Married Stud Helps "DP" a Hot Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We didn't even say a fucking thing, really, as we began the sex. I reached forward, one hand on her tit through her bikini top, while my other hand dropped to fondle her naked buttock. Danny grabbed her other breast and slid a hand to her crotch, while he bent down to kiss her. He wasn't asking for permission; she didn't resist, however. I watched the 55 year old, dark-haired, mustached pervert begin french kissing the Asian teenager right in front of me, while my hands were fondling her smallish tit and soft, firm buttcheeks. Her body was alive, vibrant, wiggling in our adult paws as we manhandled her. Her bikini top loosened, with Danny untying it; I pulled it away from her, exposing her awesome, perky A-cup breasts. Lucy's nipples were dark brown and short, but extremely hard, and she had small areolae around them. My hand kneeded her one breast, pinching and stretching her nipple, making her moan more into her hot, wet kiss with Danny. I wasn't jealous; she'd been sucking my cock a few moments earlier.

While the other guy made out with her, I bent down a little, peeling her string thong down, digging the string out of her asscrack so that I could slide it down her thighs. She stepped out of it, and Lucy was completely naked now, her shaved, bald cunt exposed to Danny and me. He already had a hand on it, fingers rubbing her teenage clitoris, while he was shoving his tongue in her mouth. I stood up and kept groping her naked asscheek, it was so fleshy and smooth, so dreamy; I pushed my pelvis forward, too, so she could feel my aching erection in my shorts against the side of her hip and chest.

It just happened naturally, she felt my cock, her hand went to it -- and her hand grasped Danny's penis through his shorts, as well. He and I simultaneously yanked our shorts down, and also removed our own shirts, so we were as naked as Lucy. The hot bitch fell to her knees between us, and a moment later, she had her petite hands on our fat shafts, looking up at us, with two hot, hard married cocks pointing at her face. I don't think she'd been with two men at once, she was nervous, for sure -- but really fucking horny. Eyeing up our pricks, she smiled at our faces, sneering, sensing how much fun she was about to have.

Danny loved that look in the young Australian bitch's eyes. "You like our pricks, don't you, you're a little cocksucking bitch, aren't you?" She didn't seem put off by his assessment; she just snickered, gazing at the two naked cocks in front of her Asian face.

My cock's was longer than Danny's, by a little bit; I know my erection stretched 7.5 inches, so his was around 7, if I had to guess. Both of us were cut, and I had a bigger, mushroom-like cockhead, while his helmet was more pointy. The shaft of his dick was straight, sort of universally thick, while mine was noticeably thicker at the base, sort of tapering towards the tip where it sprouted my huge cockhead. Both of us were rockhard, with purple veins bulging on our shafts, and our dicks twitched as they stuck out of our flat abdomens, pointing at the slut's face.

Lucy wrapped her petite fingers around the base of each of our cocks, holding them, pointing them at her face, looking up at us. Then, she started to go to work. She opened her mouth and put it around my dick again, stroking Danny's penis while she began mouthing mine. I looked at him, and he winked at me, as both of us prepared to jointly fuck the slut's mouth. Lucy salivated all over my cockhead, getting it very wet, before backing off. She slid her fist up to where her tongue and mouth had been, getting her palms and fingers wet, lubricated, so she could start fist-fucking my penis using her spit as juice. While she stroked my boner, she began sucking Danny's married cock, and the stud pushed his erection into her teenage mouth. I had seen girls sucking off other men in front of me before, and it kind of turned me on, it's sexy to see a female enjoying a big, hard boner.

"Fuck yeah, you hot slut," grunted Danny with approval, "suck our dicks, show us how you like cock so much, baby." Then he looked at me and sneered. "We got ourselves one hot, horny whore here, don't we, buddy?"

The Asian slut on her knees went back and forth, sucking Danny's and my dick alternatingly, staring up at us with lusty eyes. Our four hands stroked the long, black hair on her petite head, encouraging her to keep sucking us, even pushing her head down to shove a bit more meat into her mouth and even a bit into her throat, causing her to make light gagging noises.

Knock, knock, knock, came the sounds on her closed but not locked bedroom door, followed by the booming voice of her stepfather. "Lucy -- you all in there, you guys doing alright?"

She had to pull my penis out of her mouth to answer him. Coughing a bit, clearing her mouth of saliva and precum, she moaned to her perverted stepfather with her accented voice, "Yes, we're fine, Daddy."

