MidMo Ballers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait for what?" I asked.

"To get off. You see how my tits look?"

"Yeah."

"That's exactly how they looked when the top of my dress popped open in front of David. I was leaning over his desk to have him look at a document I was working on and all of a sudden, pop. My tits just burst right out of the front of my dress," she said as she turned and entered a doorway which looked like a storeroom. She walked into the room and found a place on a shelf to set the phone, allowing her to back up so I could see all of her. She grinned at me and pulled on the front of the dress, spreading the zipper all the way down. With a little coax, the bottom of the zipper came undone as well. "Did I tell you my dress was open all the way to work?"

"No. You didn't."

"It was. I'm sure some guys got some nice eyefuls," she said with a grin as she slipped the dress all the way off. "God, I wish you were here to fuck me," she said softly as she stepped back and sat on a pile of Xerox paper boxes. She lifted her legs and spread them for me to see her wet pussy. "Come on sweetie. Let me see your dick."

"Here?"

"Why not? There's what half a dozen people in your building? Who's gonna see? Besides me, and I WANT to see it," she said as she started to push her finger in and out of herself, slowly doing what I wanted to do right then. "Come on. Let me see."

"Okay," I said, standing up and looking around the cubicle farm to see if anyone was walking around. I undid my belt and the front of my pants, letting them fall down to my knees. I pushed my briefs down and then sat back in my chair. I moved my phone around until I could prop it up so it was showing my wife my dick.

"Oh yeah. So much better," she moaned softly as she stroked her finger in and out of herself. "Stroke it for me." I started to rub my dick with my hand, watching my wife pleasure herself as she sat on the boxes. "SHIT!" she squeaked suddenly, almost drowning out the sound of the door opening. She quickly closed her thighs together and tried to cover her tits with one arm, her other hand still between her thighs. "Oh my god! David!" she said in surprise.

"Lacy! Oh damn! I'm sorry!" he said quickly. I couldn't see him from where the phone was, but I suspected he was trying to exit the room.

"David. Stop. Please," Lacy said, getting up and quickly walking out of the picture. "It's okay. Honest," she said as she pulled him back to where I could see. She didn't pull him around to where she had been sitting, but was now on the end of the stack. I could see her holding his arms so he couldn't back up again. "You kind of caught me trying to relieve some tension."

"Some tension?"

"Yeah. You know. When my dress popped open? It kind of got me turned on. I came in here to get some relief, if you know what I mean?"

"Yeah. I think so," he said, no longer trying to back up, his eyes traveling up and down my wife's body.

"You like what you see?"

"Uh. Yeah. Damn."

"You wanna touch 'em?" she asked quietly, lifting his hands with hers, placing them on her bare breasts.

"I shouldn't," he stammered.

"But you want to."

"Uh. Yeah," he said, now gently squeezing her breasts as she stood in front of him. I saw her hands move to the front of his pants, his hands quickly pulling from her tits to hold her hands. "Lacy. What are you doing?"

"Fair is fair, right? I mean you're looking at all my goodies, don't I get to see yours too?" she said, moving his hands back to her breasts.

"I. Uh. I guess," he said as she went back to his pants. She undid the front and let them slide down his legs, leaving his obvious bulge covered by a pair of boxers. She slowly pushed then down until his dick popped free and his boxers could slide down his legs with his pants. She wrapped both hands around his dick and slowly started to stroke it. "If we get caught..."

"I know. Kinda dangerous, isn't it? Makes it even more exciting."

"Oh damn," he groaned as she worked her hands on his dick.

"You wanna help me?"

"Help you?"

"Help me come?" she asked, reaching up for one of his hands and slowly sliding it down her body until she could press it between her legs. She backed up the last half step and sat down on the boxes, lifting her knees and pushing them apart. She still held his hand against her pussy. "Go ahead. Stroke me. I really wanna come. You don't have to be afraid. I'm not going to tell."

"Oh my god," he moaned as she let her head fall back, both of her hands now on his dick again.

"Oh. That feels so nice. But I really want to feel both your hands on my tits."

"I can't do that and this both," he said quietly.

"That's okay. We can fix that," she said, gently pulling him closer to her.

"You're not going to..." he asked as my wife rubbed his dick head around her wet lips.

"No. I'm not," she whispered, pressing his cock against her lips. "But this can feel almost as good, for both of us."

