Mistakes Were Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "You what?"

He said, "I just got off the phone with Brenda. I called her at home and she said her husband wasn't home so we talked for twenty minutes. I asked her if she was ready to go out with me and she said that she was. Now I don't know where to take her. I can't take her to my place. I was thinking of getting a motel room."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. For a moment I thought that Chris must have figured out who I really was and he was just having fun with me, but I knew that wasn't true. Trying to keep up the appearance of being his friend I said, "You don't want to take her to a motel, that's too sleazy. You have to take her someplace nice."

Chris said, "Well I sure as hell can't afford the Beverly Wilshire. I'd like to take her some place nice but I have no idea where.

As I pondered the last few drops in my fourth beer a solution came to me. In retrospect I should have been working against Chris instead of helping him but in this case I thought I was helping both of us. I put my hand up in the air to get Chris' attention then I said, 'I think I can help you with a place to take her. I think I can get you access to a very nice place in the hills."

Chris perked up immediately and asked if I really thought I could get this place and I said, "I'll let you know tomorrow. When would you want it?"

Chris said, "How about next Wednesday?"

"I'll see what I can do."

The nice place in the hills I mentioned to Chris is in the Hollywood Hills. It belongs to the owner of an independent film company. I found out about this place from Roger Martin. Roger works for the guy who owns the house. The owner is currently living in Ireland for tax purposes and only stays in his Hollywood house a few weeks each year or when he is producing a movie in Hollywood. When he is out of the country Roger takes care of the place for him. One day last year Roger had taken my up to see this place. It is a beautiful five bedroom house with a swimming pool. There's also a small guest bungalow attached to the back of the main house. After showing me through the beautifully decorated main house Roger took me into the guest bungalow. The bungalow had a small living room, a large bedroom with a king bed and a large bathroom. There was a large mirror on one wall of the bedroom that give the impression that the bedroom was even larger and the bathroom had a large bath tub, a separate shower stall and along one wall was a counter with sinks at both ends and a large mirror span the whole wall behind the counter.

After showing me around the bungalow Roger took me back to the main house for a beer. While we were drinking our beers, Roger said that he wanted to tell me a secret about his boss. I told Roger the secret would be safe with me. Then Roger said, "My boss is really a kinky kind of guy."

I said, "That's the secret, your boss is kinky? More than half the people in Hollywood are kinky."

"Not just kinky, I mean really kinky. Come here I want to show you something," Roger said as he started leading me through the house. We went into the study and Roger got a key out of the desk. Then we went to a door Roger hadn't opened when he was showing me through the house earlier. He said, "You can never tell anyone what I am about to show you." Then Roger took a key out of his pocket and open the door. We stepped into a long narrow room. At first I couldn't see anything but when Roger turned on the lights I could see that we were in some kind of an edit suit or mini studio. There was video taping equipment and an edit console along the wall opposite the door we had just come in. The long wall behind the video equipment look like it was made of glass. For a moment I wondered if there was a sound stage on the other side of the glass. Roger told me to sit down and look at the glass wall in front of me then he left the room. A couple of minutes later lights appeared on the other side of the glass wall and I found myself looking into the bedroom of the bungalow. Then more lights and I was looking into the bathroom as well. I was astonished.

When Roger rejoined me he asked what I thought. I told him I was speechless. Then Roger said, 'My boss likes to spy on his house guests. And hew likes to entertain. He even videotapes them having sex. The mirrors in the rooms are two way and the rooms are also wired for sound so he can sit here and watch and listen to everything that goes on in the bungalow." Roger showed me how everything worked. He even pointed out a video monitor that was connected to a camera hidden in the living room. Then he locked up the room and put the key back in the desk drawer.

As I was leaving Roger said, "If you'd ever like to bring your wife up here for a weekend let me know. If my boss is still in Europe the house is yours."

I said, "You think I am going to stay in that bungalow now that I have seen the observatory?"

Roger laughed and said, "You can use the main house. After all the favors you have done for me I would like to do one for you."

