MidMo Ballers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn," I groaned as I watched her make two attempts at the door before she finally grabbed it and pulled it closed. By then the salesgirl was making a mad dash for the changing rooms. I could hear my wife talking through the door, saying how embarrassed she was, and the salesgirl saying how sorry she was. The eyes of every man in the place were glued to her as she walked out of the changing room, telling the little salesgirl that it wasn't her fault and that she was fine. Moments later she headed out of the store with Eddie following close behind.

"Come on," Gabrielle said, taking my hand and tugging me to follow. We met up down the corridor in front of a little sunglass kiosk.

"God. That was...Intense," my wife whispered.

"You did great. Lot's better than I did the first time. I was so terrified that I just stood there trying to cover myself until the salesgirl closed the door," Gabrielle said with a grin. "So why don't you and Eddie go do a little shopping. See what kind of fun you can have? Eddie's pretty bold, so if he thinks he can get away with it, he'll do about anything. So be prepared for him to unzip you or even pull your dress up and stick his dick into you."

"In the store?"

"Oh honey, trust me. It's worth it!" she said with a grin. "I'm just hoping that I can train your husband to be as bold about it as my Eddie."

I watched them walk away, wondering just what my wife was going to do before Gabrielle looped an arm around my waist and turned me. "So. You wanna see my tits?" she asked quietly as she started walking me back the way we'd come.

"Uh. Yeah. Sure," I said, trying to change gears in my brain.

"It's a lot more fun if you pay attention to me than to think about what your wife is doing with my husband," she whispered. "Concentrate on your partner of the moment or the ladies won't want to play with you."

"It's just kind of new."

"I know. So for the moment you have everything you need in your arms. Let's see how naughty we can get? Wha'd you say?"

"Uh. Sure. Why not."

"That's better," she said, giving me a squeeze from the side. "I think we need to go check out this little furniture store down here."

She guided me into the store and then we wound around the showroom until we reached the bedroom section. She looked around to see who was looking and then pulled the string on her dress top. To my surprise, the string loosened the top enough that she could pull the whole front down and hook it under her bare breasts. They were definitely bigger than Lacy's, easily a triple D, with large round dark areola on the front of each dark orb and almost black nipples protruding from the center. "You like?"

"Yeah. I do," I answered, staring at her mammaries.

"I thought you would. You kind of strike me as a tit man," she said as she walked the few steps to me. She reached out and undid my belt buckle. "Let's see what we have to work with here, shall we?"

"Uh. Sure," I answered, looking around to make sure no one was coming.

"Oh, these'll have to go," she said as she tugged the waistband of my briefs with one hand, holding my slacks up so they didn't fall all the way down with the other. "I think I have just the thing," she said as she buckled my pants back up. "So. Do you wanna flash too? Or just watch?"

"I was always of the opinion that women didn't much care for looking at a bare dick just because."

"That's not true at all. Most women want to look every bit as much as a man, but they don't want to admit it," she said with a laugh as she pulled her top back up. "Let's go see what we can do about those briefs." She led me down to a men's store and guided me back to the cloth curtained changing rooms. "Now just go in there and take everything off. I'll be back in a minute."

"You sure? Everything?"

"Trust me honey. I'm sure."

I shrugged and stepped into one of the booths that reminded me of the ones at the adult store. I hoped we didn't end up in the same position. Not that I'd complain about screwing her that way, but it WAS a bit more public. I pulled off my tie and stuck it in my pocket and then took my shirt off and hung it on the hook on the side wall. I sat on the little bench along the back wall and took my shoes off and then stood up and pulled my pants and my boxer briefs off, hanging my pants on the hook and tossing my briefs on the bench. I stood there awkwardly, completely naked, my dick slowly hardening as my mind replayed the changing room events of the past few days.

"Here. Try these," she said, pulling back the curtain several inches and handing in a wad of bright red material. Through the gap in the curtain, I could see a woman standing, patiently waiting for, presumably her husband to finish. She glanced through the crack and then looked back for a longer look as the view she had of my naked body and mostly hard dick sunk in. "Put those on and let's see how they look."

"Yeah. Right," I said under my breath as I stepped into the tiny men's bikini briefs. I had serious doubts about how well, if at all, they could cover my growing hard-on.

