Mister Durrant's Fuck Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eight:

Their first time

His mother moans and writhes through it while Darren kisses her mouth, his hands moving over her body.

Amelia bucks and shoves at the bed with her heels as she rides the storm of her climax, finally calming enough to blink in near bewilderment when it subsides.

"Jesus, oh God," Amelia gasps as she sucks in deep draughts of air. "Where are you, my sweetie?" she asks, rolling onto one side while Darren kneels next to her. Amelia reaches up for his cock. "It's time you put this inside me," she says as she strokes him. Amelia levers up to press her lips against the big dome, kissing her son's cock and licking the tip.

"Mum," Darren gurgles, not really believing the moment is here. "You mean...? We're actually...?"

"Don't you want to?" Amelia teases as she lets him go. She rises up, kneeling on the bed while urging Darren to lie down.

Darren's reply is a breathless and croaky, "Yes, Mum, I want to; I want to so much."

"Then get on your back. Get comfy."

"Wuh-what are you going to do?" Darren asks, one eye on his mother as he complies.

"What do you think?" Amelia grins. She watches Darren while mindlessly caressing her breasts with one hand, the other moving between her legs so she can slip a finger over her clit.

"I don't believe it," moans Darren, his stare locked on his mother as she throws a leg over his horizontal form. "This just can't be happening. No way. This is all a dream."

Amelia chuckles while shaking her head. She fixes Darren with a hot-eyed look, mouth tilted as she smirks down at him. "This isn't a dream, baby," she whispers. "This is all real."

His hands go to her breasts when Amelia straddles her son. Darren moans when he feels their pliant weight, his palms slipping down over her body until he's holding her hips.

"Let me get hold..." Amelia says, chin on her chest as she reaches for Darren's erection. "I need it upright. I need to hold on until I've got you inside me."

There's some shuffling around and adjustment of limbs, but finally Amelia has hold of her son's cock, her opening poised on the brink.

"Hello, darling," Amelia whispers, looking Darren right in the eyes. She pauses, purposely prolonging the moment, savouring her son's stunned expression. "Do you want me to sit down on you?" she asks him, teasing her vulva with the firm spongy bulb.

"Oh shit, oh fucking hell," Darren gurgles, thrusting up in desperate need to get inside his own mother.

Amelia laughs and tut-tuts, waving an admonishing forefinger at Darren while grinning at his eagerness.

"You naughty thing," Amelia scolds. "Don't be in such a rush. This is never going to happen again."

Darren slumps back into the bed. He gapes up at his mother, eyes wide with anxiety because he's misunderstood her meaning. "But we have to!" he cries. "We can't just do this once and then forget about it. I'll go crazy. I couldn't live here with you if--"

Amelia silences the babbling rush by pressing her fingers against her son's lips. "Shush," she says with a chuckle. "I meant we're never going to have a first time again, silly. I'm not talking about never doing this together again. I just want you to remember it all. We can't just go rushing in. Take your time. Enjoy it. Enjoy me.

"I'm going to enjoy feeling you moving inside me," Amelia adds. "You being who you are is making me feel all fluttery in my tummy. This is so bloody naughty, Darren. I'm your mother," she sighs. "This is the biggest taboo."

As soon as she stops talking, Amelia leans in to kiss Darren's mouth. After that she eases upright and mushes the dome through her vulva, moaning and wincing when her son's slick flesh slides over her bean.

"Are you ready?" Amelia asks him, the words coming out as a croak.

"Yes, Mum," Darren replies on a gasp, nodding and gulping with his eyes fixed on her face.

"Here I am, baby," Amelia says, slipping down to take half of his length into her body.

Darren groans, his fingers clamping around his mother's waist when the molten embrace squeezes his girth. He manages a gurgling, "Oh my God, Mum ... You're so hot and so wet."

Then Amelia groans, head lolling forward, her body taking all her son has to offer.

She holds steady, Darren's length all the way in. Amelia somehow resists the urge to simply start bouncing, prolonging the pleasure of this first intimate coupling for as long as she can before she moans out, "There we are, Darren. We're together now, darling. We can't ever take this away. This can never be undone. What we're doing now has to stay secret between us forever."

On a rush of love for his mother, Darren replies. "I don't want to take it away. I never want this to end. I love you," he whimpers, his fingers finding Amelia's buttocks. Darren squeezes and kneads at his mother's body, hands moving up over her torso until he can pull her down towards him and slide his tongue between her lips.

