MidMo Ballers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,422 Followers

"Not as long as she tells me she did it to tease me because she's horny for me," I answered, reaching past her for her blouse. "He doesn't have to know someone else just took his place for a little while."

I helped her put her arms in her blouse and then closed it, slowly buttoning the buttons. When I finished I reached to each breast and gently stroked my fingers up and down over her nipples until they poked the material out. "Yeah. That's definitely an invitation."

"You're sure about this?"

"Yeah. Pretty sure. If he ignores this, he's just not a human male!" I said with a grin as I handed her her skirt. "Let me go get you your panties."

"No. Leave 'em," she said as she stepped into her skirt. "If I don't wear any then it'd be easier for you to play with my pussy, wouldn't it?"

"Yeah. It would. Do you WANT me to?"

"Yeah. I do," she said as she stepped to me again, pressing herself against me. "I'm under no illusions here. You had sex with me. It wasn't love, it wasn't emotional at all other than naked desire. I can live with that. If we're both here and you want to play, all you have to do is say so. I'm ready any time you are."

"Uh. Okay. Thank you."

"Now. I better go before I change my mind and put that bra back on. I hope I don't show off too much on the way home."

"I think you're showing just the perfect amount," I answered her. She stepped to me, gave me a hug and walked away, leaving me half dressed, and half of her clothing behind. I hoped that her husband wasn't as dense as I thought he might be.

I pulled into the restaurant parking lot, not sure what I was going to tell my wife. I'd kind of already broken the rules we set down, and it was only the second day. It didn't take me long to find her sitting next to a tall, thin dark woman and across from a pretty normal looking guy. I walked over to their table.

"Hey honey. This is Gabrielle and Eddie," my wife said, motioning to the two sitting at the table.

"Eddie," I said, shaking his hand before turning to Gabrielle. She was indeed tall and thin, moderately dark skinned, about the color of lightly creamed coffee. Her chest was easily as big as my wife's, with her nipples already prominently poking out the thin top she had on. She was almost the complete opposite of her husband who was almost pasty white with red hair and modestly heavy build. I wouldn't call him fat. Hell, if I did he might break me in half. No, his size was all muscle. I took Gabrielle's hand and shook it before she stood up from her chair and stepped to me, giving me a strong full body hug.

"Nice to meet you Ben. Lacy has been telling us all about you."

"OH? Good things I hope," I answered as the two of us sat back down.

"Most of what she's said sounds very good," Gabrielle said with a grin.

"So. Honey. Did you take care of your friend at work? Cassidy isn't it?"

"Yeah. It is," I said a little nervously.

"He was playing with me on the phone at work and didn't know she was there. When I looked past him I could see her with her hand pushing her skirt between her legs and a hand up under her blouse."

"Ohhhhh. Someone was turned on!"

"How could she not be, with my husband's dick on full display," my wife said with an impish grin.

"I don't know. Maybe I should find out a little later. What do you think honey?" she asked her husband.

"It's fine with me if it's fine with her," he answered.

"Well. We might just have to make it fine with her, won't we?"

"I'm game," he answered, looking at my wife. "You look like you have tits almost as big as my wife's."

"From what I heard, she enjoys showing them just as much," Gabrielle answered. "Anyway, we were just talking about some of the smarts of flashing. The dress, it's a wonderful idea. If the goal is a complete obvious and public flash, it's a nice idea. Most of the time we don't want to do this. We want our audience small. One or two guys. I personally prefer to flash Eddie first and if I can work it in, then let another guy get a peek. Like that guy over there. He's been staring at me for the last ten minutes. He doesn't think his wife notices, but I wouldn't count on it. From where he's sitting, I'm pretty sure he can look right up my skirt."

"So, in the dark, what can he see?" my wife asked.

"I'm intentionally wearing a very small white thong panty. It's easy to see against my dark skin. There, see. Got his attention. All I did was push my legs apart a little farther. Now I'm going to flirt with him a little. Watch his face."

