Mister Durrant's Fuck Photos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your present," Amelia murmurs, her tone low and narcotic.

Darren stares at his mother, long seconds going by while his brain tries to work out what to do next.

"Go on," she urges with a gentle thrust of her chin.

His stomach turns somersaults as Darren fumbles with the packaging. Eventually, losing patience, he rips at the wrapping, pulling it away from the box before throwing it onto the floor in a loose bundle. He pauses, hesitating before he lifts up the lid, his cock a pulsing, tumescent ache pressing inside his jeans.

He's aware he's breathing through his mouth, slack jaw almost touching his chest as he gawps down at the treasure.

"I love this one," Amelia says, surprising her son by her close proximity.

Darren blinks at her as she settles alongside him, her fingers plucking a photograph from the top of the pile.

She sighs and shows him the picture. "God, I miss this," Amelia breathes.

The rush of heat rolls over Darren in a tide of yearning. His throat works again as he gulps, his eyes locked on the scene: his mother laid on her back, legs wide while Mister Durrant's cock is buried inside her up to his balls. In the photo she's holding the man's shoulders as he hovers over her torso on straight arms, her fingers digging into muscle and bone as she looks up past him, her glazed eyes seemingly fixed on her son when, in reality all those years ago, she must have been looking straight at the lens while Elizabeth captured the moment. His beautiful mother's face is a near grimace of agonised delight, her expression conveying exactly how good it is to have Mister Durrant's length buried in her body.

Darren can't find any words to respond. He just gazes and lets out a tiny moan of what could be mistaken for despair, still too bound by convention to make any kind of move.

"That man opened my eyes to how good sex can be. Elizabeth, too," Amelia adds on a sigh. "I've always loved doing it," she confesses to her son, her eyes catching his focus. "Your father ... Jesus," she breathes while rolling her eyes. "That man knows how to make a woman feel good. It's a pity he couldn't resist the temptation of younger boobs and a tight body," Amelia goes on. "But I shouldn't have been too surprised, that's why he was attracted to me in the first place."

"You're beautiful, Mum," Darren is surprised to find himself saying.

Amelia smiles and places a hand on his knee. "Thank you," she murmurs. "It means a lot when I hear you say it."

Her touch galvanises Darren. He flinches and turns his head to look right into her face. "It's true. In those photos, you're gorgeous ... And you still are," he ends on a croak.

"I miss sex," Amelia says, apparently at random. "I haven't done anything since you moved back in. I've had a few boyfriends once I got over your father leaving, but I didn't like to go gallivanting around when your marriage dissolved..."

Darren's eyelids blink like Bardic lamps as he stammers, "I ... I-uh-don't know what you want me to say." He senses they're on the verge of something momentous. There's an inkling, an instinct telling him now is his moment. The way she's looking at him; her fingers squeezing his thigh; her scent and the heat coming off her.

"Oh, Darren," Amelia says, her whisper almost inaudible. "You do know, darling. Or at least I suspect that you do. I think you know what I want," adds his mother, hand slipping just that little bit higher. I don't think I can't make it any more obvious ... But," she says, her breath a soft breeze over his face because she's so close, "you have to tell me."

*

It twists and coils in his guts. Darren can feel his cock pulsing; he thinks how beautiful it would be if he just fished it out and started tugging.

"Mum," he gurgles while taking the photo out of her fingers. "I want to do this with you." Darren holds up the picture, and says, "I want to be him."

The emotional release is so forceful, a rush of blood which would have sent Darren staggering if he'd been standing.

Then his mother offers him a gentle smile and says, "Darling, you only had to ask. I've been waiting for days."

He can't speak. Darren can barely breathe when he hears her say it.

Amelia chuckles and says, "Oh, Darren, I thought you were going to come to me the other night. When we had our little chat." She shakes her head and sets pitying eyes on her son. "You should have followed me to my room. You would have found me doing unspeakable things with one of my handy little toys."

Darren feels her fingers massaging his thigh.

"You were wanking when I was there, weren't you?" Amelia coos, shifting closer to Darren so her hip is pressed against his.

He nods and closes his eyes, swallowing hard as the euphoria surges. He knows it's going to happen. It's a certainty -- he's going to experience his mother, he's going to touch her and kiss her and play with those tits.

Oh God, they're going to fuck!

"Do it again now," Amelia whispers while tossing the picture onto the bed. She presses her palm to the ridge in his jeans. "Show me, my darling. I want to watch."

