Modern Day Cavegirls - Dirty Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached for Max' hips and leaned in. Su-jin was aware of the need to be quiet, but at the same time, she was having such a good time and she wanted to do her best for Max. She licked and sucked, drawing Max' narrow lips out and running her tongue along the length of them.

They were a little sideways from the way that they'd been before and Su-jin's eye fell on the two bottles and she had an idea.

She picked one of them up and, looking up at the eyes looking down at her, she licked the length of the neck completely, all of the way around. Then, holding onto Max' leg a little, she made a show of rocking back to a squat and getting her underwear a little more out of the way.

"Can you see, Max?" she whispered and Max nodded with a curious expression. "I feel so good that you watch me," Su-jin smiled, "Very hard and good to feel. I make warm for you like this."

Su-jin began to press the top of the long neck beer bottle against her cleft, turning and twisting as needed while Max stared down. When she had it in as far as the shoulder of the bottle, she slowly drew it out and Max watched as Su-jin's eyes closed. She did it a few times and Max had never seen anything so dirty and erotic as this.

"We are the same,"Su-jin whispered, "Max, here with you, I would do anything make you feel good – everything. But we must be quiet instead. This is from me to you, beautiful Maxine."

She drew the bottle out and reached up, asking Max to spread her legs a bit if she could and then Su-jin pressed the bottle against Max until her labia parted and allowed it in farther.

Max groaned softly and Su-jin stopped. "Still ok, Max?"

Max had her mouth open and she nodded, so Su-jn kept going very slowly until the bottle was in just as far as she'd taken it into herself, maybe three inches or so. Su-jin rose up a bit and pressed her cheek against Max' thin and very hard belly and she began to fuck her very slowly.

Max trembled and shook, but she stood it. She wasn't able to say much but the way that she felt, if Su-jin could do this and offer it to her, then that was enough of a reason.

Besides, now she could tell herself that she'd been fucked by an incredibly lovely woman who seemed to need her in the same way. She looked down, still not quite believing it.

With a beer bottle.

Holy crap, if that didn't mean something ...

It actually felt a little romantic to her.

Max already loved Jane and she had very warm feelings for Bobbi. But Bobbi told her that it wasn't for everyday. Bobbi had smiled and kissed Max and said that such pleasures ought to be spaced a little or they tend to lose their meaning. Max had given it some thought and she found that she could agree.

Jane was another issue to her and a recent one. Max knew about Jane and Suzi and to her, it was a loop which needed to be closed, so she wanted that.

But at this point, right here, she didn't know if it left her anywhere and she'd need to see if it did. She hoped so, because she felt such kinship with Jane and Jane was always encouraging her to come out into the light of day with everybody else.

She thought of Su-jin and was thankful. She didn't know if anything was possible with her other than this late night love in the shadows, but she felt a lot for her anyway. She didn't know about the issues that Su-jin had mentioned – being angry with Jodi – whom she hadn't even met yet and the daunting uncertainty that she must be feeling over Tyler.

She wondered for a moment if this was something that they ought to ... go on with. She'd seen Su-jin playing with Tyler outside before and ... well, if you saw them, you'd have to have a heart of stone not to smile. For now she just had feelings for this slightly sinful freedom with an insanely lovely woman who was making her feel wonderful doing this dirty love out back with the neck of a bottle shoved up into her.

It made her want to smile, because she'd never in her life have thought of it – or how very good it felt. On her knees, Su-jin wasn't doing anything but making love to Max and she suddenly knew it.

Max looked down at the top of Su-jin's head against her belly and she reached to put her hand over it.

Su-jin sighed and leaned her head a little harder.

"I ... I think, that this makes me yours, Su-jin," she whispered, "That's how I feel about it anyway. If all that we can have is this, then when we're together, I'm yours."

Su-jin sniffled once and looked up as she kept the bottle moving slowly, "If we have only this, I became yours when you said 'please'. I felt like girl who find key and then find another girl trapped in prison. I had to. Do you understand? I had to, wonderful Max."

She leaned in and slipped her tongue over Max' clitoris very gently and she knew at once that she had to be like that now. Nothing hard or fast, just nice and Max would come softly.