Amelia starts to move when they kiss, pelvis easing back-and-forth, slowly at first. She's deliberately holding herself back, ensuring Darren isn't going to let it all go and deny her the joy of feeling him moving and pulsing inside her. "I've only ever loved two men who have done this with me, Darren," she murmurs into his ear, hips going faster so she's fucking her son's length. "One is your father, and the other one is you. The others don't mean anything much, except Mister Durrant, perhaps; he's special because he led me into this life."

There's some moving and groaning when the sensations begin to affect both of the lovers.

"And your father left me, Darren," Amelia continues. "So that means there's only you left. Love me, my lovely sweet son," Amelia croons. "Please," she moans while levering upright. "Love me for doing this with you."

*

The love is forgotten when the physical pleasure gets too strong for Amelia to cope with. She whines and moans and shunts her hips up and down, riding her son while Darren's fingers dig into the flesh of her buttocks. Darren hangs on, shocked by his mother's robust performance, her wails of delight bouncing back off the walls and the ceiling.

"Oh God, baby, yes!" Amelia cries as she forces her breasts against Darren's face. "My nipples, Darren," she yelps. "Suck them, hard." She urges her son on, breathlessly gulping at him to, "Smack my arse. Spank it, my love. Teach me a lesson."

"Jesus, Mum!" Darren calls out, breast-flesh stifling his cries. He paws at Amelia's body, hands finding her tits as he tries to comply with her wishes. "You're so fucking mental," he gasps, swirling his tongue round and round, sucking Amelia's nipples between his teeth while squeezing her breasts, pressing the twin mounds together so he can lick from one engorged tear to the other, teasing the big circles of their areolae so his mother gasps in delight.

He slaps a palm against Amelia's buttocks, his mother yelping with a mix of shock and delight.

"I told you I love doing this," Amelia replies. "I love fucking," she adds, going wall-eyed while rubbing hard at her clit with the fingers of one hand. He spanks her again, three brisk slaps that make her wince and moan, eyelids fluttering open so she can stare with glazed-eyed lust at her son. "What about you?" Amelia asks on a moan. "Don't you just love it?"

Darren's response is a quick nod of his head, hands going to his mother's waist as he humps up into her body. "I didn't know it could be so good, Mum. I had no idea you were so sexy."

Amelia slows it down, easing back on the bouncing as she curls forward to kiss her son one more time. She purrs when Darren returns the kiss, his instinct telling him his mother's mood has changed.

"I want you on top of me now," Amelia whispers, holding his stare, love in her eyes. "Let me feel you moving inside me. Show me your strength while you make love to me before it gets too crazy, my sweet. Treat me gently, Darren."

She moves off her son and settles onto her back, legs going wide as she invites him to, "Put in again, darling. Hurry up. Please, I'm wild to feel you."

Darren does as he's told. He shuffles in close and settles over his mother while holding himself up over her body. Overwhelmed by emotion, he whispers, "I love you," then moans when Amelia finds his cock and guides him to her opening.

He lets out a long groan of sublime delight when he sinks into the heat once again, his mother's insides clenching as she joins her son in an ecstatic gasp and gurgle of pleasure.

"Come down here," Says Amelia, her hips starting to shunt back-and-forth. "On your elbows, don't worry, you won't squash me."

The next few minutes are divine for both mother and son. They move together, staring at one another while enjoying the beauty of burgeoning love. There's been a subtle yet significant shift in the quality of their emotional bond: what was always there between a son and his mother -- the natural filial/maternal link -- has altered, changed into something both of them recognise as being much sweeter for the enhancement.

It's love, of course, but Amelia recognises the danger. "If anyone ever finds out," she murmurs to Darren.

"They won't," he says in reply. Darren kisses her mouth and goes on with, "This is just for us, Mum," then goes back up onto straight arms. His eyes move to their conjunction. Darren sees his mother's body accommodating his length, his shaft smeared with Amelia's desire on the outstroke. "No more men," he suddenly growls, fiercely jealous of every other man who's ever been inside her this way -- even his father. "From now on, it's just me."

Amelia blurts out a sob when Darren begins to fuck into her with vehement strokes. "Oh God, oh baby, no more men," she says while looking up at her son. Darren's mother blinks at the sight of his face, his expression determined, different from the Darren she's known in the past.

"Just me," Darren grunts, hooking her knees round his elbows. "You're mine now."