"OH damn," he said as he started to rock his hips, his dick sliding along my wife's pussy, his mushroom head bouncing over her clit with each stroke.

"That's it. That's just perfect," she moaned as he kept stroking, his fingers pulling and twisting her nipples.

"Oh god. This is going to make me come," he groaned.

"So let it."

"But where?"

My wife tilted her head back to look at him. "All over me," she said with a grin. "Come on. Give it all to me. Just pretend that you're pushing this cock right in and out of my pussy. Just fuck me with it until you cum."

I sat there watching him thrusting his hips, her thighs blocking the sight of his cock stroking across her pussy, but I didn't need a road map to know what she was doing. It was something we'd done many times over the years when actual intercourse wasn't a good idea. My hand stroked gently up and down my cock as he thrust against my wife's pussy. I could see him tugging and twisting her nipples as her big soft tits tried to bounce and wiggle.

"That's it. Your gonna make me come. Come with me honey. Come with me," she moaned as he thrust his cock along her pussy lips. I could see her arms and legs start to tremble and in moments she was in the midst of her climax. Her whole body trembled and shuddered for long seconds before I saw him groan and jerk. I could see white streamers of cum spraying up from between her legs, hitting her stomach and the bottom of her tits as he came on her body. "Ohhhh yeah," she said softly, moving her hand from between her legs to stroke his cum around her stomach. "Mmmmmmm, you had a lot saved up for me."

"Uh. Damn," he panted, standing between her legs as she let them down and wrapping them around him to hold them together.

"I bet you would have liked to do that inside me, wouldn't you?"

"Uh. Um. I wouldn't cheat on my wife like that."

"Uh huh. Of course," my wife said with a grin. "But it wouldn't be cheating if she was part of it, now would it?"

"Oh. Um. No. But she's not into girls," he stammered.

"Is she into nice, big, fat cocks?" my wife asked with a grin. "I know where she could get one. If you want yours in me that is."

"I. I'm not sure..."

"Sure you do. You know exactly what I'm suggesting. Just a little fun between friends, right? No work, no pressure. Just you and your wife having a nice casual personal get together with my husband and me. You could strip me as naked as I am now and put this nice cock anywhere you want."

"I don't know if... I mean. I'm not sure she'd go for something like that."

"No? Too bad. I mean I don't know how many times I can get away with my dress flashing my tits at you before someone catches on. You do want to play with them again, don't you? Suck on em. Squeeze em? Maybe even feel 'em wrapped around your hard dick? That'd be nice, wouldn't it?"

"Oh god yes."

"Well, you can make that happen. All you have to do is convince your wife to play a bit with my husband. We can do anything she agrees to do with him. So it's all up to you. Maybe Saturday night?"

"Saturday? Uh."

"Why don't you come over for dinner. If it works out, it does, if not... well let's just hope it does."

"Yeah. Okay," she said as she let go of him with her feet. He stepped back and pulled his pants up and fixed them. "I better let you get dressed."

"Uh huh. I could explain being naked in here, but not with you here too."

"Oh. Yeah. Right. Okay. I'll see you later," he stammered as he moved away. I heard the door open and close and then saw my wife get up and walk around to where she started.

"Well. Did you cum all over your shirt yet?" my wife asked as she sat on the boxes again in front of the camera.

"Uh. No."

"So what do you think? Wanna fuck his cute little wife? Don't say no, because I know how you LOVE young pussy!"

"Yeah. Okay."

"We'll have to see what he can do. Maybe it'll happen and maybe it won't. Oh by the way, Gabrielle texted and invited us to dinner. She's the one that Shelly said could give us some pointers."

"Oh. Okay."

"We're supposed to meet them at Ray's."

"The restaurant?"

"UH huh. Five thirty."

"Okay. I can meet you there."

"Hey honey?"

"Yeah?" I asked as she lifted her legs and stroked her pussy again. "I so wanna get fucked now."

"Soon," I answered.

"Hey hon?"

"Yeah?" I asked, expecting her to be ready to sign off.

"You have company?"

"Huh?" I asked questioningly.

"Behind you. You have company."

I spun around in my chair, my pants still around my ankles and my hand on my dick to see one my coworkers, Cassidy, standing in the opening of my cubicle, one hand pressing her skirt between her legs, the other pushed up under her blouse. "OH SHIT! Cassidy!" I cried in surprise.