I swear I heard him laugh, before he asked through the closed door, "Shall I come in -- or would that be a bad idea?"

There wasn't anything secret about this, obviously; but for whatever reason, he was not addressing it directly. Lucy was almost laughing, holding our adult dicks in her teen hands, her mouth and face dripping with liquids. "No, Daddy -- umm, kinda bad idea?"

I couldn't wait to hear his response. It took a couple seconds. All the guy said was, "Okay." And, I guess, he left the area.

The three of us smiled at each other, waiting to see what would happen, but not hearing anything after a few moments, Lucy put her mouth around Danny's cock and kept stroking my meat. I was fucking hard for her, I could have spewed cum if I tried. But instead, I spread my legs to keep myself upright, and I pushed my pelvis forward to rub my erection on the side of Lucy's face. She moaned, feeling my hot boner throbbing heat against her cheek and temple, while her mouth was busy sucking Danny's penis. When she pulled her mouth off of his to suck mine again, he took his turn rubbing her erection against her face. Soon, her slutty, gorgeous Asian face was dripping with her own saliva and our precum, glistening in the afternoon sunlight spilling through her bedroom windows. She let us facefuck her as well as fuck her mouth and throat, taking turns in her hole, or sometimes jointly rubbing our dicks against her face at the same time, kind of sandwiching her face between male erections.

The cocksucking was making me grunt, I just stared at her making my satisfied, instinctive noises as she sucked or stroked my erection. Danny was a bit more vocal, complementing her on how hot and sexy she was, how pretty she looked with our dicks in her hands and mouth, and what a "nasty cockwhore" and "dirty bitch" she was. The colorful phrases only seemed to make Lucy more horny.

A couple minutes later, Thom's irritating voice called out again -- but this time from farther away, he was still on the first floor, or somewhere on the stairway in front of her bedroom. He called her name a few times, then he asked her to come out. "Just for a second," he said, "I need to ask you something, that's all."

She looked at us, frowning, knowing she had to stop. We stepped back from her as the naked girl rose to her feet. Looking around her room for something to put on, she grabbed a nightshirt and pulled it over her petite frame. The shirt fell just below her asscheeks, barely covering that rump, showing off her sexy, thin legs.

I stepped back, out of sight, as she opened her door and went out into the hallway. I could tell she stood over the railing of the second floor, looking down the stairway towards the first floor. Her father was somewhere down there, calling up to her. "I actually forgot," he told her, "I need to run a couple errands for your mom, or she'll kill me -- do you mind, terribly, if I left you alone with Erick and Danny a while?" His voice actually sounded innocent, as if he was pretending he had no idea what she was doing in the bedroom with us. "I mean, I know it's not fair of me, you only just met them -- but if you can entertain them a while, I'll be back later, not too long, I promise."

Hearing that, Danny looked at me, smirking. Although I was hiding in part of the room where her father couldn't see, Danny wasn't so shy. He walked out of the room, completely naked -- his big, fat cock sticking straight out of his groin. I couldn't believe it, but then again, it hardly would have been a surprise to the step-father. I, however, was more bashful, remaining in the room.

Instead, I peeked through the crack of the doorframe, able to see clearly. Lucy stood over the railing, her backside covered just barely by her nightie. Naked, tall Danny stepped directly behind her, and I mean, his chest must have been touching her shoulders -- and his cock would have been against her lower back. He put a hand on her petite shoulder, massaging it, holding her in place as he ground his fat cock against the backside of her body, while her father was down the steps. He had to be aware, in some way, of how the adult was violating his 18 year old daughter (if that word fits -- she certainly welcomed it, although by the way she was squirming, she might have been embarrassed it was happening in front of her step-father).

Thom kept droning on, talking to her about what he had to do for her mom, then how maybe he'd take her out to dinner later, if she was free, if she didn't have "another date." The way Danny remained silent, holding the guy's step-daughter in front of himself, poking her with his penis, he had to be so turned on. I even saw Danny's free hand grab the bottom hem of Lucy's nightshirt over her hip, lifting it to expose her ass. Danny bent his legs, dropping his cock, able now to rub his boner against her ass directly -- or even push it between her thighs, poking it through her frontside. Surely, her father had to see that!

But Thom didn't let on, just talking to Lucy, before finally saying he was going to get moving. "Have fun," I heard him call up to Lucy. That was the last I heard of him, other than the thud of the front door and click of a lock a minute later, and the rumble of his car in the driveway after that.

