MidMo Ballers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered myself down, letting her guide my now stiff enough cock to her lips. She lifted her butt off the matt, using her feet as a lever, slowly pushing herself up my shaft. I licked and sucked her left nipple as she lifted and lowered herself under me, my cock sliding deep into her wet pussy with each stroke. She bit her own lip to stifle a moan as I latched onto her right nipple, gently nibbling it before teasing it with the tip of my tongue. Up and down her hips went, my hips starting to move in time with hers, driving into her while trying not to make any noise. The wet slurp of my cock sliding in and out of her seemed loud in the tent, and made me wonder if it could be heard outside.

"Oh god. I'm gonna come," she whispered to me, her legs starting to tremble. I thrust harder down on her, pulling my mouth off her hard nipple, and lifted my chest up to look down at her. I changed my strokes, thrusting towards her instead of down, making my body slap hers quietly. "Ohhhh fuck!" she squeaked, quickly covering her mouth with her hand to stifle whatever else was going to come out. Her body started to shudder and I could feel her vagina clamping around me. I trust into her as hard as I could without making noise, my own climax moments away.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuck," I groaned softly, laying on top of her as my body spasmed and jerked. I could feel my pent up cum lancing into her pussy as shot after shot filled her. I lay on top of her, panting for breath as she wrapped her arms and legs around me, pulling me tighter. We didn't waste long laying there before getting dressed again. With both of us decent again, I unzipped the tent and crawled out, nearly crawling into one of the employees. "Nice tent," I said as I turned to hold a hand out for Gabrielle. "My wife thinks it might work well for us."

He gave me a scowl. "Yeah. Right."

"Honest. We were just testing out how it would sleep two," Gabrielle said with a smile. "I was worried it wouldn't have enough room. But it turns out there really is."

"Okay fine. But don't do that again, okay?" he said before turning away.

"Oops." Gabrielle giggled. "Good thing we finished when we did."

"Yeah. Definitely!" I agreed as we started for the front of the store. "So what now?"

"Just between you and me? I'm game to go back to the car and play a little more. With everything you put in me, I'm going to be leaking like crazy, and if you've never done it, it's not all that comfortable. That's why Eddie and I wait until we're pretty much done to do that."

"Well. The car it is," I agreed.

We headed back to the car and climbed into the cramped back seat. It didn't take her long to get all of my clothes off, and of course her dress went even more quickly. We lay in the back, naked, playing for nearly an hour before Eddie and my wife came back out. I was a little disappointed at their timing. They COULD have waited about five more minutes and we'd have had a second happy ending. Instead we had to stop and get dressed. My wife and I headed home. I tried to query her about what they did, getting a simple reply that she didn't want to spoil any surprises. She also didn't want to know what Gabrielle and I had done either, saying that I could surprise her some time with the new tricks I'd learned. Part of me was disappointed that I didn't know what they had done, but given the look on her face, I knew that she and Eddie had recently done at least one thing. We picked up her car and headed home.

Both of us were tired enough that we showered and fell into bed next to each other. I cuddled up to her and before either of us could think about sex, we were asleep.