the forest, only to find a beast in the bedroom."

She kissed my lips. "My daddy beast."