Thrilled by the abrupt change in Darren's demeanour, delighted he's taken the dominant role -- at least for the time being -- she angles her pelvis to accept all her son has to offer, jerking her hips so she can meet him coming in on the downstroke.

"I'm yours, baby," Amelia squeaks as their bestial rutting revs up through the gears. "Oh Jesus, oh fuck! You're everything I ever wanted in a man, my big darling son. I love you. I love you ... I fucking-well love you!"

The mattress jumps and bounces as Darren goes at her. Moans and gasps and cries of delight fill the room, the sounds of absolute pleasure and delight punctuated by the staccato slapping of flesh upon flesh. Amelia's feet waggle and wave while her breasts shiver and roll, her mouth open in wonder as she watches her son, her body alive with the sensations he's bringing up from inside.

"Darren," Amelia groans following a sustained bout of full-length and very robust in-and-out strokes. "I think I'm going to get there." She gulps and glances down to her sex, one hand going to her clit while Darren keeps on at her pussy.

"Yeah," he mumbles, wall-eyed while his head lolls loose on his neck. "I want you to, Mum. I want to see you doing it, too."

It takes some concerted effort but, with much gnashing of teeth as Darren tries to hold himself in check -- and while Amelia squeals and moans and makes all kinds of fuss -- she finally falls over the edge.

Amelia claws at anything within reach when her orgasm comes at her. She pulls at her son's skin, digging her nails into his shoulders while fucking up onto his dick, fingers tugging at the sheets beneath her as she tumbles into the pit.

For Darren it's all about instinct. He keeps on going, working at his mother with a cool efficiency, calmly appraising her response while simultaneously marvelling at the power of her climax.

When it's all over, when the violence has tapered towards mere gasping for air and wide-eyed wonderment, Amelia reaches up to clasp her son's face, her palms book-ending his cheeks so she can pull him down onto her for one long, lingering kiss.

"You're wonderful," she sighs into his face. "God, I love you so much."

Darren hauls himself up to gaze at his mother as she recovers. His eyes move over her body, sucking up her adoring expression, emotions bursting inside him while his focus moves down over her shivering breasts to where he's still up to his root inside her.

Lust overwhelms soft, fluffy sentiment. Darren is suddenly hungry for her again. He moves off his mother's supine form, dropping down alongside her while beginning to arrange her limbs to his liking.

"What are you doing?" Amelia asks, twisting round to look at Darren after he's manhandled her onto her side.

"Getting in from back here," he says, with a growl. "I want to fuck you some more."

Amelia laughs while rising up onto one elbow. She shoves her rump at her son, who's spooning behind her, splaying her buttocks to facilitate his urgent nudging at her sex.

She moans when Darren slips into her opening, her body once more filled with his meat.

Then they're at it again, the son driving into his mother so robustly her head rocks back-and-forth. Darren goes crazy, desire all-consuming as he slides a hand under his mother's upraised brisket, arms encircling her torso so he can maul her breasts, her buttocks tight up against him, his whole length inside her body.

It's awkward, but Amelia cranes round to offer Darren her mouth.

And that's how he comes. Darren kisses his mother in a slip-slide of tongues, licking at her blindly while squirting what semen he has left into her pussy.

New Year's Eve

Darren thinks she's beautifully elegant when his mother appears. "Wow," he says, meaning it while taking in her off-the-shoulder blouse with bell sleeves and the flowing gypsy skirt. To his eyes her choice in clothes for their date somehow manages to carry off modesty befitting her age while also ensuring there's no doubt the woman inside is vibrant and sexy.

"You approve?" Amelia drawls, slipping back a sleeve to glance at her watch.

"Oh yes, Mum," Darren says with a quick nod, his eyes still fixed on his mother's bare shoulders.

He swallows heavily while recalling her nudity, picturing her breasts in his head as Amelia delivers the admonishment. "Use my name, silly," she says. Amelia scowls at her son and then grins to take the sting out of her words. "What's the point of us coming all the way down here if you're going to call me 'mum'? I'm self-conscious enough as it is going out in public with you. People are going to think I'm just a randy old tart with her toy-boy lover, but you calling me that will really raise eyebrows."

Darren can't help but smirk and respond with, "But you are a randy old tart with her toy-boy lover. He pauses and adds, "Mum," just for the fun.

