Married Stud Helps "DP" a Hot Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't stand up for nothing. Lucy slipped on her flip-flops and glided slowly accross the lawn then patio, coming into the house wearing only the string bikini. Standing in front of the three of us, not trying to hide her amazing body from the two strangers her step-daddy had invited over, she told Thom in her sexy Aussie accent that she was "super hot" and needed a bottle of water. I thought to myself, drinking a bottle of water wouldn't change the fact that she was, absolutely, "super-hot." Then she looked at Danny and me, sweetly asking if we wanted any water, too. This time, he and I both said yes to her.

Danny's head whipped around, as Lucy passed him to walk into the kitchen. He snickered to Thom, "How can you stand it, having that hot piece of ass in your house and not trying to bang it yourself?" Thom played it cool, shrugging of the suggestion that he had any prurient interest in his wife's daughter.

"Your wife," I suggested, "must be pretty hot herself?" I had the image of a petite Asian woman in her 40's. Thom nodded quickly, saying his wife was indeed "extremely attractive." Fortunately for our purposes that afternoon, his wife was out with her sister and young nieces at some event downtown, so we wouldn't be seeing her until late afternoon, if we were to bother to stay that long. He quickly explained Lucy's accent, too; her mom has been in our country for a few years, and when Thom and the mom got married a couple years ago, Lucy moved to America to live with her mom and finish high school (although she had to be set back a year, so she was 18 but still had her senior year to go).

I noticed the sweet aroma of Lucy's hot, almost-naked body, as she came back into the sunroom porting three cold bottles of spring water. I detected a perfume she was wearing, mixed with the natural, feminine aroma of her sweaty skin and nearly-exposed genitals. She smelled hot, she turned me on just being near me. In fact, she stopped to stand directly in front of me, the side of her body facing me, as she opened her bottle to take a drink. Arching her back, I saw the shape of her A-cup boobies and her skinny tummy, plus her thin, curved buttocks virtually uncovered. My dick leaked precum, with my brain filling with images of her naked, riding me.

Thom was having Danny briefly introduce himself to her, again, even though he'd already played with her ass a little out in the backyard. She stood there, showing off that virtually nude body to him and me. She was teasing us that way, intentionally or not it didn't matter. She giggled lightly at every stupid thing Danny said about himself, the guy was hamming it up being a little too self-depricating.

Her step-father said, you should sit down, baby. But there were only three chairs in the room, and all were occupied by us adult men. So Thom said, "Just sit on Erick's lap, he won't care."

The Asian hottie turned to look at me next to her, blushing a little, with a white, toothy smile on her face. "Yeah, you sure, Mister?" Damn, I loved that down-under accent she had; I wish I could reproduce it when typing this.

I patted my lap as I leaned back on the wicker chair. "Sure, have a seat, sweetie."

And the sexy bitch in the string bikini sat right on my lap!

I felt her sweaty skin of her exposed ass and thighs, as she squatted sideways on my lap, her knees together, her hands in her own lap. She was light, she couldn't have been over a hundred pounds for sure. The feminine aroma of her body seduced me more strongly than a few moments earlier. I tried not to stare, but having an almost-naked 18 year old beauty sitting on your lap is hard to ignore. Her eyes flirted at my gaze a few times, catching me staring at her smallish titties from the side in her skin-tight bikini top, and her nude hip with only the string of her thong arching above it. She was luscious, and my erection almost hurt as it strained against my shorts. But she wasn't up against my crotch, she wasn't in contact with my tool.

Danny was telling her how he used to run this center for under-privileged women and children, and had met his second wife through it -- as well as other women. He was politely trying to say, he had banged some poor and immigrant women time to time, including girls 18 and 19, like Lucy. Sort of proof that he liked girls her age. Lucy smiled sweetly, saying he sound so nice for helping women out like that; hard to tell if she was buying his bullshit.

Then, it was my turn. Thom told me, tell her about myself. With her smiling at me while sitting gently on my lap, I leaned back on the chair, relaxed and casual, explaining how I ran one of the swim clubs in the area, I had top-notch swimmers from high schools and TSU training with me. "I get to meet quite a few sexy gals, your age, a bit older too," I winked at her, "you'd fit right in -- if you like to swim." She laughed and begged off, explaining she wasn't a swimmer. I whispered under my breath to her, "Well, at least, you look great in a swimsuit." That made her blush, but she grinned proudly.

