Miranda the Witch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We changed me too. I wore fawn trousers and a brass buttoned blazer. I thought I looked too much like a theatrical version of a cad or rotter. Whatever I looked like, I didn't look like me.

We startled Olive when we returned to Dover.

"I like the change in you, Miranda," she said bluntly, "but Joss? I don't think it's him."

"It's not supposed to be him," Miranda giggled. "We don't want people to recognise the two of us together."

"They won't," Olive said as she retreated to her kitchen, "but I preferred him as he was..."

Chapter 14 Omissions

I'm not going to tell about all the events of our stay in Dover. Looking back it was a wonderful diversion in which we discovered each other as people and practitioners of magic.

Miranda demonstrated her skills. I tried to discover my own with her help.

The weeks passed too quickly. On the final Saturday morning Olive was reluctant to let us go. She lent Miranda a blue garter for the wedding. We promised to return to Dover some day and return the garter.

The Volvo performed perfectly. We arrived at the small church in ample time. Miranda changed into the wedding dress she had bought in one of Dover's charity shops. I wore a hired morning suit.

The wedding was very quiet and just for the few. Despite that we celebrated our union with panache. The choir, arranged by Dan from another village, sang beautifully.

We deferred the reception until after the coven's sabbat. We needed to surprise Sandra Jones and her supporters. Once we had won we could celebrate. Until then, too much was at stake for us to feel like celebration.

Miranda will narrate the next two chapters. I was an actor in the drama. She was the principal.

Chapter 15 The Coven Meets

I, Miranda, am a witch in trouble. I am close to being forced out of my coven for not using enough witchcraft and for ignoring the control of men which is the coven's main purpose. Some of the witches want to turn the coven over to Black Magic. I and my friends want to stop this. Are there enough of us?

Since the last time the coven met I have been busy. I found two old spells.

One transforms a man into a copy of any item of feminine attire IF the spell is said or thought as woman touches the man while holding the item. The spell lasts as long as the transformed man is in contact with her bare skin or until she stops the spell.

The other spell turns the woman herself into an animated item of female attire. This spell must be made while a man is in the room. Then within five minutes she must use the item to control the man or she will turn back into herself. She can stop the spell by thinking.

I attracted Joss. Actually I probably didn't need to do anything more than normal feminine wiles but I didn't know that. In the last couple of weeks I have been using the first spell on Joss repeatedly. He surprised me by proposing and we have been married two whole days. I hope that no one connected to the coven knows about the marriage except Joss' sister Emily and Emily's husband Dan. Now I have to face the coven. I must persuade the other witches that I have been using witchcraft and am controlling at least one man - Joss. Joss is now my husband but he is also a willing partner and a wizard himself.

He didn't know he was a wizard until I got going on him. I suspected that he might be because his parents were wizard and witch and his sister Emily is one of my coven. Emily and I are allies working to keep the coven away from Black Magic.

The coven met at my cottage as they usually do every full moon. At my suggestion each witch brought a man and the list of feminine items I'd given them. The men had been told that the women were arranging a surprise for them. Some of the witches were convinced that I was wasting their time.

THE WITCHES ARRIVE

As each witch arrived Joss and I greeted them and the men they brought with them. The men went to the bar where Dan, Joss's brother-in-law, served drinks. The women went through to my converted stables where they usually met.

Sandra Jones was the last to arrive, dragging her reluctant husband Gerald.

"I hope this won't be a waste of time, Miranda." Sandra said, "That might be unpleasant for you."

"Don't worry, Sandra. I think even you will be surprised."

"I'd better be, or..."

"I don't think there will be any "or"" I said.

Sandra glared at me as she went through to the stables.

"That's it, Joss. They're all here. Nearly time for your act."

"OK, Miranda."

"I'll send Emily out to get you when I'm ready."

Joss went towards the bar while I followed after Sandra.

In the converted stable I looked at the assembled coven of thirteen witches. We were a mixed bunch of women who superficially had little in common. Our ages ranged from early 20s to mid 50s. I re-calculated the numbers of allies and enemies. I had three on my side of whom Emily was my best. Sandra was the "enemy". She also had three supporters. With ourselves that meant we had four votes each. Five witches were uncommitted. For me to be expelled seven witches had to vote against me. For me to stop Sandra turning the coven towards Black Magic, seven had to vote against her proposal. The two items on the agenda were not necessarily linked. I could be expelled but they might not turn to Black Magic. I might survive but the coven could still choose Black Magic.

