Mistakes Were Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly excused himself and closed the door on the way out. Then Brenda washed herself again. As I watched her I began to fell a hatred toward Brenda. I started planning for the divorce. I was thinking about what lawyer I would higher and how I might use the video tapes I had against her. I even came up with an idea about how I would wait a few days then say that someone had sent me the tapes in the mail. If she told Chris about it he would think it was Glen Jackson that made the tapes. They would never know it was me. I was full of righteous indignation How dare my wife have sex with another man. That slut. I'll show her. I'll make her life miserable.

Then something strange happened. Brenda having finished washing herself was on the floor wiping up the semen that dripped on the floor and she was sobbing. I suddenly felt bad. I don't know why but I couldn't be as angry with her when she was crying.

When she had cleaned up the few drips on the floor Brenda put her clothes on. She took one last look at herself in the mirror, took a deep breath and went back into the living room. Chris was fully dressed and sitting on the sofa waiting for her. When Brenda entered the room Chris said, "That was really great. You are really hot in bed. When can we do this again?"

Brenda said, "Never."

"What do you mean never? I thought we had a good thing here. Why end it after only one night?"

"I am sorry if I mislead you but I have no interest in going any farther with this relationship."

"I thought you were enjoying yourself. Wasn't my big cock a turn on for you?"

"I'm sorry Chris but you just aren't as good in bed as Gary."

Chris looked a little shocked. "I thought you liked me."

Brenda said, Don't take this wrong Chris, but I am in no way attracted to you."

"What? Then what was this all about?"

"Revenge"

"Revenge? Against who? Me?"

Brenda sat in one of the chairs and said, "I guess you deserve an explanation, and I need to talk to some one about this. You're not exactly the person I would have chosen but the man I usually talk to hasn't been available to me for some time."

Chris asked, "What are you talking about?"

"I am talking about my marriage. The man I loved and the man who was my best friend in the world. I don't know what happened but a few months ago I started losing Gary. Up until then Gary came home almost every night after work. If he wasn't going to be home he called and told me where he was going and when he was coming home. Then suddenly that all stopped.. He would stay out late several nights in a row with no explanation and he would be drunk when he came home. His behavior became so erratic that I began to suspect that he was having an affair. I wanted to ask him about it but I was afraid of what the answer would be.

"Then when the situation became almost unbearable you started coming on to me at work. For a while it was more than I could deal with. All I wanted to do was save my marriage and now I had to deal with you too. I needed someone to talk to and you kept appearing so I went out for a drink with you, hoping that maybe I could talk to you about what was going on in my life. It was apparent right away that you didn't want to listen to my problems..

"Then in a weak moment, needing reassurance that I was desirable, I went out for drinks with you a second time. Again I realized it was a mistake. But then you demonstrated the extent of your desire in the parking lot that night. Then I started thinking that if Gary can have an affair so can I. The next night when Gary came home from work I was ready to make love to him hoping that afterward everything would be all right. But he rejected me that night. He said he wasn't in the mood. Then he went to bed and turned his back on me. I was devastated. I knew then that he had to be cheating on me. So when you called I agreed to come here with you because I wanted to do something to hurt Gary as much as he hurt me."

Then Chris said, "Well you know what they say, what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"But he will know."

Chris looked nervous, "How will he know."

"Because I am going home and if he asks me where I've been I am going to tell him that I have been out getting fucked! That's how he'll know."

Chris said, "You can't tell him that."

"Why not? I am not afraid of him. I know he would never do me any physical harm. And don't worry I won't tell who I was with."

Chris looked almost sad for Brenda, "You know if you tell him, it will quite likely end your marriage."

Brenda said, "I know, but I am afraid it would be over anyway. That's it. I am sorry I used you in this but I think you got what you wanted anyway."

Chris said, "You're right about that. Sorry things are so messed up for you."

"Thanks. Will you take me back to my car now?"

Then they both got up and left.

The first thing I did after they left was to rewind the tapes for the three cameras and start recording over the tapes. I wanted no record of what had taken place in the bungalow.

