Married Stud Helps "DP" a Hot Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking up at the pervert's face while his dick was stretching her jaw and cheek, the teenager could only mutter and nod her head.

After sharing her a little while that we, we turned her around -- so that Danny could fuck her doggy-style, while Lucy bent over and licked her cuntjuices off of my penis. I laid back, my cock throbbing so hard, wanting her tight cunt again. But I didn't mind it, feeling her soft, velvety tongue sliding up and down my shaft and around my aching balls, and also her lips surrounding my cockhead to suckle it intensely. The girl was tasting her juices on my slimy, coated cock, and soon she was replacing her juices with her saliva. Even using just her mouth, she was fucking good; my cock felt pleasured and increasingly satisfied, with an orgasm nearing bit by bit.

The other stud, too, must have been feeling like he was going to cum, but he wanted to do something else on video before he did. "We should DP her again," he told me, grunting as he screwed the teenager's tight hole. "You wanna do her cunny this time, I'll stuff her hot little ass, let's record her being a total fuckin' whore for us."

I wasn't arguing with the plan. "Yeah," I hissed, "let's stretch her open that way again!"

Lying flat on my back, sideways to the laptop, Danny had the nude Asian slut crawl over me, straddling me. I gazed at her perky, small boobies on her chest, reaching up to grope and fondle them, while she sat her ass downwards. I felt her vagina catch my cockhead, and with a thrust upwards of my hips against her body pushing back, I was fucking Lucy again. Her eyes closed, her jaw dropped, she was so sore, but she let me fuck her hard. Literally just seconds later, we paused, so Danny could kneel behind her and push his erection to her tight asshole. He spat down to further lubricate it, but he popped it inside. Her face contorted in pain, she opened her jaw and screamed a brutal yelp -- "UHHHHH!" -- as she felt both of our married dicks fucking her twin holes at the same time again.

Rolling my head to the side, I glanced at the laptop's monitor, depicting the image of what it was recording. Lucy's nude body filled the screen, bent over, her ass being hammered by Danny's thick, redhot pole, and her body trying to wiggle around on top of mine. She was turning her head backwards to make out with Danny, while my hands were grasping her small boobies, squeezing those sexy little orbs in my palms and fingers. It was like a hot porn movie, but even hotter because that was my dick in the slut's cunt!

We double-fucked her on the video a good, long time, maybe fifteen minutes or more. The girl's bedroom just fucking STANK; three nude bodies, sweating, plus all that pussy juice and two hard cocks, as well as the sweet stench of her ass getting plugged, so Danny's cock smelled like her butthole now too. Her bedsheets were drenched from the water spilled earlier, in addition to the sweat of our bodies. With the hot afternoon sunlight spilling through her windows, the room was a bit of a sauna as well; shutting her bedroom door shut off the air flow, so the temperature of the room had secretly risen. It was just animal, nasty fucking -- overheated, sexual, unbelievably fun.

Danny eventually had to cum, and he pulled out of her butthole while I was still fucking her. He crawled around the bed, kneeling above my head, pointing his fat, smelly penis in her face. Lucy looked up at him, grunting, while he jerked off, and he began spewing his semen onto her cheeks and forehead. It being his third cum of the day, he didn't have a lot of jism, but a few strands streaked across her face. Seeing and smelling him ejuculating on her face, I felt my orgasm rising too. So as soon as Danny was finished unloading sperm onto Lucy's face, I pushed her off of my cock and had her lie on her back. I jumped over her face, grabbing my aching dick, aiming it at her face too. Soon my own jism was squirting out, mixing with Danny's to coat some of her forehead, eyelid and cheek with our dribbles of white-hot baby-making sauce.

"Oh, fuck!" I growled, my dick literally hurting after the fucking, rolling off of her to nurse my sore member. Danny, giggling playfully, was at the laptop to turn off the video recording. Lucy remained on her back, gasping for air, licking the flavors of sex from her lips and running her slim fingers through the cum on her face.