At the last meeting of the coven I had been given an ultimatum: I must perform some magic and demonstrate control of a man in front of the coven. If not...

Veronica called us to order.

"Time to start! We will not begin our rituals until after we have dealt with the outstanding matters from our last sabbat. Miranda has an opportunity now to demonstrate that she is a practising member of our coven by performing some witchcraft and controlling a man in front of us. Then we will discuss and vote the two motions put before us by Sandra. OK?"

There were nods from most.

"Right, Miranda. It is time for your demonstration."

"Thank you, Veronica. Emily, will you please fetch Joss for me?"

"Yes, Miranda."

Emily left and soon returned with her brother Joss. Joss looked haughtily round at the assembled coven. Then he crossed the room to me, knelt before me and kissed my shoe.

"That's not enough!" hissed Sandra.

"Wait!" ordered Veronica.

"Joss. Please go round the room and kiss the feet of everyone here." I asked.

Joss started to stand up.

"No! Not like that! Crawl on your hands and knees!"

Joss obeyed. Most of the witches removed their shoes. Sandra shoved her stocking-clad toes in Joss' mouth and ordered him to suck them. He did.

When he came back to me I patted the seat beside me.

"Sit here Joss. Hold my left hand."

He did. With my right hand I picked up a plain blue silk headscarf.

"Now. I am going to turn Joss into a replica of this scarf. He knows what is coming because I've transformed him before. When I transform him back he'll be naked. I presume that won't bother anyone?"

"No," said most.

"No. But I'll believe it when I see it." said Sandra.

"Ready, Joss?"

Joss nodded looking suitably worried.

I said the spell very quietly so no one except perhaps Emily could hear exactly what I said. Joss began to shrink inside his clothes. When he had transformed I lifted him up to show that he was an exact copy of the scarf in my right hand. His clothes lay in a heap beside me.

"OK. I've made Joss into a copy of this scarf."

I passed the original to Emily who felt it then passed it around.

"While transformed, the man can hear you, and with practice can do things himself. Joss! Tie yourself in a knot!"

I held Joss up by one corner. He pulled his opposite corner up then looped himself into a simple knot.

"Untie yourself!"

Joss untied himself.

"Now. I can't let go of Joss. I'll explain the limitations of this spell later. Anyone want to examine Joss and give him commands to perform?"

There was a rush, led by Sandra.

Sandra grabbed Joss and crumpled him.

"Here are my wrists. While Miranda holds the middle of the scarf in finger and thumb, tie yourself round my wrists." Sandra ordered.

I held Joss between my finger and thumb and draped him over Sandra's crossed wrists. While I held perfectly still Joss moved at a speed that was too fast to see. Sandra's wrists were tightly tied together. So tightly that the circulation of her hands was cut off.

"Get him off me!" she yelled.

"You admit that it is Joss doing this, not me?" I asked sweetly.

"Yes. Yes! Just get him to untie me!" she screamed.

"Joss. Release her!"

Again Joss moved with blinding speed leaving Sandra rubbing her wrists.

"Anyone else?" I asked.

"I'd like a try." said Lydia. She was one of the uncommitted five.

"Now, Joss," she said "I'd like you to wrap yourself round my head and tie yourself in a Grace Kelly style."

I held Joss up to Lydia's head and settled him with my fingers lightly resting on top. He slowly draped himself around Lydia's hair, caressing her. He slid round her face before wrapping under her chin and tying himself off behind her head.

"Wow!" said Lydia. "That was an experience!"

Joss pulled the sides of the scarf against her cheeks and stroked them.

"That is brilliant," she said. "OK Joss. You can come off now."

Joss untied himself and slowly slid off Lydia back into my hand. He made a real production of it, slithering around Lydia's neck, carelessly brushing her lips, stroking her cheeks. She was getting aroused by his touch. The others watched intently.

"Any one else want to try Joss? Or do you want to try the spell on the men you've brought?" I asked.

Veronica forestalled their answer.

