Modern Day Cavegirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She released the nipple which she now loved because it was large enough to feel against her face when she pulled the nub out in her teeth so gently. She opened her mouth and slid her tongue out to lick upwards in an exaggerated gesture and slid the point of it downward and kissed along the bottom of the breast.

She never let Jodi-Lynn's eyes move a hair.

She pulled her tongue in and rewet it with the saliva that she was making and when she began to lick upward, she lay down as much spit as she possibly could. Jodi-Lynn whimpered a little to watch Su-jin pull away, leaving a long pearlescent string hanging in the air between them.

She stopped there and they blinked at each other.

"Oh Baby," Jodi-Lynn moaned, "kiss me like that, you sweet beautiful thing. I thought it was only me who wanted that. Kiss me like that and fuck me until I fall down if you think you might love me at all."

Their mouths came together and in seconds, there was an almost steady drip going on between them. Su-jin worked her hand in between Jodi-Lynn's slightly spread legs with a vengeance, driving Jodi-Lynn to her toes until she had to hang on with her other arm when Jodi-Lynn cried out a little and began to sag.

"I have you," Su-jin whispered hoarsely as Jodi-Lynn eased herself down to sit sideways in the tub.

She put her head back against the tiles and smiled with her eyes closed, "Oh yes you do."

Su-jin watched a little spellbound as those incredibly blue eyes opened slowly. The voice was slow and husky carrying a bit of a groan to it, "You have ... no idea."

She raised her hand as though it was a bit of sweet effort and she pointed, "Now you, cave girl. Try not to hit me if you would, but right now ... I can't even explain it to myself, but ... I've just got to watch you pee."

Su-jin's mouth fell open, but Jodi-Lynn didn't even care. "Come on, we're alone in the shower. Do it for me, and I'll just pretend that our two cave girls are out walking and you've gotta go. I'd be watching then anyway, wouldn't I?"

Su-jin nodded and she sank to a squat. Jodi-Lynn chuckled with a grin as she watched. Most of the way through, she sat up and held out her hand to put it into the stream and they laughed at each other. She held her hand against Su-jin and they kept on laughing.

Afterwards, she smiled and said, "I liked that. Never done anything like that in my life before, though now I think there's nothing like a little potty sex in the shower. If two girls can't laugh over something like that, I don't know what the world's coming to."

Su-jin stood up, but Jodi-Lynn moved over and went to her knees before her. "I doubt that I'll want to be doing much of that. But you showed me something, Su-jin, and I want you to know that I really like being the same kind of primitive girl with you."

She reached for Su-jin's hips and leaned forward to lick away the few drops that were there. Then she looked up and smiled, "Same?"

Su-jin nodded, "Same, Jodi-Lynn."

Jodi-Lynn looked lower, her eyes drifting down over the most incredible body that she could ...

Who was she kidding here, she thought with a soft smile to herself.

By herself, she couldn't even imagine a body as wonderfully erotic as Su-jin's. She didn't have the experience to know everything or all of the possibilities, but she knew that this amazing creature could handle all of her needs and wants, even her desire for a male - somehow - and she doubted that between them, neither one would know the exact ways.

That didn't matter. She just knew that they could get it done.

She'd tasted the salty drops, something that she'd never have thought that she'd have ever done in her life, never mind want to, but it had come to their minds anyway and she'd liked it as far as a gesture went. She still couldn't understand those people who needed to really go nuts with urination.

This had been to show each other something and for that it was fine.

Her gaze fell on the thin covering of black pubic hair and the loveliness behind it. She really wanted this now. Oh, and that mound ...

She pressed her face in and began, needing to make one of those simple and hopeful gestures now. Su-jin's mound was perfect and she couldn't believe her luck. As she slid her tongue along one of the folds, she thought with some hope of a little fantasy where she was bent over and Su-jin was using this sexual wonder to hump against her hard enough for her to hear a little soft slapping. She didn't know if it could go like that, but she really wanted it to.

She looked up and saw Su-jin watching and she felt those graceful fingers worming their way into her hair.

