Mary Lets Ethan Learn Sex With Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled in response. "Yeah, of course. I know the score. I had a sex life before him. It's fine. I like to hear it."

Back, looking at the pictures, Mary said "This picture makes his penis look really wide. Oh and your breasts look amazing on it, hanging down like that. And your labia look great from that position, from behind. It really accentuates them, in that pose. Amazing view, lovely. Wow, licking his balls. I never got beyond licking his penis. Oh, and there you are doing just that. Ah, now that looks very sensual, the two of you locked together and you're obviously getting a lot of pleasure there."

She agreed. "I'm actually coming there. He used a remote switch for his camera. You can just see it in his hand. There's a sequence of those." Mary flicked through the sequence watching pretty wife's face change as her orgasm progressed.

"Oh gosh! I wasn't expecting this last one. A coloured girl licking a pussy." Pretty wife beamed.

"I thought I'd share it with you. It's from my bi-sexual days, a few years ago. I met her on holiday. She taught me that a hard cock is not a pre-requisite for satisfying sex. I loved the touch of a female, so delicate, so understanding, so sensual, so arousing."

Mary found the words were exciting and arousing as she stared at the girl's tongue touching the vagina that was adorned with a trimmed bush. "You said 'loved' so I take it you're back as a heterosexual again."

She nodded. "Well, yes, because of him, I am, but I suppose I do miss it. it was great sex, very erotic, very horny. But, hey ho! Times change!"

Mary looked at the attractive girl and her mind raced. As she thought such things, pretty wife was thinking something too, about how Mary had been so complimentary about her pussy lips in that picture. She had said 'Your labia look great, amazing view, lovely'. She decided to talk a bit inquisitively to Mary. "Hey, did you ever bother with girls?"

Mary shook her head. "Too busy with guys – not that I had so many of them. But I don't find the idea abhorrent."

Pretty wife said "Oh, I tell you, the feel of a female licking your pussy. And the way a girl fingers you – it's sensational." She was watching Mary for reactions. "And when you get really into it, pussy on pussy is amazing. Sixty-nines – wow! Just unbelievable – and a girl touching your tits, your nipples – indescribable!"

It was very apparent that the words were exciting and teasing Mary who was slowly licking her lips without realising what she was doing. Pretty wife interrupted her mental images. "Hey, are you doing anything now? If not, do you want to come out on a drive with me? I need to just view a couple of locations for something." Mary wavered then agreed.

They set off in pretty wife's car, a sports job with low slung seats. As they drove Mary asked if Ethan had been behaving. "Well, he's not mis-behaving but there was a repeat of the walking in on me thing. I didn't tell his father this time. He was out for something. I'd just showered – as before – and he casually strolled into my room. I was wearing a towel, about to dress. He sat on the bed talking to me about – I don't know – stuff. I was trying to dress under the towel. I gave up. He saw me topless pulling my panties up. He didn't seem to react, he just stayed casually talking."

Mary asked when it was and calculated this it was after Ethan's first full sex experience. She wondered quite what Ethan was trying to do. Was he just checking out his step-mother naked or was he trying for more.

Pretty wife carried on. "I don't mind him seeing me, it doesn't bother me so long as he's all right." Mary thanked her for her thoughtfulness. They drove out into the countryside, not far from Nick's, Mary realised. Pretty wife kept the conversation quite hot with sex talk, more comments on photos and allusions to a full sex life at home. She drove down a lane and pulled over by a path into a small wood, saying she needed to get out to check something. Mary waited in the car as it would only take a few minutes.

She had no idea what pretty wife was checking out but now she was back in the car. She didn't re-start the engine but, instead, generated more sexy conversation. "You know that bi-sexual stuff I told you about. I hope that I didn't go too far. It's just that it was very erotic, very sensual and very pleasuring – especially finding out about it the first time."

Mary nodded. "Yes, I'm sure it was. You do make it sound amazing, like it's really enjoyable, really pleasurable."

Her companion agreed. "I wouldn't have missed it, it was brilliant, such a sensational experience. So, Mary, what does your sex life do for you, if I might ask?"

Mary wondered where this would go but decided to feed something into the conversation. "Well, I have a bed buddy. We meet for sex – good sex – no strings attached. He knows that I don't want commitment and neither does he. Great cock! We're not exclusive. He admits there are others. Occasionally, I have others – not so very much but occasionally."