It ended with Max a little bent and leaning on Su-jin as she shook and moaned until it passed. Su-jin drew out the bottle after letting Max enjoy it for a little bit and then they worked at getting their clothes into some semblance of order though they weren't very neat about it.

They hugged before they parted and Su-jin whispered, "Remember – I am yours just as much. It may not happen again or it might happen sometimes. I want very much be equal with you. No boy, no girl, same."

When they parted, Max felt so strange. She felt something that she never had before.

It was the damndest thing, too. She had no reference for it in the sphere of her own experience. She opened the door to Jane's house and quickly drew back outside again.

Out of all the possible combinations of body positions, Jane and Susan were in one of the most exclusive that she could imagine. They had their heads between each other's thighs and that didn't leave all that much to her for an angle of approach to help in.

It also didn't leave her very much bed to sleep in either.

She closed the door and stepped back outside. After a moment, she knew what she was going to have to do as far as her sleeping arrangements were concerned tonight. She supposed that she was in for a lonely and probably cool night alone in the shed again.

But her attention was drawn to the other building when the door opened.

Su-jin stepped over, "You come back out. What is wrong?"

Max shrugged, "I opened the door and ... "

She smiled, "I think that Jane and Suzi are doing fine – but there sure isn't any room for me in that bed. I was just about to go back to the bed in the loft of the shed for tonight. What are you doing here?"

Su-jin thought for a second and then she grinned sheepishly. "I was about to take my clothes off again and go to bed. I was thinking about you and it was wonderful to me, so ... I had to look at you before you were gone. At least it was a little hope. My life is crazy and getting crazier. But nothing bother me when we touching – even just touching, Max."

She looked at Max and leaned in to kiss her softly for a moment, "Secret girls together again? Please come to bed with me Max. I want you to sleep against me." She shrugged, "Sooner or later, I will sleep, no?"

They went in through the door and after closing it, Su-jin led Max to the bedroom and they took off their clothes and got into the bed.

"I have a candle and old saucer that I found," Su-jin whispered, "I want to see this girl that I have so good time with – but have no matches."

Max got up and produced her lighter from out of her coverall pocket. In a minute, they had soft warm light.

"Hey Max," Su-jin said, "You have cigarette lighter. You have any cigarettes too?"

Max nodded, "I think so. They're probably dried up and stale – and maybe crushed, since I don't smoke much at all anymore, but I think ... "

She looked in the cargo pocket on the left leg of her coveralls, "Yeah. You want one?"

Su-jin shrugged, "Uh-huh. I really wanting one now. Not smoke since Baltimore, but tonight I do not care anymore. I never thought that I could leave such a crazy life in Seoul to come here – to even crazier one. In this week, so much has happened to me and even ... change under my feet while I not ... while I wasn't looking. The only things that are the same are that those two sisters treat me well and that I love Tyler so much.

Max, I was so upset and nothing helped me. But then I met you and I feel so better now."

She grinned, "And it take only some dirty fucking with you make me not feel crazy anymore."

Max was hunting for something to use as an ashtray and she found an ancient soupcan half-full of sand in the corner – an ash can from maybe a hundred years ago, so she was good. She looked back, "Thank you for saying that. I needed it too and I ... I kind of hope that we can keep doing that."

She shook her head, "I'm really shitty at saying things like this because they never happen to me. I think that sometimes. I'll need Jane because she helps me. Maybe she's turning me into a real person. But I don't think that will happen often. I'm not sure how to say it."

Su-jin nodded with a soft smile as she patted the mattress beside her and Max came to her, "That ok. I think I see it. But ... you don't need her like that all the time.

So ... you want something with confused Korean girl who want you? I can share when you need be with Jane. You know anything about how to live with busy bookkeeper? Maybe single parent one? Know anything about little boys?"

Max lit a dried-out and half-flattened cigarette and she shrugged after taking a drag and holding it out, "Not a thing. But I'm willing to learn."

Su-jin accepted the cigarette and took a puff. She exhaled and smiled, "Bad things, but it good now." She regarded the thing between her fingers, "This not anything that I can do if I get Tyler."

She puffed again and handed it back, "You willing to learn, so ... you will stay with me – and maybe little boy? Might be boring sometimes." She shrugged, "Very domestic."

