Modern Day Cavegirls - Dirty Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

She had a chance here.

For once in her life, she knew it when it was happening. This time, not all of the options before her were shitty ones where she had to choose the lesser of several evils.

For once, she could choose the very best one for herself.

She was just easing herself down to get some sleep herself when Su-jin began to speak in the softest whisper. Max wondered if she was dreaming and didn't expect to hear anything which made sense, so she wasn't thinking to really listen.

But as she moved very slowly to lie down, she saw that Su-jin's eye were open just a bit and she had a small and very sweet smile on her face.

"I am your Su-jin already because I want it so. You are my Max. I see that you want it too. We both know what can come.

I love very deeply when I love. It is my way. Jodi does not know anything about love.

But you do. I see this.

We were making love with our pants down and we should hurry, but no – we stopped and looked and felt from it. That is deeper than many people get.

We are poor. We can be poor together and we can smile. I saw this tonight. Simple things we can laugh about are always good. We might not have much now, but I know we can be happy. I learned this from you tonight too. We don't need anything but hearts and smiles. That is always enough for poor girls. It can also be love."

She shifted a little and sighed pleasantly, "Thank you for what you did.

I want to know if you want to live with girl and maybe a little boy who doesn't look anything like the one that he calls his mother in her language."

She raised her arm slowly to make room for Max beside her, "I hope that I can just be your regular girl now."

Max didn't mean to, but she let out a tiny gasp. She moved to settle in beside Su-jin, who waited as Max got against her and put her leg over Su-jin before she pulled the covers over them both.

"You already are," Max whispered.

Su-jin's eyes were closed but her smile was still there. She reached across Max to pull her a little tighter in and then she sighed.

"Then we begin now."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers
1...345678