Pretty wife dared herself to take the next steps. "So, you'd be open to fresh approaches – new people, alongside what you have now?" Mary realised that she was doing that now, just in a very controversial way. Careful too that pretty wife was not trying to trap her she said that she probably would be open to new encounters, in fact, yes, she would.

Slowly pretty wife started to move towards her. Mary saw her lovely face approaching her own. She froze, not with horror but with anticipation of what was building up here. Her face grew nearer. Mary stood her ground. Her eyes focussed on the pretty mouth which was partly open as it neared her own mouth. Pretty wife was near enough now for Mary to feel her soft breath wash over her.

The moment arrived. Pretty wife pressed her mouth onto Mary's mouth. Starting with momentary nervousness, both grew bolder very quickly and easily. The kiss became passionate and it soon became frantic. Hands held arms and bodies, stroked hair, all adding to the passion. Neither could tell how long that first adoring act had lasted. Slowly and softly they pulled apart but still held one another.

Pretty wife spoke first. "I sensed you had desire for a female encounter. I didn't set out with this in mind but I found it too hard to resist – especially when you complemented my body and mentioned my pussy the way you did. I just felt desire growing in each of us. I decided to check if I was right. Was!?" Mary nodded slowly.

"Certainly there is a sexual desire – not just to try sex with another women but for that women to be you." Their lips met again in an equally passionate embrace. This time, a hand found its way to Mary's leg, just above her knee. Slowly it slid under her dress and progressed further. Mary keenly sensed it and knew that if she allowed it, pretty wife's hand would soon find her to be very moist.

Mary was too aroused to think of resisting. This was a time of so many adventures in her sex life. There would be another adventure. Two finger tips found the soft intimate padding of her mound still encased in tiny panties. Mary drew breath sharply but briefly. They were still kissing, tongues were dancing and jousting. She was holding pretty wife's head to her own.

She released her hold of pretty wife and moved her hands to her thighs. Easing her bum up off the car seat, she pulled her dress up then quickly took hold of the waistband of her skimpy panties and slipped them down her long legs. The panties were actually wet, more than moist, in part, such was her excitement. Gradually she also widened her legs.

Suddenly she felt the back of her seat start to recline, as pretty wife found the control. Mary realised her pussy lips were now on full view. The visiting hand softly caressed her smooth mound before pushing two fingers between the drenched lips. Mary groaned, instantly sensing the difference between this and a man's touch. The fingers quickly found her most sensitive point whilst a thumb began smoothing, exciting touches to her clitoris.

Pretty wife broke from the kiss, placing her mouth to speak intimately to Mary. Breathlessly she whispered "This is how it started for me years ago. It soon hooked me. I didn't realise how much I missed it."

Mary gasped, thrilled by the hand treating her vagina so wonderfully. "It's wonderful! Just wonderful!" Pretty wife worked tenderly on Mary's pussy and whipped her feelings up into a frenzy crowned with an intense orgasm. Mary gasped loudly, crying out in ecstasy and rocking her head from side to side. As the intensity receded, the two were still, touching foreheads, panting and hot.

Pretty wife drew her hand up to their faces and each sucked one of the penetrating fingers. Then, as they recovered, pretty wife asked Mary to sit up and lean forward, right forward. She meekly complied, able as she did so, to scent the sexy odours of her own aroused pussy. She felt pretty wife hold her hair at the back of her neck. She felt her dress being unzipped all the way down her back and her bra clasp being unlocked. Getting Mary to sit up, pretty wife pulled the loosened garments off Mary's body, leaving the dress in a jumble sitting around her waist.

Mary's magnificent breasts were fully exposed in the bright daylight. Pretty wife moved her position to kneel on her own seat, having reclined it slightly too. "Now I need to do this!" she uttered in sexy breathy tones. She began to caress and fondle and grope both breasts. "I noticed your amazing tits the first time we met. They're fabulous, they feel incredible!"

Mary was finding more of pretty wife's words to be true. It did feel wonderful to have another women play with your tits. Now they were being sucked, nibbled, chewed and even nipped. It felt superb to Mary and clearly gratified pretty wife. The hand was back in her pussy again and it prompted Mary to try to reciprocate.