Darren and Amelia become lovers

She insists that he's naked while Darren is in more of a mood to just shuck down his jeans and yank on his meat

But his mother shakes her head and tells him to have more patience, that he has to be nude. "It'll be so much better than rushing, my sweet lovely boy. I know you're eager, and trust me, I'm so fucking horny...

"But," Amelia goes on, recovering her composure, "we need to be disciplined. I promise you it's better that way."

Darren is on his feet and toeing his training shoes off the backs of his heels while he gasps, "What happens after this, Mum?"

He shrugs and looks down at his mother, who's still sitting on the edge of the bed. "What do we do afterwards?"

Amelia stands and moves close to her son. She grins into his face, her fingers replacing his at the fastening to his jeans. "Don't think about any of that now," Amelia purrs.

Darren gasps again, mouth falling open as he looks to where she's working the button undone.

Amelia kisses her son's cheek, her lips just brushing his skin as she whispers, "Let me help you with this."

Then Darren's reality drifts when his mother's grip closes around his girth for the first time. He mumbles, "Oh God," his face tilting up from where he's been gawking at the unbelievable sight of her fist working his length. "It's really you doing it."

His mother's eyes gleam when she smiles into his face. "It's me, darling," she croons. "We're going to have fun."

Darren can only groan into his mother's open mouth when she kisses him like the lover she's going to be. At first he's too surprised by the intimate act to respond, the shock wearing off quickly as his libido burns hotter and faster.

"Isn't this naughty?" Amelia asks as she jacks her son's cock with vigorous strokes. She rolls her eyes in appreciation, glancing down at the size of him before moving in for another kiss.

"Mum, it's fantastic," croaks Darren, his pelvis moving so he can fuck into her fist. "When I saw you in those pictures..." He pauses while letting out a low groan of absolute pleasure, eyelids fluttering in response to the bliss. "I've been imagining this," Darren confides. "I've been thinking about doing all this with you."

Amelia lets go and takes a pace back. "Well, now it's for real," she says with a nod at her son's erection, the length of him waggling and swinging. "But before you get carried away, I want you naked. It's time to get serious, Darren. No more messing around."

"But, Mum, I'm so--" Darren begins, moving in towards her while he wanks at his cock.

"No, Darren," she snaps, hands going up as though warding off an attack. Darren's chest comes into contact with her upraised palms and she pushes him away. "I said, I wanted you naked ... So get away from me and just do as you're told. You'll be no use to me as you are. If I let you do anything you'll ruin it by coming. I'll do it all with you, darling ... I'll take you in my mouth; we can fuck or make love, whatever you want. You can come on my breasts if you want to; I'll let you pour your love inside me as well, but you must do as I say."

Darren boggles at his mother as she tells him about all of the things they can do together. He shakes his head from side-to-side in utter disbelief, stunned by the images her words put into his head. "Oh, Mum, Jesus," he breathes, eyes staying fixed on her face. "I want to do everything. I want to do it so bad."

Amelia nods, her head tilting towards one shoulder, one arm still up to ensure Darren keeps his distance while she says, "All right. So take off your clothes."

Darren blurts out an urgent, "Mum!" when he sees his mother turning away.

"Get undressed and then come to my room," she calls back over one shoulder. "And don't you dare follow me without taking off all those clothes -- even your socks!" she adds with a laugh. "I'll be waiting for you."

*

He does as he's told. Despite being desperate to get at his mother, Darren strips out of his clothes before dashing out of his room. His insides churn with delicious anticipation as he hurries along the corridor towards his mother's bedroom door and, when he gets there, he halts, catching her in a perfect moment just as she's unclasping her bra.

"There you are, darling," Amelia says with a smile while turning to face her son.

Darren gawps in wide-eyed fascination, his mother's breasts are there in the flesh, their sway strangely hypnotic. He focuses his attention upon those twin orbs, his hand going to his dick.

"I'm not quite the same as I was in those pictures," Amelia offers while watching his face. "But I don't think I've worn too badly; I've looked after myself quite well."

The words are a log jam behind Darren's teeth. Lust swells inside him, the great bubble clogging his throat so what he does manage to put out there is a clotted and half-strangled, "You're beautiful, Mum."

