Management Training Program Pt. 05

Story Info
Jen tells her side.
20.6k words
4.73
12.2k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So people have said they wanted to "hear" Jen's side of it, her thought process. I thought about it, and thought it would be a good thing to do leading into the next part of the story (the end of this chapter).

This should be easy. Copy and paste...right? Wrong. Copy & Paste, re-edit pronouns, point of view, add Jen's thoughts...oh boy.

It took longer than I thought and is longer than my norm since it covers multiple chapters in a re-cap.

I hope you enjoy. As always good, bad or indifferent I love the feedback.

***

I am so excited. I finally got an interview for my company's Management Training Program. I work for a regional supermarket, and I have a chance to get out of the store I work in, and work in the corporate office. Not only is it an office job, but it pays more too. That I desperately need to send my daughter to college this coming school year and my son 2 years after that.

My deadbeat husband took off shortly after my son was born and has never been heard from. My lawyer couldn't find him for the divorce. He has just disappeared, leaving me to raise two kids with no help or child support. It has been a very difficult 15 odd years. If I hadn't inherited my Mom's house when she passed just before my son was born we would be homeless. As it is we are paycheck to paycheck, sometimes robbing Peter to pay Paul.

I could certainly use the extra money. A job in an office, not on my feet 8+ hours a day wouldn't hurt either. I have one professional outfit that is a tad snug. It's older and with age I hate to say I have gotten a tad bustier. I used to be a B-C. Now I am definitely a C with a little sag. The blazer fits but if buttoned it's snug. It will have to do with a skirt and blouse.

I arrive at the interview and realize I am out of my depth for what they want. I recognize some of the software they are talking about, but have very little experience with the programs. I am meeting with an HR guy named Carl.

He seems nice enough, probably 10-15 years older than me. I would say 50 plus or minus a couple of years. I think he knows I don't have what it takes for the job.

I look across the table. "Carl, I really need this. My daughter is starting college. My son will be in 2 years, loans and grants still leave a lot to be paid. I can't let my kids down. I will work harder than anyone. I will start at the bottom, and do anything."

Carl looks at me. "Jennifer, I just don't think you are qualified."

I want to cry. "Carl, please I am begging."

Carl looks at me oddly. "You are BEGGING me to do ANYTHING to get this job?"

Oh my god, is he serious? Is this really happening?.

"Jen, thank you for your time. We will let you know our decision."

I can't believe this. "Wait."

Carl walks to me and shakes my hand. "I will be at the Marriott bar at 5pm should you change your mind." and he walks out.

My mind is reeling . I can't believe he said that. What's worse is I said Wait and part of me is thinking about it. I sit there for I don't know how long until the receptionist comes in asking if I need anything. I gather up my things and leave.

As luck would have it as I get in my car and the Marriot sign is staring me in the face from down the road. Again I just sit and stare. I was asked to trade sex for a job. Granted a better job than what I have now. Better pay, benefits, hours and working conditions. I can't prostitute myself for a job. Oh stop being naive Jen. Women have been doing it since the dawn of time.

You would be paying a small price to give your kids a better future. Oh my beautiful girl. She is a beautiful young lady now. My baby boy, he hates that I still call him that at sixteen. He is a young man now. I don't want them to have the hard life I had. I want better for them.

Jesus Christ am I really talking myself into this? I mean on the one hand I haven't had sex in a long long time. A bad one night stand at my cousin's wedding, and once years before that with a guy I dated for about a month when the kids were just babies.

God I need sex.

I realize I am pulling into the Marriott parking lot. Ok it's for your babies. Every parent says they will do anything for their babies. Well I guess it's time to do anything.

I walk into the bar just a few minutes early. I stop in the doorway and look for Carl. I almost scream as I get goosed. Carl is now standing beside me

"Why Jennifer whatever a pretty woman like you doing in a hotel bar after work hours in the middle of the work week?" He asks. "I insist you join me for a drink." He takes my arm and escorts me to a table.

The waitress comes right over and before you know it we have two drinks. He sips his drink and looks at me smiling and says. "So I am guessing you want to take me up on the 'I am begging and I will do anything' offer."

"I am not sure I can do Anything." I answer him.

He pulls out his wallet. "Well it was nice running into you and having a drink Jen."

I Have to do this for my babies. "Wait. I can do anything for my kids, but I need some clarification. What exactly are you asking or expecting?"

