Mary Lets Ethan Learn Sex With Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teenager kept it up for almost five minutes, not sure what it needed in order to bring a climax about. During his performance Mary had flung the dressing gown completely open and caressed her breasts, teasing her nipples. When he lifted his head, she pulled him to her naked tits in a powerful embrace. She could smell her pussy scent all over his face. "Let's go upstairs!" she said, huskily.

In her bedroom, Mary discarded her gown and Ethan followed her lead. His cock stood rigidly to attention. "Positions?" she asked and he nodded. "Let's start with the one you know then." And she lay on top of the bedclothes on her back and open herself for him to mount her. Her pussy was very moist now and eager for cock. Mary held his back and his bum as he began to fuck her. "Oh fuck, Ethan, you don't need any help with this one. That's amazing!"

The boy lifted his face to look into hers. Slowly, they drew closer and suddenly they were in a very adult kiss. Mary fought her desires but the desires kept winning. She carried on with the horny kiss, tasting pussy on his mouth. They pulled apart and Mary re-organised them for doggy style. Ethan had seen this in internet porn so he was soon pounding into her again. "Hold my breasts!" she breathlessly urged. His hands quickly obliged. Mary felt her excitement rising more than Ethan had achieved before. She broke up the position and lay him on his back.

"This is sometimes called Cowgirl. I ride you!" He slid back into her with confidence and Mary began to writhe her hips. As she did, she felt sensations growing. She ground down harder on him. His short pubes teased her clit. Her face grew a determined look. She held his shoulders down and pushed harder and faster. "Oh my god, Ethan, I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come! I'm gonna come!.

She drove herself harder and her orgasm took hold! "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! – Aaaaahhhhh............!" Her long gasp trailed away as her climax swirled through her.

As she slowed, she felt him thrusting up into her. "I'm coming, Mum! I'm coming!" he yelled then groaned. His young cock was spurting more spunk into his Mother. She stared at his face which was rapt with his pleasures. As his orgasm melted away, their eyes focussed on each other and huge smiles were exchanged. Mary eased of his softening cock and lay beside Ethan. They cuddled up together in silence. As the glow of their sex together dimmed enough for them to talk, Ethan said "That was incredible, Mum, and I made you come. That's just so cool!"

She nodded. "I know Darling. That was special! And I think that it is more important than ever now that we keep this under control and under wraps!"

******

Mary's words still played on pretty wife's mind. When the two women had met at Nick's for their second lesbian sex encounter, during the pillow talk, Mary seemed to urge pretty wife to indulge Ethan in any way she could if a situation arose. She had said that Ethan was keen to learn about life and the practicalities of sex. "If he seeks your guidance, you would help him, wouldn't you?" Pretty wife had simply just agreed, not aware what it may lead to. Ethan had already seen her naked several times. He had touched her breasts and he had openly shown her his erect penis.

Fate leant a hand to the unfolding situation. Ethan was staying at his father's house as one of his regular nights there. Pretty step mother had collected him from Mary as his father was travelling back from a business trip. It was quite late when he phoned his young wife to say that his connecting flight had been cancelled and he was stuck in Frankfurt overnight. Now, pretty step mother wondered about taking Ethan home but Mary had already told her that she was going out till quite late.

So, dinner was made and Ethan and his pretty step mother ate together. She was enjoying his company. He was charming and polite and had helped clear away the dinner things and tidy the kitchen. They decided on an early night as the TV offered little of interest. Ethan said "I'll come in to say goodnight." as he went to his room. Pretty step mother thought nothing of it until he walked right in on her removing her bra, leaving her just in her tiny panties. As before, Ethan cleverly treated her nakedness as matter-of-fact and just began talking.

He wore only his pyjama pants. He sat on her bed as she pulled a long tee shirt on and removed her panties. She got into bed as Ethan began a long conversation. He cleverly said "I love talking with you. I can talk more openly with you than anyone else." His flattery charmed her. When he was part way through an involved tale he said that he was cold and asked to get under the quilt. She just nodded but she thought she saw the bulge in his pyjamas.

Ethan noticed that the tee shirt had ridden up when pretty step mother had got into bed, leaving it over her waist. Her bum and pussy were naked under the bed. The youngster kept up the chatter with an assortment of long stories which he told carefully, keeping them interesting enough for him not to be asked to go to his own room. The clever boy's plan paid off when pretty step mother seemingly fell asleep.

He snuggled alongside her but was too wired for sleep. He had a plan but it was very risky. Pretty wife was on her side now, her back to her impromptu bed guest. Her bum was exposed to him. He slipped his pyjama bottoms off and held his stiff cock. He had been aroused since he came into her bedroom. He waited longer. For it to work, he had to gauge when pretty step mother would be in quite a deep sleep.