As soon as I heard him signing off, I just jumped towards Lucy's bed, crawling into it totally naked. I sat with my back against the side wall, my legs stretching across the huge bed. Spreading my legs, I leaned back, my erection like a missile aimed at the ceiling. A moment later, naked Danny was leading Lucy back into her bedroom, kicking the door shut again with his foot. The young bitch had a nervous grin on her face, she knew what was coming, but wasn't sure exactly how she'd react to it.

The tall, thin guy 55-year-old pervert led the 18-year-old hottie over to her bed, pausing to reach down and grab her nightie by her hips. She lifted her arms as he yanked off the unnecessary clothing, exposing her sexy, nude body again and sending her long, black hair flying around for a moment. Her brown eyes were smiling towards my face, but fell to gaze at my throbbing, adult erection. I spread more for her, offering it again to her mouth. She crawled on her bed and, for a third time that afternoon, began giving me a blowjob. Bending her petite body forward, resting on her elbows, she opened her jaw and stuck out her tongue, and started licking around my bulbous cockhead, making it all wet with saliva, before closing her lips around it to start sucking the head and shaft into her warm, wet mouth.

Meanwhile, Danny was kneeling behind her, starting to lick her pussy from the rear. "Mmm," the pervert grunted, "your cunt tastes awesome, you hot little slut!" Lucy began to grunt and moan too, feeling that tongue against her clitty and twat. Her butt jerked, too, as he moved his mouth upward, licking her tight butthole a few moments, before licking back down to her vagina. Her mouth started sucking my erection more ferociously, making grunting noises and closing her lips more tightly on it, while Danny was thrusting his tongue into her pussy with more fervor too.

He and I were going to start seriously fucking his horny wench, and none of us knew it yet, but it was going to take a few hours before we were done using all three holes of her hot, young body.

Danny got to fuck her first. After licking her to an orgasm or two, he rose up behind her, holding her ass and thrusting his long, fat penis into her teen cunt from the rear, doggy-style. She was still sucking my dick, but feeling that fat prick thrusting into her tight hole, she couldn't concentrate on sucking me off. I moved aside, content ot watch Danny glaring down at her nude body as she bent over, and seeing Lucy's eyes rolling and her jaw trembling as she got fucked by the horny married stud. He was really sneering at her, almost salivating, watching her ass wiggling madly in front of him. He smacked her ass a couple times, hard, drawing yelps from her, while screaming at her nasty names. "Fuck me, bitch!" he roared, drawing yelps of pleasure and grunts of lust from the slut. "You're a fucking whore, fuck my big dick, you fucking slutty bitch!"

She didn't seem to mind the name-calling. "Yeah, baby!" she screamed back at him, looking over her shoulder at him. "Fuck me!"

I just sat back, lightly teasing my cock while it throbbed at attention, waiting its turn, as I watched the in-person porn theatre.

The older stud flipped Lucy on her back, lying over her to thrust more of his boner into her cunt. I watched her pink, shaved lips stretching open, taking the size of his monster, and even saw a lump in her lower belly where his cockhead was going -- deep inside her, as it thrusted back and forth. Her little tits and firm nipples jiggled on her chest as she laid back, and she arched her spine to show off her boobies to the hot prick fucking her. Danny leaned down, not asking, thrusting his tongue into her mouth again, and Lucy opened her jaw to french kiss the man having sex with her. He pushed her legs wide open, and she wrapped her skinny, slender thighs around his body to keep his penis inside her wet twat constantly.

Finally he was nearing an orgasm. He leaned up, pushing her knees flat against her bedsheets, staring at her petite, teen body violently gyrating underneath him. She was screaming with orgasms, too, and shrieked in delight when he began cumming. He pulled out, possibly after letting a couple jets of jism flood her vagina, but most of his cum splattered on her soft, flat tummy, dripping down her pussy, oozing over her pelvis. Danny grabbed his wet, red-hot dick, jerking it, making sure he milked his Johnson to draw out every drop of jism he could, squirting it onto the bitch.

Sweaty, sucking in air, Danny fell away from the girl, as she caught her breath too, but remained spread-open on her bedsheets.

My turn!

