Married Stud Helps "DP" a Hot Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, shit -- yes!" Having pumped my full load on Lucy's face, I climbed off her petite body to admire the work I'd done. Her face was caked in my semen, the white streams drooling down her cheeks, eyelids and forehead. She had to wipe her eyes to open them, laughing, then she sucked my sperm off of her petite fingers.

Like I said, Danny was ready to go again. With her cunt available to him, he climbed on top of her without giving her any rest. Grunting painfully, Lucy opened her thighs, her hands reaching to his butt to pull him inside of her. They both moaned when his very adult penis sank into her very teenage pussy again, and the stud began screwing the bitch for the second time.

Now, when I'm really turned on and horny, I don't need much time to recharge my dick after my first cum. Danny had been fucking the slut for only about five or ten minutes, when I was ready to fuck her again, too. As I sat back watching, he put her on top of him like I had her, so her little body was bent over, her ass undulating in wild circles, his fat dick thrusting into her pussyhole below it. The two lovers were making out again noisily, even with my sperm continuing to drip down her messy face. My eyes fixated on that hot teen butt -- creamy and smooth, now dripping with sweat and pussy juices. I saw her brown, clean little butthole, that tight puckered orifice in the middle of her small buttcrack. And I got a fabulous idea.

I climbed behind her, with Danny giving me a thumbs-up. Her ass looked so good, so petite and tight, wiggling up and down above Danny's married hard-on. He slowed down the motions of her fucking, allowing me to lower my penis to her butthole, where I rubbed my bulbous, mushroom cockhead against that tight hole.

Lucy suddenly broke her kiss with him, looking back at me over her little shoulder, a look of fright in her eyes. She didn't say anything, but she could feel my penis back there, she knew what was about to happen.

Oh, yes, the Asian slut was going to take TWO big, white adult cocks in her tight holes at the SAME time!

Her little butthole was tighter than her pussy, but I was able to ram the head of my fat dick into her poophole. The bitch screamed, feeling both of her holes getting stretched open at once. Danny kept her body still for a moment, as I thrust my ass forward a few times, pounding more of my dick into that tight ass. Her small asscheeks looked so smooth frail, compared to my redhot, engorged cock. Then Danny started thrusting into her pussy with the same rhythm I was fucking her ass, and the two of us started to jam our dicks into her body deeply. I could feel his cock against mine, separated by thin fleshy walls inside her body; it's not a homosexual thing, it's more of a buddy/buddy thing, both of us fucking the hot bitch, our fat married cocks inside her young adult body.

"That's it you fucking slut!" roared Danny from underneath the girl, "what a fucking whore you are -- taking both our dicks at once! You know what a fucking stupid fucktoy you are now?"

For her part, the slut was just grunting and moaning, trying to put up with the insanely sexy feeling of these two dicks in her holes. Her eyes were half-closed, her face turned up, I heard her sucking in air as her smallish hands grabbed Danny's shoulders to hold herself in place. We were slamming our bodies against her ass and thighs pretty hard, rocking her forward each time, making those titties dangling under her chest bounce around. Lucy was letting out a long wail, a low rumbling noise puncutated as we thrust hard into her -- "Uhhh, YEAH, uhhhh, oooh, uhhh, UHHH, uhhhh, OWWWW, uhhh...."

Her thin hips began gyrating wildly, with her sweaty, petite body sandwiched between our hulky, naked frames. Her screams grew louder, she neared an orgasm. I could barely feel by boner, it was like all the nerves were compressed too hard to be useful; so tight inside her ass, so little room with Danny's cock inside her too. When she screamed to a cum, her pussy clenching Danny's penis, Danny actually smacked her face across the cheeks -- playfully, but hard -- and called her a "fucking whore." Then he grabbed her hair, yanking her head down, forcing his mouth into hers. I heard her kissing him as they made out, while I continued to gaze at her sexy ass and fuck her butthole, feeling Danny screwing her twat.

Danny passed me her face, making Lucy turn to look up at me past her shoulder. I leaned forward, giving her a nasty, sexy kiss too, shoving tongue deep in her mouth. We made out, both grunting, while Danny and I kept fucking her twin holes with our oversides shafts.

While passing her mouth back and forth to take turns french-kissing her, I heard her bedroom door click; and then it opened. I was kissing her at the time, so instinctively I stopped, and looked over. Thom was standing there with this stupid look on his face, like he was trying not to grin; he had three bottles of water in his arms. "Thought you all might want these," he said, walking uninvited into the bedroom.

