Mister Durrant's Fuck Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," came her choked reply.

"All right. Yes. Okay. Hang on one moment," continued the man. He leaned over the desk, reaching for the far side, fingers groping for the handle of one of its drawers.

Amelia swivelled at the waist, breasts rolling. "What are you doing?"

"Protection," he told her. "Don't want you getting up the duff."

"Oh God, just hurry up," Amelia squeaked, mindless to the risks, not caring if he fucked a baby inside her.

Mister Durrant muttered a curse, agitation making him fumble with the rolled latex sheath. His fingers worked down at his root while Amelia, committed to her sin and raring to go, diddled her clit and urged him on with short, urgent gasps.

"I'm going to fuck you, my dear girl," groaned Mister Durrant as he presented the teat of the condom to Amelia's body.

Beyond any social niceties, well past the point of decorum, Amelia shifted her rump, moaning at him to stop fucking about. "Put it in, give it to me," the girl groaned. "Please, just hurry up and fuck me, Mister Durrant."

"You're beautiful," he breathed while giving a short thrust.

Mister Durrant held the girl's gaze, half his length sliding inside her. "Oh yes," grunted Amelia, eyes rolling, her hands going up to his shoulders. "It's gorgeous," she added, chin on her chest so she could watch her body accepting his cock. "All the way in, Daddy," she said, her glazed eyes moving up to his face.

Mister Durrant let out a sob of delight, his balls nudging the crease of Amelia's arse. He groaned out, "Baby-girl," the word 'girl' coming out stretched as he started to move, his hands full of her breasts. "My sweet little darling, you're so bloody tight."

Amelia chuckled, thrilled at the feelings inside her. He was so thick and so fucking hard! "That's because you're so big for me, Daddy," she cooed. "My little cunny isn't used to such a lovely big thing."

"It's a sweet little twot," said Mister Durrant in his peculiar colloquial twist. "A hot, wet and absolutely divine cunt."

After muttering the profanities, he ducked in low to kiss the girl's lips, her eager tongue quick to find his while the pair rutted and gasped into one another's open mouths.

"I'm going to taste you," growled Mister Durrant, intent glittering bright in his eyes.

Amelia let out a yelp of surprise when he pulled out and went down on his haunches, hands grabbing her ankle and opposite thigh so he could hold her high and wide, her sex at his mercy.

The girl's initial cry tapered off to a groan when Mister Durrant got to work with his mouth. She babbled and gasped and made a bit of a fuss while he went at her, moaning with delight when he popped upright once again, his dick filling her up.

"That was so dirty," Amelia muttered, eyes bright with desire after a long, tongue-swirling kiss from her lover. "Nobody has ever licked me down there before." She thought his look was so feral, primal intent coming up from his soul when the man stared into her eyes.

"You poor neglected thing," growled Mister Durrant. "But don't you fret, my sweet little thing. This is only the start, Amelia. If you're willing, there's a lot more to explore."

After that he set out fucking into Amelia with such robust vehemence that work papers and an angle poise lamp ended up scattered all over the floor. Mister Durrant went at Amelia's body, both of them gasping and moaning, hands clasping at skin, their passion so heated her shoes waggled and waved and the desk rocked like a small boat in a hurricane.

The girl held on tight, shunting her backside forward at times so she could meet him on the instroke, the wails of delight bursting forth as he fucked her into an orgasm.

Amelia came once as they fucked, her lover coaxing another blistering climax out of her with his fingers and tongue before he slid back inside, dumping his all into the condom while babbling on about how gorgeous he thought Amelia was.

"I want to do it," Amelia said when it was all over. She was sprawled on the two-seater chesterfield sofa which was set along a side wall of the office. Totally immodest about being naked in front of Mister Durrant -- after all, he'd explored her intimate places with his mouth and his fingers and that truly wonderful cock -- she looked at him and added, "What you said about me being willing to explore..."

From his chair behind the desk, the detritus of battle strewn about on the floor, Mister Durrant grinned. His cock lay over his shirt front, the johnnie-bag still tight around him, its teat heavy with cum. "Well, we'll have to get you sorted out, shan't we, girl?" He grimaced in distaste and glanced at his lap. "I can't be mucking about with these horrible sheaths. We'll get you properly protected so we can have some wonderful times together."

Elizabeth Durrant

"Your house?" Amelia said. She gaped at him. "Where's your wife going to be?"

She noticed his eyes slide away from her face, his expression going sly when he said, "Elizabeth will be there, too."