I took Danny's place on top of Lucy, quickly inserting my married penis into wet, squishy vagina. She smiled up at me warmly, wrapping her petite hands around my thick neck, welcoming me inside her body. The girl hardly knew me, but the way she looked up at me, she wanted me to fuck her so badly. What a slut she was! Danny had loosened her cunt amazingly, so with just a couple of powerful thrusts, I was able to work almost all of my meat inside her twat. She screamed loud, arching her back, feeling the size of my cock. As I pushed more into her, the extra thickness of the base of my shaft stretched her pussylips even further, making her suck in air, her jaw trembling, her eyes bulging out not believing, I think, how big my dick felt inside her pussy. I love that look in a girl's eyes, when she realized how my big tool feels in her cunt. That's when I know she loves my sex.

"Like that, huh?" I snickered at her, enjoying the sight of her intensified arousal caused by my fat erection. "You're so sexy, baby, you make me so fucking hard!"

Her hands around my neck pulled my face down. She moaned with her accent, "Fuuuck meee!" before putting her mouth on mine, letting me start french-kissing her too while we fucked. I felt her legs wrap around me, just as she had done with Danny. Her mouth tasted musky, I could sense Danny's breath and the flavor of our two cocks; it didn't matter to me. I thrust my married tongue into her 18 year old mouth, while my ass started clenching tightly, jamming as much of my penis as I could fit into that tight teen cunny.

I wanted it all inside her. I was grunting hard, really hammering my pelvis at her body, ramming more of my dick into the young slut until I felt like just about my entire length was inside her. Her pussy was so tight, and the pressure against the head of my cock, so deep inside her body, was almost painful. I felt my shaved balls slapping against her asscheeks, it was the hottest sex I could give her. She loved it, she was squirming under me, sucking my tongue, and she began moaning and wailing from an orgasm. I felt her body stiffen, and she spasmed around my cock, her cunt muscles squeezing it tightly as she came for me. I kept fucking her without pausing, driving her over her bed.

Eventually, as we rolled around with Danny watching us, I ended up underneath her, as she leaned over me. Her petite body looked awesome perched above me; her sexy, A-cup boobies, hard brown nipples, and long black hair around her pretty face. Her little waist and narrow hips were circling madly, whipping her cunt side to side, as she pumped herself up and down on my fat married shaft. We were staring into each other's eyes, gasping for breaths, making each other so turned on by the hot sex. I slammed myself upwards, drilling my cock as deep as I could plunge it inside her wet hole. She simultaneously slammed her petite body down on my frame, feeling me stuck so deep up her cunt. She had more orgasms that way, riding me.

Danny was hard again, watching me fuck the bitch for a while. He wasn't rushing me, but he was getting ready to jump on her as soon as I was done. This slut was going to take our boners nonstop, it seemed. While watching, he was muttering to her incessantly, calling her all sorts of names. "Look at that, you hot bitch -- fuck that big dick, baby -- you're such a fucking slut, you stupid fucking cunt -- be his little whore, princess, fuck him good, let him use you like a fucking hooker today -- stupider than a hooker, aren't you, you aren't even having us pay to fuck your tight little cunt!"

Hardly upset by the humiliating jargon spewing from the other male, Lucy was sweaty and looking very used already. Her hair was stringing out, getting oily and dirty, a process started from tanning under the hot sun; her smooth, yellowish skin was sweaty and liquidy; her pussylips were getting red already, taking our meaty dicks. She was breathing hard, heaving deep breaths as I fucked her. And she was moaning as I moved her limbs around, her muscles sore from the fucking.

None of that, of course, slowed me down. I wanted to cum so fucking badly, but I was showing off, too -- to her, and to Danny. Between fucking her on top, and then having her ride me, I was in her pussy over 15 minutes, maybe closer to 20. I was going to cum so fucking hard, but was going to make it last as long as I could.

But I couldn't hold back forever. Keeping my dick plowed into the depths of her tight, wet pussy until the last possible second, I threw her off of me and onto her back on the bed. She yelped, not expecting it. But before she could hardly move, I was straddling her, throwing my sweaty thighs around her chest, aiming my dick at her face. I love cum on a girl's face, and Lucy was going to get it from me. Jerking my cock, lubricated amply by her pussyjuice, I stroked my boner and then growled when a huge wave exploded in my balls. My cockhead felt like it was bursting open, as a torrent of jism started to flood out. My balls pumped it hard, I could sense it flying up through my tube, erupting out with loud jets to splatter on the bitch's pretty face and forehead. She let me, keeping her eyes closed, feeling me cumming all over her face, dribbling sperm onto her neck and chin, too.