Her step-father wanted more details from me. "Didn't you tell me," he said, almost unapologetic, "that you're dating one of your swimmers now?"

Lucy looked at me with an inquisitive, raised eyebrow, so I didn't disappoint. Even though she knew I was married, and could see my wedding ring, I just said without bravado, "Yeah, Gina, I've known her a while, but when she turned 18 earlier this summer, I took her out, one thing led to another, and now she's kind of my secret girlfriend -- well, one of them." I winked at the gorgeous Asian slut, a very macho sneer on my face. "What can I say, I like being around sexy, younger women, as long as my wife doesn't know about it."

"Oh, yeah!" The young Aussie adult didn't seem bashful about it whatsoever, returning my comment with a knowing grin. "Mmm, as long as no one finds out, who's to complain, am I right?"

That's when her step-father wanted her to provide more details, too. He told Lucy to tell us about her summer so far. She blushed, and stared back at him with a nervous grin like he couldn't be serious. He didn't sound pervy about it, he just said, "Tell them what you've been up to." She made it sound innocent, saying she liked to go to pool parties with friends from high school, and was "making new friends, meeting new people." As Lucy said that she blushed, and looked at Thom; he lifted a hand, encouraging her to say a bit more. "Well, I kinda started dating one of Daddy's friends, Alex," she admitted while staring at me, squirming her petite, sexy body on my lap, "he's married too, so, I know what you mean, about your wife not finding out and all that." Then she let out a nervous giggle before continuing. "And, well, um, I have been on dates with Brad and Charlie, too, other friends of my Daddy." I thought it was cute how she called Thom her "Daddy," when of course he was only her step-father, and she'd only known him a couple of years. Sort of made sense why he wasn't trying to poke his own boner into her; they apparently had something of a normal father/daughter relationship.

But I wasn't her father, so my interests in her were exclusively sexual. I was really liking this horny chick very much; she definitely was my kind of 18 year old. Gorgeous and slutty!

By this point in the conversation, I had one hand stretched out to touch the naked, soft skin of her lower back. She didn't mind, so I lightly caressed her sexy, slick skin with my fingertips. My hand slipped down bit by bit, and soon, my fingers were tracing her skin along the edge of her bikini thong's string. My hand slipped lower that the line it drew across her pelvis, and soon, my fingers were caressing gentle circles on the very soft, smooth skin of one of her buttcheeks. It was more friendly than sexy, and I wasn't openly groping her ass. But my fingers were definitely touching it, stroking her skin, she unquestionably felt this stranger's hand against her nude buttock, to the extent it was exposed as she sat sideways on my lap.

Danny started talking about a 19 year old he had been "hang out with" recently, a coed at Tech State whom he'd met at his stepson's apartment near campus. He said his "current" wife (that's how he described her) had met this girl, even "liked her for herself," and the three of them had taken an overnight trip to the beach, a few hours' drive away from our town. "Makes it a lot easier when you don't need to keep your wife from finding out," he laughed haughtily.

The implication made Lucy laugh, her eyes opening wide at the thought of a man and his wife sharing a 19 year old girl. But she didn't seem surprised at hearing that sort of thing happened; more just surprised that he said it out loud to us. I didn't believe the story, myself, but who knows. If he had a wife who liked to swing both ways, Danny was a lucky man indeed.

So we all knew we all liked to fuck other people besides our spouses; and Danny and I banged young chicks regularly, and the young chick in the room like banging married men. I know my erection was pretty fucking stiff in my shorts by that point, having the basically naked girl sitting on my lap, and I would assume Danny was hard, too.

The girl's pervy step-father clearly was enjoying the sexual innuendo; although none of us were being explicit, he could see that the two men he brought home for Lucy were appropriately appreciative of her looks and youth. I could almost see his mind working away, listening to us three talk, thinking of how to spur us forward.

"So Lucy," Thom finally said, interrupting our banter, "could you be a doll, down in my basement office, I left my cellphone down there, could you bring it up to me?" Then, he looked at the two of us guys seated on his sides. "If either of you wants to use the bathroom downstairs, Lucy can show it to you."

I didn't really have to go, but when Danny said he was good, I took the chance to accompany the sexy Aussie brunette downstairs. "I'll go," I said, standing up after the 18 year old climbed off my lap. My eyes were glued to her tight, nude buttocks, as she led me through the kitchen into the large house, then to the stairway to the basement. My skin kind of tingled on the back of my neck, being alone with her in her home's finished lower level, and my dick made an obvious large bulge.