Lucy's perverted step-father saw his sexy Asian step-daughter being mercilessly fucked in her cunt and ass by who horny married guys. Her body was so small and delicate, and so smooth, compared to our middle-aged, hairy, muscular frames. Her face dripped with saliva and sperm, her body glistened with sweat and juices, and the room stank of ungodly fucking. None of it surprised Thom, who kept a relaxed look while putting the bottles of water on the edge of her desk, right next to her mattress, within arm's reach of Danny or Lucy from where we were fucking each other.

While the step-father's eyes were on the 18 year old being fucked, she was ignoring him. I heard her snicker, briefly, but she turned her face down to Danny and the two began licking each other's tongues. My eyes caught Thom's for only a fleet moment, and I saw him staring at Lucy's divine teen ass, with my big married penis inside it, sliding in and out a little. Thom fixated on Lucy's lower body, knowing she had to adult boners inside of her holes. He just stared at the sight, standing there stupidly, watching her being double-fucked.

Even with him there still, Lucy broke her kiss with Danny and turned her head back to me, over her feminine shoulder; I leaned way forward to deeply kiss her with my tongue, right in front of Thom.

Thom just stood there like a statue, watching Lucy making out with me and then kissing Danny again, while Danny and I kept simultaneously thrusting our erections into Lucy's pussy and butt, making her grown and grunt from the satisfying fucking.

Then, after a couple of minutes of watching, at most, Thom just shrugged, turned, and left the bedroom, closing the door again.

I couldn't resist laughing, although I was breathing hard, wincing from her tight ass squeezing my dick so much. "That," I suggested, "was really weird!"

Danny blamed it on the slut. "Look how fuckin' hot you are," he chided her, "makin' your own daddy wanna see you get fucked!"

While we kept screwing her butt and cunt at the same time, Danny grabbed one of the bottles of cold water Thom had brought into the room. He asked Lucy if she wanted any, but didn't wait for a reply. Instead, he pulled off the bottle cap, lifted the clear plastic bottle up in the air, and turned it down -- dumping a stream of cold water on Lucy's tangled hair and messy face. The teenager screamed and laughed, feeling herself being doused with the cold water. It splattered down her chin and onto Danny's own face and chest, then ultimately soaked into the bedsheets around his shoulders. Lucy lifted an arm to ward off the water, but he avoided her hand, managing to spill about a third of the bottle on the naked girl. She kept laughing, her eyes closed, feeling her face and head drenched in it. It was stupid, but funny.

After those interruptions, he and I got back to the business of fucking the bitch. We just continued to double-fuck her a seriously long time, had to be over 15 minutes at least. My cock ached so bad, I wanted to cum so hard, but her ass clenched my pole tight, helping me resist my orgasm. Danny wasn't talking much now, just grunting and sneering, eyeing her smallish titties while thrusting his penis over and over into her pussy. Lucy kept screaming from her own orgasms, and she had to be sore as fuck now, but she didn't make us stop.

Danny had his orgasm first, squirting his second cum of the afternoon, this one into Lucy's vagina. Seriously, I could feel his boner cumming, as it pressed against mine inside her body; the throbbing of his shaft, pouring out the wads of semen, created motions that rippled against my dick barely separated from his. Feeling him cum, literally, triggered my orgasm too, and while he was still unloading he spermies into Lucy's twat, I began flooding her asshole with mine. Both of us men were roaring in delight, creaming the twin holes of the teen bitch. I think Lucy had a simultaneous cum also, knowing that she had two hot married men squirting their jism into hot body.

After the messy, nasty double-fucking, Danny and I sort of fell around Lucy on her bed, taking turns kissing her still, our big manly hands groping her ass and titties, fondling her sexy, soft body. We found ourselves both sitting with our backs against the wall, Lucy between us. My erection was semi-hard, pointing at the ceiling, dripping with cum and other juices from her tight ass. When Lucy came to kiss me again, I shook my head, and with a grin pushed her face down my body. She got the message, wrapping her lips around my pole.

"Yeah!" laughed Danny. "Suck his dick, taste your ass on it! Man, what a fuckin' HO' you are!"

I just grinned at her sexy, slanted eyes, watching her pretty face as it bobbed around my shiny, aching erection. Her tongue shot out, licking up the flavors from my dick and balls, cleaning off the sex from me. Her hand was reaching out, stroking Danny's cock gently. After she finished licking clean my dick, she shifted to lie on her stomach in front of Danny, proceeding to suck and lick his penis also, tasting her pussy on it as well as his semen. "Mmm, there you go, whore," he snickered at her, "clean me up, you dirty bitch, show me you like tasting how I fucked you good."

