Mary Lets Ethan Learn Sex With Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They finished talking and tried to sleep. He seemed to drop off quite quickly, still clinging to her. She lay awake with thoughts going through her mind about Ethan and the incident when he was watching Nick with Clare. Then there was the encounter with his naked pretty step-mother. He had chatted to Mary herself about pubic hair while Mary was naked. She knew he still had some of the pictures from the Nick and Clare moment. She was now wondering just how innocent he actually was but decided she was just over-analysing things. She hugged him closer to her and soon dropped off to sleep herself.

In the early hours Mary awoke and quickly remembered why Ethan was in bed with her. She was still on her back but Ethan now lay beside her on his front. His left arm lay across her body and his hand softly held her breast. She gently moved it off her and turned on her side with her back to him, soon getting back to sleep.

When she next awoke, just before it began to get light, she realised that he was snuggled up to her back, his body pressed to hers. In the small of her back she felt a protrusion from him pressing into her. She sharply gasped as she realised it was probably that Ethan had an erection in his sleep – if he was asleep! Well aware of the propensity for men to have an erection in their sleep, Mary was unsure how this situation made her feel. Her openness with her body at home did not extend any further but, on the basis that it was innocent arousal, she was content that her son was just displaying signs of a healthy body.

At that point she felt him press harder into her back and his arm came between hers and her body with his hand resting flat on her stomach. She knew that it was unnervingly near to her pussy. She was close to being spooned by her son. She lay still and hoped that he was actually asleep.

After some minutes, still in this same position, Mary whispered 'Ethan'. He did not respond. She repeated it slightly louder but still got no response and so she relaxed, content that he was doing nothing more than sleeping. She drifted off to sleep again.

It was getting fully light outside and Mary woke again. Ethan was still in the same position. She could still feel something pressing against her back. It lightly tickled her too. She gently got out of bed to go to the bathroom. When she came back into the bedroom, she saw something on the floor at the foot of the bed. It was a small garment and she did not remember leaving anything there. She picked it up. It was a pair of boxers. Slightly alarmed, she lifted the duvet to get back into bed but she lifted it enough to get a fuller view of Ethan. He was now naked in the bed. She could see that he was still sporting his erection, rising out of his bush of short young pubes. She wasn't sure whether to get back into bed but she did so, not to snuggle up with him though. In so doing she woke her son and he rolled onto his back. Mary saw him slip his right arm under the duvet and watched the progress of it to his navel region, judging by the contours of the bedclothes. She imagined that he was now holding himself.

"Morning Darling! Do you sleep okay once you came in here?" Mary greeted him.

He smiled and said "Yeah, it was a great sleep. What about you?"

Mary nodded. "Yeah fine! Woke a couple of times. Hey, why did you take your boxers off?"

He looked a bit awkward. "I don't know. I don't remember doing it. Is it okay?"

She reassured him. "Yeah, fine. I just wondered what it was about. Doesn't matter. I was undressed too, wasn't I. Anyway, time we were up so come on, out of bed!"

He didn't move. "Err, can't yet Mum. I've got a bit of a – y'know – err – a bit of a morning stiffy. I'll get up when you go!"

Mary scoffed playfully. "Hah!, You don't think I've not seen one of those before, do you!" and with that she threw the duvet off them both. In so doing she revealed the graphic reality of their two naked bodies laying side by side with him in an aroused state, practically giving almost erotic connotations. Ethan released his hold on his hard cock. Mary could now see it more clearly and noticed it was a fair size considering his young age.

"Muuuum!" he exclaimed but she noticed that he did not cover up.

"Shall I leave you to take care of it?" she asked in a very open manner.

"Muuuum!" he repeated but he knew that his mother was aware that he masturbated. They had talked openly quite some time ago about it being a normal boyhood thing to do.

She pushed the point with a questioning expression on her face. "I'll let it go away on its own!" he responded.

"What a waste!" she teased with a big grin. Mary went into the bathroom anyway and the boy lay on the bed. His hand drifted back to his cock which had remained stiff. He held it and gave it some soft slow strokes, wondering whether to go the whole way after all.