She must have agreed with my sentiments "Yeah -- ohhh fuuuck!" she exhaled, breathless.

It was now nearing 3 pm, we'd been fucking her quite a while. Danny said he had to be getting home to his "wifey" sometime soon, and wanted to take a shower to "clean off the stank." While almost too sore to walk, Lucy agreed to show him to the bathroom. She grabbed a thin, pink robe from her closet, wrapping it around her own nasty, sweaty body, glistening in liquids from her face to her ppssy and thighs, and she went to open her bedroom door. Danny remained naked, merely bending over to pick up his clothing. With the teenager leading him, the two left her bedroom for a while.

I was left naked on her bed, regaining my breathing. She was still logged into her messenger, so I forwarded to my account the two pictures from earlier. The video that Danny recorded was fucking massive -- over 300 megabytes -- so I'd have to get it by thumb drive later, or some kind of file share. Then I relaxed, leaning my body against the wall again with her pillow under my back, my dick semi-hard and loosly throbbing against my thigh. Her bedroom door was wide open, and with her perverted step-father somewhere in the house, I instinctively thought to cover up myself. I yanked her pillow out from behind my back and put it between my spread-open thighs, hiding my penis in case her father wandered upstairs.

My skills of clairvoyancy were impressive; indeed, when I could hear the water running through pipes with Danny (presumably joined by Lucy) taking a shower, Thom came upstairs to see what he might find. He was still fully dressed; I had no idea what he'd been doing since he had seen Danny and me double-fucking Lucy, I assumed he'd been downstairs jerking off. The weirdo poked his head in Lucy's bedroom first, finding just me in it, sitting naked with her pillow over my loins. I laughed, pointing down the hall and explaining, "The other guy has to get home to his wife, so he's taking a shower -- I think they're in your bathroom."

The step-father duly noted the information, nodding his head. He wasn't looking at my body, but was looking around the bedroom, perhaps detecting the scents of the sex in it. His face didn't really change, however. A few moments later, he casually strolled down the hallway into his bedroom, which I took to mean he was going to see if he could watch Lucy in the shower with the other guy.

Left alone for a decent amount of time, and worn down from the hot fucking, I must have dozed off. I awoke in a dizzy haze, hearing voices in the hallway; Lucy was in her pink robe again, walking with fully-dressed Danny towards the stairs. Lucy's dumb step-father trailed the two. They went down to the first floor, and I could hear talking near the front door. The door opened and shut with a thud, as Danny had left.

Moments later I was fully awake, sitting upright with the pillow still over my cock, as Lucy came back into her bedroom, still trailed by her stepfather. I motioned for her to come join me on the bed. She giggled, looking at her stepdaddy -- in fact, staring at his eyes, as she opened her robe and let it fall to her feet. Completely nude in front of him, the skinny, sexy bitch crawled back on her bed and towards me, settling on her side next to me. I put a big arm around her small shoulders, smelling her clean, wet hair, which she'd brushed out. Her hair had been washed in shampoo, she smelled feminine and sexy. Kissing her forehead, I glanced to her step-father, who remained standing there, staring at the naked teen girl in my arms.

I wasn't used to having an audience, but I'd put it to good use, at least. Motioning towards my clothing on Lucy's floor, I told Thom to get my cellphone out of my shorts. "Take a couple pictures here," I said to him, "I like having photos of my girlfriends." Turning to Lucy, I had her pretty face smiling up at me as I leaned forward. We began kissing lightly, gently, sensuous, just our lips at first, later joined by our tongues. Our giggles turned to moans, and we began making out forcefully, really shoving tongues into each other's throats. Her body was so young and petite, yet she was so slutty, kissing me and sucking my tongue like an experienced hooker. But this bitch gave out sex for free.

Lucy's hand slipped underneath her pillow in my lap, grabbing my boner, stroking it in her small fist. Meanwhile, her pervy step-father stood next to the bed, holding up my cellphone to take pictures of her and me kissing. My hand slid up her chest, groping her boobs again, and he got photos of that while we made out. She pulled the pillow off of my lap, revealing to the other adult male and my cellphone the sight of her small fist around my fat, engorged boner. I heard my cellphone clicking to take pictures of her hand-job she was giving me.