Max put her arm around Su-jin, "I'm a little tired of living on the edge and having to hide and run. He's such a sweetheart, though I haven't met him. I think that I could go for a little boring right about now. What I think that I'd want would be a life in a home and not a shed, someone who looks at me and smiles – maybe a little kid who does that too, I dunno."

She looked up at the ceiling and sighed, "And a few friends, real ones."

"Hey," Su-jin said, "How you know Tyler?"

Max smiled, "I was hiding in Jane's house because I didn't know if it was ok to be seen. I heard you playing with Tyler so I opened the drapes about two inches and sat in a chair to watch, but far enough back so that you wouldn't see me if you looked.

She chuckled, "I saw how you guys were playing and he made me laugh because he was laughing so much. I saw that you must have had fights with Jodi because I heard a little of them, but never your voice – just her yelling and yelling shit. It made me mad just to hear it.

I'm nobody and I just come from working people. Even so, that girl's got one foul mouth on her. Anyway, I'd hear some of it and feel bad for you then and worse for that little kid."

She smiled as she looked at the dark wall on the other side of the room, "Then you'd come out in a T-shirt and shorts and do warm up exercises. That's when the real show started."

Su-jin tilted her head, "What real show?"

Max sighed, "I'd get to watch the most beautiful person that I've ever seen in my whole freaking life beat the crap out of the wood post out there outside the door for hours. You'd be hitting it over and over so fast and then you'd throw kicks like ... I dunno, some kind of crazy martial arts ballerina or something. The only thing that I didn't see you do was fly."

She looked over, "I don't really think that I'd have been all that surprised if I DID see you do that."

Su-jin was chuckling, "Fly? I can't fly. What do you mean?"

Max took the cigarette back and after one last drag, she put it out in the can and set it on the floor, "You know, that weird flying around that they do in those Chinese-made martial arts movies. They're really hung up on wires when they make those movies, but what the hell, you know? Su-jin, you can do everything else better than anyone that I've ever seen."

She looked away like it was nothing. "You're built like a downsized brick shithouse too. If I watched for long enough, I'd see your arms and legs working hard. I catch little glimpses of your speed bumps if you were in motion fast enough to make your shirt lift up."

She chuckled, "I keep thinking that I'll get to see all of that if I only get to fuck you one time in the light. I'd probably want to just die happy if I can get you to work for me when you hump me up against a wall one more time. I loved that! I'm just a thin, flat girl, but I've somehow got enough to make somebody like you want to fuck me silly."

So if you keep that in your head for a minute, you can see that when I watched you, I kept wanting to frig myself just looking at you. Even before tonight, you were my secret, dirty dream."

Su-jin was on Max the next second and they rolled around on the bed together trying to tickle each other like kids and they were laughing. They ended up in a strange position, with Su-jin on one shoulder with her head bent, holding Max still as she took advantage of the way that their struggles had presented her with one of Max' nipples right there in front of her face.

So, she licked and it caused Max to freeze in place long enough for Su-jin to open her mouth.

She suckled hungrily, even making the noises, easing off only a little when she felt Max put her hand onto her head gently.

With Max fairly immobile, Su-jin moved her hand and began to explore and caress the nicest little cleft once more.

"I love this," Max moaned with a long sigh. She bent her own head down to kiss Su-jin's head softly. "I'd let you do anything to me, Su-jin."

Su-jin didn't stop and Max felt like a puddle in the rain.

"I wanted to do this when I pulled up your shirt, Max," Su-jin whispered because it was important to her now.

"Now I find them and they belong to me - if you let me have you. I sound like talking bird now who says things over and over."

She kissed the nipple softly as she looked up and they could just make eye contact.

"I am so happy with you. I have no other way to say this but Korean and you cannot know how much I want to say it always. I feel better - so much better with you against me.

Do not hurt me and you have all of me too."

Su-jin rolled onto her back and pulled Max onto her to hug her tightly. She wanted to cry when she felt Max return the hug in the same way.

She smiled up,"You so dirty girl. I like it SO much! Please fuck me now, nice way and then we sleep, ok?"

