Manhattan Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sheryl?...sure, she's strictly hetero...but I'm working on her." Jim couldn't tell if Julie was being serious or not. He hoped at least that she was being faithful to his sister...but maybe that was too much to ask for a knockdead bi-sexual in New York.

"Ah, there he is," Julie said as she stood up. Jim followed her eyes and saw that a man had appeared behind the bar and was talking to the blonde bartendress. "Excuse me for a minute, I've got to talk to this guy."

Julie walked over to the bar. Jim saw a lot of eyes following the tall brunette in her clinging dress. Sheryl passed her, heading back to their table with their drinks. Jim dug out his billfold.

"Here ya go, Sugar." Sheryl was all charm as she leaned close to him to put Julie's drink in front of her chair. Jim fished a twenty out of his billfold and held it out to the waitress as she straightened up.

"How much are the drinks?" he asked her, wondering how much of a bite the drinks were going to take out of the twenty.

"Sugar, the drinks are always free here," the redhead explained as took the bill from his hand. With a smile, she set her tray down on the table and tucked the bill in the string of her apron. "But twenty will get you this."

With that, she swung her leg over his and lowered herself on his lap as her hands went around his neck. Jim found his face close to Sheryl's magnificent tits as she began to grind herself against him.

"Wow!" Jim gasp as Sheryl's crotch rubbed on his manhood.

"Big boy, if Julie weren't here, I'd take you downstairs and we'd have ourselves a good ole time." Sheryl said it like she meant it but Jim knew that most strippers were interested in one thing - money. She might take him downstairs but it wouldn't be for a twenty.

"Aaaahh, Sheryl, that feels great..." he said looking over to the bar as his hands lightly played up the outside of Sheryl's flexing thighs. He saw Julie talking to the guy behind the bar. The man said something to Julie and she looked at her watch..."mmmm...oh, man!"

"Oh yeah, stud, I can feel something nice and hard down here," Sheryl said as she gave her hips a hard thrust. Jim looked up at her face; it simmered with $20 of desire. Sheryl brought her lips close to his, teasing him, promising untold delights. Then she went to her sales pitch. "Baby, I want to get you off...$100...we'll go downstairs, whattaya say?"

"Believe me, I'd like to, Sheryl." Jim said "But I'm saving myself for my date, if you know what I mean."

"I bet you could satisfy us both but..." Sheryl predicted as she dismounted from his lap "...remember the offer."

Julie returned then, smirking knowingly as she stood by Sheryl.

"Looks like Sheryl was being very nice to you," she said as she used her right hand to slowly pull Sheryl's hair back over her shoulder. Sheryl looked sideways at Julie as her hand continued down her back, slowly, then moved onto the waitress' bottom. With a chuckle, Sheryl spun away.

"Aren't you ever going to give it up?" Sheryl said cutely as she picked up her tray.

"Sheryl, one of these days I'll catch you in a weak moment, " Julie predicted as she sat back down, "and then I'll ruin you for men forever." Sheryl blew her a kiss and headed off toward another table.

"You weren't kidding about Sheryl; you'd like to get her into bed, wouldn't you?" Jim said.

"Mmmmm, yeah!...and then after I was through with her...and she was really juicy...I'd let you fuck her while I watched!" Julie's eyes flashed at him and he knew she wasn't kidding. She looked again at her watch. "Grab your drink. It's time to head downstairs."

Downstairs turned out to be another large dim lit room that looked like any other strip club. More booths and tables filled with wealthy looking clientele, plenty of topless waitresses and a small stage with runways and a couple of brass poles. A small Asian women was dancing on the stage in a spotlight when they came down.

Julie asked the floor seater for a booth in the back of the room; Jim would have liked to sit closer to the stage but he soon found out why Julie wanted a booth. After they sat down, Julie flipped a switch on the wall behind them and the light over their booth went out, leaving them with some privacy.

"You having a good time yet?" she asked facetiously.

"Fuck, yes...Here feel for yourself," he said as he moved her hand to the bulge in his pants. He liked the throaty chuckle of surprise she gave as her palm stroked him through his jeans.

"Whoa, it feels like Lizzie's little brother is hung." Julie teased. "We're only going to stay for about another fifteen minutes...I want to get you home. You and I are going to have a wild time before your sister gets back."

"Why wait? Let's go now." Jim again suggested. He been teased enough tonight. He wanted to get Julie back to the apartment, rip her dress off and do whatever she'd let him do.