She navigated past the centre console and moved her hand between pretty wife's thighs. She soon encountered hot wet pussy. There were no panties, pretty wife had removed them before kneeling. Mary pushed two fingers into the hungry pussy and tried to enflame the passion the way it had been done to her. She squealed as the sharp pleasure of her nipple being bitten hit her, then she heard pretty wife groan in response to the fingering she was now receiving.

After allowing herself to be wonderfully fingered for a couple of minutes, pretty wife re-arranged her position. Now, with her seat as flat as possible, she knelt so that she could lean into Mary's thighs. Getting Mary to spread her thighs, she began to lick her wet pussy. Her own pussy was accessible by Mary to resume the fingering. Mary gasped as she felt tongue lapping at her horny pussy. The sensations it gave her, drove her on to pleasure pretty wife greatly. The younger woman began a climax whilst tasting pussy again for the first time in some years.

As she gasped through her pleasuring she lifted herself from Mary and moved awkwardly back into the seat. They both lay there wondering what to say. Mary broke the silence. "It was wonderful! Thank you so-oooh much. I'd never have dreamed it would feel like that."

Pretty wife acknowledged her thanks, adding "I know. I was blown away by it on my first time. There's so much more we can do if you want to get together again."

Mary was quick to respond, having already decided that she'd need this again. "You bet I want to. Hey, isn't it ironic that we're doing this and you're married to my ex. Hey, what would he make of this?"

Pretty wife laughed. "He'd just beg us to let him watch!" She began to caress Mary's breasts again. "Really great tits, Mary. I just love how they feel." Mary realised that she had not touched pretty wife's breasts. They were still fully dressed.

"I was going to ask if I could touch yours but maybe we'll save that to make sure we get together like this again." They agreed that was a good plan.

On the journey back, they stopped at another country location for a viewing. Pretty wife admitted that she and her husband were coming out to do some risqué photography soon and she was checking out some places to use. She promised to show Mary the photos.

They talked some more about Ethan and pretty wife remembered that she had nearly walked in on him one evening when he was turning in. "He had left his bedroom door wide open and a bedside light on but he was bollock naked. I saw everything but I just kept on my way, not letting him realise I'd seen him. To be honest, Mary, he had a hard on! Hey, not bad size for his age!" Mary laughed nervously, trying to work out what her son was up to.

"We do quite a lot of no clothes stuff at home. I see him, he sees me. I think it'll just be him carrying that on at your house. Hopefully, he won't expect to walk in on you again when he's naked too."

Pretty wife laughed. "Oh, that'd be awkward, especially if he had another erection. Not sure how I'd deal with that without saying something like he'd better go and get dressed. I mean, a hard-on like that can make a girl think. Hopefully it won't come to it but hey, he's maybe just curious." Mary knew how curious he could be and was anxious that Ethan relied just on her for his explorations.

As they drove near to Nick's place, Mary had an idea that she kept to herself. Maybe she could ask Nick if she could borrow his place to meet up with pretty wife – and let him set up his CCTV to video it.

******

"Mum, what is oral sex like?" Ethan's words caused Mary to pause, even though at that very moment she held his stiff cock in her hand. It was early morning masturbation in her bed. Ethan had engineered it cleverly so that it had become quite regular that his Mother would take his morning erection to a climax for him. It had been one of the 'sleeping pill' nights and Ethan had again used her body for sex, believing she was in a deep sleep. It had happened once in the night this time and Mary realised that the boy was lasting longer each time – not that there had been so many times - yet.

The morning wank had happened on a few occasions now, though. Ethan would join her in bed when he woke and persuade her to bring him off. Mary persuaded herself that there was very little wrong with this, providing that it remained between the two of them.

"What is oral sex like for who, males or females?" she asked, playing for time.

"Both!" he responded.

"Well, for a girl it is a very intimate act when a guy – or girl - uses his mouth and tongue on her vagina to pleasure her and it is very pleasurable. Sometimes it can lead to an orgasm." She had always talked openly about sex with him. "For a guy, it's very exciting, very pleasant I think, especially if it includes a climax. Guys always like the idea of it and they are keen to have it done."

The boy was enthralled by her words. "What does a girl get from doing it to a guy?" he cleverly asked.

"Oh, the joy of giving him excitement and pleasure plus there's a thrill in actually doing it." Mary guessed where he was headed but didn't try to steer him away for some reason.

