Mary Lets Ethan Learn Sex With Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his fingers entered Ethan sensed how moist it was inside there. His sex education had prepared him for that. Moving his fingers coincided with Mary moving her legs open slightly which startled him until all went still again. His young cock throbbed with excitement. He called out "Mum!" again louder and louder. There was no response.

Slowly, he moved his body onto hers, taking care not to put too much weight down on any one spot. Now he was on her, his legs between hers. He caressed her tits for a few moments and then his sex drive pushed him on. Down between Mary's inner thighs, his stiff young cock twitched with intense excitement.

Ethan moved up, feeling his way slowly until his knob touched her. He pushed against her but made no penetration. He moved slightly further up and pressed again with the same lack of entry. As he moved for a third attempt, Mary moved very fractionally too. As Ethan probed with his cock this time, a wonderful door opened and he slid into her accompanied by superb sensations. He gasped as he pushed fully in his mother's wet pussy. He began to move his cock back and forth, not realising that Mary's knees slowly rose and parted more, giving him deeper and clearer access.

Ethan could not believe it. He was having a proper fuck. His cock was in a cunt. At last he was having real sex. His moves were tempered, never certain that Mary would not wake. As with the encounter the night before, only a few good strokes were needed to bring on a climax. He held her lovely tits as his knob swelled ready to spurt and his sensations began. He let out a long low groan as he ejaculated into his mother's adoring pussy. He lay on her, panting and with his mind racing.

He felt awkward now, less bold, dampened by his spent climax. He needed to get off now without waking Mary. He carefully moved off her and she lay still, legs still open. He snuggled up to her, intending only to stay briefly but he fell into a satisfied sleep with his hand on her breast.

Mary lay awake. She sighed softly with a mix of emotions swirling. She had just left her son have sex with her. She considered that she had done it for his education. She had not done it for her own gratification, she told herself but, though she had not climaxed, she knew that aspects of it had thrilled her. It was certainly not an anathema to her.

Now, she moved a hand between her legs. She probed into her wet sex tunnel. She could feel his semen in her – her son's semen was in her vagina! She measured all her reactions. It was still a good and caring thing to do, she told herself. She rolled onto her side towards him and pulled his sleeping body to her.

They both slept until it started to become light outside. Ethan woke first, quickly remembering the events of the night. His mother's arm was across him and her hand was just touching his short pubes. As he moved, Mary woke too. She moved her hand when she realised where it lay. They greeted one another. "Trouble sleeping again?" she asked.

"Yeah, till I got in with you. How was your sleeping pill?" he enquired.

"Oh, I had a great night, Darling. A really deep sleep".

They lay together talking. Mary guessed that Ethan would have an erection. "Do you want me to leave you to your pleasures?" she asked him.

He paused then said "You don't have to go, do you?" Mary was slightly taken aback but covered it well.

"Well, I'm not sure it's what you want, me watching you." He assured her it would be okay.

"After all, it'll be under the covers!" he added. "Okay, just this once!" she lied. She cradled him on her shoulder, her arm under him and a breast right by his face. The lad stroked his cock. Mary realised that she would happily have let him work himself off in her, but she daren't let him know that she was aware.

She put a hand on his thigh and he sighed. "Mum, do you need pleasure now Dad's not here for you?" he boldly asked.

"Sometimes Darling, but we'll talk about that another day." she replied, fearful of where the subject might lead. To distract him further, she moved her hand and brought it up to hold her breast, pushing it towards his face. He turned his head enough to suck on her nipple and she let him do it.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" he gasped as he came. Mary found herself quite excited by the little episode. She reached for some tissues for him.

"Ethan Darling! You know that you and I are very close – very close indeed, don't you." He nodded, in his post-orgasm state. "Well, you know I'd do anything for you, don't you?" He nodded again. "The thing is, whatever you need, come to me. I know your step-mother is lovely but I will look after anything you feel that you need." He turned to her and they embraced.

Ethan purposely openly clasped her breast, thrilled by her words. "Thanks Mum, I know that. So, how was your sleeping pill? Tell me again." he asked with his ulterior motive.

"Oh it was fine. But it did knock me out. I was in such a deep sleep it was like I was unconscious, no dreams nothing!" she lied.