First, we passed her step-father's messy basement office, with a computer, large desk, papers all over it, that sort of thing. She stepped around the desk and unsnapped his phone from the white power wire, giving me another full look at her naked back and butt, other than for the strings of her bikini. As she came back to me, I saw the nipples on her A-cup breasts were rock-hard, making obvious bumps on her yellow bikini top. The air in the basement was particularly cool, which probably accounted for her nips being so hard. That, or she was hot for adult cock.

"Here's the bathroom, love," she pointed out with a playful grin, opening the door to it.

I stood there, staring at her tits in her bikini top, and the tight crotch of her thong over her teen cunt. I licked my lips, and let her see me admiring her body. When I glanced to her slanted eyes, the Asian hottie was peering down at my crotch too, where my fat dick was making an obvious tent in my shorts. I couldn't repress my thoughts. "You're so fuckin' hot," I moaned to her, "your married boyfriend is real lucky -- but you aren't dating him exclusively, are you, I mean, you go out with other guys, don't you?"

She blushed as she looked up at me, she was quite a bit shorter than I. In her thick accent, she muttered to me, "Oh, no, we're not, you know, dating like that -- I mean, he IS married -- we're, just, you know -- havin' fun." The look she gave me at that moment, it was hungry and sexual. She bit her lower lip, too.

Sensing she was not merely flirting but giving me an opportunity, I whipped out my cellphone from my shorts' back pocket. "Here," I told her, flipping through it, "let me show you the girl I'm dating now, you'll see I'm not making it up -- I'm pretty good with girls your age." I pulled up a photo of the pretty brunette Gina, in a swimsuit sitting in my car, showing her sexy, tanned legs. "That's Gina," I said, holding the phone so Lucy could see it. Then I flipped to another picture. "And here's her, too." In this second picture, Gina was totally naked on a hotel bed, laying back, showing her bald pussy with my sperm dripping over it. "That, kinda, like how your dates with the married guys go?"

"Ohh, yeah," whispered the horny slut, staring at the photo of the naked, fucked girl on my cellphone. I let her take it from me, she flipped through a couple more pictures, admiring what she saw. She held it back up to me for one picture, asking, "Is that you?" In the photo, I'd taken a picture of my fat penis inside Gina's mouth, stretching her cheek, as she kneeled in front of me.

With an air of macho, I confirmed that indeed was me, but as I explained, "Not much of me you can see there -- here, here's a better picture." I grabbed the phone back and scrolled through the gallery to an earlier photo from that spring, during an overnight swim meet. I found exactly what I wanted, a picture of me sitting naked in a motel bed, with my fat erection jutting out of my belly halfway up my chest; next to me on the bed was a naked 19 year old swimmer, Laney, a hot redhead with perky boobs, shaved vagina, and a very athletic, almost muscular upper body. "Better pic of me, with one of my other girlfriends." I saw Lucy's eyes get large as she spied the photo of my extra-large erection, and I smirked proudly. Another picture of Laney caught Lucy's attention, too. "Here's Laney with the girl who took that other photo." This other picture was in the same motel room, with Laney making out with my 25-year-old assistant swim team instruction, Nina, a sexy blonde with big tits. The two girls had their fingers in each other's cunts, mutually finger-fucking one another while they were sliding tongues into each other's mouths too. "Laney is really fuckin' friendly, as you can see."

"Mmm, I can see," purred the hot teen slut, handing me my phone back. Her eyes went to the bulge in my shorts, having seen the photos that confirmed what a man I was. "You look pretty friendly, too!"

My back was against the wall, in the dim hallway of the basement. Other than the light hum of the air conditioning unit, the place was utterly quiet; Thom and Danny upstairs seemed a million miles away. With the 18 year old staring at my cock-filled crotch, horny for the pictures of me fucking other girls, I made a move that I was sure would be accepted. "If you liked that picture," I sneered in a friendly way, "I bet you'd like to see this?"

I slipped my thumbs inside the elastic waistband of my shorts, pushing them and my underwear forward -- not down, really, but away from my body, giving my erection room to breath, and more importantly, giving the teenager an opportunity to lean forward and look inside my shorts, and see my tool with her own eyes.

