Management Training Program Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach up and twist my nipples.

"Continue."

I grab her leg and pat it reassuringly. I lift it up and duck under it. I shuffle a bit and start rubbing her thighs. I lay down between her legs, and I kiss the inside of each thigh. Moving up little by little, kiss by kiss. I get to her pussy and pause for a moment. I lean in and kiss her. I land right on her clit. She lets out a surprised gasp. I start gently licking and kissing her everywhere. I can't believe I am doing this. I am performing oral sex on a woman. I run my tongue between her pussy lips and flick it across her clit. I the suck her clit into her mouth. I like her taste. It is similar to mine.

She has been gasping and moaning with every lick and kiss. She reaches down and holds my head against her. I slide my hand up and push a finger in her pussy. She lets out a loud moan as I wiggle my finger inside her. She reaches for my hand and tries to push a second finger towards her pussy. I understand what she wants and I push a second finger in her. She starts humping her hips up and down as my fingers push in and out.

Carl asks. "Slut give me a thumbs up on or down. Is the Whore doing a good job? Keep it up Whore she gave you a thumbs up."

It's not a moment later. Slut's breathing gets faster and faster. Wait, did I just think of her as Slut. She isn't a Slut anymore then I am a Whore. Well I am basically selling myself. Well maybe I really am one? How is he doing this to me? How is he making me do this? Worse yet, I am liking it. Feeling her pussy squeeze my fingers. Oh god again. It's her vagina, but he said not to use that word so now even in my head I am thinking dirty words. This all runs through my head as I am licking her.

She wraps her legs over my shoulders and around my head pulling my out of my thoughts. Her hips are bucking. I hear her give a muffled scream. She is coming like mad. I think she put her hands over her mouth to keep from speaking. I think I hear a muffled Fuck. I hope Carl didn't hear that. I pull back holding her legs while I listen to her orgasm.

"Whore you made Slut orgasm real hard. You should crawl up to cuddle with her and hold her while she calms down."

I crawl under her leg, up beside her and lay back. I reach out and feel her shoulder, and I pull her into an embrace. I hold her head against me and stroke her hair while she calms down.

We are both relaxing when I hear Carl. "With thumb up or down. Slut did Whore do a good job going down on you? Whore she is giving you a big thumbs up. I brush her cheek softly. Slut why don't you give Whore a nice kiss thanking her."

She moves up and feels her way to my face and holds my head while she gives me a very deep passionate kiss. The minute her lips are on mine her tongue slides into my mouth. I swear I feel myself getting wetter as she kisses me. I have never thought of a woman before like this. How is this happening? Why is this happening? She pulls away from me breaking the kiss and my thoughts.

"Hey Slut did you like the taste of your pussy on another woman's lips?" Carl pauses. "I figured a thumbs up the way you were kissing her. Now the big question. Has a man ever come close to making you cum like that with his mouth? Another pause. "Aawww that's too bad. Thumbs down."

I reach out and hug her tight to me and hold her there for a moment. I don't realize it but I am holding my hands on her shoulders pushing down just a tad.

Carl laughs. "Whore are you asking Slut to go down on you?"

I take my hands off her shoulders and gives two thumbs up. "Slut she gave you two thumbs up. I think she wants it bad."

She doesn't hesitate. She pushes me back and lays between my legs. She nudges my legs apart further apart and falls face first into my pussy. There are no gentle exploratory licks. She dives right in licking and sucking on me. From her first lick I am gasping out.

She starts fingering me and I put my hand over my mouth and let out a small scream. She is licking me like there is no tomorrow, she is vigorously fingering me and she is going to make me cum. A woman is going down on me and I am going to cum. What is Happening to Me? I can't stop my body from humping up just a tad with her fingering. I have to keep my hand on my mouth. I can't risk speaking. I can't take another spanking. I grab the sheets in my free hand and I half scream and half groan. She has given me an Awsome Orgasm. A woman has made me cum. Am I bisexual? Since getting on this bed it has been pure bliss with this young woman. So different from the brutality that I experienced with Carl last time.

I am shivering a bit as my orgasm ebbs and flows. I am surprised to feel her hug me. She cradles my head against her boobs. It takes me a moment to calm down but then I realize her hard nipple is against my cheek. I pull back a tad and lick her nipple and suck it into my mouth.

"Whore are you thanking Slut for going down on you? Oh Slut she is, thumbs up."

She is stroking my hair as I suck on her nipple. It is amazingly relaxing. She has such a soft tender touch. Her nipple is hard in my mouth and she is moaning softly as I suck on it.