That night Mary went to bed around eleven. Ethan had gone up just before ten. She looked in on her son and he looked to be fast asleep. In bed, naked as usual, she read for a while and then turned the light out. She lay there reliving the sex with her ex-husband, realising that she wanted more of it before too long. She mentally tasted him and caressed her breasts before she drifted off.

Just after one in the morning, her bedroom door quietly opened. Ethan slipped in and got into bed with Mary without waking her. He slowly snuggled up to her, sensing her warmth and smelling her perfume. He pressed himself to her body and sighed with contentment.

Some time later, Mary, in a sleepy haze, sensed a body was in bed with her. She momentarily thought it was her husband, then she remembered she did not have a husband now. She next thought of Nick but then quickly, now that her senses were becoming awake, realised it was Ethan. He was now laying on his back. Under the duvet, Mary slid a hand down his body. As it slid over his hip she knew he too was naked. Her mind wrestled with her innate mothering instincts protecting and caring for her child versus the inappropriateness of mother and pubescent son naked in bed. She came down on the side of leaving it for tonight but talking to Ethan soon.

As she moved herself into a comfortable position on her back, Ethan rolled onto his side, facing her and his arm wrapped over her, just below her breasts. Mary felt his soft pubes brush up against her hip. She guessed he was not erect as she did not feel anything like that pressing on her. She drifted off again.

When she next awoke from her now disturbed sleeping, she found that Ethan's hand had moved down her body. It rested just a little short of her mound. He was only inches from her clitoris. Carefully she drew his hand up her body, resting it on her ribs. She dozed off again.

A couple of hours later, Mary woke one more. She was on her side, her back to Ethan, but he was pressed against her again, facing her back. His arm was over her and he held her breast lightly. Now though, Mary could tell that her son had an erection. It was pressed between the cheeks of her bum. His hard penis was now only inches from her vagina. Mary lay still, considering what to do next without shocking or frightening the boy. Before she had come to a decision, the boy rolled onto his back again. Mary slowly rolled onto her back and lay there, eyes wide staring into the darkness.

Now there was a ruffling of the duvet as Ethan drew his arms under it. His left hand raised a tent in the bedclothes, lifting them off his hips. His right hand gripped his stiffness. Mary lay frozen still beside her son as the boy began to slowly masturbate. She could not tell if he was awake or doing this in his sleep. She could not tell if his eyes were open. His strokes increased in their pace. His breathing became more pronounced. The strokes got quicker again. Mary lay in her bed transfixed by situation, in part excited for her son but also somewhat un-nerved by it all.

The breathing became heavier as did the strokes. It was clear Ethan was not trying to hide his sex act so Mary decided that he must still be asleep. She did not know if sleep masturbation was possible. Now the breathing got louder and it was followed by a long sigh. The hand action slowed then stopped. Mary eased slightly onto her side towards him and just as she did so, Ethan rolled toward her. He called out "Mum!" and instinctively she took him in her arms and pulled him to her.

Ethan's face was pushed into her breasts. Mary felt the dying erection pressing onto her. She felt a little sticky patch press onto her as well. She held him close for quite a while. Gradually his head moved and she felt his mouth open onto her nipple and it began to gently suck. Her nipple stiffened in response. She let him continue, unsure of what traumas could come from a sudden awakening in these circumstances.

After some twenty minutes or so, Mary returned to sleep while holding her son who still had her nipple in his mouth. As the first daylight leaked through the curtains into the room, Mary's eyes opened. Ethan was still pressed against her breasts. A hand held onto her body just by the side of her right breast. Though it was still quite early, Mary decided to move in a way that would gently wake the boy.

He opened his eyes and saw his mother staring at him. "Good morning, Mister. What brought you to my bed again?" The boy looked around as if lost then said "I don't know. Oh, I couldn't sleep so I came to see if you were awake and you weren't so I just got in with you. Z'that okay?"

She nodded. "Of course it is, for now. But there will come a day when you should stop. Anyway, Sunshine, can we talk a bit openly?" The boy nodded slowly.

"Now, there's nothing wrong with this but in the night you did actually – well – pleasured yourself, you masturbated. Now that's fine, it's normal and healthy for you to do that – and I'm sure you did it in your sleep but – well – perhaps it's not quite the thing when you're in bed with me. I mean, we wouldn't want it to become something more, would we."