He just stares at me. "Once or twice a month at my discretion, for a few minutes to a few hours each time again at my discretion you will be my plaything. No saying no. I want to do something, you do it. I will promise you I will never put our jobs or reputations at risk. I might have you come to my office at 5p on a Friday but never in the middle of the day. I will promise to watch over your corporate progress. I will take you under my wing if you will. To start it will be a 50% pay increase and better benefits then you have now."

"I need clarification on plaything." I tell him.

Catl glares at me. "When I want. Where I want. Oral, anal, pussy, threesome, orgy or Bondage. Does that cover it?"

Oh my god. He doesn't just want sex. He wants me to agree to be his on demand toy. Oh god.

"I need an answer or I am leaving." He says.

I can believe this. I can't say it. I can't. "Ok nice to see you and I get up."

"No, I will do it." Oh my god I said it. Can I really do this?

Carl sits and looks at me like he is studying me. "I am not sure I believe you. I need a show of good faith right now. I will get a room and you will go upstairs with me now or the deal is off." He says.

Oh shit. Right here and now? Oh god. "Ok." What am I doing? Did I really say that?

He drops money on the table and gets up. "Let's go." He puts his arm out and we walk out arm in arm. He puts a $20 in my hand "Go get some sex lube. You are going to need it I think." He gooses my ass, and walks to the check in desk.

I am in the store and I find some lube by the condoms. Oh god condoms? He said lube. He must have some. I get the lube and the young lady smiles at me. "I hope you enjoy it...your stay in the hotel that is" with a small smile. The little bitch. I just walk out. I meet him at the desk. He puts his hand right on my ass and steers me to the elevator. We ride up in silence.

We walk into the room. He takes off hus suit coat and puts it over a chair and sits on the sofa.

"Let's see what I am working with here. Strip!" Carl says with a little tone in his voice.

I stand against the opposite wall from him, and I take off my blazer. He pushes the coffee table aside, and kicks off his shoes. "Come stand right here." As he points to the floor in front of him. "I want an up close and personal look." He is getting a mean smile on his face. He is making me nervous.

I step forward and kick off my shoes and pull down my pants. He leers at me "Those are some sexy legs. I can't wait to feel them wrapped around me."

All I am thinking in my head is. What am I doing? What did I agree to, as I unbutton my blouse, and take it off. I can't look at him. I am nervous, embarrassed and ashamed of myself all at once. He stands up in front of me, and tilts my chin up. I just look at him.

He growls at me. "I said strip. Take those off before I rip them off and send you home commando."

He stays right in front of me. I undo my bra, as it drops to the floor in front of me he starts pulling on my nipples. They get big and stiff when played with. He is rolling them between his fingers and says "I am going to have a lot of fun with these."

I can't help but moan as he squeezes a tad hard. He lets go of my nipples and says "Drop the panties."

I stand back up after stepping out of my panties. He reaches down and feels me up. "It's bone dry. See, wasn't I nice telling you to get lube?"

I can't believe this is happening. I am thinking I have come up to his room and stripped naked, and I am sure he is about to want to have sex with me. He grabs me by the back of the neck and bends me over the bed.

"Jen this can be a system of rewards and punishments." He says. OOWWW. He spanked me!

"Next time you don't answer a question, thank me for being nice or giving you a compliment I will punish you."

"I am sorry Carl. Thank you for the compliment earlier." I tell him without even thinking .

He spanks my other cheek harder. "OOOWWW!"

"That is for being a slob. Do you want your suit to get wrinkled on the floor? Pick it up and hang it, and never drop my suit on the floor." He yells at me.

I jump away from the bed to avoid another hit. "No sir. I am sorry. I wasn't thinking."

"You weren't thinking? Do you do that often? Do you think I want you in the corporate office if you don't think?"

What no. I didn't say that did I? What did I say. Between being told to strip, contemplating having sex to get a job, and getting sparked my mind is all jumbled up. "No I didn't mean that. I am sorry. I will hang it up."

He watches me pick up my clothes and hang them. When I am done he looks me in the eye. "Remove all my clothes." He says.

I don't even question it. I start unbuttoning his shirt and push it off his shoulders. I take it and lay it neatly over his coat. "I will hang it in just a moment. I need your pants to put on the hanger first." I unbutton his pants and pull them down. I hold each leg as he steps out of them. Oh dear god he has a hard on. I start folding his pants. I am getting nervous. I am really doing this. I have stripped on command, and I am now stripping him and folding his clothes on command.