Amelia's brow furrows as she looks at her son. She pouts and says, "You've come out of your shell. It wasn't too long ago you were all worried and scared."

"I've had a few days to get used to it, Amelia," he says with a shrug.

"And now?"

His expression sends a ripple of delight through Amelia when Darren says, "I can't tell you how glad I am I found those photos."

Amelia moves towards him. "We better go soon," she says on a murmur before lightly kissing his lips. "Or we'll spend the afternoon in this room. No, no," she adds with a slap at his hands. "You'll ruin my make-up. No messing about until later. We're in London, Darren. We're supposed to be out there, in public. What's the point of all this expense if we're not going to do what we planned?"

"But you're so fucking sexy," her son growls while lunging in for a second time. He grabs at his mother's breasts and attempts to kiss her mouth.

"No," Amelia insists, wriggling out of his grip. "We're going out. We didn't come down here to stay in the room. We could have stayed at home if all you wanted to do was molest me." She moves away several paces, keeping a wary eye for any sudden moves from Darren as she goes. "Take me out, darling," Amelia says. "Let's be boyfriend and girlfriend. I want to hold hands and be silly with you in front of the world. We can be ourselves here, Darren. We're anonymous. Let's enjoy it."

*

The Thames path along the south bank is busy when they set out. New Year's Eve is guaranteed to be a crazy time all over London, the fireworks extravaganza further west being a massive draw for the crowds.

Amelia pulls her coat tighter against the cool air while she eyes the busy pathway. "God, look at all these people."

She feels devilish for being arm-in-arm with her son. Despite the gesture being socially acceptable, it's still a thrill being so intimate in public.

"It's going to be rammed later on," Darren replies.

"But it's only five o'clock," Amelia says. "There's hours 'til midnight."

They find a niche in the melee of the Doggett's Coat and Badge pub, the atmosphere ebullient inside. Nobody pays them any notice at all as they work their way through two drinks and share the occasional kiss. Emboldened by their anonymity they leave the pub, the novelty of being lovers buoying them both as they stroll and sometimes dodge through the thickening mass of people.

"Let's get away from the river," Amelia suggests as they approach Waterloo Bridge.

Her son agrees and, after a disconcerting meander through the streets close to the IMAX cinema, the couple find themselves near Waterloo station. They have just come across the Wellington pub when it occurs to Darren to ask, "How long have you had those photos?"

At the door to the pub, with a few smokers grouped several feet away, Amelia replies with, "A few weeks." She glances at the gaggle of people, lowering her voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "Elizabeth sent them. Mister Durrant passed away a couple of years ago. She found me and sent me the pictures."

"Oh, Mum, I'm sorry," says Darren.

His mother grimaces and shakes her head. "Thank you," she says, "But I'm all right now. I was a bit sad at the time, he meant quite a lot to me back in the seventies..."

"I never noticed any difference in you."

"You had quite a lot going on in your life, Darren. And I kept it to myself, of course." Amelia smiled at him and laid a hand on his forearm. "I could hardly have told what was wrong with me if you'd seen me upset, now could I? What could I have said?"

"So Elizabeth sent them? And is she okay?"

"We've spoken on the phone a couple of times. I might go and see her sometime soon. Now that you know about it I won't have to make anything up." Amelia sees his expression and divines the thoughts in his head. "No, Darren," she murmurs with a shake of her head. "She's an old woman. There won't be any hanky-panky between us."

Throwing a look at the pub door, Amelia changes the subject by saying, "Come on, let's get inside. I could do with a drink."

*

It's standing room only inside, and that's only if you're not too worried about personal space.

During their time in the Wellington, a pint of strong lager for him, a gin and tonic for Amelia, they take the opportunity of being so closely ensconced for a few tentative kisses.

"I'm getting turned on being together like this," Amelia says while squeezing the bulge in her son's jeans.

"I'm already there," Darren informs her, the sight of his mother's shoulders now she's out of her coat drawing his eyes. He ducks in and nuzzles at the hollow between collar bone and throat, the heat and Amelia's scent making him moan. It takes an immense effort of will not to take a squeeze at his mother's breasts, his cock throbbing and clamouring for release. "I could do it right now," Darren breathes into Amelia's ear.

"Sex in the toilet?" Amelia asks. "How sleazy ... I love it."

The sheer sordidness gets Darren all agitated and reckless. "Shall we?" he croaks, too wound up to stop himself moving in for an intense, tongue-sliding kiss.