Judging the time to be right, as best he knew, Ethan turned onto his side facing pretty step mother's back and edged closer to her. His theory was that she might respond automatically to a physical request for middle of the night sex as though it were his father asking. He pushed his stiff cock to her bum cheeks gently until his pubes were pressed there too. He held himself like that and he heard her groan. To his huge delight and excitement, she projected her bum out towards him, offering herself for entry from behind.

Adjusting his position, Ethan reached and touched her where he gauged he would find pussy lips. He was soon there. They were hot and wet. Gradually he eased his cock into place and began to slide into pretty step mother's wet pussy. He was hugely excited by the sex and his success so far. Her pussy was tighter than his mother's, he noticed, in fact, very tight. Ethan began to fuck her with slow gentle strokes.

Pretty step mother moaned lightly in response, adding to his thrill. By carefully keeping his thrusts under control, he lasted a relatively long time considering his inexperience. His orgasm arrived and unconcerned by any potential consequences, Ethan ejaculated large spurts into pretty step mother's pussy. He suppressed his vocal reactions and revelled in the fantastic sensations. Slowly he slid his cock from her.

He lay there wondering whether to stay or go. Would he dare try again with a fresh hard-on, he asked himself. He certainly liked the idea of that but how much could he get away with.

Pretty step mother lay there, very aroused by the whole thing. She had guessed rightly what Ethan was up to and had decided to play along. After all, by feigning being asleep, she could deny everything, even if challenged by the boy himself.

It had felt nice being fucked by a youthful hard cock. It felt as though he had come heavily inside her too. He was not a boy when it came to sex. Being honest with herself, she could have taken a bit more of it. Maybe Ethan would try again before morning. And she thought about Mary's words. 'I think I've more than indulged him, Mary!' she said to herself. Thinking more about the situation, she realised that she had now had sex with the father, mother and son from the same family – albeit the father was now her own husband.

She decided to take a chance now. Acting out a drowsy state, pretty step mother got out of bed and walked slowly to the en suite. She left the door open and had a quick pee after first slipping her longest finger into her wet pussy to collect some of Ethan's spunk. Ethan was awake. He could hear her peeing, the golden trickle splashing into the water. He snuggled into the ruffled bed clothes to hide as best he could. She stood up but with her mind erotically aroused, she refrained from wiping any of her wetness from her. On her way back she pulled the tee shirt off her body, standing with her back to the bed.

She gambled and spoke to the person in the bed as though it was her husband. "Darling, give me some licking, - please – you know I love you licking me in the night - and then we'll do doggy style just how you like it, okay. And remember to squeeze my tits." Ethan, easily taken in by her ruse, chanced a grunt of agreement. Back in bed, she lay back and opened her legs wide, raising her knees. The boy moved into place. To bolster his confidence pretty step mother inexplicably rested a pillow over her face. In the less than total darkness, he gazed at the shaven pussy knowing he had to perform like an adult. He had done it to his mother and given her a climax. He knew what he needed to do.

His mouth pressed onto the smooth mound and he heard her groan. He tasted her cocktail of sex juices, pee and spunk and found it hugely erotic, sensing it stiffen his cock even harder. As he settled into a steady routine, her happy groaning gave him confidence to grope her tits. Ethan excelled himself and within minutes he heard her groaning through the pillow "Oh that's so good – so good! Oh, I love you tonguing my cunt!" and it became "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm coming! Darling, I'm coming! Don't stop! I'm coming!" He was still holding her tits and he felt them stiffen as her orgasm grabbed her. After prolonged groaning and gasping, a few shouts of "Oh fuck!", she became quiet and still. Ethan had a very hard erection now.

Pretty step mother now rolled onto her front, partly tangling her legs with his body. She pushed herself onto all fours, waving her bum in the air. Ethan got on his knees and even in the dark he could see her wet pussy lips waiting for him. "Fuck me, Darling! Fill my cunt!" she pleaded. He didn't need a second request and rammed his cock into her sopping wet gash. He lasted as long as he could. When she felt him come in her, she cried out "Oh that's lovely Darling, so good! I felt you spurting into me " As he slid his cock from her, she fell flat onto the bed, her face pointing away from him. "Goodnight, Darling! Thank you for my lovely fuck." she said. After a few minutes he crept back to his room, thrilled by his escapade.

Ethan woke to the sound of breakfast being prepared. He pulled his pyjamas over his morning erection and nervously went to the kitchen. Pretty step mother was there dressed just in that tee shirt. She greeted him with a very cheery "Good morning Sweet Heart! How are you today?" He told her he was fine and asked how she was. "Oh I'm fine and dandy. I had a great night's sleep and I had some very naughty dreams. Too naughty to share with you, I'm afraid, but I did enjoy them."

She kept finding the need to reach for things on high shelves, knowing that she revealed her bum and pussy when she did. It wasn't lost on Ethan. As she took his empty cereal bowl from him she said "Oh, I see you've got another one of those, have you?" nodding towards his bulge.

"Yeah." He said sheepishly. "I get them at really strange times." he moaned.

"Would you like me to relieve it for you? Y'know, just a hand job." she asked.