The prospect of fucking Lucy again, but this time without Danny present, was getting my sore dick to stiffen to its full size. I wondered to myself if her step-father was going to strip and join us -- and I wouldn't have stopped him. But, true to his nature, he just stood there frozen, taking pictures, as I pushed Lucy onto her back to mount her one last time that day. He aimed the cellphone at the spot where my penis was about to enter Lucy's vagina, then he got more pictures of my married cock fucking the teenager's cunthole. She screamed and spread her legs wide-opened, flattened against the wet bedsheets, so the camera could take photographs of me fucking her.

I didn't mind him watching a few seconds of the sex, but I just wanted alone-time with his horny step-daughter. So I announced that he'd taken enough pictures for the day, and in a commanding voice, I sneered at the pervert to leave us alone. "I'm just gonna fuck her good now, in private," I laughed, "just like you want me to!"

Lucy didn't stop him from leaving, she just stared up at my face or down at the sight of my fit body thumping her hard, driving dick in her cunt another time. Thom slipped out of the bedroom, shutting the door, allowing me to fuck the wench. We were really tired and worn out, but still very horny; her cunt was sloppy wet, my cock sensitive but fully rigid. I pounded myself against her small body, driving my shaft deeper into her tight hole, until I could feel that delicious pressure against my cockhead way inside her teenage body. She was squirming and gasping, having an orgasm then another while we fucked. We began making out, sucking tongues, as my cock continued to rampage deep inside her twat.

We rolled around the bed a bit, too, with her on top of me, then for a while with us on our sides having sex. I found her near the edge of the bed, and I had her lie on her back with her ass right at the edge of the mattress, her legs dangling off of it. Standing on the platform's edge around her bed, I leaned my body forward and slid my cock into her cunt that seemed to hover in mid-air. Lucy shrieked in dismay, feeling how extremely deep I could penetrate her now, deeper than at any point that afternoon. I howled, too, the tight, wet glove squeezing my penis each time I rammed it deep inside her. We humped and screwed loudly, continuing to scream between gasps of air in the overheated room, sweating hard, her just-showered body turning stanky once more.

"You're so hot," I panted at her, staring down at her gorgeous, Asian face and perky, smallish teen boobies, "only 18, and such a hot fucking slut! You're pretty much the best girl I've ever fucked!" I sort of meant it; now, she'd have to agree to eat other teen pussies in front of me, and suck my cum out of another girl's cunt, before I'd annoint her the best fuck ever. Whether she had interest in other females would be a subject I'd have to pursue another time.

My fourth orgasm of the afternoon squirted whatever seed I had left inside her pussy. My cock turned painfully sore as the jism shot out of my shaft, but I continued thrusting into her because she was nearing another climax. I kept my dick inside her body until Lucy exploded with her cum, clutching my arms as her small figure exploded in energy as she lay back on her bed, her twat milking my hard married shaft.

Lucy gave me a shower afterwards, pleasantly washing my balls and cock off with a heavy lather of soap, and also her small hands washed my body and legs clean too. We made out in her step-father's shower and bathroom, she was such a delight to kiss. Finally she helped me get dressed, while she slipped into a haltertop and pair of tight, white booty shorts.

I didn't see her step-father any more that day, even as Lucy took me downstairs and let me have a small snack of fruit and water, before heading out for the day. Before I left, I had her promise me that she'd let me fuck her sometime that summer -- maybe even come to a party we have at our pool club, where I hoped I might introduce her to other sluts I fucked regularly.

Cumming four times from the sweaty, afternoon sex with Lucy satisfied my incurable sexual desires for only a little while. Later that night, I was back online at home. While my wife was watching TV, I was on my computer, in a chatroom, asking if any hot girls or horny men wanted to see pictures taken that afternoon of me fucking a really hot, Asian slut who was only 18 years young.