Mister Durrant's Fuck Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren's hands move over Amelia's body, his fingers gripping her buttocks as he grinds his hard-on against her pubis.

Lust for her son is a hot flare down between her legs. Amelia, already revving, cranks through the gears. She says to Darren, "I don't think we've got a chance just now. But, another time, perhaps. In fact, I think it would be incredible if someone watched us..."

Darren gulps while a shiver ripples through his mother.

"...Wouldn't that be so filthy, my darling? Imagine that, someone watching us doing it. They wouldn't know we're mother and son ... But we would know, and I think that's just too dirty for words."

"Mum, Jesus, are you out of your mind?"

Amelia chuckles, the heat on her as she smiles and winks at her son. "Just something to think about. I've been there before, remember. All right, on the other side of the fence, but I can promise you, dear, it's an incredibly arousing experience."

"It's arousing like this, Amelia," says Darren, "I'm going mad as it is. I'm crazy for you."

"And I'm soaking," Amelia informs Darren before she drains the gin from her glass. "Let's go. Let's go back to the room."

*

The décor is predominantly purple, the trademark colour of the chain hotel near the Tower, the walls of the historical site spookily sepulchre as befits its bloody past. Not that mother and son are interested by centuries gone by, they're too wrapped up in each other, the lights of London twinkling with modern day life through the window of their room.

"Leave the curtains open," Amelia says when her son moves in behind her. She's looking out at the panorama spread out before her, the queen of her domain as Darren slips the gypsy blouse down to her midriff, his hands then scooping her breasts free of her bra. Watching Darren mauling her exposed flesh, the scene reflected back at her from the window, Amelia purrs, "Let them all watch."

Although she knows it's unlikely anyone at street level will notice one window out of thousands, the thought of being seen adds extra zing to the incestuous kiss she shares with her son.

"Oh God, darling," Amelia groans when Darren slides her skirt down over her hips. "I'm so fucking ready for you." She kicks her skirt away before turning around. Then, confronted by Darren's erection, she curls her fingers around his girth and starts stroking.

Darren eases his mother around through another one-eighty, making her bend at the waist and thrust out her buttocks as he gets down onto his knees. "Let me taste you," he mumbles, fingers splaying her buttocks, thumbs peeling her labia apart to reveal Amelia's glistening sex.

"I could come on your tongue," moans his mother when Darren takes a long lick from her clit at the front to her sphincter nestling in the cleft of her buttocks. He dabs at the smudge of his mother's rectum, squirming in deep so she wriggles and chuckles and calls him rude names. "You're such a dirty bugger. Licking my arse like that."

"I love doing everything with you," Darren moans, letting go with one hand so he can crank at his cock. "I'd marry you if I could," he adds in a wild burst of emotion.

Amelia slips forward and turns her back to the window. She hauls her son up to his feet, kissing him with such fervour Darren is too shocked to return her tongue-swirling attention.

"We could pretend," says a breathless Amelia while she gazes into her son's face. "I don't know; we could hire an actor or something. Someone to play the part of a vicar. We could marry, you know, a little ceremony with rings and me in a beautiful dress." Warming to her theme, the idea taking root, Amelia goes on with enthusiasm. "We could go on honeymoon, darling! Somewhere lovely and warm where we could make love outdoors with the sun on our skin."

Darren is still digesting this outburst as his mother goes to her knees, her lips closing over the big purple dome. He groans and watches her sucking his cock, the surge coming up so suddenly he can't blurt out a warning.

When Darren comes, his mother has just let him slip from her mouth, one hand working his root as the first burst arcs over her head.

Amelia is caught by surprise when semen flicks into her hair, a third gush splashing onto her shoulder. She lets out a yelp, too late to stem the flow as her son lets fly, cum spitting out of him in an indiscriminate rain, blobs of the stuff spattering down onto the carpet.

By the time it's over, Amelia has spunk smeared over one cheek, stray dollops clinging to her breasts, a long strand of it dangling and shivering from the jib of her son's cock.

There's no hesitation at all. Amelia pulls Darren close while sticking out her tongue, scooping the errant string into her mouth before gomming the cock-head and shaft.

"After that, for coming all over me, I expect you to stay hard and give me a bloody good rogering," says Darren's mother from her position on the floor. She slowly squeezes her son's length with one fist, coaxing a dribble out of the eye before teasing the slit with the tip of her tongue. "It's going to be a happy new year," she adds as she rises.