The 18 year old's high-pitched, accented voice squealed in response. "Ooh, yeah!" That particular thougth she liked. "Mmm, I love it!" To prove it, she wrapped her thin lips around his dick, and sucked the top few inches into her mouth, cleaning it off better than just licking it like she had been doing.

We'd been fucking her pretty non-stop for close to an hour, or maybe even longer. Those two and a half remaining bottles of water looked pretty good, so I took one for myself and almost sucked it down in one gulp. Danny took the other full bottle, then teased Lucy by pouring the remaining, partly-used bottle into Lucy's mouth -- intentionally missing, of course, so most of it rained down her face and boobs. The teen cackled with some dismay, until she wrestled the bottle from Danny, took a sip of it, and poured the rest on Danny's head. Lucy's own bed was getting saturated in water, in addition to all the sweat we were leaving on it.

"You're such a hot slut," admired Danny, leaning back to relax a bit, his eyes gazing over her petite, nude figure. Such slim torso and proportionately petite boobies; her creamy, wet, bald cunt; shapely, skinny legs. "You prolly got lots of guys who fuck you, don't ya?"

"Mmm, naw," she shrugged, thinking about it. "Got tired of guys at school, and this summer, met a few adult guys, guys my stepdad knows, that's it." She thought further, adding, "Oh, and guys I met online, but most of them live too far away to, you know, meet." Danny liked what he heard, confirming that both of the men she'd already fucked that summer -- Alex, Brad and Charlie -- were very adult, and that both Alex and Brad was married. Charlie was the best fuck, apparently, but Lucy liked that married men were fucking her.

"We're both married, too," I pointed out, hoping she realized that.

Lucy did, giving me a big smile in response. "Mmm, yeah, I know, I love that!"

"Good!" said Danny, slapping her nearby naked knee. "So, you'll go on a date with me sometime, right -- and another date with Evan here."

"Erick," I corrected him, although I didn't care.

He didn't care about my name either. "Yeah, Evander over there, you can go on a date with him some night, and another night with me, and keep that hot cunt of yours filled with married dicks!" Then, Danny snickered at a thought he had. "And, uh, why don't you fuck your step-father -- he looks like a pretty well-built guy, he probably jerks off all the time fantasizing about you, setting you up to fuck other guys -- you should, you know, give him his fantasy, let him fuck you, it's probably what he really wants to do."

The idea clearly wasn't a new one to the long-haired, brunette teenager; she giggled at the suggestion, but already knew her reaction. "Yeah, well, I think he wants to keep it that way, you know, being my stepdad. He's only been married to my Mum a couple years."

I, too, thought it sounded pretty kinky, a step-daughter having an illicit sexual affair with her mom's husband. "Well, you ever tried to put a move on him -- tease him, or something, see if he goes for ya?"

"Yeah!" Her eyes sparkling, the hot Asian bitch thought about something but didn't tell us details, only generalities. "Yeah, I tease him, wear hot stuff around him, he knows I do this kinda stuff --" She pointed at Danny's and my dicks, giggling. "But, it don't matter, he lets me tease him, but that's it." She sighed. "I don't think he'll ever fuck me -- but, that's okay, I got more guys now to fuck, don't I?" As she said that, she leaned back and stretched out one of her slim, sexy legs, her dainty foot touching my dick, gently massaging it.

I spread my thighs, leaning back more, letting her play footsie with my penis. "You really are a doll," I told her, finding her more playful, in a sexual way, than most of the up-tight swimmers I fucked. "You ever fucked two guys at once before?" She shook her head, blushing and smiling, she was clearly proud of herself for what she'd been doing with us. "Well, you're fuckin' good at it, you're a natural."

"You should advertise," joked Danny, "put up a fuckin' billboard, or wear a sign around your neck -- 'Good at fuckin' two big cocks at once' -- you'd probably get lots of offers." When she blushed in embarrassment, obviously feeling guilt from the pleasure of getting naked with two men at the same time, Danny pursued the thought a little more. He asked if any of her other "fuck buddies" would be impressed that she screwed two guys at once. The petite, naked Aussie shrugged as she thought about it, responding that she wasn't sure any of them would. "Maybe Peter," she answered in her heavy accent, "he's a married guy I met online last week." She said Peter got off hearing about her sex with another married guy, Brad, so he probably would "cum twice" at the news she fucked two men simultaneously.

