Management Training Program Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slut are you still interested in having sex again with your Mother?" Carl asks.

Please Lisa say no. We can't honey. It's wrong. I love you so much but please not incest. I am screaming in my head.

"God yes. I know that sounds weird and incest and all, but Mom I love you. You have been alone a long time. You never date. I hope I did half as good pleasing you as you did me."

I want to cry for multiple reasons. I close my eyes and put my head down. Lisa rests her forehead against mine and says so softly. "Please answer me Mom. Did you enjoy what I did to you?"

I pick up my head and look at her. I can feel the tears in my eyes. I nod yes. A huge smile appears on Lisa's face. "Mom, I don't care what people say. I love you and i want to make you happy and feel good. Will you please have sex with me again?"

Please don't ask me that baby. I am so confused right now. I one breath I know Carl has broken me, but now and again I still try to fight against it. I know it's wrong. But you are my Baby Girl. I love you and your brother more than anything. I would do anything for you. I just don't know if I can do This. I don't want to hurt you...oh please god help me. I am so confused. I want to crawl into a corner and cry.

"Don't answer Whore." Carl unbuckles my wrists and my gag.

"Now Whore tell your daughter why you made your agreement with me, and Slut don't you say one word" Carl warns.

"I wanted to get a corporate job to make more money so it would be easier to pay for your college. I told Carl I would do anything, meaning any job. He offered me more money than I can make in the store." I reach out and stroke her cheek. I then hold her by her shoulders and look her up and down. "I have one beautiful daughter that is starting college soon and a son in 2 years. I wanted to make more money to provide for my children."

I pull her to me, hugging her and holding onto her for dear life. She returns the hug.

"Now Whore tell your daughter. Did you enjoy having sex with her?"

"God help me. I did."

"Looking at your daughter in front of you, do you want to have sex with her again?"

"I am going to go to hell. Yes I do."

"Whore I want you to show Slut with a passionate kiss just how badly you want to fuck her."

I give up. I can't fight him, get punished and hurt Lisa. I can't hurt her emotionally like that. I give up. I do what he wants. I pull her tight against me and kiss her. It starts slow and passionate, but then Lisa reaches up for my boobs. I can't help but moan as a small jolt of pleasure goes through me. I kiss Lisa harder.

Carl clears his throat to get our attention. "So Slut do you want to fuck your Mommy?"

Lisa has a big smile on her face. "Yes I do."

"Well first you have a punishment. You spoke earlier and I told you you would be punished. Now I have to spank you." Carl smiles.

Lisa's face goes a little white. I move in front of Lisa. "No Carl, please punish me not my daughter. Please Carl. Please. I have never spanked my children. Please punish me." I beg.

Carl looks right at me. "Oh I am punishing you too. You are going to watch." Before I know it he has me by the arms, and is clipping them behind my back and pushing me on the bed. Lisa is watching the entire time with a look of fear on her face.

He pulls Lisa off the bed, and sneers at her. "Fight your punishment in the least and this is All Over. As I promised I will throw you out of the room and you get no scholarship."

She just nods her head.

"Do I need to gag you to keep you from screaming? If someone knocks on the door there will be No Scholarship or Job." Carl asks.

"Please, may I have the gag." She says quietly.

"Hand me the gag." He tells her. He pushes it in her mouth and straps it on.

"Turn around and bend over the bed facing your Mom. I want her to see you being a big girl and taking your punishment ." He takes the belt out of his pants and snaps it. You can hear it echo in the room.

I cry out. "PLEASE Carl. I am begging. Don't spank her with a belt." Tears are coming down my face.

"Whore, Slut spoke earlier. You were both warned. 20 lashes it it."

He damn near killed me with his hand 20 times. I start sobbing. "Please Carl! Do anything you want to me. Don't do this to my baby girl!"

"Whore she needs to know disobedience will not be tolerated."

"Please Carl! She will know. She will learn that lesson from watching me."

"I will offer her a reduced sentence. 5 lashings and then I am ass fucking you hard and fast until I come. I don't care if you pass out. I am fucking you until I cum. You will both go home with sore asses as a reminder."

"Yes Carl. I agree. Thank you." Lisa is screaming no into the gag.

Carl is fast with the first two hits. Lisa let's loose with a blood curtailing scream that never ends. He pauses for a moment and then gives 3 more hits. My heart breaks with every slap of the belt on her bare bum. Lisa is now screaming and crying into the gag, it is over but she is overwhelmed.