"So will you take it all the time now?" the boy asked.

"Oh no Darling! That would be too much. I'll use it every so often when it's needed. After all, you have to be careful with these things." Ethan nodded and Mary realised that she was already planning her next permission for him to use her body. Her thoughts projected years forward. Would she always allow it? Would he always want it? How would it be ended? She started to have fears but countered them by reminding herself that there is a lot more of this sort of sex going on in the world than people generally realised. She would be careful, protect her son – and herself – but she knew it would happen again if Ethan needed it.

******

It had been just over a week since their full sex encounter and Mary realised that Ethan was probably trying to engineer a repeat of it. For the last couple of days he had enquired about how she had slept. She was non-committal in her responses at first but as she detected the pattern, she said that maybe she needed a night of deep sleep.

That morning she had gone into his bedroom straight from getting out of bed. Ethan was up but not yet dressed. As she looked at his body, Mary belatedly realised that his physique was filling out. His penis, though flaccid, looked large. Perhaps he had just masturbated. Though they were both naked, they embraced in a good morning hug. Mary felt his hand cup her breast and his bush of pubes press onto her abdomen. She realised how much more of a man he now was. "How did you sleep, Mum?" he asked.

"Not well enough, really!" she replied, deliberately dropping a hint. In fact she had slept very well, following an evening of fabulous sex with Nick. It had been nearly three hours of gratifying sex during which she had climaxed several times, swallowed his first ejaculation and received two more. They had watched some sex video, Mary having persuaded him to share one of him with someone else. Nick had selected footage of him with Jessica as it featured some very erotic scenes including the tiny camera that went into her vagina to film his ejaculation.

Mary had been fascinated by the story of Jessica's huge pussy and Nick's desire for it. She asked him many questions about size and variety and the different sensations. Nick had been tempted to show her his foursome video with Clare, Jane and Samantha as well as his threesome with the eighteen year olds, Stella and Joanne. He had promised to show those next time.

Mary had quizzed him about sex with the two youngest girls, not in a critical way. Nick had explained the background to his meeting the girls and when Mary asked about their relative young age, he said that as well as the legal age being met, both girls were very emotionally mature about sex and enjoyed it as a recreational activity. When Mary checked his view that he was old enough to be their father, he had responded that age was immaterial between the consenting sex partners. "They know my age so it's no issue for them." he had said. Mary had not told Nick about her new sexual encounter but she was tempted, feeling almost enough trust in him. Maybe one day she would.

On hearing that Mary had not slept well, Ethan suggested she take a sleeping pill that night. She said she probably would then set about ensuring that Ethan would be in with her all evening. That afternoon, alone in the house, Mary wet shaved her mound and her pussy lips to remove any growing pubes. She wanted her pussy smooth and young looking for tonight. There was just the two of them that night, dining together with a very nice meal then some close conversation time and a snuggle together on the sofa, watching some TV.

Mary made a point of taking her placebo sleeping pill in front of him before they both turned in. Again, the eager young man waited half an hour before getting into her bed. Mary was once more positioned on her back, legs slightly apart. Ethan tested if she would waken by calling to her. She was out of it, he decided. He played with her adorable breasts and fingered her again. Mary was wet from the anticipation of her sexually educating her son some more.

Then she couldn't work out what Ethan was doing. She felt the duvet being lifted off her completely and he got off the bed. There was a flash, easily visible through closed eyes, then another. He was photographing her naked body. The second flash was less bright to Mary but she could not tell that it was because Ethan was taking a picture of her pussy. She could not object without giving everything away so Mary bit her lip. The duvet was replaced and Ethan was back beside her. He caressed her body briefly before he mounted her.

His rigid cock was soon inserted, penetrating to the limits of its reach. He began his strokes in and out of her wet pussy. Mary had raised and spread her thighs for him. He paced himself steadily but Mary soon heard him catch his breath as the first strains of orgasm began. To her astonishment, Ethan withdrew his cock and moved down the bed to kneel between her legs. He began to lick her gaping wet pussy, pushing his tongue into her. It lasted a couple of minutes before he again slid his erect cock into her. Mary could smell her own sex juices wafting from his face as he kissed and licked her tits.