I had always wanted to take Brenda up there for a weekend but never got around to it. But now it seemed the perfect solution for my needs. I would ask Roger for the keys and then tell Chris he could use the bungalow. That way I could see first hand if my wife actually cheated on me.

The next morning I arranged to get the key from Roger.

I met Chris at the bar that night and told him about the beautiful bungalow in the hills that I had arranged for him to use. I said, Just let me know when you need it."

Chris thanked me and said that he would let me know as soon as he could arrange things. A few minutes later Chris said he had to go to the bathroom and disappeared for several minutes. When he came back he said, "It's all set. I'll need the bungalow Wednesday night."

I said, "What?"

Chris said, I just called Brenda and set it up for Wednesday night?"

Even though I had arrange for a place for Chris to take Brenda I never really believed that she would agree to go there with him. And even though I was quite shocked by what Chris had just told me I still believed that Brenda wouldn't actually have sex with him.

"When can I get the key from you?" The voice seemed to be coming from a great distance but then I realized it was Chris sitting right next to me that asked the question.

"I'll.... I'll get the... ah... I'll give it to you on Tuesday. Meet me here Tuesday after work." Was I still going through with this? I think I had lost all sense of reality. This man had just made a date with my wife, not to just take her out but to have sex with her, and here I was facilitating the whole thing. I didn't understand what I was doing but somehow it made sense to me.

When I went home that night I was in a fog. I think I remained in that condition right up till Wednesday.

Wednesday morning I was sitting at breakfast feeling kind of numb when it occurred to me that unless I took some kind of action in the next few hours my wife was going to have sex with Chris Parker. As I watched Brenda get ready for work I thought about how beautiful she was and how much I wanted all this to go away so that things could be the way the used to be. Brenda hadn't said anything about the evening ahead so I thought I would test the waters. I said, "Why don't we go out for dinner tonight? We haven't eaten out in quite a while."

Brenda said, "I can't tonight, I have plans."

I said, "Oh! You have plans? What are you doing tonight?"

I thought I saw an uncomfortable look on her face as she thought about her answer. "I have something I have to take care of tonight."

It really hurt to have her lie to me. But it wasn't like she could tell me the true about her plans, so I pressed her on it. "What can you have to do that is more important than us spending time together.?"

The coldness in her stare seemed to melt for a moment. I think she actually considered canceling her date to have dinner with me but then she said, "I have got to do this tonight."

When Brenda left for work I was sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee, wondering to myself, 'What do I do now.' In a few hours my relationship with my wife may be irreparably damaged and I didn't know how to stop it from happening. At the time I believed that it was already too late. If Brenda didn't love me anymore then it didn't matter if she had sex with Chris or not and if she did love me she simply wouldn't have sex with him.

All day at work I thought about what was going to happen at the bungalow. I knew that I didn't want Brenda to have sex with Chris but if she was going to do this I was going to witness the whole thing and even videotape it in case I needed evidence.

I left work a little early and went up to the house to get ready for the nights activities. I parked my car in the garage so that Brenda wouldn't see it when she arrived then I went in to the house and straight to the desk where I had seen Roger put the key to the observation room. Once I had the key I went directly to the observation room and set up the video cameras to record the action in the living room, in the bedroom and in the bathroom. I tested the cameras to make sure they were recording properly then I grabbed a beer from the six pack I brought with me and settled in to wait.

It was shortly after eight o'clock when I heard a key in the lock of the bungalow door. I was amazed at the sensitivity of the microphones in the bungalow. I actually had to turn down the volume because I was afraid that Brenda and Chris might hear something.

As the front door opened I felt a lump in my throat and my heart was beating hard and fast. I was afraid that I might start hyper ventilating and pass out but I was able to keep my breathing under control. When the door swung open I saw Chris standing there then he stepped aside to let Brenda enter first. Once inside Chris closed and locked the front door. Brenda stood in the middle of the room and looked around without saying say a word. I noticed that Brenda had fixed her hair differently than it was when she left the house in the morning. She was wearing a short black dress that zipped up the back. I admired Brenda's simple beauty as she just stood quietly as Chris found the CD player and put some music on.