"Is there a problem?" Carl asks.

I am afraid of being spanked again. "I am unsure which task to do first. Should I hang up your suit or continue stripping you?"

"A smart person will always ask a question they don't know the answer to. Hang up the suit." He tells me smiling.

I have it all hanged and go back to him. I pull off his boxers off and hold them for him step out of them. I am trying not to look at his penis. I can't help it. It is literally almost in my face. It bounced out of his boxers like it was spring loaded. In one breath I am relieved it's average length, but it's definitely a bit thicker side to side. Please god let him be gentle with me. It has been a very long time. I am afraid it is going to hurt. I pull off each sock as all this is running through my head. I fold his underwear and socks and put them on the table.

He sits on the sofa. "Come sit on my lap. Let's talk a little."

I sit on the edge of his knees. He grabs me around the waist and legs and pulls me onto his lap. He pushes his hand between my legs and adjusts himself so he is sticking up against my vagina.

"See isn't that more comfortable?" He says smiling at me.

"Yes thank you."

He puts a hand on my upper thigh and drops his finger between my legs. "Now let's continue the interview. When was the last time you spread these sexy legs for a man?" He asks me

"What?"

"I know I don't stutter. Do you want more spankings? Don't play games with me. Answer my question." He sneers at me.

"Quite some time ago."

"OOOWWWW!" He slapped my boob.

"I can spank more than your ass. I ask a question I want an answer not an estimate." He tells me.

I think for a moment while rubbing my boob. Dear god that hurt. "Umm 8 years ago at a wedding."

"See that wasn't so hard. Do you let a guy cum in your mouth and swallow?"

What is this a Vogue survey? "I have."

"Anal?"

"I never have."

"Nice I get a cherry ass to pop."

He pushes his hand hard between my thighs. I don't even think about it. I spread my legs. He puts his hand back on my vagina and rubs me.

"Ever done a threesome?"

"No."

"Ever had sex with a woman?"

"No."

"Oh I am going to enjoy breaking you in. It's been 8 years. You must use a dildo at home right?" He asks.

"I had a vibrator but it died years ago. Now I use my fingers."

"Show me. Play with yourself ."

Oh god now he wants to watch me masturbate? Can't he just have sex with me? I sigh and reach down to start rubbing my clit. I don't mean to but I sigh after a bit. The next thing I know he has turned my head towards him and is kissing me. It surprised me, but when his tongue flicked my lips I told myself it's for my children and I opened my mouth. He took this as a good sign I guess and starts teasing my nipples.

He pulls away from the kiss. "Lay across the bed."

Well here we go. He wants me on the bed. He is going to have sex with me, but I can't move.

"You are going to lay across the bed. You are going to blow me. You are going to fuck me, and I am going to cum in your mouth. Move now or I will spank that ass so hard and so long you won't want to sit for a few days."

I can see in his face he means it. Who did I agree to have sex with? I get up and move to the bed and I lay across it sideways. He grabs me hard by my armpits and man handles me. He flips me around so my head is hanging off the edge of the bed. What the hell is he...oh no he is going to put his penis in my mouth like this.

He squirts some lube on my vagina and hand. "Finger fuck yourself while I face fuck you. For your comfort I would think you would want a lot of lube when I start fucking you."

Face fuck me. Oh I don't think I am going to like this. He taps his penis on my lips. "Open up."

I open my mouth and he pushes right in to the back of my throat. I can't help but gag. With my head off the bed like this I have no control. He pulls out and I think thank god he is going to let me suck on him. Oh dear god no. He pushes back in and pulls out again and back in. He really is going to Fuck my Face.

He goes too deep sometimes and I gag. I am gasping for breath when I don't feel like I am being choked. The noises I am making are awful, not to mention I am drooling down into my nose and across my eyes. This is brutal.

I was rubbing myself to avoid him getting angry, but I realize if he is like this with my mouth. I have to make sure I am wet. If I am not he is going to kill my poor vagina. I start fingering myself with two fingers.

He pulls out and pushes my head over up onto the bed. Man handling me again until my bum is on the edge of the bed. He then pulls my legs to his chest. I look down and he is pouring some lube on his penis.