He was pleased with what he had just done, having picked it up from some porn he had seen. He got his steady pace resumed and was soon groaning to the delight of Mary as he orgasmed and spurted into her very giving pussy. He lifted himself off her and lay beside her. His hand teased her nipples then moved down to finger her again.

Her pussy was much wetter now, with more of Mary's arousal juices and his own spunk. He fell asleep, his hand on her mound. Mary lay there, very aroused, having to remind herself that she was doing this for her son, not herself. All the same, some more stiff cock would have been lovely. She calmed herself and tried to sleep.

Quite some hours later, Mary heard "Mum! Mum! Mum!" in increasing loudness. She was alert quickly enough not to react. There was no urgency in Ethan's voice so it was his test again. She felt movement in the bed. She was still on her back but her legs were quite close together now. Ethan was easing them apart. She made it easy for him and then to her amazement, he mounted her again. She felt his stiff cock enter her drenched pussy again. She purred within as she lay there being fucked by Ethan for his pleasure once more.

Eyes firmly closed, no movement other than her legs being raised, which Ethan did not seem to worry about, Mary lay with him on top of her, his cock thrusting gently into her body. The youngster did not pause for cunnilingus this time. His pace picked up and he gasped lightly before Mary felt his body judder in orgasm. More spunk was spurting into her. Satisfied again, Ethan moved to her side.

Mary lay there, thinking again about the whole thing. Yes, it was illegal, but this was not abuse. This was driven by the boy as he explored sex using her body. She was content for him to do so and as far as he knew he was doing it secretly without even his sex partner knowing.

They both slept until it began to go light. Ethan was awakened by some movements involving his cock. He was laying on his back, Mary on her side, facing him. Her hand held his solid erection. She was gently stroking it. He lay still, thrilled by his mother's actions. She must still be asleep, he decided. He hoped he would climax before she woke. But Mary did waken and was slightly startled by what she found herself doing. "Oh Ethan, I'm so sorry Darling, I didn't realise what I was doing. I was dreaming – about – well – sexy things and then I wake up and I'm – well – touching you. I'm so sorry!"

She had released her tender hold on his cock. "It's alright Mum! I'm fine about it. It was nice actually – very nice! You could carry on, couldn't you? It's only a wank, after all! Would you?"

Mary propped herself beside him. "Would you really want me to do that for you – to you?" she asked.

"Well – err – yeah actually. It felt great, you doing it! Go on! Please!" She gently took hold of his impressively stiff cock.

"Well okay! Just this once!" They both knew that would become a lie. To Mary's intrigue, Ethan threw the duvet off him to reveal his cock held in her hand to them both. Mary snuggled close to him, holding his body to her. He nibbled and licked her tits as she masturbated him.

She whispered to him in soft breathy tones. "Is that good? Do you like me holding you? Does it feel nice? It's very hard – and you're big – very big!" The whole raunchy experience soon brought about guttural gasps and spurts of creamy semen. His climax was very strong and he was elated by it all.

The semen was on his stomach but some had trickled onto Mary's hand. Ethan saw Mary discretely lick it off herself. He remembered the pictures of his Mum and the pretty step mother with spunk in their mouths. He had fantasized about coming in their mouths since he had seen those images.

"D'you want me to touch you, Mum? I'll try if you let me." Though Mary yearned for something satisfying, she wasn't ready to openly get into acts of her being pleasured – not yet anyway!

"No Darling. I don't mind looking after you in any way you want but you shouldn't be doing things for me." were her words. Inside, she wanted to roll over and have him ramming into her, delivering a squealing orgasm. She returned to laying on her back. Now he lay on his side, staring at her body as they talked.

He asked her about the sleeping pill and she described how knocked out she had been. "I don't remember anything from when I got into bed till just now, it was such a deep sleep. That should do me for a few days." As they talked, Ethan placed a hand on her ribs. She didn't respond. He moved it to softly cup a breast, but just briefly. Next, he slowly slid it over her ribs, her stomach and her navel, stopping to tease her belly button. He moved lower, approaching her mound.

"Okay Darling, don't stray too far now. Just stay on the outside, okay!" A finger settled on her clitoris. "Here?" he asked.