In all my life I had never imagined that I could feel so low. I didn't feel self righteous now. What had I done to Brenda and our happy marriage. This should never have to come to this. How stupid could I be. I took marriage advice from a guy who had three failed marriages which by his own admission were his fault, and from a 22 year old gay man who had never had a real relationship with a man let alone a woman. How could I have thought these two had any advice worth listening to. Then in my over zealousness to find a way to prove that Brenda would never cheat on me I spent so much time facilitating Chris getting together with Brenda that Brenda got the impression that I was cheating on her.

I sat there watching Brenda having sex and not allowing herself to fully enjoy it because she was only doing it to get revenge on me. And I was angry with her for cheating and it ends up that the whole thing is my fault. My marriage was the one thing I valued most and now it was fucked. I could see no recovery from this.

I could go home and pretend that I didn't know what Brenda had done and show her that I love her try to get past this mess. But that wouldn't work because Brenda thinks I have been cheating on her and she is going to be waiting for me when I get home. And she is going to tell me that she cheated on me. I can't say, "I know and it's all right."

I believe I could forgive her for what she did now that I understood why but could she ever forgive me. I couldn’t stand the idea that Brenda thought that I would have cheated on her but the truth is probably worse. I set her up to have sex with another man.

In the end I knew there was only one thing I could do.

When I got home that night I rang the door bell and when Brenda answered the door I said, Hi, I'm Glen Jackson and I have to talk to you about your husband. Brenda didn't recognize me even though I wasn't doing a very good job disguising my voice. When I pulled off the hair and beard Brenda looked almost scared. Then I launched into it. I told her everything. Regardless of how things turned out I didn't want Brenda to think that I had stopped loving her or that I had cheated on her. So I told her the truth. I told her everything I had done and why. The only thing I didn't tell her was that I had watched her having sex with Chris Parker, however I told her I knew that she had gone out with him that evening but I didn't ask her what they did.

When I was done talking Brenda was so angry with me she could hardy speak. In time she was able to say, "I think I would rather you had cheated on me than find out you did something as despicable as what you perpetrated on me. Do you have any idea what you made me do? Just so you know, Chris Parker fucked me tonight."

Even thought I had been there and already knew what happened, her words cut me like a knife

Brenda went off again and I just listened as she told me what she thought of me and none of it was good. When she seemed to have no more to say to me I went into the bedroom and packed a few clothes. As I left I told Brenda that I would stay at my store for a few nights and would look for an apartment. I said I would pick up the rest of my stuff as soon as I found a place.

Just before I walked out the door I said, "I am a stupid stupid man. I am so sorry for all of this and I wish I could fix it all but I can't. No matter what happens I will always love you and if you ever need me for anything I'll be there for you."

Brenda didn't even watch me leave. As I walked to the door she went into the bedroom and closed the door behind her..

I wish I could tell you that Brenda came running out of the house as I was backing out of the driveway and asked me not to leave. But she didn't.

During the next week I looked around for apartments but couldn't find one that I could afford and be able to keep up my share of the house payments. Then I was telling a friend about the difficulty of finding and apartment and he said that he knew someone that was going to Europe for a couple of months and would like to have someone house sit while he was away. A couple of phone calls were made and I had a place to live for two months.

I hadn't talked to Brenda in a week so I was a little nervous calling her. When she heard my voice she became cold. "What do you want?"

I said, "I have a place to stay now and I would like to stop by after work to get some of my things."

"What time will you be stopping by? Because I don't want to be there when you come."

I told her I understood and said that I would be by around six o'clock.

Brenda wasn't home when I got there so I went about packing the things I would need for the next couple of months. After that I didn't know what I would do.

I was finished packing and ready to leave when Brenda came in the house. She said she came home to make sure I didn't take anything that didn't belong to me. I knew she just said that because she was angry. She was quiet for a minute so I decided to get going. As I started to move toward the door Brenda asked where I would be staying, in case she had to get a hold of me in an emergency. I gave her the address and phone number.

Then as I prepared to leave again Brenda asked, "What you told me was the truth, you really didn't have an affair?"