I am crying uncontrollably "Baby I am sorry. I am so sorry."

Carl unbuckles the gag. Lisa finally releases the death grip she has had on the blanket and pulls the gag out. She is sobbing and she reaches back to feel her ass. You can see the 5 belt marks on her ass. My poor baby. I want to hug and hold her. To soothe her burning bum, but I can't. My wrists are tied behind my back. I can just lay here and cry.

Carl steps over to me. "Ok Mom you asked for it." He pulls me off the bed and pushes my face down onto it. He grabs me by my hair and turns my head towards Lisa. "You had to watch her Mom. Now she is going to watch you."

"Lisa quit your crying and gag your Mother. I don't want to listen to her screaming."

Lisa crawls over to me and takes the gag she just removed and puts it my open mouth. The whole time muttering and crying. "I am sorry Mom. I am sorry."

I feel the lube dripping down my bum, and he pushes right in. I scream into the gag. He stops for a moment. I think he just put in the tttiiiiippppppp. AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH. He shoves all the way in and just starts fucking my ass. This is worse I think then the spanking. I can't think straight. He is fucking me hard. There is the burning pain as he shoves in and out. The actual pain as he pushes into me so hard. I am actually seeing stars. I haven't stopped screaming since it started. I am half choking on the gag. Dear god he is killing me.

He pulls out and I open my eyes thinking it's over. I see Lisa beside me crying. "Mommy I am sorry. So sorry."

I feel more lube on me and now in my ass as he shoves back in. I start screaming again with the brutal ass fucking he is giving me. Nothing gentle like he had promised my last time. He is bottoming out and bouncing my body forward as he ravages me.

Carl slaps my ass to get my attention. I look at him. "My god how is it no one ever fucked this ass. I am never going to stop fucking it. I think it's tighter than your pussy that prior to me hadn't been fucked in 8 yrs."

Lisa is still crying and repeating. "I am sorry Mom. So sorry. I am so sorry."

He pulls out again, but I know it's not over. He pours more lube and he's right back to full hard strokes. I don't know if I have gone numb or if he has ripped me open so it doesn't hurt as much but the screaming pain stops, now it's extremely uncomfortable and I am grunting with each stroke instead. The tears seem never ending.

I am a broken woman. My ass is being brutally ravaged, I have submitted sexually to a man for a better job, I have unknowingly had sex with my daughter and know have agreed to it. I have been brutally spanked. I can't keep fighting. Whatever he wants I will give him.

"Ok Whore it's the home stretch now I am really going to fuck you." Says Carl. He grabs me by my hips and somehow fucks my ass harder. I can't help but scream out again. He pushes so hard I fall onto the bed. He falls on top of me still buried in my ass and I can feel him cumming in my ass. My body falls flat. It's over. I just lay there numb.

He pulls out and slaps my ass cheek. "Now that was a nice ass fucking." He steps back and sits in a chair.

Lisa speaks up. "May I please release my Mother?"

"You gagged her, you can remove it." Carl says.

Lisa removes my gag and unclips my wrists. We hug and cry. I roll Lisa over to look at her red ass. Lisa looks at Carl. "May I get a washcloth to clean my Mom?" He waives his hand. Lisa hops up and comes back with washcloths and towels.

We start quietly arguing who is looking at who first. She gets very firm with me. "Mom, Stop and roll over."

I can't fight anymore. I roll over. Lisa is so very gentle, wiping and cleaning the lube and cum from me.

Carl stands in front of Lisa. "Clean me."

Lisa turns to use a cloth. "With your mouth." She hesitates for a moment but leans down and sucks him clean. He takes the towel,a dries off and starts getting dressed.

We are laying together at the top of the bed huddled together just watching him get dressed. He tosses the card key on the bed.

"Whore I will email you instructions for when to start at corporate and to come in for paperwork. Slut I will send you a text when to meet me before you head to school and will have the scholarship acceptance letter emailed to you. Any questions?" Carl asks

We both nod no.

"Ladies have you learned today not to disobey me?"

We both nod yes.

"Take all the toys, masks and restraints home with you. I will get them from you another time. I expect a few pics after I leave of you two having sex again. Don't check out before you do. The hotel app will tell me when you leave."

We lay there huddled together. Lisa leans over and kisses my cheek. "I love you Mom"

"Oh honey I love you too."

She rubs my stomach working up towards my boobs.

"Lisa!"