It was just over a month since Mister Durrant had fucked the girl on his desk, the office the scene of more of the same ever since. His desk, the chesterfield sofa, and even the floor had supported the lovers while they'd been hard at it, now he was suggesting a more comfortable venue.

Amelia boggled. "In the house? And your wife will be at home?"

"In the bedroom, or wherever else we happen to be."

"With us?" she said in a tone heavy with her obvious incredulity.

"Intimately," he said with a nod.

Not able to believe what she was hearing, appalled at the suggestion, Amelia asked, "She's going to watch us ... She's going to see us together?"

Mister Durrant sighed. "Elizabeth will be part of it, dear girl. I expect she'll be down there with you, sucking my cock." He watched her face for a reaction, his choice of crudity intentional. "I also expect she'll suck your cunt off me after we've fucked.

"And, I was rather hoping you could do the same? I thought you might enjoy the filthiness of it, Amelia. That sort of thing seems to turn you on," added Mister Durrant with a nonchalant air. "Wouldn't that excite you, my sweet? Perhaps Elizabeth could give you a bit of a lick while I get at her from behind?

"I think watching you two girls kissing would be rather arousing..."

"Oh Jesus," Amelia gasped, stunned yet still feeling a dribble of need slide from her opening. "I ... I don't know," she went on. "Your wife? Me and her together? I'm not a lesbian, Mister Durrant ... I don't know about all this. It's a bit kinky."

"Just come to the house," he cajoled. "We'll see how it goes."

*

Elizabeth Durrant, Amelia decided at first sight, was a very attractive lady.

Forty? the girl thought while taking in the bright smile, long chestnut hair and twinkling green eyes. Despite being scared half to death she could still recognise the older woman's allure.

"Amelia," Elizabeth purred as she stepped back a pace to open the door fully. "Welcome, so lovely to meet you. God, Bernie," she added, "she's as divine as you said. "My, my," the woman continued, lower lip jutting in appreciation as she let her gaze move over the contours of Amelia's body. Then, in a comment so forthright it shocked Amelia to hear it, Elizabeth smirked and said, "Watching you fuck is going to be such a thrill."

Amelia found herself being led into the house by the hand, with Elizabeth talking as they move deeper inside, Mister Durrant following behind after closing the door.

It was a big place, fully detached and in its own grounds. On the way in with Mister Durrant, Amelia had managed to notice a garden which could have passed for a small park, a long driveway up to the front door, with a high privet hedge for privacy enclosing them in. Inside, a long corridor ran for some distance, doors leading off left and right, a wide staircase at the far end.

Amelia had time to think, Are we going to the bedroom? before she found herself in a high-ceilinged sitting-cum-living room, its volume typical of the house's original Victorian design.

"Can we offer you a drink?" Elizabeth asked while gesturing with the sweep of one hand towards a sofa the size of boat. "Won't you sit down," she suggested. "Get comfy, sweetheart. Make yourself at home."

Amelia gulped, awed and trembling, more nervous than she could ever recall being in her life now she was there in the house. "A glass of water would be nice," she warbled, mind cleaved in two parts. The whole scene was very surreal; she couldn't believe she was sitting there with such an apparently normal couple while, lurking in the background, lying in wait was the potential for sordid sexual acts. Amelia found it difficult to reconcile the cosy domesticity -- and Elizabeth's elegance politeness -- with what had been discussed.

Is she really happy about me fucking her husband? Will she actually watch? Is it going to be like Mister Durrant said?

Amelia saw an image inside her head. She looked at Elizabeth, studying the woman while picturing them both on the settee, Mister Durrant's hard-on in Elizabeth's fist as she first ducked in to suck on the cock-head, eyes gleaming when she came back up and offered it to Amelia.

Amelia's throat worked as she swallowed down hard, the scene shifting to a naked Elizabeth riding Mister Durrant's length. In her mind's eye, she watched the woman's buttocks ripple and shiver, the man's fingers digging into the flesh while Elizabeth moaned and sighed and shoved her large breasts into his face.

In real life, Elizabeth said, "A glass of water for our guest, Bernie. Then take your clothes off, there's a good lad."

"You're eager," said Mister Durrant as he smirked at Elizabeth from beneath the twin arches of raised eyebrows.

Elizabeth chuckled and said, "I've been waiting all day." She threw a glance at Amelia while adding, "And she's better than I hoped. So pretty, so fresh..."

To Amelia, Mister Durrant said, "I think she likes you, sweet girl," then left to fetch the drinks as he'd been told.

During his temporary absence, Elizabeth sat down next to Amelia, a hand going to the girl's thigh. "Now," she cooed, squeezing a little, "why don't we think about getting out of these clothes? I'm dying to see you all lovely and bare."