With that she moved one hand up to her mouth and gently nibbled on the top of a fingernail, her head tilted down slightly and her eyes looking straight at him. I couldn't see him since he was behind and off to my right, but the smile she gave let me know she'd connected. Watching him, she moved her hand slowly, sliding it off the table and under it. "I'm hiking my skirt up a little higher so I can spread my legs more. Oh yeah. He's definitely watching now. I hope his wife appreciates what I'm going to do next because when they get home he's gonna want a piece of pussy."

"What are you going to do?" my wife whispered.

"I just pulled the thong aside. He can't see my pussy very well under the table, just too dark, but he'll definitely see this," she said before the expression on her face changed. She closed her eyes and let her mouth hang open ever so slightly, licking her lips slowly all the way around. "Ohhhhhh god I love teasing like this," she whispered before she pulled her hand from her lap. She looked at me and then reached over, taking my hand. "Kiss my hand."

I lifted her hand to my lips and quickly smelled her pussy on her fingers. "You were playing with yourself under the table."

"Uh huh. I had two fingers stuffed in my pussy, which you are now kissing. The guy at the table is wishing he was you right now. I can see his hand in his lap trying to readjust his hard-on. You see. For me, this is fun. Not a lot of risk and as Ben can tell you, I'm very turned on right now."

"So, do you do more public exhibition?" my wife asked.

"Depends on my mood. Sometimes it's very public. I've accidently lost my skirt on the street before, and in a store. Sometimes I'll ask my husband to get something for me in a store and then open the changing room door so that I expose anyone that's out there. We have a code word though. He'll say this is silliness if there are children around. We don't want to get arrested for flashing kids. But if it's just adults, as long as you make it look like an accident, you usually won't get turned in. But it has to be something you can cover up quickly."

"Have you ever had sex in public?"

"We have. We made love on a picnic table in the park one time. I was wearing loose shorts and a tank top, and he could just push the shirt up, pull the shorts aside and I was all his. Speaking of which, I think it's time to give our horny voyeur a little more to think about. He's still trying to look up my skirt, but it's way too dark," she said as she shifted her arms on the table. Her thumb slowly stroked up and down her right nipple, slowly coaxing it to harden more. She definitely couldn't have a bra on with that much showing. "Yeah. I've got his attention to my tits now," she said before she blew him a little kiss. The top of her dress had a deep cut down the front, held together by a series of crisscross strings. I could see her dark cleavage through the gap. She shifted her arms again, squeezing her tits together, pushing more of her ample breasts into the gap. She was interrupted in whatever she was going to do by the arrival of our waiter, who was having a hard time concentrating on taking our order with my wife and Gabrielle's cleavage on display.

"Now watch. I'm going to reach for my purse. When I sit back up, my nipple will be sticking out. Let's see how long it takes him to see it." She bent over to reach the floor next to her, digging in her purse for something. When she sat up, the top of her dress was pulled slightly to one side, exposing her left nipple. "Not yet. Not yet. There it is. He sees it now," she said with a giggle. She looked down and acted startled, as if I'd just told her she was exposed, and quickly adjusted the top of her dress to cover herself. "Now. Lacy. You try. See that guy about three tables over, behind Eddie?"

"Yeah. But he isn't paying any attention to me at all."

"Trust me he is. Watch his eyes. He doesn't turn his head, but he keeps looking over at you with his eyes."

"Oh yeah. I see it now," my wife said after about a minute.

"Good. Now, very slowly, inch the zipper down lower. Far enough down so that it's down below nipple height."

"Okay," she said, reaching up to the zipper and pulling it down about two inches. She tugged it three times pulling it down over six inches. "He's definitely noticed," she whispered.

"Act like you're talking to Eddie. Don't look at him. Just keep playing with the zipper pull. Inch it down a little farther. That's good. Now, drop your napkin on the floor and reach down for it. When you do, squeeze your left breast and make it pop out. When you sit up, frown like it wasn't intended and flash a little more of it as you fix your dress top."

My wife bent over and when she sat back up her breast was hanging half out of the dress top, her nipple clearly visible. She looked down at her breast, frowned and pulled the top out, exposing more of her breast before tucking her tit back into the top.

"There you go. Not a single person realized that you just intentionally flashed that guy. Not so hard, is it?"

"It's not as much in your face as I was trying."

"Oh there's room for that too. We should go shopping after dinner."

"Shopping?"