"Everything I told you was the truth. I am a stupid fool but I would never have cheated on you."

Brenda didn't say anymore so I left. As I walked to my car I felt that Brenda had softened a little.

I called Brenda twice the first week after moving and she acted like she was annoyed that I had called but she didn't hang up on me. The second week I decided not to call. It was just to painful to try and talk to her when she made me feel like I was an unwanted intrusion in her evening. The next week I had to call her about the property taxes for the house. When Brenda answered the phone I said, "It's me."

Brenda was silent for a moment and then said "Why didn't you call last week?"

"I didn't think you wanted to talk to me any more."

Brenda said, "When I don't want to talk to you I will tell you."

The way she said it was kind of cold but it warmed me. I told her what I needed to talk to her about then just asked how she was doing. We talked for about fifteen minutes. After that I started to call more frequently. Three times a week, then every other day, then every day.

Then one day I was late getting home from work so I didn't call Brenda at my usual time. I was just getting ready to call her when the phone rang.

"It's me. Why didn't you call tonight?" Brenda said as soon as I answered the phone.

I said , "I just got home from work and I was just about to call you."

Then Brenda said, "Gary, I miss you. You were my best friend and I can't stand not having you around to talk to."

I said, "I'm around. I call you every night. I told you before that if you need anything I will be there for you. With the way things are between us what else can I do."

Then abruptly Brenda said, "I can't talk to you right now," and she hung up.

Five minutes later the phone rang again. It was Brenda and she said, "You said that if I needed anything you would be there for me right?"

I said, "Yes I said that."

"Well, then I need you to come over tonight."

I said that I would be right over and I left immediately. This was a good sign.

When I got to the house Brenda was sitting watching television in her beat up old bathrobe.

When I came in the house Brenda offered me a beer then went to the kitchen and brought two beers back. As we drank we talked about things we had been doing lately. Finally I asked Brenda what she had needed to see me about.

Brenda said, "There is a problem with the bed and I need you to fix it so I can get some sleep."

I followed her into the bedroom and asked what was wrong with the bed. Brenda said, "The problem with the bed is that you're not in it." As she said this she took off her bathrobe to reveal a black lace teddy and matching panties. She said, "I need my friend and my lover back."

This was more than I had a right to hope for. I look at Brenda and her eyes started to fill up and I couldn't help myself, I started to cry. Then we were both crying. I kept saying over and over, "Brenda, I'm sorry, I am so sorry." Then Brenda said that she was sorry too. I told her not to be sorry. I said, " This is all my fault. The blame for everything is mine."

Then Brenda said, "You're right. This is all your fault but I have decided that the pain you caused by what you did isn't as bad as the pain of not having you here with me."

We rushed into each others arms and kissed. There was so much pent up emotion between us that it exploded in sexual passion. I had Brenda naked, on the bed and had my head between her legs in a flash. As I brought her to orgasm her whole body shook and she called out, "Oh God. Don't stop."

Later, as I inserted my cock into Brenda's tight dripping pussy I remembered the image of her sitting down on Chris Parker's cock in the bathroom of the bungalow. For a brief moment I wondered if Brenda was thinking about the difference in our sizes right now. Was there a way I could find out?

  • COMMENTS
43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

Great LW and cuck stories, even the asshole of LIT agrees.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago

a precarious masquerade. i can hear the movie pitch right now: " His wife cheated but it was his own fault."

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
love journal from romantic with definite OCD tendencies

K.K. is plays the reader like a trout in this one. It's a tragedy, no a perverse romance , wait its a comedy ect, ect. Really at the end, it's whatever you're biased to believe it is. The wife's freeze out after the confession and then her subsequent thaw, while the husband does his richly deserved time in purgatory was written beautifully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gary is a true cockold!

Only a cockold would force his wife into the arms of another man, film it and then watch it.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
But Honey, It Was Just A Dance The way she was acting led Harry to believe she was cheating.in Loving Wives
April's Mistake Wife cheats, husband finds out. Ten years later...in Loving Wives
More Stories