"OH fuck. Sorry!" she squeaked as she disappeared from my cubicle. I heard the chair squeak in her cubicle next to mine.

"I think I'll let you deal with that," my wife said from behind me.

I turned around again to face her. "Yeah. Shit," I groaned.

"Feel free," my wife said quietly.

"Huh?"

"You just watched David and me. Feel free. You can tell me about it at dinner."

"Uh. Sure. Okay," I said as she sat up and picked up the phone.

She blew me a kiss on the screen and then hung up. I stood up, pulled my briefs and pants back up, took a deep breath and then stepped around from my cubicle to Cassidy's. "I'm really sorry," I said as I stepped into her cubicle. "I didn't realize anyone was here."

"Um. It's okay," she said as she turned her chair so she was facing me. "I probably shouldn't have been eavesdropping," she added, her cheeks slightly pink in embarrassment, her eyes fastened on the hard-on my slacks were having trouble hiding.

"I just wanted to be sure that... well... That there weren't going to be any HR issues or anything."

"HR? Oh. No. Not from me," she answered quickly.

"Okay. Good. Well. Um. I guess I better get back to work."

"Yeah. Sure," she agreed as I stepped away from her cubicle. I stepped back into my own and sat down. I put my phone back into my shirt pocket and tried to think about work. "Ben?" I heard Cassidy say over the cubicle wall a few short minutes later.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask a personal question?"

"Sure."

"That was your wife, wasn't it?"

I paused for several seconds. "Yeah. It was."

"Um. Do you guys do that a lot?"

"Do what?" I asked.

"Have sex with other people?" she asked, standing in the entrance to my cubicle again.

I turned to face her. "Actually, this is all pretty new to us."

"So. You just kind of decided you wanted to have sex with other people and started doing it?"

"Actually, it was my wife's fault," I answered her.

"Your wife's fault?" she asked curiously. "How could it be her fault?"

"She got us hooked up with this paintball club. Only thing is, paintball wasn't the kind of ball they were interested in. It turned out it was a swingers club, and paintball was just one of the games they played to make partner swapping more interesting."

"So, you guys just started trading partners around?"

"No. Not so much. The paintball game ended up...oh hell. This is really kind of awkward."

"I suppose. Can't be much more awkward than getting caught jacking off online with your wife at work."

"Yeah. There is that."

"So?"

"So, she ended up tied up without anything on in the enemy's fort. I got shot and taken in there and she was tied spread eagle on a bench with a vibrator stuffed in her pussy, climaxing like crazy."

"So she didn't have sex with other guys?"

"Oh yeah. She did."

"And you?"

I took a deep breath. "Yeah. About three different women." I sighed.

"So you two just decided you liked doing it after that?"

"Not exactly. We have a sex therapist now. She's helping us through all this. But what Lacy decided really turns her on is showing off for other guys. The therapist says that her desire to have sex with them will develop shortly, but for now, she loves teasing them."

"Oh. You don't sound thrilled."

"I'm not. I guess I can deal with watching her show off. Hell, it turns me on watching her flashing guys too, but I'm not so into watching her being screwed by other guys. She's not exactly into watching me screwing other women either."

"I see. I guess that makes sense."

"You thinking you want to expand outside the bedroom?" I asked.

"I have to admit I was damn turned on by what was happening."

"Yeah. Well. I'm sorry again. I didn't expect anyone to be here."

"Yeah. I understand. I guess if I was sitting at my desk masturbating that I'd be a bit embarrassed to be seen too."

I could feel myself blushing at her comment as she stood there watching me. Without another word, she stepped out of the cubicle and I heard her sit down in her chair again. I tried to get back to work without much luck, and was even more distracted when a pair of small white bikini panties flew over the partition between us. "What the hell?" I asked myself, bending down to pick up her panties. I stood up and walked the few steps out of my cubicle to hers. I stepped into the entry way and saw her sitting, completely naked, leaned back in her chair with her legs propped up on her desk. She had a finger slowly pumping in and out of her pussy, looking up at me as if waiting for me.

"Took you long enough," she said.

"Long enough?"

"I figured you heard me getting undressed. I finally threw my panties over to get your attention."

"Well. You definitely got my attention," I answered, looking her body up and down. She wasn't thin, but not fat either. I guess you'd call her thick. Probably a thirty-two in waist or so, with slightly wider hips. Her breasts were moderately large, maybe a full C cup or slightly larger. Her pussy was framed by a substantial mat of blonde curls covering her mound and extending down around her full round lips and protruding inner labia.

