Mixed Emotions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,719 Followers

Charly stepped out in a red negligee. She looked so damn sexy. I still had on my briefs and a tee shirt. "Jeff, before we go any further I need you to tell me you love me. You know I've always loved you."

"Charly, it took me awhile to realize that the reason you were always my best friend was that because deep down I loved you. The problem was I found out too late. Please forgive me, I love you with all my heart."

We kissed and turned off the lights. The only light was coming from the bathroom. I kissed Charly over and over. "I just put the negligee on and I already have to take it off." Charly was smiling.

She had nothing on underneath it. She sat on the edge of the bed. "Do I need a condom, Charly?"

"No, I've been on the pill ever since you got Candy pregnant. If I had sex, I wanted to be protected."

She lay back on the bed and I got between her legs and began kissing her trimmed mound. "You smell so damn good," I remarked. I kissed her mound and then worked down to her pussy.

I spread her lips and was ready to stick my tongue in her when I saw her hymen. I wasn't sure what to say. I was glad she spoke.

"I said I took birth control pills, I never mentioned that I had intercourse. Just be gentle with me, or I'll kick your ass." We both laughed.

I kissed and sucked on her pussy till she became very wet. I got up and got a towel and slid it under her butt. I took off my shirt and briefs and began rubbing my cock against her pussy entrance. I held her legs up and then put them on my shoulders.

"Easy, Baby," she said. "I'm ready whenever you are."

I gave a slight push and the head of my cock went in. It busted her hymen. "It's ok, Jeff, that wasn't too bad, keep going."

It was only minutes later when we were making love. I used long slow steady strokes. She felt so good. She was telling me how good it felt and how much she always loved me. How could I have been so stupid and blind my whole life to not notice?

She began to come and she was moving her pussy in rhythm with me. We sped up and she screamed out. I pushed my cock all the way into her and held it there while I came.

She used the towel to wipe off the blood and our cum. She threw it on the floor and got in the middle of the bed. I got another towel and put it under her ass. I lay next to her and began rubbing her breasts. She wasn't really big but her tits were very firm.

I leaned over and began sucking on her nipples. It wasn't long before I was entering her again. She felt so hot and so good. I made it last as long as I could. After I came the second time, she turned over on her side and I cuddled up against her ass. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.

When I woke up the next morning we were still laying the same way we went to sleep. I felt a morning hard-on coming on and pushed it past her ass and into her already wet pussy. She pushed back against me and it wasn't long before we both came.

She got up and took a shower. Afterwards I took one also. When I came out of the bathroom she had us both a cup of coffee but first she told me how wonderful I was and kissed me.

On our way home I asked her to elope with me and we could go get married. She didn't answer so I asked her again. "Charly, would you like to take off with me and become my wife?"

She looked over at me. "No Jeff, I won't elope with you and get married."

I was shocked. "I thought you loved me, that being together last night was to show our love for each other. Why won't you marry me? Is it because of the kids?"

"Jeff, I love you more than anyone and nobody loves those kids more than me."

"Than why won't you marry me? I don't understand."

"I never said I wouldn't marry you. I said I wouldn't elope with you. Ever since I was a little girl I always wanted that big wedding and me in a white gown. I know I told you that a thousand times while we were growing up.

"I want the church wedding and my Mom in a beautiful dress and Dad walking me down the aisle. I'm an only child and I would never take that away from them. If you want to wait till I finish college, I'm in my last semester. We can get married in June at the beginning of summer. By then we can find a place to live and I can have the wedding I've always wanted, along with the man I've always wanted."

I know I had tears coming down my cheeks. I told Charly it must be my allergies.

"Jeff, no one know you better than me and you don't have allergies." We both laughed.

We told my parents and Charly's about the wedding plans. Her mom and dad were so excited. My Mom had tears in her eyes, she has always loved Charly but would never interfere in my life.

Charly said we had to go see her Uncle Bob and Aunt Alice, Candy's parents. They seemed a bit surprised when they answered the door seeing me and Charly together. Charly addressed Bob but both he and Alice were together.

"Uncle Bob, I need to talk to you. Jeff and I are getting married in June. We would like your acceptance. I know there were rumors flying about that Jeff and I being intimate while he was married to Candy. I stand here before you to tell you it isn't true. We never as much kissed while he was married. I can't say I didn't care for him because I did but at the time he chose Candy. Jeff and I stayed friends but I swear we were never intimate."

Bob walked over and gave Charly a hug. "Charly, I believe you and besides I know you don't need my permission to marry Jeff. Alice and I wish you both the best. I can't think of another woman that I would want to be the mother of our grandchildren."

****

Time was going by and we went house hunting and found a nice place with a yard for the kids. We put down a down payment to hold it for us. After Charly graduated she spent most of her free time planning our wedding. She did find a job at a local doctor's office.

I help her as much as I could sending out invitations, help with the catering and of course spending time with my kids. They were now calling Charly, Carwee. It sounds so cute when they say it. Pretty soon they will be calling her Mommy.

The wedding went even better than planned. Charly looked like an angel in her white gown. The kids wobbled down the aisle as ring bearer and flower girl. After we said our 'I Do's' we all headed over to a hall for a large reception.

After the reception Charly and I made love most of the night. We then took a trip for a few days to Branson, Missouri.

When we arrived home we went to our new home with banners and signs welcoming us home. The twins along with our family and friends were there to greet us.

Epilogue:

It's been four months since our wedding. Charly is now officially 'Mommy' and she loves it. I'm still Dada. Everything has been wonderful. Our kids have six wonderful grandparents that love them. Mom still watches them while we work but Betty has been spending a little more time with my Mom. We do our best to see Bob and Alice at least once a week. They are always welcome to our home.

Charly just came home and told me to sit down. She had something she needed to tell me.

Again my emotions were mixed up, expecting the worst.

"Jeff, I stopped taking the pill a couple of days before our wedding. I'm here to inform you that you are one potent man. I'm pregnant!"

I broke down and cried. They were tears of joy.

It might be the end of the story but the start of a great life with a woman I have always loved.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comment are always welcome and appreciated

DG Hear.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,719 Followers