"Okay!" she replied breathlessly, "Just briefly!" His finger tip danced on her bud, driving waves of sensations into her. A girl at school had let him finger her and she had directed him to her clit. Ethan had been thrilled by that experience. Now he heard a series of soft groans coming from his mother's closed mouth. All too aware that things might escalate, Mary took his hand and pulled it to her breast. "Thank you Darling, that was very nice.".

Ethan went to school, walking on air after a night which included two fucks, licking pussy and being wanked off. He wished he could tell someone but he knew that it was dynamite and that he must share it with no one.

Just before ten that same morning, the doorbell rang. Mary opened it to find her ex-husband standing there. "Just passing. Thought I'd leave a few more pictures." he said.

"Oh, okay! Come in!" she said, keen to see some more of his sex images. In the kitchen, they had tea and talked before he produced the photos. He handed a thin wad to Mary. "Wow, that one makes your cock look big! Hey, that's me your sticking it in. My tits look great in that picture. Oh! Wow! That's a naughty one. That's a lot of semen on her face! Oh, gosh! Can she fit a dildo that size in her? And more pussy portraits. One, two, three. You know, she has got a lovely photogenic vagina. Me again, legs open ready and waiting to be filled by you. And there you are – in me! I don't know how you managed to snap some of these. Wow! I wasn't expecting that one – a coloured girl tonguing a pussy!"

He grinned, pleased and aroused by her reactions. "She doesn't know I've copied that one. It's from her bisexual days. The girl is a lesbian she met on holiday. That's how she became bi-sexual." Mary was still somewhat aroused from last night. Now, she was getting very wet between her legs again.

"Excited?" she asked.

"Very!" he told her. "Go down on me?" she asked.

"And then we fuck?" he replied.

"Of course!" She led the way to the guest room. Within minutes they were both naked and his head was between her wide open thighs. He was licking and probing her very wet gash. Mary groaned, revelling in the raunchiness of her night and day of sex. He was still tonguing her when she had her first climax. He licked for a while longer before filling her pussy with hard cock. She fleetingly compared his size to Ethan and smiled at herself for doing so.

"Did you fuck last night?" Mary asked for effect. "Yes!" he gasped "after I'd brought her off with my mouth." Mary pictured it in her mind.

"And this morning?" she uttered breathlessly.

"I pulled her onto me from behind and pounded her awake with a good hard shag! She came like an opera singer!"

It wasn't long before the hard cock thrusting into her added to the sex talk and the thoughts of last night had Mary singing out her next orgasm. He was pushed for time so once he knew he had given Mary some satisfaction, he let his guard drop and pushed his ejaculation into his ex-wife. He had no idea that his semen was mixing with someone else's but Mary knew and it added to her exhilaration.

He rolled off her and lay beside her. They were both silent, reflecting on the passion that had just been quenched. Eventually Mary asked "Is this working for you?"

He nodded immediately. "Very much so! You?"

She paused then said "Yeah, it's good – partly because it's not my only sex. Pretty wife not a problem?"

He expected that question. "No! She won't detect any change in my desires. We just need to keep it controlled, stay sensible." Mary agreed.

After he had gone, she looked at the pictures again then she phoned her male prostitute guy. She booked three hours for the next night that Ethan was away. She needed a fairly lengthy session to deal with some of her cravings that had been fuelled by the recent sex.

A few days later, Mary was alone at home and the door bell rang. To her surprise, it was pretty wife. Mary welcomed her in and they had coffee. Pretty wife explained that she had picked out some sex pictures to share. Mary hid the fact that her ex had already brought some more.

On being handed the pictures, Mary was urged to go through them there and then. She asked if pretty wife was okay about being seen naked in sexually explicit pictures. "Hell yes! I love it. It gives me a buzz, especially if I am watching the person who's looking at them.

Mary started to view the pictures. "Oh, gosh, that pose makes your breasts look huge. And I like the position too. Well, that's a bit gymnastic of you but I can see why you like penetration that way. Oh, it's on your face, I see. He used to do it onto my bush, come on me there. Oh, and the mouth-full picture. He made me pose like that once. Hey, sorry, are you okay me telling you about my times with him?"

1...345678