"Wait just a few more minutes...there's a really hot dancer coming out... after she's through, we'll split." Julie took her hand away from his crotch and drank her drink as she watched the Asian girl simulate making love to one of the poles on the stage.

Jim did the same, thinking about what a wild trip it was turning into. His sister could have had a dour, frumpy roommate but instead she was living with a bi-sexual bombshell that was going to do the wild thing with him, maybe for the rest of his stay.

Apparently Julie liked cock...and he knew he had been doled out a little more dick than most guys. He came in at just over 8 inches - a hefty, full 8 inches. He was thinking about Julie's full lips wrapping around his whanger as the Asian girl slipped behind the curtains and a fresh song started up.

A deep baritone voice then announced over the club sound system, "And now for your enjoyment, the delectable Pepper!"

Jim jerked his head back to the stage as his sister, dressed in a skimpy orange thong bikini, slid from behind the curtain and did a slow twirl around one of the poles!

Chapter 5

"Beth?!" he softly said in surprise.

He felt Julie slide closer to him. "I think you'll like this, Jim. She really knows how to work a crowd."

Jim pulled his eyes from his sister as she waved her gorgeous butt in the face of a front table occupant. Julie's face was very close to his and her eyes were searching his face.

"Why did you bring me here?' he asked and licked his lips.

Julie smiled. "You knew about us. Why not?...She can't see us back here...look at her. She's beautiful, isn't she?"

Jim looked again at his sister. She was pulling down the straps of her bikini top, shrugging her shoulders seductively as she leaned against a pole. He'd always thought his sister was cute but up there on the stage she was down right hot.

Thoughts of the previous night when he'd imagined himself fucking Beth stirred in his mind again. He, like every other male in the room, was imagining what it would be like to hold that sexy dancer, to squeeze her soft slender ass as you worked your dick into her...

"Lizzie's one of the favorites here," Julie said close to his ear, bringing him out of his fantasy, "she can make $1000-$2000 a night easy."

Jim remembered Sheryl's pitch....Jesus, I wonder if Beth makes her money that way?!Jim couldn't believe his sister would sell herself like that...but he'd never have thought she'd even strip.

On the stage, Elizabeth pulled off her bikini top, kicked it into the crowd and cupped her adorable tits proudly. His sister had long fucking nipples; maybe an inch and a half long. And she knew how to use them. As he watched, she began twirling them with her fingers, her face swimming with pretended ardor as she leaned back against the pole. Several tables down front broke into cheers, the business men loving every minute of it.

"Mmmmmm, I love her nips." Julie said hotly as her hand slid back over the lump in his pants. "Oooooo, I'd swear you're getting harder. Poor baby, does your sister excite you, too?"

"No!" Jim protested quickly. "She's my sister, for Christssake!"

"So?...Your sister is a prime piece of ass. Shit, there's thousands upon thousands upon thousands of boys fucking their butt-ugly sisters in this country alone and you're going to tell me you wouldn't like to get it on with Liz?!"

She made it sound almost conceivable; Jim knew it wasn't. He'd grown up with Elizabeth. They'd shared too much as brother and sister to take the kind of leap that Julie was...what?...advocating?

"You may be right," Jim gave her, "but I'm not like that." He wished he could be more persuasive but Julie got off the subject.

"Watch this!" she said and Jim focused again on Elizabeth as she untied seductively the knots on her thong bottom. To continued catcalls, his sister began using the thong like dental floss, pulling the flimsy material back and forth between her legs. Jim, even from the back of the room, could see some of his sister's dark pubic patch on either slide of the sliding material.

Look at her! God, she's so... so slutty!Jim marveled to himself.It looks like she's really enjoying herself...stripping in front of a room full of total strangers...OK, let me see it, Sis! Let us all see it.

Beth did let them all see. She released the thong in the back and whipped it up to her face as she spread her legs wide. She lewdly sniffed the bottoms before casting them off to an appreciative table. Then she began moving around the stage; falling to her knees with her legs open as men stood up to get a closer look or crawling on her hands and knees and offering a backdoor view of her sex.

Jim felt weirdest viewing his sister's most intimate area. He, like everyone else, got a good view of his sister's neatly-trimmed dark muff. And like everyone else he was wondering what it would be like to tongue it or fuck it, God help him.