"Mom I Love You. I want to make love to you. We both really enjoyed it and after our punishment I want you to leave here with happy thoughts."

I know it's my daughter. I know it's wrong, but I just can't fight. Worse yet. There is a part of me that wants to. She was so gentle and loving and she is beautiful. I can't help myself. I pull her to me and she kisses me. I reach down and hold her ass cheeks in my hands. God help me!

That next Tuesday I get an email from corporate asking me to come in late Friday afternoon for orientation, and to start Monday. Oh my god I really got the job!

I arrive Friday in my store polo. The woman in HR was really nice. She could tell I was excited. I go over all the paperwork, benefits etc. I watch a Welcome video. By just a little after 5:15pm she wraps everything up and tells me Carl wanted me to come up to his office to discuss Monday morning.

I go to the ladies room. My heart is racing. I am scared and excited. I won't say the sex didn't hurt at first, but it was good sex. But he can be so brutal if you cross him. He is my boss. I want this job. I need this job. I can get through this.

It's about 5:30pm and I knock on his door. He looks up. "We do not share the same dress code as the store. If you can't wear the proper dress code in the office you will wear nothing."

I try to explain. "No excuses." He barks at me. "Go to the ladies room, strip naked, leave your clothes in there and report back to me. I just. Stare for a moment. "Now." He yells. I turn and head for the ladies room. The floor looks empty I think as I strip. I will never be able to work here if someone sees me. Why does he do this to me? Why don't I question it? Worse yet why am I excited by it? God help me what is happening to me? I go back and knock on his door naked. I don't even have my purse.

Carl looks up. "Well you certainly look sexier now." He walks around his desk. He pulls me to him and gives me a deep kiss. He is pinching and pulling my nipples. I can't help moaning. He starts backing up and pulling me by my nipples. I have no choice but to walk to him or have my nipples pulled off. He gets to a padded chair and kicks off his shoes. "Take my pants off." He orders me.

I have learned this lesson. I get on my knees and help him step out of his pants after I pull them down. I get up and look around, I fold the pants and carefully lay them over the desk chair. I return to my knees in front of him, bend down and start blowing him.

"God you must be horny." Carl says as he pulls my mouth off him. He pulls me up onto his lap. I can feel his hard dick rubbing against my pussy. God I want it inside of me.

"God you are wet too?" I just look down in embarrassment.

"Answer me. Why are you horny?"

"I can't help it." I say quietly

He pinches a nipple harder and harder. "That was not what I asked you."

I go from moaning to. "Ow. Ow. Ow. Sorry, I'm horny thinking of you fucking me."

He smiles at me. "So you like fucking me. Would you still be horny thinking about me fucking this sweet ass again?" He asks as he squeezes my ass cheek. "Maybe I will get Lisa a strap-on and watch her ass fuck you."

"Please don't make her hurt me. Please don't make her cause me pain." I beg him remembering the brutal ass fucking he gave me at the hotel.

He laughs "Oh don't worry. I will have that ass stretched out in no time. Today I have no lube so the plan is to bend you over my desk and fuck you until I can't fuck anymore." He shoves me off his lap so fast I land on the floor. I get up and go to the desk, and bend over it. He pulls my hands back and puts them on my pussy. "Spread those pussy lips open." He orders

I grab a lip in each hand and pull them apart. I feel him just rub across my lips and he jams himself in. I scream out.

"That's right scream. I want to hear you scream." He grabs my arms and holds them back as i reach for my mouth to muffle my scream. He is pulling me up and back. "No muffling your screams. Consider this part of your orientation. This is part of your benefits package."

He is brutal again. God he is slamming into me so hard his huge desk moves a little every now and then. My legs are pinned against the desk and it hurts.

Then he emphasizes each word as he talks with a Hard stroke. "I... Want... .You... To... Understand... Your... Benefits... Package!"

I realize my screaming has stopped. Normally a guy would ease in. You would both build up speed. Carl starts at Full Speed. Sometimes I am sure he is s ripping my tender flesh inside me. It hurts and it burns. Now i am mostly grunting from the sear force. He still has my arms pulled back, and holding me up by them.

I am surprised as my orgasm rips right through my with little warning. I scream "FFUUUCCCKKKKKKK!" He lets my arms go and grabs my hips pinning me to the desk, and keeps Fucking

He keeps this up for just 1-2 minutes. I can't even think straight. It's like my orgasm never stops. The whole time there has not been a coherent word or thought out of me. Small screams, gasps, groans, until I howl like an animal.