Amelia nods and pulls a face as if to say, Yes, well, I am what I am then she shrugs and invites her son into the room with a curl of one arm and a jerk of her head. "You're quite the hottie yourself. You're a good-looking man, Darren," she tells him. "And you've got a wonderful cock."

Darren looks down at the appendage in question, his hand working slowly when his attention returns to his mother's ripe, voluptuous body. "Is this really happening?" he asks.

Amelia nods with some enthusiasm. "Oh yes indeed," she replies, beckoning a second time. "Come in, lie down on the bed. What I want to do first is watch you. Let's get rid of all your frustration. Show me, my darling. Don't be shy. Let me watch you. Pull that thing until you come." She looks at her son, a sly smirk on her lips as she tells him, "Then we can really get started.

"You've shaved your bush," Darren says as he advances.

"There's a little bit left," his mother replies, chin going onto her chest while she thrusts her hips forward. "I keep it this way now -- don't you like it?"

His mother's eyes come up to confront him as Darren gapes at the sight of her calmly splaying the meaty folds of her labia. "I love it," he gurgles when his mother gasps after slipping the tip of one finger over the swollen nub of her clit.

"I want you to lick it," she moans, the words coming out treacly. "Later, when you've shown me the hot stuff..." Her eyes gleam with devilment, the smirk back on her face as she purposely adds a lewd, "When you've wanked your big cock and shown me what a man you are, after that I want you to suck my cunny."

A moment later, Darren finds himself lying on his mother's bed with her laid alongside. He moans when she reaches for him, her fingers closing around his swollen length while she mumbles, "Actually, let me do it for you. You just lie there, my lovely sweet boy. Let mummy milk your balls dry."

*

Darren lets it all go when his mother pulls back from a very lengthy kiss. She's been jacking his cock, her tongue in his mouth while he grunts and moans, her smooth skin a thrill under his palms as he caresses every part of her he can reach.

Amelia eases back to look her son right in the eye. "I love kissing," she tells him, their foreheads touching while Amelia soaks up her son's soul through his eyes. "I loved it when I kissed Mister Durrant as he pumped his seed into me. It was so bloody sexy. What I especially loved was going from him to his sister. The contrast between a man and woman made me wild. I used to slide his spunk over my cunny, all over my clit. Oh God, Darren," Amelia adds on a croon. "I used to come and come and come that way."

Darren stared at his mother, the pleasure pulsing through his dick as the surge bubbled up. "That's so hot," he manages to mumble, then blurts out a warning.

He gets as far as, "Mum, I'm--" before the first burst of cum flicks from the slitted eye, the second rush following on in what could almost be a single continuous outpouring of goo.

"Yes!" Amelia cries, shifting up onto one elbow so she can watch the ejaculate spit forth. "My darling boy, yes! That's wonderful, baby. Oh God, Darren, my sweet, let it all go!"

Darren snorts and sobs and fucks up into Amelia's fist, her hand cranking away until her son eventually slumps back into the bed.

"Look at the mess," Amelia says with a grin as she holds her hand up for Darren to see. "You've come everywhere."

"Mum, oh fuck, what are you doing?"

Darren boggles at his mother's lips pursed tight over his cock-head. It just cannot be true, there's no way he's actually watching his own mother sucking his cock.

But she is. Amelia slurps and licks at the gloop oozing out of her son. She cranks at him a little bit more, tongue lapping at the tiny squirt of jizm she's coaxed from him, her tongue scooping up more of the stuff while she holds his gaze tight with her own.

"My turn now," Amelia says after grinning at Darren. She teases him by smacking the keel of his dick against the flat of her outstretched tongue, then winks and rolls over onto all fours, going up on straight arms, tilting her pelvis to present her pussy to Darren. Amelia purrs, "Lick me this way. Hold me wide open and suck my clit, baby. Make me feel good before we make love. See if you can get me to come."

*

Darren is mesmerised by the shape of his mother's body. He gapes at the curve of her spine and the swell of her buttocks. He moves closer behind her, eyes on his mother's dangling labia, the lips all swollen and tacky with need.

Amelia cranes round further to watch him approach, one hand going to her bottom where she pulls herself open with the tips of her fingers.

He moans when her pussy gapes, his mother's scarlet core glistening while the dark smudge of her sphincter winks from its hiding place. Her breasts swing when she moves, nipples thick and erect, the elongated tips an obvious sign of Amelia's arousal.