Apparently exhibitionism was a major turn-on for Danny. Upon hearing about Peter, he insisted that Lucy send Peter a text at that very moment, and find out if he wanted to hear about Lucy's date. The taller, older pervert had to encourage Lucy a couple times, but eventually she brought her laptop onto the bed with us from her desk. She sat on her ankles across from us, blushing still, as she logged into her messenger and sent a text to Peter's cellphone -- something like, "Are you free right now, wanna hear what I'm going?" Only a few seconds later, the married guy somewhere else in the country replied that he wasn't free, but he did want to hear what she was doing.

"Don't type back yet," said Danny, getting an idea. He rose to his knees, and had Lucy move forward on the bed a little. As she sat on her nude butt, naked Danny ended up kneeling behind her, with his semi-hard penis hanging next to her face, the two of them facing her laptop. Danny had me climb around Lucy too, kneeling next to Danny, so our two married cocks surrounded her triangular teenage face. Lucy was laughing, blushing a shade of crimson red, but she did as Danny wanted, using her laptop to take a photograph of her sitting nude in front of a couple of hung married guys. "Take another one," barked Danny, turning her face to make her suck his hardening cock, while her hand reached up to stroke my now-trobbing penis. She laughed, unable to reach her keyboard now, so she had to stop what she was doing, set a timer, and have the computer take a picture automatically. Fifteen second later, it snapped a photo -- of Lucy leaning her head all the way back, so Danny and I could jointly slip our fat cockheads into her mouth at the same time, double-fucking her teen lips and tongue.

Embarrassed still but very horny and proud of herself, Lucy released our cocks and leaned forward to type an email to her friend Peter. She attached the picture of her sucking our dicks, and she explained to her online fuck buddy: "Today I'm being fucked by TWO married men at ONCE!"

The guy's message came back seconds later. "You are SO hot Lucy!!! You gotta tell me all the details later, take more pictures and videos!"

"That's a fucking great idea," Danny sneered, grabbing Lucy's laptop from her. Pointing at my hardened erection, Danny snorted, "Start fucking her again, buddy," while he began pulling up a videotaping program.

I normally take pictures of the girls I fuck, so I didn't mind being filmed in a porn movie with the hot Asian bitch. "Mmm, yeah," Lucy purred, staring at my married prick as I began to move over her. She rolled onto her back and pulled her thin legs open again, offering her vagina to my penis. As I crawled over her, pushing my suddenly very-aching cock against that wet, tight hole, Danny turned the laptop around to face her and me, now recording the sex. "Here's a big married cock she's gonna fuck like a slutting WHORE," called out the pervert as sort of an off-screen announcement on the video.

Not performing for any video but just fucking for the fun of it, Lucy and I began to hump on the bed energetically. She was still sore but she was fucking drenched again, wanting more of our middle-aged adult cocks in that young adult twat. She was still fucking tight, making he moan as I shoved my hardon into the bitch, using my ass and leg musles to force more and more of my large shaft into her small hole. Lucy began screaming as I fucked her, wrapping her hands around my neck and legs around my body again as she liked doing, and we even began kissing as we fucked. Danny stayed nearby, up on his knees, stroking his penis as he watched Lucy and me having sex again.

Danny was so hard, I noticed, that it wasn't fair to make him just watch. I rolled the whore onto her knees, and started banging her doggy-style. Her soft, creamy ass so was small and sexy, so petite compared to my adult body, as she squirmed her hips in circles with my concrete shaft thrusting in and out of her slot from behind. While I fucked the long-haired brunette from the rear, Danny dropped to his ass in front of her, spreading her meaty legs, so she could lean her beautiful Asian face down to suck his cock. All of it was recorded by the laptop -- Lucy on her fours, her titties dangling under her thin chest, while I was plunging my penis into her cunt from the rear, and Danny was thrusting his hard dick into her mouth. She was being used by the two of us, her holes stuffed with married cocks to treat her like our sextoy.

"Yeah, you fuckin' cunt!" roared Danny, watching her face around his erection, and her ass wiggling against me. "Fuck that big cock, you nasty, stanky bitch -- and suck my cock more you fuckin' cunt, you know you love it, you're such a fuckin' sexy little tramp -- you know you're just a stupid cock-fucker, don't you, you just love fucking dick and that's pretty much all you care about, isn't it?"