"Already?" Amelia squeaked in response. "But--"

Whatever she had to say was left unsaid. Instead, Amelia sighed and let out a low moan, Elizabeth's hand already under the hem of her skirt, the woman's fingers finding the heat between her legs.

"You saucy minx," Elizabeth said with a chuckle. "You're soaking."

*

Her awakening was better than Mister Durrant had suggested. Amelia's introduction into the couple's debauched world opened her eyes. She quickly shrugged off her reluctance, fully immersing herself in the pool of depravity. Elizabeth, in Amelia's opinion, was gorgeous. Even at forty her figure was divine, the biggest surprise being the older woman's depilated vulva, a quirk which Amelia thought was so decadent.

"It just feels so naughty being bare down there," Elizabeth said with a chuckle and a roll of her eyes. "And Bernie loves it -- don't you, my dear?" she said to the man as he stroked his long cock, his eyes on both of his ladies.

"I like Amelia's bush, too," he said with a smirk. "You complement one another," he added, thrusting his chin at the girl. "Now, Amelia," he growled, fisting his dick. "Come here, sweetie; come and suck Daddy's cock."

"Is it all right?" Amelia asked, a wary eye set on Elizabeth.

"Everything is perfect," the woman replied as she leaned back in the sofa, legs going wide. "Go on, darling, give to poor man a nice little suck. Play with him, get him excited."

Amelia rose to her feet and, knock-kneed and trembling, very conscious of her nakedness in front of Elizabeth, stammered, "You're sure you don't mind?"

Elizabeth laughed and split the tacky folds between her legs with the tips of her fingers. "Suck him and fuck him," she mumbled, face going slack with her pleasure. "Be as naughty as you want, it's all good for me. I'd love to watch your beautiful face as you fuck. Go on, my lovely, do your worst, the filthier the better as far as I'm concerned."

So Amelia pushed Elizabeth's presence to the back of her mind, even sliding the tip of a finger over her nub as she walked over to Mister Durrant.

She posed for a few seconds, fists on her hips, revelling in the sight of him gazing enraptured, his focus going from her face to her breasts and on down to where she was desperately oiling between her legs.

"Hello, Daddy," the girl purred. "Is there anything in particular you want me to do today?"

Mister Durrant laughed, the delighted blurt coming up out of him when he heard her workday refrain. "Why yes, Amelia, there is," he said with a grin, waving his cock at her while casting a wink to Elizabeth. "Suck this and then climb aboard. I'm just in the mood for your tight little twot."

Minutes later, following a slurping exhibition where she laid it on thick for the benefit of the voyeur, Amelia moaned and sank down on the length of male gristle Mister Durrant held upright for her convenience, taking him inside her body down to his balls before she curled in to kiss his mouth.

Meanwhile, from her place on the sofa, Elizabeth moved two fingers in and out of her sex, her thumb working her clit. "Gorgeous," she gasped, eyes fixed on the sight of the girl's body accommodating the man's considerable girth. "That's it, Bernie," she winced, "make that little tart moan."

*

Amelia lost herself in the pleasure of it. She worked her hips up and down, sometimes moving up slowly, savouring the slick glide of Mister Durrant's shaft, holding him inside at the top of the stroke while gazing down into his face. Then, as the mood took her, she bounced on it hard and fast, grinding down onto the man while holding his head tight to her chest.

"God yes," Amelia moaned, kissing the top of his head. "Yes-yes-yes, that's so fucking nice! Daddy, I love your big cock." She threw a heavy-lidded look towards Elizabeth, the devilment rising up as she mumbled, "I'm fucking him ... Can you see it going in?"

"Oh, sweetie," Elizabeth drawled, "I can see everything."

Amelia moaned and focussed her attention upon Mister Durrant and what he was doing inside her. A short while later, as she gasped and moaned and enjoyed the sensations, Amelia became aware of Elizabeth's presence alongside her.

"Look at me," urged the woman while laying a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Let me see your face. I want to watch."

"What are we doing?" Amelia babbled, shaking her head while staring into Elizabeth's face.

"Enjoying ourselves," Elizabeth replied, amending the statement with a chuckle. "Well, it looks like you're having a good time of it. And so is he. Good God, Bernie," Elizabeth said. "What a fuss you're making."

Mister Durrant managed to open his eyes, the snorts and moans stopping abruptly. "It's always like this with Amelia," he groaned. "Look at her, Lizzy -- isn't she superb?"