Beside him, unknown to him, Julie watched his face, not Elizabeth.

* * * * * * *

Later, Jim struggled to fit the key in the door of the apartment as Julie pressed her tits into his back and slid her hands down the front of his jeans.

"Having trouble putting it in?" she teased him as he finally found the mark and opened the door.

"You won't be saying that in a few minutes," he countered as he ushered her in and closed the door. He hoped maybe it would come true. He'd tried to feel Julie up in the cab back to the apartment but she'd always moved his hands to her tits...she really liked to have her tits squeezed.

"Have a seat, Romeo," Julie said as she sauntered into the kitchen. Jim fell onto the couch and kicked off his sneakers. Julie soon returned with a frosty looking bottle and some small glasses. She sat on the couch next to him, turning her body and laying her long right leg across his thighs as she handed him a glass.

"Ever had a shooter?" she asked. "Iced vodka?"

"No, but I'll try anything once," Jim promised as she poured an inch of the clear liquid into his glass. His left hand dropped onto her leg and began stroking it as she poured herself a similar portion. Julie placed the bottle on the coffee table and they clinked their

glasses together.

"No sipping these," Julie said as she tilted her head back and threw the drink down her throat. Jim did the same, enjoying the cold nature of the shot.

"Good job! I'll make a man out of you yet," Julie teased. She was always digging at him. Jim chose just to smile as he ran his hand slowly up her inner thigh, up past the bottom of her dress.

"Hey! What did I tell you?!" Julie said as she swung her leg off him and stood up. "I told you no touching my pussy, didn't I?" She sounded truly angry.

Great, way to go, hormone boy! Way to fuck things up!Jim berated himself silently.

"Look, Julie, I'm sorry... I just wanted to make you feel good. Most girls like it..."

Julie seemed to calm down. "All right. Look, it's not you...I made this vow that no man would ever again touch me there...all you got to do is promise to keep your hands off this particular area of my body and you and I will get along just fine."

"Deal. Now come on and sit back down."

Julie gave him that evil smile and sat back down, again throwing her leg over his. "Now where were we?" she said as she placed her hand on his crotch and began rubbing.

"I think..." Jim said as he hooked a finger in the top of her dress and pulled it down, exposing more of her olive-hewed breasts, "...we were about to get naked and do what boys and girls will do!"

"Mmmmm, that sounds good... but being naked is so ordinary.. You wait here, I'm going to slip into something that I think you'll like." Julie gave him a big wet kiss and headed for her bedroom. At the door, she turned and said, "When I call you, come on in. And I don't want those clothes on you."

"Oh, yes, maam." Jim said to his thirty-something seductress and she slid through the door and closed it behind her.

Jim leaped up off the couch, made a boxing uppercut motion to express his delirious state of excitement and headed into his bedroom. He pulled off his shirt and went into the bathroom to brush his hair back into place as he unbuttoned and shucked his jeans off.

"Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy...oh you lucky motherfucker."

He pulled off his underwear and began massaging his dick, wanting it to look as big as it could without being erect. He didn't want to appear too excited. Grabbing a washcloth, he swabbed off his member with some hot water and did his armpits just to be safe and then toweled both areas dry. Quick squirt of deodorant and in his bedroom again. Dropping to the floor, he did 10 pushups, enjoying the way his muscles tightened up.

Back out into the living room, her bedroom door still closed, locking the front door even though his sister wasn't supposed to get off until midnight and it's only 10:45.

Have another drink, hand keeping some blood in the old dick, feeling stupid standing naked in the living room especially since someone in a higher building might be able to see through the glass doors in the dining area. Think about Julie, think about that Penthouse body and that Hustler outlook on life...it doesn't get any better than this!

"JIMMMMM! I'M READDDYYY!"

Play it cool, man...she's just another girl...she wants it worse than you do..." Jim psyched himself as he walked over to the door. Putting on his sexiest smile, he turned the knob and leaned in the bedroom. And about died.

Julie was standing by her bed, hands on her hips, and she was wearing a black leather outfit.

Black stiletto heels that made her look seven feet tall, shiny pants that started just above her ankles and disappeared under a short black skirt. Her midriff was bare, showcasing a tight stomach.