He scares me when he says "This is probably going to suck for you at first." He pushes my legs back. "Hold your legs. On the count of 3." I feel him rub his penis along my labia. "1."

AAAAAAHHHHHH. He shoved way in on 1. Oh god this hurts. He pulls out and shoves back in. I am still screaming. It's been one long screaming, searing pain. He pulls back again and shoves in. I can feel him bump against me. He is all the way in. I feel like he has shoved a splintered softball bat inside of me. I can't help it. I was trying not to but I cry.

I am begging between sobs. "Please give me a moment. PLEASE. You are a tad thick and it's been years."

He stays buried deep in me. "I guess you should have replaced the dildo." He says

"Yes I should have."

He shoves back and forth three more times hard. I can't help but scream out again crying. He stays buried deep inside me again.

"Do you need more lube?"

"No I need to get used the having sex. I feel like a virgin again."

"Then let's have sex. I will tell you it feels Great to me." He grabs my hips hard, and fucks me for about 30 seconds. My face is in the bed trying to muffle my screams and crying. He pushes in deep again and stops.

"I will give you a choice. I have my way with you here and now. Fucking this amazingly tight pussy and cumming in you twice, and when I fuck your ass I promise to be gentle. Or I fuck your ass now. Hard and fast like I am doing now until I cum. Then fuck you pussy like I am now until I cum a second time."

I heard his question but he started fucking me again hard. I can't form the words. I am no longer screaming and crying, but I am grunting and gasping with every stroke. I can't help it. It still feels like a brutal invasion, but the searing pain is lessening. He stops after less than a minute maybe. "So what's the answer?" He asks

"Do you promise to be gentle next time with anal?" I ask.

"I promise."

"Anal another time. Please just fuck my vagina."

God can he be gentle. He starts up again. Holding my thighs tight in his hands. I know i will be bruised. He is just slamming and shoving himself into my poor vagina. It's not the searing pain it was, but it's certainly not enjoyable for me. I can't help grunting and gasping almost every time he slams himself into me.

Then he stops again. I thank god for small miracles. Please let him be done.

Now he is mocking me. "Vagina? Vagina? No this is your Pussy, Cunt or Muff. We aren't in medical school. We are fucking." He gives me a small push in. "This isn't my Penis. It's my dick, cock, hardon but not Penis. What's stuck inside you right now?"

I give him what he wants. "Your dick."

"Where is my dick?"

"In my pussy."

"Good girl." He says as he starts fucking me again. "Now this time I am not stopping. I am going to fuck your hot, wet and extremely tight pussy until I cum. I am going to fill your cunt with cum."

Oh dear god. How did I forget. He never put on a condom! "Oh god no please. I am not on birth control. Please no."

He grabs my thighs hard again and continues the assault on my...pussy. I then realize this isn't hurting any more and I am gasping in pleasure. How could my body betray me like this. Can you consent to rape. That's what it feels like. Like I have been being brutally attacked. Why is my body responding like this? Oh my god! What do I feel trickling down my butt? Are the sheets under me wet?

"Tell me the truth. You are enjoying this now aren't you?" He asks.

I want to scream no, but I can't deny what my body is doing. "Yes I am. It's been so long."

"Are you going to cum?"

"Yes I am close."

"Rub your clit. Make yourself cum. I want to feel your pussy cum as I fuck you." He tells me with an evil smile on his face. This is almost an out of body experience. I don't think about it. I just reach down and start rubbing. I can't deny any longer I am turned on. Dear god am I enjoying this?

I don't have time to think about it. My first orgasm from sex in 8 years is here and it hits hard. My core locks up and I can't help but scream out. "FFUUUCCKKKK!"

My whole body is on fire with my orgasm. It is amazing. I let it wash over me. He is panting on top of me. Oh No! "No. No. No. You came in me? I told you I am not on birth control."

"Yes you did, and I don't care. Leave here and get Plan B and tomorrow call your doctor to get on the pill. I will cum in your cunt, ass, mouth or on your face. I will decide where and when."

No! Please no! "Can I get up and go to the bathroom?" I almost beg. I have to get it out of me.

He pulls out of me. "Sure." and he steps aside. I half roll off half fall off the bed and make my way into the bathroom. I sit on the toilet and say a small prayer. Please god I am trying to provide for my children. Don't give me another child to care for.