"So, it's mainly pleasuring the guy then?" said Ethan.

"Well, yes, I suppose it is. That's why the guy should reciprocate at some point. Y'know, do it to her." The boy watched his Mother's hand still caressing his stiff cock.

"Well, you know how you say that you're okay with doing things that pleasure me ......" he paused, leaving the subject up in the air.

"Ethan, are you trying to ask me to give you oral sex, because if you are – well – I'm not sure I should do that."

He played her carefully. "Well, it was just that I wonder what it feels like – and – well - you said that these things are okay to do when they are for me rather than for you." She went silent, mind racing. She actually longed to suck his lovely young cock but felt it a step too far when Ethan would know she had consciously done it, unlike the sex that went on under the guise of her being knocked out by sleeping pills.

"Darling, this is serious stuff, you know. It really is! If anyone were to find out ......"

Ethan chipped in. "No-one will find anything out about stuff we do from me. I understand what this is about and I'll never let us down. I'm just so intrigued by it all and I'm so keen to find things out."

She stared into his eyes. "I know Darling and I do trust you. I - we just need to be so careful, don't we." She paused, still stroking his solid erection. Her heart pounded. She argued with herself, eventually she suggested something to her son. "I'll tell you what. I'll show you what a mouth feels like, just briefly – very briefly. You'll see how it feels then we'll carry on with what I'm doing now. How does that sound?"

His eyes had widened. "Yea-ah!" he gasped. Mary hesitated now, concerned by what she had agreed to do yet eager to do it. She moved her head towards where her hand held Ethan's cock. Her hair softly stroked his naked torso. In place, she held his very stiff cock upright and opened her mouth. Her senses flew into a frenzy. She could smell the sex from last night when Ethan had penetrated her. She could see his aroused almost adult size penis and his pubes closer than ever before. She closed her mouth around his knob, tasting his pre-come.

As she moved her closed lips back and forth over his throbbing knob, her tongue caressed it. She pushed it deeper into her mouth, taking more of his shaft into her mouth too. She heard Ethan gasping "Oh Mum! Oh Mum!" His hand caressed the breast nearest to him. His other hand slid all over her back and down onto her bum cheeks. Mary didn't interrupt her oral actions to stop him. She pretended he was not doing anything to her.

Drawing his knob between her lips again, she danced her tongue on its slender slit. Ethan's fingers found her pussy from behind. He slid them around her lips. She knew if he penetrated, it would be hard to stop him. Now she sucked hard on his knob and she heard his groan in response. Trying to regain control of the situation, she slowly slid his cock from her mouth and said "There! That's what it feels like!"

Ethan's plaintiff cry urged her to carry on. "Oh please Mum, don't stop yet! Just a bit more! Please!" She turned to meet his eyes and the look of desperation immediately changed her mind. He knew that he was on the verge of coming and longed to experience the sensations – and to ejaculate in her mouth. She slipped the boy's erection back between her lips.

After less than a minute more, it was clear from Ethan's gasps that he was going to climax, yet Mary did not break off. She also felt his knob swell some more. His gutsy breaths turned into a long cry of "Aaah!" and the first spurt arrived in her mouth. Each spurt was accompanied by a gasp. Her breast was being squeezed. A single finger, his longest, slipped deep between her drenched pussy lips. His ejaculation ended and she carefully drew his cock from her mouth. Turning to the boy as his ecstasy slowly drained away, she opened her mouth to show him the semen she had collected. He was thrilled, thinking of those two pictures. Slowly, Mary closed her mouth and swallowed.

"There Darling. That was much more than I planned but you know now how it feels. He nodded with real love and appreciation – and sexual satisfaction. "You're the best, Mum!" he replied. "It was incredible. Hey, I do it for you now, don't I!" he added.

"No!" Mary exclaimed. "But that's what you said a guy should do!" Shaking her head, Mary explained that it was not expected in this situation. Each now on their sides, she pulled her young adult son to her and kissed him on his forehead. As they held the embrace, Mary felt one hand hold her breast and the other slid down her back, over her bum cheeks to find her pussy lips again. That long finger penetrated her again. Mary chose to ignore his little intrusion into her conscious body. Each step into new areas caused her to persuade herself that is was okay, it was under control and it was manageable.

1...345678