"I think that Miranda has amply demonstrated what she was asked to do. Before we accept her offer of the spell, we should deal with the motions on the agenda. Once those are decided we can spend most of this evening trying out Miranda's spell. Is that OK?"

There was a general buzz of agreement.

"Motion 1 : That Miranda be expelled from the coven. I'll take those AGAINST first." emphasised Veronica.

Twelve hands went up then Sandra's hand reluctantly rose.

"That motion is rejected. Motion 2 : That this coven consider changing to the use of Black Magic. Again I'll take those AGAINST first."

Nine hands went up, shortly followed by Sandra and her three supporters.

"That motion is rejected. I remind everyone that no similar motion can be proposed until a complete lunar year has passed. Now I declare the formal business closed. Before our sabbat starts at midnight I suggest that Miranda explains her spell and we try it out. OK?"

Nods all round the room.

"Miranda. The floor is yours."

"Thank you. I have printed out the spell in its original medieval French and in a phonetic transcription that works just as well. As far as I know them, the limitations of the spell are added at the end. Emily, please pass the printouts around."

Emily moved round the room giving out the single sheets of paper.

"Briefly, the man stays transformed while in contact with your naked skin. Once that contact stops he reverts to his normal self as slowly as you saw Joss change into the scarf. If you say the spell he reverts instantly. I'd like to demonstrate."

I walked over to Sandra and dropped Joss the scarf on her lap. I stepped back.

"You can watch him change back."

Joss gradually reappeared first baby sized but a small version of himself and grew to his full size sitting naked on Sandra's lap. He leant forward and kissed her. Then he got off her lap, dropped to his knees, lifted her hands one after the other and kissed each wrist slowly.

"I'm sorry, Sandra, but Miranda asked me to give a convincing demonstration." Joss said.

Sandra laughed. She likes having naked men about her.

"Go away, Joss! Get back to your Mistress!"

Joss walked back to me, watched by thirteen pairs of eyes.

I continued:

"You cannot change a man into the same object twice. A similar object such as another scarf, yes. There may be a time limit on this. I don't know. I haven't been using the spell long enough. I'm going to try again after a lunar month and if not after a season or a year."

"How long can you keep a man transformed?" Veronica asked me.

"'I don't know' is the honest answer. The longest I've had Joss transformed is most of a night. I think - but I'm not sure - that the transformation would last as long as he was in contact with your skin. There are hygiene problems about wearing something for weeks. I wouldn't want to wear a pair of panties for a month."

Emily chipped in.

"You can use the same item to change a different man."

"Now, before you start on your men, anyone want to try with Joss?" I asked.

Veronica jumped in.

"Yes, please!"

"Go and sit beside Veronica." I ordered Joss.

Veronica held Joss' hand. Concealing her other hand under her skirt she read the spell. Joss started to transform into a pair of pale blue laced edged panties.

"That's great," said Veronica. "Oops! How do I get my panties off and Joss on while still holding him?"

"That's easy." I said. "While you take your panties off you put Joss somewhere next to your skin where he can't fall off. Then you can put him on. He'll be in continuous contact with your hands while you pull him on. When he's on the contact will be constant. I suggest that you stuff him down your cleavage while you take your panties off."

The coven watched closely as Veronica stuffed Joss between her breasts. She reached down to grapple under her skirt and then stopped suddenly. She grabbed at her breasts.

"Stop it Joss! I'll never get you on if you do that!" Veronica shouted. She seemed to be enjoying what he was doing.

"What's he up to?" asked Emily.

"He's nibbling my nipple!" Veronica jokingly complained. "I like it but he's distracting me. That's better. He's stopped now."

She pulled out her panties from under her wide calf-length skirt. She took Joss from between her breasts, spread him out and eased him up her legs and around her hips. Then she sat down firmly with her hands on her skirt-covered knees.

"Right, Joss. What can you do as a pair of panties?" she asked.

She soon had her answer! She blushed. She lay back on the settee and relaxed. I knew what Joss was up to. He had done it to me. He was pulling the panties into her and fondling her. With practice he had made me have multiple orgasms but not in public. Veronica was torn between ecstasy and embarrassment. Finally the embarrassment won. She clutched the paper with the spell and just managed to say it.

Veronica's skirt swelled like a balloon as Joss transformed back inside it. His legs grew from under the hem and resumed their normal size. Veronica lifted her skirt to reveal Joss with his face firmly wedged against her bare muff.