When the music began to play Chris stepped up behind Brenda and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her back against his chest and began swaying back and forth to the music. They stayed like that for one whole song then Chris turned Brenda around to face him and kissed her. Brenda's response seemed, to me, to be less than enthusiastic. When he kissed her a second time I saw very little change in her demeanor. Chris looked at her and asked if something was wrong and Brenda said, "No. It's just that.... I ... I need to use the bathroom. Excuse me for a minute."

Chris stepped back and let her go. Brenda headed to the bathroom without saying another word. When she turned on the bathroom lights the sudden burst of light hurt my eyes. Brenda entered the room and closed the door behind her. Then she stood in front of the mirror and leaned on the counter and looked at herself in the mirror. I was directly in front of her on the other side of the mirror. I was so close to her I could almost smell her..

Brenda continued to look at her reflection for a while then her expression changed, like she had made a decision. She went over to the commode and prepared to relieve herself. When she lifted her dress up I noticed that she was wearing thigh high stockings. She almost never wears them. She says that aren't comfortable. About the only time she wears them is when we go out for a romantic dinner with the intent of going home afterward for a night of love making. In one quick motion Brenda pulled her panties down and sat on the commode. I could hear her stream as it hit the water inside the bowl. When she was done she grabbed a handful of toilet paper and wiped herself. When she got up she didn't pull her panties back up. She kind of shuffled across the room to the linen closet and found a wash cloth. Then, again standing directly in front of me, Brenda wet the wash cloth, then lifted the front of her dress and began washing between her legs. This act completed she pulled her panties up and rinsed out the wash cloth and hung it on the towel rack. The Brenda exited the bathroom turning off the light as she left. When she went back into the living room she look at Chris and said, "Sorry about that."

Chris said, "That's okay." Then he suggest that she sit next to him on the sofa. As soon as Brenda sat down, Chris had his arm around her and pulled her to him and kissed her. The kissing continued for some time and Chris had begun playing with Brenda's breasts. Chris reached behind Brenda and unzipped her dress and pulled if off her shoulders, then he said, "Why don't you take the dress off and remove you bra so I can see those nice tits of yours." Brenda didn't say a word. She just stood up and let her dress drop to the floor then she stepped out of it. She quickly removed her bra and put both the dress and her bra on one of the other chairs in the room. As Brenda was putting her things on the chair I noticed that Chris had opened his pants and released his cock from his shorts. Chris wasn't fooling when he said he had a good sized cock. It wasn't a monster but certainly bigger then mine and I am slightly bigger than average.

When Brenda turned toward Chris she saw his exposed cock and just looked at if for a moment. Chris said, "Brenda come here I want you to meet Someone." Brenda sat down next to Chris again. Chris took Brenda's hand and placed it on his cock and said, 'Brenda, I like you to meet 'Mr. Parker'."

Brenda didn't seem to know how to respond to Chris. But Chris knew what response he wanted and he said, "Mr. Parker would love it if you would give him a kiss to say hello."

Brenda seemed to be in a trance. She bent down and kissed Chris' cock on the head then she ran her tongue around the head in a circular motion and finally sucked his cock into her mouth. From the expression on Chris's face I could tell he was enjoying the oral attention Brenda was giving his cock. When Brenda let his cock drop from her mouth Chris started to pushed her down on the sofa. When he did this I heard Brenda, in a soft voice say, "Not here, in the bedroom."

Chris was on his feet in a flash and Brenda followed him into the bedroom. Brenda pulled the bedspread off and folded it and lay it across a chair Before Brenda could turn around Chris picked her up and tossed her on the bed. Brenda was laying on her back with her knees up and Chris climbed up on the bed between her legs. Chris said, "Are you ready for me to pull your panties off and stick my tongue in your hot cunt?" Brenda likes talking dirty when we make love but she didn't respond to Chris the way she usually responds to me when I say something like that to her. When Chris started to pull her panties off Brenda lifted her ass up to make it easier for him, then as he leaned forward she spread her legs wide to give him access to her sweet mound.