"Cuh-can I just put it in?" Darren mumbles, his eyes taking in every curve, feasting on the feminine shape of his own mother's nudity. He cranks his cock, the image of her searing itself on his memory. This is better than any old photos. This beautiful woman tempting him with her eyes and her body is the woman who birthed him. Darren has a glimmer of conscience that he has no right to see his mother as she is -- naked and wonderful -- but there's no way he's going to deny himself the pleasure of knowing her physically. He wants to lick her all over, to taste the essence down at her sex. Darren wants to kiss her mouth and sink into that pussy up to his balls. He wants to fuck into her body while leaning low over her back, her breasts in his palms as her moans and gasps spur him on.

"Oh dear," Amelia says with a pout and an insincere expression of pity. "Is my son all wound up and hot for his mum? What is it, baby?" she purrs while smearing her arousal over the puckered ring of her anus. "Do you want to give me that lovely thick cock? Do you want to fuck me?" Amelia breathes, two fingers sliding into her pink opening.

"Yeah," Darren groans while tugging his dick. He winces before his cheeks balloon, air coming out in a long, sibilant hiss. "That's exactly right, Mum. I want to fuck you."

Darren grimaces, his hand moving faster, the urge to plunge into her body coming up from inside. Lewd in his desperation to get at her, Darren forces the words through gritted teeth, his lust-fevered eyes set on where Amelia is working those digits into her body. "I want to put this into you. I want to smash your pussy."

Amelia's eyes go wide at this vehement outburst. Her eyebrows are up near the ceiling while she stares at her son for ten seconds at least.

"You filthy beast," says Amelia, a grin splitting her face. "That sounds wonderful, darling -- and I want you to give that a try..."

She smacks the flat of one palm against one buttock, kneading the flesh as it suffuses with pink.

"...But that's for later," she tells Darren. "After you've licked me. Later on, baby, I promise. Give me what I want first and then you can do your worst with that cock."

Amelia holds up a hand when it seems Darren is going to ignore what she's said. He's still working his length with one hand, a hungry, feral look on his face while he knee-walks over the bed.

"Lick me," she snarls, a hand on his chest.

A stand-off ensues, both of them staring in a silent struggle for dominance.

"If you don't do as you're told," Amelia growls, "you can get out of my room. You can forget fucking me, Darren."

"Please," he whimpers, eyes pleading.

But Amelia is adamant. She won't be moved. "Come here," she murmurs, raising an arm so she can beckon her son to her with one crooked forefinger. "Kiss me first, then get back there and kiss my cunt."

*

The feeling of unreality returns when Darren touches her buttocks. He's behind his mother, his fingers on such an intimate place he's floating on a sea of surreal experience.

He splays her with his thumbs, the labia peeling apart to reveal her intimate places again.

As he shuffles in on his knees, getting comfortable while leaning in close, in the seconds before his tongue touches her body and he tastes her essence for the first time, Darren is sure this moment will be forever lodged in his head. He will never forget the way her skin felt under his fingers or the sound of her low chuckle before she gasps and groans mumbling about his breath wafting over her sex.

Then Darren is at her, the beast set loose as he probes and slurps and sucks at his mother's desire, labia and clit slippery while he goes wild with his tongue.

"Use your fingers," Amelia squeals, "Fuck me with your fingers, my sweet darling boy. Curl them inside me. Rub my cunt. Do everything, babe. Do it all."

It goes on for several minutes. Darren trawls up every technique in his repertoire as he goads his mother into a writhing, sobbing out-letting of pleasure.

"Dirty boy," Amelia mumbles when she feels her son's tongue probe at her sphincter. "Licking me there is so wicked, but it feels fucking divine!" She urges him deeper, to wriggle his tongue into her muddy-hole as she calls it, to rub at her clit and do unspeakably rude things to her body.

"I need to come," Amelia screams, pushing Darren away as she rolls onto her back. She spreads her legs and begins to finger her clit, rubbing her bean while mauling her breasts with her spare hand. Darren's mother groans, "Just let me wank it. I'll get myself there quicker this way." She eyes her son's length while going at her sex with desperate urgency, lower lip between her teeth as Amelia whines out her delight. "I want you to fuck me," she gasps. Her climax is rushing at her, a speck in the distance which is suddenly upon her. "In a moment, when I've come," gasps the woman, the judders beginning. "Oh God, yes! That's so bloody lovely ... Darren, my darling, come here and kiss me through this--"