"Phew!" she said, "That was just too much! I'll be careful with this spell."

Joss sat back on his heels with a mischievous expression on his face.

"Don't expect that from your men at first, ladies." he said, "This sort of thing needs practice."

Joss came back and sat beside me. I patted his bare legs.

"Well?" I asked "Are you ready to try it on the other men?"

There was enthusiastic agreement.

"Then Joss either ought to be dressed or transformed before they come in. We don't want to scare them off."

There was some discussion - the result was in favour of Joss being transformed. I stripped down to the waist, held my bra and Joss. I turned him into a bra that I put on. Then I put my top back on. I was watched carefully by the others.

"Emily, please ask the men to join us." I asked. "But before you do, I think we ought to tell them we are conducting an experiment. Each man will have to hold his woman's hand while we chant an 'incantation' together. OK?"

And it was OK. The men came in, sat next to their partners, who held a hand while the other hand grasped their chosen feminine item. Most chose head scarves as an easy option to start with and easy to conceal from the men. Sandra had to be different of course.

We chanted the spell in unison. The men changed. Joss changed back which split the seams on my top. He sat beside me watching as the women tried to order or persuade their men to perform.

They had limited success. The men hadn't any warning that they were to become articles of female dress. Some were just angry. They hadn't had Joss' practice, nor were they wizards. Eventually most of the scarves managed a shaky knot or two.

Sandra's husband Gerald got the hang of movement quickly. She'd turned him into a full-length ballgown with built in bustiere and trailing panels from the shoulders. As she tried to put him on he wrapped the bustiere around her outside her arms and clamped them tightly to her sides. He hugged her so hard that he forced most of the breath out of her lungs. Then he used the trailing panels to gag her tightly. He wrapped the large skirt tight round her legs. He'd parcelled her like an Egyptian mummy!

Sandra's face was turning bright red from lack of air as I hurried across to her.

"Sandra!" I yelled in her face, "You can THINK the spell to release yourself!"

I held the paper in front of her eyes. She was struggling vainly against Gerald's bonds. Her eyes glared at me as if it was my fault that her husband had turned against her. She looked at the paper. Her dress began to shrink. As her gag was released she panted for air.

"I suppose I ought to thank you." she muttered "but you got me into this mess."

"I didn't!" I protested. "You tried to be too clever. You were trying to run before you could walk. It doesn't look as if you were in control of your man." I couldn't resist that dig at her.

Gerald transformed back with his arms tightly wrapped round Sandra.

"I didn't like being made into a dress!" he spluttered. "You might have warned me, Sandra."

I left them arguing. I returned to Joss and hugged him. Apart from one lapse he'd been good to me when transformed.

I looked around. Gradually the men were being transformed back to their normal selves.

I clapped my hands.

"Ladies!" I shouted, "It's nearly time for our ritual. Take the last item on the list and use it."

Each woman took her man's hand and reached (or scrabbled) in her handbag. Then we said the spell together.

We'd transformed the men into tampons. We shoved them deep inside us.

"Most of our men have been pestering to join in the coven's rituals. Now they can. Stuffed inside us they won't hear or see anything but they'll be with us!"

The coven laughed loudly.

"And as tampons they can't do much, no matter how they try." added Emily.

"How long I can keep Gerald as a tampon? He won't be enjoying himself. I've just started my period." Sandra cackled in best approved witch fashion.

"You can make him one as often as as you like." I said "You must use a different tampon each time you change him. But you can buy them in large quantities in any drug store."

The whole coven laughed with me. Our men would have to be very careful in future.

Chapter 16 Sandra retaliates

After the coven had left Joss poured us drinks while I changed. I put on a plain white silk blouse and a long royal blue satin skirt. I hoped that I didn't look too much like Snow White but I knew that Joss likes the feel of satin and silk - on me! We relaxed on the settee.

"I'm glad that's over," said Joss "I didn't enjoy being changed - No, that's not it - I didn't enjoy being changed in front of your enemies. Your friends are a different matter. I was afraid that Sandra would do something nasty to me or to both of us."

"I admit I was worried," I said "But now we are safe for at least a whole year. She can't propose my expulsion again, nor change the coven to Black Magic until next year."

1...345678