"So. I've never done anything like this before. How do we do this?" she asked nervously.

"I guess that depends on what this is?"

"I want you to take me. Have sex with me."

"Now?"

She nodded wordlessly. "My husband hasn't touched me in months. Your cock... it looked so...inviting. We don't have to do much, but I'd really like to feel it inside me."

"You're sure? I mean, there's no going back. Once you do this, there isn't any undoing."

"I know," she said as she put her feet down. She stepped around the end of her desk and over to me. She reached for my shirt and started to unbutton it, working from the top down. She tried to pull my shirt off without removing my tie and then gave up and pulled my tie off. "Somehow that didn't work as well as what I expected."

"What? The tie?"

"Yeah," she said, pushing my shirt off now. "I've seen them use it for a handle in the movies."

"Yeah. Real life isn't the movies," I said as she moved her hands to my belt. In moments she had my belt undone and was pushing my pants down. She pushed my briefs down and then backed up to the edge of her desk. She sat on the edge of the desk and sat waiting, leaning back on her extended arms. "You're sure?"

"I'm sure."

"You don't want to start with something less."

"No. I want you to come take me before I can change my mind," she said quietly.

I shuffled the two steps over to her and guided my cock head to her pussy. Up and down I rubbed, spreading her juices around my head before nestling it into the entrance to her depths. "Last chance," I whispered.

"Take me. Please?" she practically begged.

I firmly pressed my hips towards her, feeling the pressure build on the crown of my head before suddenly slipping into her. I slid several inches into her before I felt her lips grabbing at my unlubricated shaft. I pulled back and pressed in again, getting another inch or so into her. It took half a dozen strokes before I was easily sliding my full length into her. I reached for her breasts, cupping them both and gently squeezing and kneading them as I stroked in and out of her pussy.

"Oh my god yes," she moaned softly, looking down at my shaft appearing and disappearing into her. In and out I thrust, quickly working up the slope towards climax that my wife started with her play with David.

"Damn. You feel good."

"Uh. Fuck. You too," she grunted as I drove into her faster. I let go of her right breast and moved my hand down to her pussy, letting my thumb stroke her clit as I plunged in and out of her vaginal depths. Her now free tit bounced and wiggled enticingly as our bodies slammed together.

I was struggling to hold back my own much too quick climax, trying to bring her off first. I felt her legs start to tremble slightly against my sides and then heard her moan long and deep. Her pussy clenched around my stroking dick and I let myself go. In only a few more strokes my body felt the extreme urgency, pumping my shaft in and out of its own accord.

"Fuck!" she gasped as my body bucked hard, jamming my cock fully into her and my head against her cervix. A huge gush of cum pumped into her, followed by half a dozen more, leaving me standing between her legs, panting and gasping for breath. She pushed herself up and pulled her body against mine, trapping her tits against my bare chest. She wrapped her legs around mine, holding us together so I wouldn't pull out of her. My body continued to twitch and jerk occasionally for several minutes as we held each other, my cock slowly softening inside her. "Thank you," she finally whispered. "That felt wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Felt like you did too."

"I did," I admitted.

"Can you tell me something. Honestly, I mean."

"Sure."

"Do you think I'm good looking?"

"Yeah," I said with a shrug. "You always look pretty when you come into work, and now seeing you naked, yeah, I think you're good looking."

She was silent a long time before whispering again. "John doesn't. He thinks I'm too fat."

"You're not fat," I whispered back. "There's all kinds of body types. Yours is just a little rounder than some others. But fat? Not in my book."

"That's sweet of you," she answered, finally letting her arms and legs loosen from around me. "I guess we better get dressed before someone finds us like this."

"Yeah. Probably," I agreed, letting her finally let go of me. I stepped back and pulled my pants up while she slipped off the desk. She moved around her chair and started dressing, starting with the bra. I stepped around behind her as she was fastening the little hook fasteners. I moved her hands and then unfastened them again, pulling her bra off. I tossed it onto the desk. "If you want to get his attention, try being a little more spontaneous and alluring. A bra like that hides all your sexiest parts."

"I can't go without a bra."

"You can. You just choose not to."

She turned in my arms and looked up at me, still naked. "So if your wife came home without a bra on, you wouldn't be angry?"