"Uh huh. Clothing stores have so many opportunities. If it's not overly busy, you can get completely naked and walk around the racks. You can flash from the changing rooms. Sometimes we even have some quick sex."

"In a store?"

"Oh yeah," she said. "Now. I want you to get up and walk around the table. Whisper something to him and then sit back down. When you sit down, hike your dress up a few more inches. Enough to let you spread your legs. Don't make it obvious, but when you sit, spread your legs and give him a look."

My wife nodded, got up and stepped around the table. She kissed my cheek and then stepped back to her seat. I could see her hike her skirt up a half a dozen inches before she sat down.

"That's it. You really got his attention. See how he's looking? Now watch this," Gabrielle said as she reached over into my wife's lap. I saw her eyes close for a second and, while I couldn't see it, it didn't take any imagination to know what she had just done. "Yeah. That got his attention," she said, pulling her hand from my wife's lap as the waiter came towards our table with our food. I couldn't help but notice how he tried to look down my wife's dress top as he served us.

Conversation lagged as we ate, finally finishing. My wife tugged the zipper slightly farther, giving the waiter an even better view. As he set the check down, and started to collect the plates, my wife arched her back and both nipples pushed out the gap of the zipper. She let both nipples protrude in full view while he looked, taking a LONG time to gather up our dishes. As he finally straightened up, she reached to her dress top and subtly pulled it back together over her chest.

"Very nice move," Gabrielle said softly after he left. "That little display even got me turned on. Did you see how big the bulge in his pants was getting?"

"How could I miss it," she answered with a smile.

With the bill paid, we headed out to the parking lot. We left my wife's car at the restaurant for the time being, and headed to the mall across town. Gabrielle settled into my car with me and my wife, at Gabrielle's suggestion, rode with Eddie.

"So. Shelly tells me that you like to play with other women?"

"At the moment that seems to be the advantage for me."

"And that was what, what was her name, was all about?"

"Cassidy? Yeah. That was kind of unplanned."

"But not unappreciated?"

"Definitely not."

"And you're okay with men playing with your wife?"

"I don't have any choice."

"I didn't ask that. And yes, you do have a choice. So?"

"I'm better with it if it's not a total stranger. It bothered me a lot less to see David cumming on her body than it did those two strangers in the adult store cumming on her face."

"Ohhhh. I might have to hear that story. But another time I think," she said as we drove along the interstate. "So. Do you consider my husband and I to be strangers?"

"I get the feeling you're asking if it's okay with me for your husband to have sex with my wife."

"And me with you."

I took a breath and let it out. "He seems like a nice guy. I just worry about her being raped, though it'd be pretty hard to prove rape if she's been flashing them her privates."

"It's not, actually. But it's still a concern. I don't think she'd consider it rape if a strange man fucked her after she'd been flashing him. I'd actually think that she'd welcome it."

"Yeah. I've thought that's where this is heading."

"You don't sound pleased."

"None of this was actually my idea. I'm just trying to find a way to deal with it all."

"And dealing with it is having sex with other women?"

"Yeah. I suppose so."

"If it's worth anything, I was where Lacy is now. Flashing everyone and hoping for some hot guy to make my body sing. That lasted until I got an STD. Now we're MUCH more careful about who we have relations with. I told her this, but it won't sink in for a while. Now I like flashing, both my husband and some strangers. But I get the most out of getting Eddie all turned on. Then we find someplace semi public to have sex."

"Yeah? And that's fulfilling?"

"More than you can know. That doesn't mean we still don't have sex at home, or that we don't participate in swapping parties, but we don't do strangers any longer."

"That to me makes a lot more sense."

"Then you need to tell her that. If not, you're going to go through what we did, and it wasn't fun. Some STD's don't ever go away, and then you're stuck on the outside looking in. The club doesn't allow anyone with a lingering or long term STD at any of their events."

"Sounds like a smart idea."

"It's the only way to keep something like this going these days," she said. "Turn in here," she said as Eddie slowed down in front of me. "Just so we're clear. You're fine with Eddie screwing your wife?"

"Yeah. I guess so." I nodded.

"And you're fine screwing me?"

"Definitely," I answered as we pulled into a couple parking spaces towards the edge of the parking lot.