"Well?"

"They're on, but I can't come out there," I said quietly, honestly not wanting to draw attention to myself.

"Why not? You're not going to get bashful all of a sudden, are you?" she said loud enough for anyone close to hear, which was probably her intention.

"With these on? Yeah, a bit. They show more than I'd like."

"Then I absolutely HAVE to see," she answered, pushing the curtain aside. I held my hands over the front of my briefs, my mostly hard cock bulging the front out significantly. "Ohhhhh those look so much better!" she said to me as she squatted down in front of me. She reached for my hands and pushed them away, moving her hand back to the front of my briefs and stroking her fingers along my spandex covered shaft, making it grow even more. I looked past her to the forty something year old woman standing at one of the racks behind her, staring at me. She turned to look at the woman. "He promised for our anniversary that I could pick new underwear for him."

The woman looked a little startled at being spoken directly to. "What do you think?" Gabrielle asked as she turned back, pulling the front of the briefs down a little lower, bunching the material around my dick as she pushed it sideways, my head now pointing towards my hip. She eased the front down until the low top was showing a good portion of my pubic hair. "Yeah. I think lower would be better, don't you?" she asked, looking back to the woman.

"Um. I suppose," she said with a mixture of nervousness and surprise.

"I do too. You stay right here honey. I'll be right back," Gabrielle said with a grin, standing up and leaving me standing with the curtain open, the bikini brief feeling like it was halfway off. I covered my exposure with my hands, giving the woman a pained look that I doubt she saw. She was busy staring at the bulging red material. "Here. Let's try these," Gabrielle said, handing me another wad of cloth, this time white. I took them from her and she closed the curtain, thankfully, though not quite all the way. From where I stood I could see the woman out the gap, and it was pretty clear to me that she could see me as well.

I took a deep breath and pushed down my briefs, letting my now fully hard dick stick out. I could see her cover her mouth as I bent over and stepped out of the briefs, standing completely naked except for my socks. I stepped into the even smaller white brief Gabrielle had handed me and pulled them up, doing my best to try and tuck my dick into the less than adequate underwear. "I don't think this is going to work," I said as I pushed my dick to one side and did my best to cover it with the thin skimpy material. As thin as the material was, I could clearly see my dick through it.

"Let's see," Gabrielle said as she pushed the curtain part way back, not quite as far as last time, but more than far enough for the woman standing at the rack to see all of me. Gabrielle squatted down in front of me again, stroking her fingers across my dick teasingly. "Yes. Much better, don't you think?" she asked, looking back to the woman by the rack. She was still looking over her shoulder at the woman as her fingers, stroking my cock, hooked slightly in the waist band of the briefs, which caused my rock hard dick to slip up out of the material, nearly half of my length completely exposed.

"Oh my," the woman said, staring at my dick.

Gabrielle looked back at me. "Oh. I should say! I'm sorry honey," she said quickly, gently tucking me back into the briefs. "There. Yes. I think these will do fine. Why don't you leave them on? I'll just take the tag off so we can pay for them," she added as she leaned her face towards me. She used her teeth to break the little plastic strip that held the tag to the waistband and then stood up. "You get dressed. I'm going to pick a couple more pairs for you. I think you should wear these ALL the time! Don't you?" she asked the woman as she stepped back, once again giving her a full view of me, my dick showing through the thin white briefs.

"Um. Yes. Definitely," she said as Gabrielle stepped towards her.

"Maybe you should get your husband to wear some?" she said quietly as reached for the curtain to slide it closed.

"I wish." I heard her answer.

I dressed the rest of the way, leaving my tie and boxer briefs off. Gabrielle took my briefs from me and stuffed them in her purse before taking my hand and walking me past the woman by the rack toward the cashier.

"God you got her so turned on," Gabrielle whispered as we waited in line at the checkout.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You didn't see her nipples?"

"How could I miss 'em."

"Got someone else turned on too," she whispered to me. "Let's find someplace we can do something about that."

"Like what?"