She gave up then and really went at it. She was a little sad that those eyes were closed now in the bliss that she was laying down here, but overall, Jodi-Lynn was about happy enough to sing.

Well, not right at this moment, exactly. But the feeling was there.

Su-jin said that she'd help - and she'd shown very clearly what sort of person that she was - one who would do anything for someone that she loved. All that she was asking for was one real and true friend. But Jodi-Lynn had worked out what sort of friend was meant.

It hadn't been said using the word, that was all, but both of them knew what was being asked.

That was what was behind her kissing Su-jin the way that she had in the parking lot. It had been her way to show her understanding and acceptance.

Now they were here and the offer had been refined a little bit. Simple girls, simple love.

Yeah.

She could do that, live that way and be very happy.

She looked up and Su-jin's eyes were still closed. That was fair, she decided. She turned it on then and began on the swollen pearl which was no longer quite so shy and hidden in the cleft.

It wasn't exactly the same, but in a few ways, this was something that Jodi-Lynn was prepared to do for the long haul if she had to - and she SO hoped that she had to.

A lot of people might not understand it, but to her, she'd found a girl to love with. That was the easy part. Men were like anything else, she thought. A girl just has to try to find the right one for her. Jodi-Lynn knew that besides being all of the other things that this incredible person could be, she'd also found that sometimes Su-jin had more than enough in her to be the one perfect male for her.

She slid her hands around so that she was holding Su-jin's hips and bum in an affectionate hug and with that done, she began to work her lips over the top of the sweetest, most amazing slit. It was a slightly complex motion, but with a little timing, she could press softly and then lift her tongue to close off the gap below so that she could suck outward and let her lips drag along.

The reaction was instant. Su-jin held onto Jodi-Lynn's head and actually moved her hips. She was pulling back more than she was thrusting, but it was the same thing.

It might have been a little odd, but Su-jin sure seemed to like it so Jodi-Lynn went to town, hoping that there would be an orgas-

Su-jin cried out and hissed, "Not so hard. Please don't stop ... just softer now."

The hips in her hands rolled as she slowly transitioned back to licking and very gentle sucking.

The wave was passing for Su-jin and she'd almost fallen down. She eased herself to her knees letting Jodi-Lynn follow as far as she could and they looked at each other, two women on their knees in a bathtub.

Su-jin grabbed Jodi-Lynn and hugged her tightly. "What was that - what you did?"

"Something that I just thought up," Jodi-Lynn whispered, "I think it only works because of the way that your bump is made. I don't think you could do it for me like that. If you think you'd want more of that, then you're gonna have to shave, because I need to be able to make just a tiny bit of suction for half of what I was doing. I kept losing that because air got in past your fur."

Su-jin pushed Jodi-Lynn away and looked at her, "I never ... It was ... "

Then she just shrugged and smiled.

Jodi-Lynn nodded, "I think it's also your clit and it's size when you're really going. It doesn't stick out much, but it sure makes an appearance and because I'm a filthy slut when I'm in the mood with you, I had the idea."

She grinned, "Takes a lot of work and a fast tongue - and only I can do it, so you can't ever leave me," she laughed, "But there's your blow job right there, Girl-Stud."

Su-jin tilted her head, "What is that?"

Jodi-Lynn smiled, "Nothin'. Just a word I made up for you. Come on Su-jin. I think we've said all that we need to say in here. Let's get clean and get out of here before -"

They groaned at the same time as the hot water ran out.

"Fine," Jodi-Lynn nodded, "Let's get clean even quicker before we turn blue."

After about the fastest and most vigorous wash, Jodi-Lynn stepped out and brought towels. They both dried themselves as best they could, knowing that with their hair, it would take two towels each - at least. She wrapped a towel around herself and hung the rest up.

When she looked back, Su-jin was standing with her hands against the wall again, just stretching a little.

Jodi-Lynn stepped back into the tub and leaned against Su-jin, "Your muscles tightening again?"