The boy was wide-eyed with surprise. "I wan... - masturbated in the night, next to you?" he questioned. Mary nodded and pulled the duvet off them. It revealed the dried semen on him and he saw the patch on her too. He also sported a large morning erection.

"Ooh!" said Mary "it looks like you ready for another one. Sorry Son, I didn't know you were like that but – well – as I said yesterday, I've seen them before. But listen, nothing's wrong, we just need to decide how we deal with this in future." They both stared at their naked bodies.

"But how did that get on you?" he asked, pointing at the flaking dry semen. "Well, we cuddled after you had finished." she explained.

"You were awake when I did that – and we cuddled?" he asked with incredulity, but with an inner thrill.

"Well, almost awake and then you came to me so we cuddled. It's not a problem. Now don't worry about it." Mary embraced him again, not bothered about pressing him to her naked breasts but she had forgotten the erection until she felt its stiffness push against her body.

Ethan went to his own room still naked, still with an erection. He closed the door, took the sex photos out of their hiding place and set them out so that he could look at his mum and his dad's young wife in sexy poses while he masturbated. His collection now included the one's his dad had shown Mary during their last sex session which they both accidentally left in the guest room. Ethan had found them. "Totally amazing, wanking in my mum's bed, next to her, pretending to be asleep! Fan – tas – tic!" he said quietly to himself.

******

There was a gap of more than a week before Ethan crept into his mother's bed again. On that occasion, Mary had two friends around for a girly night and there had been a couple of bottles of wine consumed. Mary had enjoyed a large share. After midnight, she had got into bed after stripping naked.

Ethan had waited for about twenty minutes before getting into her bed. She was in a deep sleep. His original plan was to lay next to her and masturbate again. The thrill from doing that had been immense. She lay on her side with her back towards the middle of the bed. He lay beside her at first and tested how asleep she might be by calling 'Mum!' to her in increasingly louder calls. He got no response.

After some minutes stroking his stiff young cock, he became emboldened. In this stage of his puberty Ethan was aroused and excited by many things. He had his collected sex photos. He had seen some internet porn, indeed he had seen a live sex act in that field. He had often seen his mother naked, loving that he got to see her large boobs and her hairy vagina. He knew that she had a very shapely sexy body. It was as good or even better than a lot of the girls in the porn he had seen. His friends commented on how 'fit' his Mother is, the bolder ones mention the size of her breasts to him.

She was close to her son, they talked openly about sex education, contraception and sexually maturing bodies. Now he had seen that she had shaved away her pubic hair like those girls in the porn pictures do. Masturbating next to her that night was very exciting. Could he do it again? He lay on his side, facing her back and reached over to put a hand on her breast. As he did, he waited for Mary to react – but she did not. He caressed the breast more assertively, becoming increasingly thrilled as he did. His mind raced. What else dare he do? He moved his hand lower, not touching her as he did so.

Mary's thighs were closed and they protected her pussy from a frontal attack. He stroked his cock some more and thought. Mary was practically in the foetal position. Remembering finding his cock between his mother's bum cheeks on that previous occasion, he wondered if he could get there again. He carefully slid himself into position and gently probed, testing if his Mother might stir. She didn't respond at all. He licked his finger and moistened a starting place. That accomplished without any movement from his bed partner, he moved his hip closer to her. Slowly he slid his very stiff young cock between his Mother's bum cheeks. Instantly he felt the exhilaration from his very aroused cock receiving such intense sensual contact. His instincts drove him to thrust. His caution ensured he did not thrust too hard.

Ethan was already very aroused from hand strokes and the tit touching that he had just done. As he reached seven or eight strokes, he felt his excitement get beyond control. He slid his cock forward again and it tipped him past the point of no return. As he gasped from the intense sensations, his throbbing cock spurted small spurts of his spunk. He continued his moves until his climax was spent. He slowly withdrew, leaving his ejaculation between Mary's bum cheeks. He was thrilled, excited in the extreme but now he was nervous too. He decided to get back to his own bed.

It was a while later that Mary stirred. As she came through her drowsiness, she focussed her mind rather than trying to immediately return to sleep. She remembered the wine and the indiscrete stories. She had told her girlfriends about Nick without naming him. It had been exciting conversation. Her friends seemed envious of the sex she was describing. Mary had given a lot of detail to stoke their jealousy.