At this point, even though the scene in front of me was very painful to watch, the voyeur in my was very aroused.

It turned out that Chris was an enthusiastic pussy eater and in spite of Brenda's almost mechanical behavior to this point I could see that Chris's efforts were having an effect on her and soon she was having an orgasm. Normally Brenda is vocal and animated during her orgasm but this time she wasn't. It seemed as if she was trying to minimize the effect of her orgasm. She kind of reminded me of someone trying not to scream during that first long drop on a roller coaster. .

When Chris lifted his head from my wife's pussy he said, "You have one creamy pussy. When you came I almost drown on all of you tasty cunt juice." Brenda smiled a little but didn't say anything. Then Chris said, "Mr. Parker would like you to suck on him some more. I know you love that big cock of mine. Why don't you put it in your mouth."

Brenda didn't hesitate. Chris rolled over on his back and Brenda move around and took his cock into her mouth for the second time. The way Brenda was working on his cock it looked as it she was trying to make him cum in her mouth. While Brenda worked on him Chris kept talking to her. "Your mouth feels so good on my cock. You love the big cock don't you? I'll bet it's the biggest cock you have ever had in your mouth right? Well wait till you feel Mr. Parker in your hot little cunt. After you've had my big cock in you, you'll never want your husband's little dick again."

Chris finally stopped Brenda. He pull his cock out of her mouth and said, "You have to stop now or I will shoot a load of my cum in your face and mouth. I know how much you want to taste my spunk and I would enjoy giving it to you but right now I want to fuck the lovely cunt of yours.

Chris got on top of Brenda and I watched as he pushed his cock inside her and began pumping his cock into the pussy that I thought would always belong only to me. Chris had pretty good staying power and brought Brenda to her second orgasm of the night. Like the first one Brenda again seemed as if she wasn't letting go and enjoying her orgasm as much as she normally did.

Chris lasted a few minutes after Brenda's orgasm then he yelled, "Here it comes. Here is you hot load." The he quickened his pace and spewed his seed where only mine should be.

When he finished ejaculating inside Brenda, Chris rolled off her and they lay quietly for the next fifteen minutes. Brenda was the first to move. She got up and collected her clothes and went into the bathroom. She put her clothes down and stood in front of the mirror like she had before only now she was naked. I was sitting only four feet away from her so I could clearly see her cum mated pubic hair and a drip of semen forming on the lips of her freshly fucked pussy. Brenda stared at herself for a few minutes then she reached for the wash cloth she had used earlier and soaped it up and began washing herself. When she was satisfied that she was clean enough she put her panties on. Before she could put her bra on Chris walked into the bathroom. He said, "Don't get dressed yet I have another load for you." He walked over to her and as he stood in front of Brenda he pushed her down onto her knees and stuck his cock in her face. He said, "Hey, it's your friend Mr. Parker."

Brenda didn't resist at all she just took his cock into her mouth and started sucking it. It took only a short time for Brenda to get Chris hard again. When he was fully erect he helped Brenda to her feet then he went and sat on the commode and told Brenda to sit on his lap facing him. Brenda asked, "You want to do it here? On the toilet?"

Chris didn't answer, he just pulled Brenda to him and pulled her panties down. Brenda spread her legs and straddled Chris and lowered herself down on to his cock. From where I was sitting I could see the head of his cock as it slipped between the folds of Brenda's pussy and slowly disappeared inside her. When she had lowered herself all the way down Chris told her to bounce up and down on his cock. Brenda did as he said and Chris started thrusting up as Brenda was coming down increasing the depth of his penetration.

This time Brenda did not have an orgasm. When Chris started to climax he yelled, "Here I cum again. Take it all." Then he made fewer but more powerful thrusts into Brenda’s pussy. When he was done Chris told Brenda to get up slowly. As she did I watched as Chris's cock slowly slid out of her followed by a large gob of his thick semen. As Brenda moved away from Chris, more of his semen dripped from her onto the floor.

Brenda moved to the sink and picked up the wash cloth again but didn't use it yet. She turned to Chris and asked, "Could I have some privacy?"