The leather top was a series of leather straps which crisscrossed her huge silicone tits in a number of diamond shapes. The straps connected to a collar around her neck and a wide band that wrapped around her torso just below her orbulent breasts. The top called attention to how big her tits were; squeezing them together and pushing them out. Julie's small pink nipples and areola were exposed; they looked way too small for the mountains of titflesh that she sported.

"Fuck! That is one hot outfit!" Jim finally said as he slipped into the room and closed the door. Half-joking, he continued, "Should I call you Master or something?" He'd seen the way Julie had been in control with his sister and the handcuffs were probably around somewhere.

"That would be Mistress.. if that was what I wanted tonight," Julie said and let her eyes explore his body. "You've got a really nice body, Jim...your dick is getting nice and full...were you playing with it out there?" She gave a knowing chuckle as she approached him. "I like a man that wants to get right down to business."

Jim felt almost giddy as she slipped her arms around his neck and he grabbed her bare waist. He was about to make love with his first real adult women, a Vargas-looking temptress that also liked to have wild sex with his stripper sister.

Julie tilted her head and brought her lips down on his in a hungry kiss which he returned as he began exploring her back with his hands. His fingers played over the cool leather straps of her top and her hot skin. Julie's skin felt abnormally warm, like she had a fever. She was a hot women in more ways than one.

Jim broke their kiss and immediately began kissing her neck. Her honeycomb-laced tits pressed into his chest like two cantaloupes in leather slings.

"Mmmmm, oh, yeahhhhhh!" Julie chortled as he ran his tongue back toward her ear. As Jim began sucking on her earlobe, he felt one of her hands sneak down between their bodies. Her hand wrapped around his half-hard member and it was Jim's turn to grunt in pleasure.

"Ooooooh, you dirty boy!.. Mmmmmm, you're big, baby.. God, what a dick!" Julie huskily whispered as Jim drew back and looked down to see her hand as she slowly jacked his nearly full-blown erection.

"Go easy, Julie.. I've never felt this excited.. " Jim tried to convey the fact that he was likely to launch his load at any minute. Julie just chuckled and gave his cock a hard slow milking. "Christ, I'm not kidding!" Jim said as he embarrassedly moved his hand to cover hers.

"I'm going to have to cool you down, aren't I?" Julie chided him as she released his dick, grabbed his hand and led him to her bed...to her and his sister's bed. She pushed him down so he sat on the side of the bed. "I bet you won't have any problems getting it back up if I do, will you?"

"Fuck, no! I'll keep it hard all night for you," Jim promised as he ran his hands up the back of her leather-wrapped legs. But it wasn't leather really; it was like a slick shiny rubber. "Would you suck it?" Jim suggested suggestively, knowing it was all right to do so; Julie certainly wasn't going to take offense to a lewd proposal. She was a walking lewd proposal.

"Hmmm, I bet you'd like that! I'll give you a choice...I'll suck you off or..." Julie's hands cupped her amazing bust, "... you can fuck my tits. You ever fucked a pair of tits, farmboy?"

Jim was agog. He'd been hoping all night to feel Julie suck him but now she was making him an offer he'd never have even considered. The high school girls he'd slept with back home had not had much in the breast department; they were still developing. But now he was eyeing the tight cleavage between Julie's cinched chest mounds.

"No," he admitted, "but I'd love to try it."

"Good, that's why I picked this particular top," Julie said as she slipped from his grasp and opened the drawer to the nearby nightstand. She took out a small bottle of baby oil. "I bought it a little too small for a reason. Can you guess why?" She turned to him with a evil smile on her face.

"It crams your tits together."

"Right you are!" She ran her index finger down into the top of her cleavage salaciously. "It gives me a nice...tight.. soft.. fuckable.. tunnel." Again that wicked smile. "Some men have told me it feels better than pussy."

"I can't believe that. Pussy feels awful goddamn good!" Jim said brazenly. His dick was twitching in his lap like a cobra as he thought about the other men that had come before him.

"Well, I'm anxious to hear your opinion," Julie said. "Stack those pillows up for me, near the other side there."

Jim hurriedly scrambled on his knees on the bed and collected three of the pillows at the head of the mattress. He stacked them together perpendicular to the headboard near the other side of the bed from where Julie stood.

Julie crawled on the bed and lay with the pillows under the top of her back, elevating her torso for Jim's use. As he watched, she poured some baby oil in the top of her cleavage. Seconds later, he watched it trickle out of the bottom of her bound boobs, pool over the bottom strap of her top and run down toward her stomach.