Now, she rolled onto her back, thinking of masturbating. She suddenly felt an unusual sensation. There was a creamy feeling between her bum cheeks. She reached carefully to get a sample. Was it blood or something horrible? Even in the dim light she saw nothing dark on her retrieval finger. Something made her sniff the find. She was sure that she knew what it was but how was that possible. She had not seen any of her lovers intimately that day. She got some more on another finger. It certainly felt like semen and smelt like it too. She tasted it and now knew what it was for sure. She suddenly remembered Ethan from the other night. 'Could he have done this?' she asked herself. She weighed it up as best she could in her somewhat sleepy, somewhat still a bit drunk mind.

If it had been Ethan, she thought, how would she deal with it. She realised, somewhat to her surprise, that she was not upset or angry or even feeling any revulsion. She felt protective towards her son and wanted only to help him. If he had done it, better with her than someone else. Was he just trying to learn more about sex by doing such things with her? That notion ran back and forth in her mind, bringing her to full consciousness. If it was that, she would need to help him, finding a way to get him through this phase without causing him embarrassment or leaving him with any hang ups.

Next morning, Mary was awake early. She decided to get up even though it was not a working day for her or a school day for Ethan. She threw the duvet off herself and in so doing she revealed a pair of boxer shorts in the bed. Now she felt certain that she had had a bed visitor and also what he had done. Still naked, she went into Ethan's room to wake him. His eyes opened on the thrilling vista of his Mother's exceptional breasts. She sat by him and they chatted about the plans for their day.

Ethan gazed at her breasts as they moved within her overall body movements. He wanted to reach out and caress them. He wondered what she would do if he tried but he didn't touch her. His reticence was rewarded when he sat up in bed and Mary very fully embraced him, pressing him into her breasts. He made sure that he touched what he called 'side boob', pressing a thumb and two fingers onto her breast. As she stood up, she once again pulled the bedclothes off him. He was naked, no boxers of course, and he sported a stiff morning erection, reinforced by the sight of her naked body.

"Looks like you could set your clock by him!" she teased, pointing to his penis. Unusually, Ethan took hold of it and drew it upright.

"Yeah, he's awake before me every morning!" he said.

"Shall I leave you to enjoy it?" she said, thinking she was teasing some more.

"Yeah, okay! I won't be long!" he replied and lay himself flat on the bed. Mary looked at him, fairly sure she was detecting a new bolder aspect in him.

Ethan walked in on his Mother in the bathroom. He threw tissues into the toilet. "How was it?" she asked with a degree of nervousness but wanting to test him.

"S'good! Nice! Yeah, nice!" he replied, totally unfazed by her asking.

"Good for you!" she told him.

Mary and Ethan spent the day together, had a great time in each other's company. Over meals they talked a lot and very openly. Mary also thought about last night. She grew more and more intrigued whilst still wanting to help her son through this phase. She was well aware that her son was reaching the age where he would be trying to have sex. She knew that girls of his age were saying 'Yes' these days. She wasn't certain how to do it but she had a growing idea to help him.

That evening she engineered that they spent a lot of time together, a long dinner at the table, snuggled together on the sofa watching a film and they went to bed at the same time. Mary made a point of letting Ethan see her take a tablet. He asked what it was. "Oh, I'm trying a sleeping tablet tonight. I've not slept so well for a few nights. I've used these before. They do work, in fact they knock me out completely."

She came into his room, after taking all her clothes off, to kiss him goodnight. Again, he got a loving cuddle and he touched 'side boob'. "Better get into bed before I go to sleep!" she said as she pulled from him.

"How long do the pills take?" he asked. She told him that they were very quick. Ethan left it half an hour and then he got into bed with her.

Mary lay on her back. He moved close to her, calling to her as he had done before. Once he was convinced that she was out for the count, he touched her breasts. He touched himself. His cock was rigid with excitement. He moved his hand lower. Finding the signs of her pubes just starting to grow back, her placed his hand on her mound. All four fingers explored from there. Two found her pussy lips. He carefully inserted two fingers into her pussy, remembering some scenes from the porn he had watched.

123456...8