Things had changed and it wasn't the desperate thing at all now. Max moved onto Su-jin and they held on as they humped, just looking at each other and kissing when it was needed.

Su-jin reached up and touched Max's face, holding her hand against her cheek. "You are someone right for me. I don't know how to say it, Max. With Jodi, I had to be like man in bed. I don't want this. I know that many people like for one to be more like man. I could do it, but not what I want and I feel like I am playing game.

This feels better to me. No game. More ..."

She smiled, "More me with Max."

Max smiled, "I think I know. For Su-jin and Max, it doesn't matter which one has the beer bottle."

"Yes!" Su-jin nodded, "Perfect way to say it for us."

"Roll over Su-jin," Max whispered afterward, "I'll put you to sleep."

Su-jin did it, but then she looked back over her shoulder, "How can you put me to sleep like this?"

"Just put your head on the pillow and close ... actually, you don't have to close your eyes. They'll close anyway. Is your alarm over there set for the morning?"

Su-jin nodded, "But I don't know –"

She felt it as Max began caressing her ass very softly, "Su-jin, I've only learned about making love with another girl recently. Before that, I learned a few things on my own. Nobody wanted me, but sometimes I'd have to do things to get a little food or gas money.

Those men who used me? I learned from thinking about it afterward that if I didn't have to be afraid, and if they weren't cruel to me on purpose, then I could have really enjoyed it.

Think about it. One girl being done again and again by several men that she could trust, nobody being cruel to anybody. That's a pretty powerful place to be in – if you're that girl. I don't mind sucking a man if he's clean and he's nice to me. I actually like it a lot. Fucking is the same, but I learned that I really like being fucked in my ass very gently.

I also learned that – for me, at least, it isn't that much about what's between everybody's legs. I found out only a few days ago that it's the same thing – better in a few small ways – to be that girl being done again and again by two women at the same time. Jane and Bobbi taught me that."

Su-jins eyes flew open. "You have been to bed ... with Bobbi too? You lucky girl, Max. I have been thinking about it for the whole time that I've been here." She groaned, "I need better fuck life."

"Sex life," Max suggested and she saw Su-jin's head come off the pillow to look at her, "Whatever.

Finish story, Max. You tell good story. I have them too, but too late tonight for that."

"Well," Max whispered, "One thing that I learned is that I just love to lick ass."

Su-jin felt it as Max moved her hand away and then she felt the first soft kisses against her buns and she moved her legs to allow Max more room.

Max wasn't aggressive or playful or anything. That wasn't the purpose here to her.

Su-jin moaned and sighed. She moved a little now and then too, but within less than ten minutes, Max heard the shift in her breathing and became even softer as she prepared to finish so that Su-jin wouldn't notice or awaken again.

She sat up slowly and carefully – as carefully as she was at any other time when it was needed, like when she'd had to steal food – even a single slightly dirt-covered little carrot, or when she had to siphon the gas out of a lawnmower that somebody had left out overnight.

She'd even waited after a man had hollered out to his wife that he was just going for gas so that he didn't have to during his commute the next morning. He was back after half an hour and Max had seen the potato chips and assorted other snacks that he'd carried inside. It had been uncomfortable waiting in the shrubbery, but it was after dark by then and once she saw the glow of the huge TV set, she watched through the window until the game really got started before she began her thefts.

Four trips, but her piggy got to feel what it was like to have a full tank again.

Max carefully covered Su-jin's pretty bottom with a little reluctance, not wanting her to feel the coolness and she looked down for a long time. She didn't try too hard, but she couldn't think of one single woman that she'd seen anywhere in her life whose body appealed to her more than this one. She looked at the side of Su-jin's face on the pillow. To look at her like this and to think of the things that they'd spoken of, she almost wanted to cry. Nobody had a heart like this one.

All of the training that she'd watched Su-jin do, it impressed her, but she knew that it wasn't everything about her. I was only one side of someone who had many sides to her, and there was nothing softer in the world, nothing warmer than when she saw Su-jin smile at her.

Max knew that she was nothing more than a small and dirty little thief to some people. But no one here thought of her like that and they were giving her a chance and a place to live. She wiped a tear from her eye. This person was a walking dream and she cared about her.

1...345678