*

Amelia moans and gasps and writhes through her climax. Darren's worked at her with fingers and tongue, playing her with confidence now he's discovering what gets her there quickly.

While his mother squeaks and judders, her hands clawing at the ruin of the bed cover, Darren moves up so his body covers hers. He kisses her, forcing his way between her legs so he can push his cock into her sex.

"You're beautiful, Mum," Darren groans, sinking into her molten embrace. "That idea about us getting married ... I like it," he gurgles.

Amelia is moving beneath him when she replies. "Our honeymoon, darling," she breathes. "The two of us together like this ... Fucking." Amelia grins, winking up at Darren while he holds himself over her torso. "Lovely, lovely fucking."

"I love fucking you," says Darren, hips moving faster as his desire flares hotter.

Going with him, Amelia coos, "All if it and more. We're together now, baby. We're lovers."

"I can't believe I'm doing this with you."

It's been an oft repeated refrain from Darren during their brief time together. Even though he knows it's true he can't quite come to terms with the fact that it's his mother's pussy squelching around his girth. He can look at her face and recognise exactly who she is, but reconciling the features twisted with need as he fucks into a body he has no right to be inside takes some doing.

"Well you are," Amelia chuckles, buttocks coming up off the bed as she responds to the sensations of being stuffed full of her own son's cock. "This is us, my lovely boy. You're naked with me. We're doing it. We're fucking."

That sends Darren into a frenzy of moaning and gasping, one hand moving over Amelia's skin, his fingers mauling tit-flesh before slipping down to his mother's hip.

"Go on," urges Amelia, her top lip pulled back in a snarl. "Do your worst, babe. Show me what a big boy you are."

*

Darren nails his mother to the bed, the hard mattress barely giving as he plunders her pussy to her rapturous glee. The slap-slap-slap of their bodies is accompanied by Amelia's voluble enthusiasm, a climax approaching in a sudden onrush of pleasure that has her squealing and groaning, fingers moving over her clit as she spreads her legs to their widest, her son in deep up to his balls.

After that, when the vehement sobbing and moaning subsides, when Amelia can think straight again, she gets onto all fours and invites her son in from behind.

There's more of the same intense rutting, both of them desperately urgent, their cries mingling in a melding of absolute joy. Darren curls in over his mother's back, whispering filth and devotion in turn, telling her how it feels to be fucking into her body while also saying how much he adores her.

For Amelia, it's like she can't get enough of her son. Taking him from the rear isn't enough. She wants him deeper and harder, needs to feel his hands on her body while looking into his eyes. Craning round, she kisses his mouth, gasping as Darren's cock moves in and out with a liquid slide, his maleness bringing out a low moan as her orgasm rises again.

"Love me now, darling," Amelia says when the climax subsides. She's riding him now, straddling his body while Darren lies on his back. Amelia is gasping for breath and looking at Darren through eyes wide with love and awe. "Let's do it slowly," she sighs, lying full-frontal over her son.

Darren is also sucking in air after the robust performance, and, when his mother lies on top of him, his hands go to her buttocks, fingers kneading and squeezing, one digit slipping down into the crease where its tip finds her sex sodden and hot.

She gurgles and lets out a low chuckle when her son fingers her pussy and then dips the tip of a finger into her rectum.

"You're so rude," Amelia tells him, squirming to ease the digit in deeper. "I love everything about doing this with you."

The couple kiss once again, with Amelia purring and moaning.

"Let me do it," Amelia croons, reaching back so she can take hold of Darren's length. "I want it lovely and slow," she goes on, wincing when his end slips into her pussy. "God that's so bloody lovely," Amelia mumbles. "My lover, my son..."

*

Midnight arrives. The fireworks explode further up the river, the pops and crackles subdued by the thick double-glazing. The curtains are still wide, flashes like wartime breaking over mother and son who are once again sprinting towards a mutual climax.

"Oh God, Mum," groans Darren while Amelia squeaks out she's coming. "I'm coming as well," he says with a gasp, pouring all he has into her body as the spasms take hold.

It's a perfect start to the new year, a sublime fusing of souls as mother and son whimper and moan, promising love and affection and lewd physical acts, the city rejoicing along with them in a cacophony of light and pyrotechnic vehemence.

A perfect celebration of their incestuous affair taking root.