Elizabeth's head canted to one side as she pouted and considered his words. "She's fucking divine, Bernie. Amelia, dear," whispered Elizabeth, tilting Amelia's face to hers with the tip of a forefinger beneath the girl's chin.

"Mmm?" came the hazy reply. Then Amelia's eyes went wide, her hips never quite still as Elizabeth kissed her.

"I-uh-I've never done that before," Amelia breathed when Elizabeth finally pulled away.

She began to fuck Mister Durrant with more urgency, her libido revving up after feeling Elizabeth's tongue dancing with hers. "I don't know if I like it," Amelia sighed. Then, on a long groan, as she rode Mister Durrant, Amelia said, "Elizabeth, please, kiss me again."

Elizabeth's eyes shone when she smiled down at the man trying mightily to hold onto his jizm. "Bernie," she cooed, "you've found us a treasure."

"I can't take much more," Mister Durrant said through a portcullis of teeth while Elizabeth's tongue slid into Amelia's mouth. He grimaced and swallowed heavily, wall-eyed and close to flooding Amelia with cum, panting and gasping a warning. "If she doesn't stop, I'll let it all go. I can't help myself, Lizzy..."

"Not yet! Stop!" Elizabeth cried, hauling Amelia's arm so she all but fell off Mister Durrant's cock.

"But I don't want to," Amelia gasped, blinking.

She was shocked and surprised to be so physically dragged off her lover's hard length. "It feels so good ... Put it back in," she hissed at the man.

Amelia rubbed hard at her sex, fingers working her clit as she tried to maintain the pleasure, but Elizabeth stepped in and went down on her knees, forcibly shifting the girl around to her liking. "In a little while," she said to Amelia. "Open your legs wider, my sweet. That's it, baby," Elizabeth purred when Amelia complied. "Has Bernie sucked your hot little quim 'til you've come?"

"Oh God," moaned Amelia, which was no answer at all. She squirmed and boggled at Elizabeth, the woman parting the hair and tacky folds with her fingers. "Oh fuck, oh my God..."

"Brace yourself, dear," Elizabeth said on a quick little laugh. "I'm just going to have a little taste of this peach..."

*

Seeing Mister Durrant's cock entering Elizabeth affected Amelia on a profound level. It was such an intimate thing to witness -- so private, so personal. She felt guilty for being there, an interloper, a dirty little voyeur on the couple's expression of love.

And it was definitely love she was seeing, absolutely no doubt. Regardless of their twisted relationship -- the sex in the office, Amelia's presence, and Elizabeth's bi-sexuality -- it was obvious they were deeply in love as the woman gazed at her man and offered her body, her flesh stretched tight while he fed himself in.

"Amelia, darling..." Elizabeth croaked, her voice calling the girl's attention up from where she'd been gawping at their conjunction. "Kiss me, my sweet."

Moving through what felt like a dream, Amelia responded to Elizabeth's outstretched arm, taking hold of the other woman's fingers, allowing herself to be drawn down into the intimate bubble, an active partner in the physical act.

Elizabeth moaned as they kissed, the sound taking Amelia's fingers down between her own legs.

"Just one little climax," Elizabeth said, holding Amelia's eyes with her glazed stare. "Then you can have him again," she breathed to the girl. "Come on, Bernie," Elizabeth then growled, bucking up hard while tightening he grip on Amelia's fingers. "Fuck me, my love. Give me it all. Use that cock like a battering ram. Pound my cunt with your strength."

"Oh Jesus," Amelia sighed, thrilled by Elizabeth's tone and crude words. She tickled her clit, teasing the bud until she sobbed with the pleasure, moving in on occasion to kiss Elizabeth's mouth, the hand she'd wrenched from the older woman's grip moving over Mister Durrant's back and his buttocks, those cheeks bunching and flexing as he went at Elizabeth with vigorous thrusts.

It went on for some minutes, the couple rutting towards frenzy, their gasps and cries of delight goading Amelia to boldness. As her passion flared hotter and she diddled her sex, Amelia squeezed at Elizabeth's breasts, sucking each thick, rubbery teat before moving up for yet another go at her tongue.

Eventually, it happened. Elizabeth got there. She let out a great cry, arching her back as she shunted her hips up off the sofa, an arm encircling Mister Durrant's neck so she could pull him for a kiss.

"Fuck me through it," Elizabeth snarled, her forehead pressed tight against his, their eyes locked in combat, Elizabeth straining towards her release. "Don't stop, keep going," she gasped, hips working hard. "Don't you dare stop, I'm so fucking close ... Oh yes, oh Bernie, it's coming! Fuck me, my darling; I'm there."