"Then why don't you come around and help me out of the car. I have something for you to take care of," she said as she opened the car door. I climbed out, stuffed the keys in my pocket and walked around to her side of the car. I reached a hand in and helped her up out of the car, where she stood in the open doorway. She hiked her skirt slowly up her legs until she had the hem practically to her waist. "I won't be needing these, and you might as well see what you're getting into, so why don't you take them off?"

"Um. Sure," I said, kneeling down on one knee in front of her and reaching for her panties.

"You two coming?" I heard Eddie call from a few spots away.

"In a minute honey. He's taking care of something for me," she called back as I slid her panties down. She lifted her feet, one at a time, letting me work the tiny underwear over her high heels. She set her feet down, at least a foot and a half apart, allowing me to see her shaved mound and dark outer lips. She had only a little bit of inner labia protruding, which was pressed up tightly to her lips. She reached down with one hand and stroked her fingers back and forth across her lips. "Fuck I'm already horny as hell," she said before dropping the dress. "Shelly says you're a good fuck. I hope she's right."

"I'll have to take her word for it," I said as I stood up. She stepped away from the car and I closed the door and locked it. She looped her arm through mine and we walked arm in arm to their car, where Eddie was standing, one hand under my wife's dress, clearly playing with her pussy.

"All taken care of?" he asked his wife.

"For the moment," she said with a smile. "So. You two should shop together, and we will. First off, I wanna show Lacy a few tricks, so why don't we go down to that little lingerie place. You know the one I mean," she said to her husband.

"I definitely do," he answered with a grin, clearly expecting something worth looking forward to.

We walked arm in arm behind Eddie and my wife. We got a few admiring looks from guys as we walked down the corridors of the mall, Gabrielle's nipples clearly protruding through the silky material of her dress. After some time we turned into a little lingerie shop on the second floor of the mall. Gabrielle walked us towards a rack of bras and selected two. "Now Lacy. This is what you do. Go into the changing room back there and strip. Then call to Eddie to bring you a larger size. That'll get the attention of the men sitting over there, waiting. When Eddie brings you the bra, he'll open the door part way. Make sure you step as close to the gap in the door as you can. That'll draw even more attention. Now here's the important part. Eddie's done this before, so he knows exactly how to do it. Ben, you'll need to do this at some point. When he closes the door, he'll push it closed. As he does it, he'll slip a tag into the latch. That'll keep it from latching. Then all she needs to do is drop the bra and bend over to pick it up. Her butt hits the door and it swings all the way open. Honey, you have to act the part here. Stand there and try to cover yourself for a few seconds before stepping all the way out of the changing room to get the door. These doors swing all the way back, so if you bump it hard enough it'll swing open. Too hard and it'll bounce open and then swing closed again."

"What do I do after?" my wife asked.

She grinned. "Get dressed and come out blushing."

With more than a little hesitation, she walked to the line of changing rooms across the back of the store, with Eddie following behind. This would be by far the most daring and public exhibition she's done. While the adult store was daring, the small number of people involved, to me at least, made it easier. Here she was going to be flashing at least half a dozen strange guys and a few women. Gabrielle and I stood at a rack watching as Eddie took his seat. It only took a few short minutes before she called to him and he got up and walked past us, a little grin on his face. He walked back with the new bra and stepped to her door. He opened it several inches, enough for us, and at least three of three guys waiting, to see that she was completely naked. As predicted, their attention was riveted on her changing room door. Eddie stepped back over and sat down again. Several seconds passed and then we saw the door spring open, my wife standing, bent over, her bare ass and pussy thrusting out at us. She quickly straightened up and turned to face us, a surprised squeal coming from her. She stood in full view, one arm across her tits while the other, holding the bra tried to hide her pussy. She started to reach for her dress, hanging on a hook next to her, which completely exposed her tits, and then moved her hand back as if grabbing it exposed her too much. She then tried to reach for the door with the hand that held the bra, leaning out toward us. She pulled her hand away from her tits to hold the doorframe while she stretched for the door handle that was nearly three feet away from her. Her motion left her completely exposed, slightly bent, so her tits swung tantalizingly and her feet spread to balance herself.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,422 Followers