She just grinned as we stepped to the counter. She laid the tag of the one pair down and then several more pairs of the same style. "My husband decided to wear this pair," she said to the twenty something salesgirl as she slid the tag toward her. The salesgirl looked over at my crotch and then to my face, quickly blushing slightly.

Gabrielle walked us down to the shoe department, right across the aisle from an extremely busy intimates department and had me stand next to a rack of brassieres. "Just stand here and tell me what you see?" she said before stepping across the wide aisle and standing in front of a foot stool with a mirror under the seat. She stood and admired her shoes for a moment and then bent over to look down at them again. From where I was standing I could see right up under her skirt all the way to her completely bare pussy. Unlike the dark of the restaurant, there would be no doubt what anyone could see between her legs from this position. She turned and winked to me and nodded for me to come over. She led me down an aisle of shoes and looked at several pairs of high heels. "Now we wait," she said to me as she examined the shoes.

It only took a few minutes and there were two guys standing, chatting in the aisle, probably waiting for their wives. Gabrielle winked at me and walked to the aisle. With her looks there was no way these guys didn't see her, and as soon as her back was turned, they were looking her up and down like a piece of fresh meat in the butcher shop. She hiked her skirt a little, looking down at her shoes, as if that would give her a better view. What it definitely did was give the guys a better look! I saw one elbow the other and nod towards Gabrielle. A few seconds later I saw his eyes grow wide as she hiked her skirt a couple inches further, her feet already spread apart as she turned first one shoe and then the other. She dropped her handbag, which flopped over and spilled out several items onto the floor. With a scowl, she squatted down to collect her wayward purse, picking up the lipstick and other items that spilled out. The entire time she was squatting down, her knees were about a foot apart and the growing hard-ons of the two guys were clear testament to just how much she was showing them.

She finally stood after about thirty seconds or so and started down the aisle towards me. She turned back to face them, looking around over the shoe shelves and stopped. She slowly lifted her skirt, pulling the hem up all the way to her waist, exposing herself to the two of them. She dropped her skirt back down and motioned for them to follow, turning around and giving me a wink. "Now you can see why I picked this dress. Come on. Come with me," she said, taking hold of the front of my shirt. There were four aisles that all ended with one short cross aisle along the wall. The cross aisle was set back into a shallow cavity, making it only about twenty feet long, but blocked on both ends by little stub walls. She walked to the end and stood in the intersection of the aisle and the cross aisle. She handed me her handbag and the bag of underwear she bought before turning around. One of the two guys had hesitantly followed her part way down the aisle.

She smiled and reached to her shoulders, sliding the two inch wide straps off her shoulders. The straps slid easily down her arms and the top of the dress fell to her waist, completely exposing her big tits. I thought she was done and was going to pull her top back up when she reached down and eased the skirt up again, bunching the dress around her waist so that she was damn near naked.

"God I wanna be fucked," she whispered loud enough for the guy to hear her, her right hand moving off her dress and reaching between her legs. She stroked her fingers between her legs several times before drawing her fingers out and letting him see her glistening fingers.

She very quickly dropped her dress and pulled her top back up, getting her tits covered again just before a woman walked down the aisle behind the man. "Johnathan?" she asked, clearly the man's wife.

"Yeah?" he asked, turning around with a guilty look on his face.

"What are you doing down here? Staring at women again?"

"Sort of," he answered as she turned to walk away, with him following.

"Okay. Now I do need to be fucked," Gabrielle whispered. "And I know just where to do it." She took back her purse and the bag and then took my hand, leading me to the second floor of the huge store and then back through a number of aisles until we were in a corner behind large racks of outdoor coats. She set down her purse and bag and moments later her dress top was down to her waist. With a little push and wiggle, her dress slid the rest of the way down leaving her in nothing but her high heels. With a giggle she stepped back and walked around several racks, clearly daring to be seen by the customers walking around. Fortunately there weren't too many looking for winter coats in the middle of the summer. "When I get back there, you better have those pants down so I can see your cock in that little underwear," she said before she ventured even closer to the main aisle. She stood between two racks, facing the aisle and anyone that would be in the department across the aisle from us. She caught the eye of a guy as she stood completely exposed, lifting and massaging her tits. She waited for him to start making his way toward her and then moved around a couple racks to disappear from his sight.