"Really? D'you mean it?" Ethan asked her, hardly believing his ears.

"Why not! It's nothing, is it, just a quick wank, between the two of us. Just so long as you don't mention it where it gets me in bad books with anyone." He assured her, just like he was bound to do in return for this.

She told him to stand up and she pulled his pyjamas down, revealing his very upright cock. Sitting him down again, she parted her legs and sat on his lap. Her pussy was agape before his eyes. Ethan wondered or hoped that they would fuck but she took hold of his cock and began wanking motions.

She asked if it was okay and he gasped out that it was great. "You're wondering whether to ask if you can touch me, aren't you?" she asked. He nodded in reply. "Well, we can't fuck, that wouldn't really be right - but I suppose you can touch my tits. You've done it before. It's harmless!" His arms invaded her tee shirt and softly gripped her breasts.

He slowly let one hand slide down and gradually it got to her exposed clitoris. He touched it with his thumb and she whispered "Yeah, that's okay too!" Shortly after, his spunk flew into the air. Pretty step mother embraced him, still holding his cock.

"Can we do it again sometime?" he cheekily asked.

Now she nodded, adding "So long as it's just between us!"

Ethan chanced his luck. "Will you show me your pussy again when we do it next time?"

She smiled and said "Okay, if you'd like that."

He smiled back. "Perhaps before Dad gets home?" Now it was her turn to smile. She found sex with Ethan very erotic. His youth and inexperience excited her. His virile erect cock thrilled her. She knew that she wanted some more with him. Once aroused she found it impossible to make proper judgements. Her early sex life had been peppered with many hot one night stands. She was feeling aroused now but a concern about when her husband would return just managed to curtail her. "We'll see what time he calls us." she told him in order to put the topic on hold.

The breakfast was cleared away. Pretty step mother showered, expecting Ethan to be there when she emerged. He wasn't there. She pulled a dress on, leaving panties and bra off. Back downstairs, she answered the phone. Her husband was about to board a flight. "I'll be home by about two, if the traffic from the airport is okay." he told her. 'Two o'clock.' she calculated. 'That gives us some scope.' she said to herself and went to find Ethan. He was in his room reading.

"Your Dad will be home about two." she told him.

He looked at her with questioning eyes. "Does that mean .....?" he asked, only for her to interrupt with "Yeah!" She said "Let's stay in here." Ethan was stiffening already. He boldly dropped his trousers and pants and tugged his tee shirt off. She gazed at his young but sexy and aroused form.

"You sit in that chair." she suggested. He did as told, stroking his erection as he did. She straddled him, like before, then pulled her dress up to reveal her excited pussy to him. Taking hold of his stiff cock, she pulled on it gently.

After a moment, Ethan chanced his luck again. "Can I just see what it feels like to put it in you, in there?" She didn't answer. She looked at the cock in her hand and at her own excited wet sex organs. Still without speaking she bent his stiff cock down and rubbed the throbbing knob between her pussy lips. Ethan strained to push it into her but her weight on his lap hampered him. Then, to his delight, pretty step mother, driven by her strong arousal, eased herself forward, giving him room to penetrate just slightly. Her eyes were closed now.

Suddenly she pulled her dress up over her head. Her bare breasts with solid aroused nipples were level with his face. Next she pushed her hips forward and took his full shaft into her pussy. "Oh Ethan, this is bad! Very bad! But you've got such a lovely cock!" She pulled his head into her tits and felt him sucking on a nipple. "So bad! So hot!" she gasped and then she began to fuck him.

Ethan could not believe his luck. Pretty step mother was fucking him – because she wanted to. 'It must be that' he thought. 'She wants to fuck me!' He added to the moves as best he could. His hands were groping her tits now. The eroticism, the sensuality, the wrongness of it, they all excited her so much that she was soon climaxing, cradling his head as she did. Writhing on the virile young cock, she whined and groaned as the pleasures took hold. As her orgasm was extremely intense, she was very loud.

It calmed away and pretty step mother lifted herself from Ethan and quickly lay on his bed with legs wide open and knees raised. She held her arms out to him, drawing him to her. He was quickly on the bed, holding himself over her. As he pushed his hips downwards to collide with her, he again felt the joyous sensations of penetrating her. He emitted a long low lustful groan as he pressed fully into her. They began to fuck at a measured pace. She embraced him to her, pressing his chest to her fabulous tits. Ethan now became overtaken by the excitement. "I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come!" he gasped. "Do it! Come in me! Give it to me! All of it!" she urged. His cock was soon spurting into her again and then he lay still on her naked body, still buried inside her, the last few dribbles of spunk seeping into her sopping wet pussy.

Pretty step mother had to remind herself to become pretty wife once again. As she watched Ethan withdraw his wonderful cock from her, she knew that her husband would want sex with her when he got home. She would be expected to want it too. As she gazed at her young lover though, she knew that she would want him again as well.

To be continued? Perhaps!

1...345678