"Slut this time I will give you the choice. I am going to fuck one of you two now. So Slut if you want Whore to get fucked raise her arm up. If you are getting fucked, raise your arm."

I don't feel my arm being pulled up.

"Sorry Whore you get the next round. Slut raised her hand. Slut in a minute. I want you to pull the bedding over your face. Since you are getting fucked I will let Whore watch but there are rules. Slut you keep your hands and head under the blanket. Whore you look at her pussy and pussy only. I don't think I need to tell you what will happen should you try to cheat. Thumbs up if you understand."

I give a thumbs up. "Slut pull down the covers. Whore lay across her." Carl says.

I lay across her just below the blanket. My head is right on top of her tits, and I kiss her nipple.

"Whore take off your mask."

I hesitate for a moment.

"I am telling you to take it off for a few minutes with my permission." Carl says

I reach up and pull it off. I am blinking and squinting my eyes. I look up and Carl has his finger to his lips as if to remind me not to talk. I nod and twist an imaginary lock on my lips.

"Whore sit up some I want you to really see this. Have you ever seen another woman's cunt?"

I shake my head no.

"Have you ever watch people have sex?"

Another no head shake.

"So that's two no's. Run you fingers through her lips and really look at it. Unlike you she is shaved clean. Do you think it's pretty?"

I am just staring at her cunt. Oh my god did I think that awful word? I don't understand what is happening to me. How is he doing this to me? I am running my fingers through her lips. They are so soft and wet moving between my fingers. I look up at Carl and nod yes.

"I am sure Slut will be happy to hear you think her pussy is pretty."

He barely stopped talking and he pushes right in her hard. I see her legs go stiff and i hear a muffled Argh and then just groaning from behind me.

"Whore rub her clit while I fuck her hard like I promised. Slut I warned you hard and fast. You asked for this, now take it." She can't take it. She is getting very turned on fast. She is panting and moaning. I can feel her getting so wet. I have never watched two people like this before. When he shoves in her it looks like her lips get pushed in with him. Then as he pulls out her lips look like they don't want to let him go. They stay stuck around him, until he pushes back in. She keeps grunting and moaning, she screams and cums hard. He shoves in deep as she shivers. He grunts and his face scrunches up. He is coming inside of her pussy.

He pulls out of her and grabs me by my hair. I don even question it. I open my mouth to suck him clean. His dick is covered with her juices and his cum. He hands me the blindfold.

"Put it back on. Suck All my cum out of Slut, but don't swallow any. Once you have it all crawl up Sluts body, pull the blanket off her face and kiss her. Share my cum with her in the kiss."

I put on the blindfold and ever so gently licks her pussy. I am licking what leaks out and I push my tongue in to get more. I have a fair amount in my mouth. I turn around and feel for the blanket. I push it up, feeling for her face and I kiss her. I open my mouth and she licks and slurps the cum from my mouth. We then share the gentlest most passionate kiss I have ever had in my life.

"Slut in a scale of 1-4 how good of a fuck was that. Pinch 1 of Whore's nipple for 1, 2 for 2. Pull hard on a nipple for 3. Pull both Whore's nipples for 4."

I feel both hands. feeling for my nipples, and she pulls. I let out a long low moan as she pulls on my nipples.

"Slut I think that might have been a tad hard. Whore really liked it. Suck and nibble on her nipples."

She doesn't hesitate. She wraps an arm around me, and reaches her head up to suck on my nipples.

I roll onto my back with a moan and she follows me as I lay back. I hold her head while she sucks on my nipples.

"Ladies, I am going to take a breather. Slut I want you to prepare Whore for a good fucking. Last time was her first fucking in a long time and she was very tight." I feel something land on the bed. "I want you to finger her and then fuck her with the vibrator. Get her worked up and stretched out. I want to fuck her and hear her moan in pleasure. Clap your hands if you understand Slut."

I hear her clap.

"Well actually wait a minute. Maybe Whore liked it last time. Whore do you want me to just shove myself in that tight pussy and fuck you, or do you want Slut to stretch you out? 1 thumb up for me. 2 thumbs up for Slut to stretch you."

I don't even think about it. Jesus please no, not like last time. I put two thumbs right up. "Get to work Slut she gave me two thumbs up."

She wastes no time. I feel her move and she is kissing me on the lips. It's a short but sweet kiss that she breaks, so she can start kissing down my neck. She gives me chills. She keeps kissing down between my boobs, and down my stomach. She crawls between my legs, rubs my thighs, and kisses my pussy lips, poking her tongue between them.