She did exactly that, leaning forward, gazing at my seven and a half inch penis. "Ooh, WOW!" I heard her swear under her breath, too, her eyes locked on the sight of my throbbing erection inside my shorts.

With her approving what she saw, I pushed my shorts down, past my shaved, fat balls, and my pulsating cock flopped into position, pointing straight at her. "As you can see," I giggled, "my big dick is awfully glad to meet you, and wants to be your friend -- why don't you give it a little kiss, if maybe you wanna make a new friend?"

The slut from down under leaned forward, bending way over, putting her arms against the wall to steady herself. She puckered her thin, red lips, looking up at me with those gorgeous, brown slanted eyes, and she indeed touched her lips to the wettened, fat head of my penis. "Mmm, I would love to be its friend," the horny bitch snickered, grinning. She kissed down the shaft a bit, dropping to her knees now, looking up at me with my redhot, married erection in front of her face. Her mouth opened, and she began sucking my dick a little -- just the fat helmet, and a bit of my shaft, too.

"Oh, yeah," I complemented of her hot lips on my cock, "you're very friendly, aren't you."

I leaned against the wall, undulating my hips softly to gently fuck her mouth, but a few moments later we heard her father's voice from the top of the stairs. "Lucy, you still down there -- can't you find my phone?"

She looked up at me, still on her knees, rubbing her cheek against my boner as she called up to her father. "Yes, Daddy, I got it." She pouted, knowing we would be interrupted. The bitch absolutely wanted to keep sucking my dick, as her smile to my face proved.

We heard her father start coming down the stairs -- slowly, fortunately -- so she stood up, and I quickly pulled my shorts up. He found us standing near each other, grinning, but otherwise not in any compromising position; not that he would have cared, of course, and perhaps might have preferred it anyway. He retrieved his phone from Lucy, and immediately checked his messages.

"You know," Thom said to Lucy as I stood there, wishing he was gone so she could have kept sucking my dick, "I was telling Danny how we remodeled your room this summer -- thought maybe, you know, you might want to take Danny and Erick up, and let them see it? I know how proud of it you are."

Go up and see her bedroom? So now my faith in the guy was being restored. He was working to set us up with her for an afternoon sex romp.

Lucy giggled, sensing the same thing. "Oh, really, Daddy?" she said to her step-father. "You think I should?" Her voice sounded surprised but a little excited.

He was still looking through his cellphone, as if only half paying attention to her. "Yeah, of course, we spent a lot of money on it, to make it look good -- you might as well show it off!"

"Umm -- alright, if you want," she giggled again in her Aussie accent, taking my hand in her petite, soft hand. "C'mon up, then."

Once more I found myself staring at Lucy's naked butt, as she led me up the stairs. We found Danny loitering around the hallway, looking at family photos on the wall. "Daddy wants me to show you how we fixed my bedroom," she told him, almost blushing with embarrassment as she said it. I got the feeling, she would have rather said, her Daddy told her to go upstairs and get fucked, instead of using a stupid cover story like remodeling her bedroom.

Danny didn't argue. "Lead on," he said, winking at me as he pointed at her fine ass when she walked past him.

The petite 18 year old led us to depraved, married fuckers up the stairs to the home's second floor, and straight back from the steps and railing to her closed bedroom door. She opened it, letting us walk past.

Actually, I had to admit, her room looked pretty fine. The walls were in a two-tone, part lavendar and part dark purple; her large bed had tall posts on it, with an opulent, white-wood frame. The carpet was thick and shagged, and she had a 42-inch TV hung on the wall across from the foot of the large bed. The bed, itself, was raised on a carpeted platform a foot high, diving her entire room between the lower and the higher part. Adorned lamps were in each corner. Really, it was like a grown-up girl's room; not teenage, instead, more mature, but definitely feminine.

The slut in the string bikini stopped in the middle of the room, turning to smile at us, blushing. "So, here it is," she laughed, waiving her arms around, indicating that, indeed, this was her bedroom. But her eyes fell to my crotch again, as well as Danny's, and she licked her lips a little.

Behind me, I heard her door shut firmly, closed with a thud by Danny. He played with the doorknob, but it didn't have a lock, so he gave up on it. As he stepped forward towards her, I did the same, and a couple moments later, us two tall, middle-aged guys were sandwiching the petite teenager, staring down at her pretty face and hot body.