There was little doubt that he'd find his way to where we were, our heads visible over the top of the racks. She stepped back around to where I was, reaching for my pants. "Well? You do wanna fuck me, don't you?"

"Well. Yeah," I agreed quickly.

"And I wanna fuck you in these little undies. Damn you look sexy in 'em. Wish I could get my husband to wear something like this," she said as my pants slid down my legs. She pushed the front of the underwear down and hooked the elastic under my balls. "We better hurry," she whispered, turning around and holding onto the rack. She pushed her butt out at me and looked over her shoulder expectantly. "Well?"

"Uh. Yeah," I said, stepping behind her. I rubbed my head up and down her wet lips and then slid into her, slipping deep into her in one easy soft thrust.

"Ohhhh fuck yeah," she groaned, reaching down between her legs with one hand. I could feel her fingers brush my cock as I stroked in and out of her pussy, her fingers teasing her own clit. The guy she'd drawn closer was standing several racks away, staring at us as we fucked. I could see the bulge in his pants grow as he watched Gabrielle's big tits swinging wildly beneath her. "Ohhhh shit," she moaned softly, her fingers still racing to tease her clit and make herself climax.

"Someone's coming" I said softly, pulling out of her pussy. We both bent at the same time, me pulling my pants on and her stepping back into the dress she'd left lying on the floor. I bent and picked up her purse and bag as soon as I had my pants buckled, my new underwear still tucked under my balls. Gabrielle walked away from the guy that was making his way toward us, fixing her dress so that she was once again covered. I followed behind as he got somewhat closer. Gabrielle aimed for the escalator and walked quickly down, passing people on the moving steps, with me doing my best to follow behind. She hit the first floor and made a beeline for the entrance, walking so fast that I almost had to run to keep up. Finally out of the store and into the people walking the corridor, she slowed.

"What the hell was that?"

"Store security," she said a little breathlessly. "They usually just watch, but this guy wanted to pull us in."

"That wouldn't be good."

"Well. No. It wouldn't. He was either going to turn us in to the authorities for indecent exposure, or he was going to hold us until he got his piece of ass."

"Does that actually happen? I mean security having sex with you instead of turning you over?"

"If we're lucky. We got tagged one time in a different store. They put us in the back and Eddie talked the guy into letting us go if I fucked him. So I did."

"Sounds like it worked out okay."

"Maybe. I still don't like to do strangers," she said as we headed towards the other end of the mall. "Fuck. I'm so damn horny now I can't stand it."

"Yeah. I know what you mean."

"Wanna do something daring?"

"How daring?"

"Really, really naughty. But you'll get to fuck me some more," she said with a grin.

"Why not."

"Good," she answered. She led me a little further and then turned into a sporting goods store. I was happy it wasn't overly busy, but was still curious what she had in mind. She wound us through the store until she found what she was looking for, a tent. She grabbed a mattress pad from a display right next to the tent and tossed it inside. She ducked down into the small dome tent and moved around, zipping the windows closed. She turned so her head was out, looked around and then ducked back in. "Come on," she whispered. I ducked down and as soon as I was inside she zipped the door closed. "You'll have to be as quiet as you can," she whispered, pulling the top of her dress down again. She hiked her skirt up as she lay down on the mattress pad, spreading her legs and looking invitingly at me.

"Here?" I asked in surprise as I stood on my knees between her legs.

"Uh huh," she whispered reaching out to my pants and starting to undo them. "Why not?"

"We could get caught."

"Yeah," she said with a grin. "Exciting, isn't it?"

"I'm not sure that's the word I'd use," I answered as she pushed my pants down my thighs, freeing my mostly hard dick.

"Come on down here and suck my tits," she whispered, moving her hands to mine. She gently pulled me until I was on my hands and knees over her, her hand on my dick, gently teasing it to get it harder. I lowered my head to her chest and gently sucked one of her black nipples into my mouth. "Ohhhhhh yeah," she whispered softly as I swirled my tongue around and around her hard nipple. I opened my mouth wider and silently drew more of her breast into my mouth, getting most of her puckered areola as well as her nipple. I could feel her hand stroking my quickly hardening shaft, each stroke trying to pull it closer to her pussy.