I gasp as her tongue slides inside me. She moves up and licks my clit while pushing a finger and then two into my pussy. I can't believe I am moaning like this. There is no denying how worked up this young lady has me. I can't believe she has never been with a woman.

She stops fingering me. Her fingers are in me, but she leaves them in me unmoving. Oh god please don't stop. You were getting me there again. I reach down, and hold her wrist. I start pulling it out and pushing it in. She takes my hand off hers and kisses it. Then she places it on my clit. She wants me to play with my clit while she fingers me. I roll my head back and enjoy the pleasure.

I hear some movement and then she pulls out her fingers and puts the toy at my pussy lips and holds it. I reach down and push it in a little and I moan as it goes in. I pat her hand gently and go back to rubbing my clit. After a few strokes I can feel the buzzing go off inside of me. Jesus this is strong. I gasp out in shock and surprise of the strong vibrations and not 15 seconds later it makes me cum. I am gasping and shaking, this thing is Killing Me. She decides I have had enough, and pulls out the dildo.

"Slut did I tell you to stop fucking her? Keep fucking her until I say stop or you can listen to her scream as I spank her for your disobedience." Carl growls.

The dildo gets shoved back in, but the vibrator part is off. Lisa is fucking me with a slow gentle pace. I feel the bed move, I hear a spanking slap of skin and she screams.

"Faster Slut."

The pace quickens but not enough for him. Another slap/spank and another scream.

"Last chance or I tear into Whore's ass with a lot more than these love taps."

Now she is fucking me. For about a minute she is fucking me fast. She then stops and the dildo is pulled out as there is jostling on the bed. Carl shoves himself in to the hilt with one hard shove. I groan half in pain and half in pleasure.

"That's right Whore. I am thicker than the toy." He starts a firm steady fucking. I can't help but groan and gasp with almost each stroke.

He stops mid stroke. "Where are my manners. I let Whore watch me fuck Slut. I should let Slut watch Whore get fucked. Slut sit on Whore's face. Put your pussy right on her mouth." I feel her moving on the bed, and then she straddles my face.

"Now Slut take off your mask and look at me. If you even attempt to look at her face it is Whore who will get punished. You will have to watch her scream as I spank her. Do you understand?"

I can't hear her answer but she is squirming on my face.

"Keep it up Whore. I can tell by her face she really likes what you are doing. Slut have you ever seen a pussy up close like this? "Reach down and feel it. Feel how her lips hang out more than yours. Feel the soft skin and the moisture from her excitement. Feel the hair around hers. She doesn't shave hers like you do. I am curious do you shave that pussy for you or a boyfriend. If it's boyfriend, play with Whore's clit. If it's you, tug on her pussy lips."

She rubs my clit.

"You shave for your boyfriend? But you told me you are lucky if he spends 30 seconds going down on you. Is Whore better between your legs then the boyfriend?"

"Whore I know you are busy but Slut said yes you are better then her boyfriend."

He grabs my hips and starts fucking. Slowly building up speed and force. I am moaning and grunting more and more, louder and louder the fast and harder he fucks me. She is rubbing my clit. After a minute or two I have to turn away from her pussy as I cum.

"No break for you Whore. Eat Sluts pussy. I didn't tell you to stop." I get my thigh slapped as a warning. "Go back to eating her and make her cum or you get to watch her get a spanking of a lifetime." I turn back into her pussy, and continue eating her out.

"Whore I am going to fuck you hard now and cum inside you. I certainly hope you started the pill like I told you too. Hey for that matter. Slut I came in you. Are you on the pill?" There is a pause. "See Whore. Slut is smart she is on the pill."

He grabs my legs and goes to town. He is slamming into me. In no time he pushes in me deep and grunts as he cums. He stays in me for a moment and pulls out. I feel her weight shift, and hear Carl say. "Suck me clean. Clean all of me."

I hear her gagging as I am sure he has shoved his dick too deep in her mouth like he did to me. I hear her coughing and breathing heavy.

"Put it on." I hear Car say. He must have given her the blindfold to put back on.

"Now Slut lick my cum out of Whore's cunt and kiss her like she kissed you, sharing my cum. Don't swallow a drop until you have shared it with Whore."

She crawls off my face and into position between my legs. Once there she digs right in. Licking and slurping the juices and cum into her mouth. She is satisfied she got it all and she crawls up to me and starts kissing and sharing the cum.