He steps back. I think he came but I am not sure. I slump to the floor, and roll onto my side. I lay there panting. I try to talk but I can't.

"What?" He asks

"What did you do to me? I have never cum so hard or so long it was like one orgasm just rolled into another bigger one."

He laughs. "What can I say I know what you like. You like it hard. You like to feel forced, and you like to be degraded a little. The proof is in the mess you are laying in."

Oh my god. I am his plaything. I can't deny that was the best orgasm of my life. "Why is the floor wet?" I ask

He laughs again. "You squirted when you came."

I what?

He grabs his cellphone, and hands it to me with a porno playing. There is a woman screaming on the screen as she orgasms and clear fluid squirts out of her. My hand goes to my mouth.

He is wiping himself with a paper towel "I would love to stay and go again, but I am meeting Lisa tomorrow night. I have to save something in the tank for her.

"No you can't..." I say without thinking. I don't want him being so brutal with my baby.

He picks me up and flips me onto the desk. Firmly holding me in place by my neck. He is right in my face. "I have told you before no saying no to me. In fact I have warned you that there will be no more warnings."

"Please." I cry. "You can do whatever you want to me. Please leave my little girl alone."

He pulls my head back by my hair hard. Spanking me hard with each word. "I... Have... Told... You... No... Saying... No!"

Right from the first hit I scream. I am sobbing and screaming. I try to say sorry, but I can't get it out. He stops and lets me go, I slump to the floor again sobbing and holding my ass. He starts getting dressed. He is dressed and I am still on the floor.

He kicks me with his foot. "Security on this floor turns on in about 15 minutes. If you aren't out of here by then. Every door will lock. You will set off alarms, and security will come and review the video tapes. They will show you walking naked though the hall. I don't think you want that. Get your ass in gear." He walks out of his office leaving me crying on the floor.

I don't want Lisa to go to the beach house tomorrow but she promises she can handle him. She wants to sleep with me tonight, and I am sure more, but I can't let her see my red ass. She may say something to upset Carl and he may punish her.

I tell her I am tired. It's been a long week and I have to be up early in the AM for work. She hugs me and whispers in my ear. Sunday night it is then. I leave for school Wednesday. We have to have one night together before I leave. She looks down the hallway towards her brother's room. She grabs my head by the hair on the back of my head and kisses me hard. Her hands slide under my t-shirt and pinch my nipple through my bra. She pulls away. "God I think about having sex with you and get so turned on." She gives me a peck on my lips smiling and walks to her room.

I am up and out early to work Saturday but not before sneaking into Lisa's room and giving her a kiss on her forehead before leaving, and saying a small prayer that Carl isn't too rough on her.

I have tears in my eyes driving to work. It's bad enough I agreed to this, but he has pulled my daughter into it too. Please god, I will take anything he has to give me, but please don't let him hurt my baby.

She comes home late Sunday afternoon and is happy. She gives me a big hug hello and kisses my neck. "I can't wait for tonight." We have dinner and all settle in, and go to bed. I get a text.

LISA - Do you have a sexy nightie?

ME - I do

LISA - Will you put it on for me before I come in? I want to see you in something sexy

ME - Seriously

LISA - Please Mom

God I just can't say No to her.

ME - ok

LISA - Wait

A moment later she slips in my bedroom door like a ninja. I never heard her coming in. "Do you have one for me too." She asks

"Honey you don't have to..."

She pouts at me. "Mom please. I want to be sexy for you too."

I just sigh and get up. I pull out the two nighties Carl ordered for me. I hold out the two. She grabs the red one with a huge smile. "Five minutes." And she slips back out the door.

I put on the black one, and leave the panties off. It is a flowing 100% sheer lace. It's the longer of the two coming just a little under my bum. I think Lisa wound have looked sexy in this. Oh god. I am thinking of how sexy she is and getting turned on. I can't stop myself, but I know I am going to hell.

I light a few candles, turn off my light, and prop myself up against some pillows on my bed. Not a minute later she is slipping in my door again. She stands at the foot of my bed. The candle flickering behind her outlines her figure in the lace, while the light from the candle on my night stand bathes her in soft light and shadow. I can see her face and nipples clearly. The rest is too dim. She has a look of awe as she looks at me. She climbs onto my bed and falls into my arms. We kiss like lovers, soft, gentle, urgent kisses.