She rolls off me and snuggles against me. We have been at it a while, and we are both a little drained. It's nice feeling her arms wrapped softly around me, her boobs pressing against me, and her smooth soft legs rolled over mine. Oh my god. I do like women. I am at least bisexual, but I had never ever thought of a woman in a sexual way before.

Again my thoughts are interrupted. Carl tells us "Ladies we never got to the bondage stuff I got, but I want to see you in it."

Oh god he wants to see us all tied up? I am nervous. What is he going to do to us once our arms are tied up? Oh god. He is putting them on my wrists ...l...gggmmmpphhh. What is he shoving in my mouth? A short rubber dick? He is strapping it to my head. Oh god my heart is racing. Carl is putting me on my knees on the bed. I feel the other woman being moved. It sounds like she has something gagging her too. He then takes my right wrist and clips it to her left and then clips our other wrists together. We are kneeling across from each other holding hands. I can't keep a small tremor out of my hand. She squeezes my hands trying to calm me.

"Ok Whore and Slut, reach out with your right hand and hold your partners boob."

I reach out and cup the her boob as I feel her cup mine.

"These will be yes and no questions. If the answer is yes tug on the nipple in your hand. If the answer is no do nothing. Do you both understand?"

I tug on her nipple as I feel mine being tugged. "Were you both nervous about being with a woman for the first time?" Two tugs.

"Are you glad you have now had sex with a woman?" Two tugs.

"Would you like to have sex with a woman again?" Two tugs.

"Are you glad I talked the two of you into this?" Two tugs. So far so good. We have both enjoyed this experience.

"Slut did you know or could you tell Whore was older than you?" I feel her pull on my nipple.

"Whore did you know or guess that Slut was younger?" Yes I did. I pull on her nipple.

"Slut I want to tell Whore about you. Whore, Slut signed up for our corporate scholarship but was late signing up, some nude photos were found on her phone. Our company prides itself on family values so that alone should have disqualified her, but she so wanted it. She didn't want her family to suffer the financial burden of paying for 4 years of college. If I would approve her application she promised to fuck me 3 times a year for 4 years. The beginning of the school year, over Christmas break and during the summer. Isn't that right Slut?" I feel my nipple being pulled on.

"Now Whore, I am going to tell Slut your story. Whore wanted a corporate job but didn't really qualify. She was begging. She wanted to make more money so her family would be more financially secure and she could pay for her kids college. Isn't that right Whore. I pull on her nipple.

"God I am a lucky man. To have two beautiful sexy women like yourselves to play with and to watch you two together tonight has been so sexy. I know I have one more go in me but I need to recharge and I want the blindfolds off. So I have one more question. If I take off the blindfolds do you think no matter who the woman in front of you is or what she looks like you will want to have sex with her again?" We tug on each other's nipples almost immediately.

"Ok ladies it's the moment of truth. He pushes each blindfold up and off. I can't help but squint and blink. OH MY GOD. LISA? MY BABY GIRL! NNNNOOOOOO! Oh Jesus, I have my hand on her boob. I jerk my hand away from my daughter's boob. OH MY GOD I HAD SEX WITH MY DAUGHTER!

Lisa's eyes go wide and then her face softens. She isn't tugging on my nipple but gently rubbing and caressing it. I look down at her hand, I look at her and shake my head no. Lisa looks me in the eye and nods yes.

"Slut let me help you. I know you want to say something to your Mom." He unclips us but then clips my arms behind my back. I glare at Carl. He tricked us into having incestuous sex with each other.

"Be careful Whore dirty looks can get you spanked too." He gives me a good hard slap on the ass to prove his point. I scream into my gag. He unbuckles the gag from around Lisa's head, and she jumps forward to hugs me.

"I love you so much Mom." She pulls back from the hug and looks at Carl. "Can you please release my Mom so she can hug me and talk to me. Please!" She begs.

"In a minute first we are going to talk and Mom will listen. Tell your Mother in your own words why you made the agreement with me."

Lisa looks into her my eyes and holds her hand to my cheek. "Mom, he is offering me a full ride for four years. I can get my bachelors for free. No loans to payback. You don't have to work yourself to death. Plus to be honest he is pretty good in bed." Lisa looks at Carl and smiles. "But you Mom, you were AWSOME I have never come so hard. You made me see stars multiple times. I am lucky if Bobby makes me reach orgasm. I mean it feels good having sex with him but my god Mom. You are awesome."