Su-jin nodded, "It's not bad at all. I was expecting much more trouble. When I began training, I got horrible cramps as well - all over my body, legs, thighs, arms. This is almost nice just to feel a little weary."

She smiled, "I am really happy to feel weary if you are close to me."

Jodi-Lynn nodded as she put her mouth against Su-jin's bicep and looked at her for a long minute. She left a kiss there and she put her arm around Su-jin's waist. "If I'm not speaking out of place or anything, I think that I might like to reopen our negotiations."

Su-jin's amused smile went straight to Jodi-Lynn's heart.

"We only just met, but right now, I'm just dying to live as your friend. I sure hope that we can get along Darlin', because I like you more every single minute. If we can - and it goes something like you were telling me about, then I'd want to pray that it goes even better than that, because ..."

She drew a breath and Su-jin saw that it was as much for a little courage as it might have been for oxygen.

"What I'd like is to just not beat around the bush here. This cottage - or little house or whatever you want to call it is just a little bit larger. Bobbi told me once why and that was because one of the foremen who these houses were built to house had a wife and two children, so there's really three bedrooms here. Tyler's got one, I'm hoping that you'll want to keep things simple like our cave girls would and just live here with us.

The other room can be for me studying or either or both of us doing our business work. I'd like to try it that way and if it all works out the way that I'm almost sure that it will, well I'd like ..."

Su-jin watched very carefully and waited. But Jodi-Lynn looked to have run out of steam.

She moved her arm and turned to face Jodi-Lynn a little more as she slipped her other arm around the blonde's waist, "You can say anything to me, Jodi-Lynn. But I wait for you now. You seem to want something, but you must find the courage to ask. You must regain what you lost. Say it, please."

Jodi-Lynn looked up a little nervously for a moment, but it passed when she saw Su-jin's encouraging smile.

"Well, you might not have known it, but what I was doing was making a little bit of hopeful love to you the last time, Su-jin. I want you to think of me a little differently. I've had a couple of men, like I told you. They were mostly just a little good in the sack, and then it was on their terms.

I loved doing what I did for you and I loved what we did together and one of the reasons why was that I could just do it and I knew that you'd let me.

Honey, I've got to have about the most filthy mind on any girl between here and Beaumont. I'd love it if I got the chance to try any of my little fantasises with you.

But you?" she laughed, "You gave me a whole new one that we can play in anytime. Simple girls, simple love, simply a little dirty. I want to be in that in a big way with you. When I'm with you, I don't have to be afraid of anything. Baby, you need to know that something like that ... well, it's not a little thing to me.

Something that hit me so strong right in the middle of it all was that I'm just so taken with your body. I swear that I get wet just from seeing some of it sometimes and for damn sure I get that way when you touch me almost every time.

I've even realized why that is too. Please don't get me wrong here, but Su-jin, I swear that you're also the best-looking girl for me to want. I'd love to be your woman if we can make it work. I think we just need to get a little time, that's all.

I don't think that I'd want that all the time, though. I'm pretty sure that sometimes, I'd just love for us to be just two girls in how we go about things in bed."

She hung against Su-jin looking a little bashful for a moment, "I don't know any of the official rules for being in a couple with another girl. I never thought that I'd ever want that like the way that I seem to want to at least try that now with you.

And if I'm not gonna look too stupid telling you this, I think that in with all of the other things that you are, I've found the very best man for me and- "

She shrugged, "Well she's a girl, that's all."

Su-jin grinned, "I'm glad that you said all of that, but now I need time to put it all in place. I like what you said. I love your body too and to me, I don't think I've ever seen anyone more beautiful. I like everything that you said, all of it.

But I have a question.

I am a virgin. Do you think that sometime ... you would like to ..."

Jodi-Lynn grinned, "Hey, you told me just to say what I wanted. Why can't you?"

Su-jin smiled ruefully, "Because I do not know the word for this.

They taught me all kinds of polite ways to speak English in Korea - probably six ways to say 'Excuse me', but not one like 'get the fuck out of my way' like I heard in Baltimore."

"Oh," Jodi-Lynn said, "Well tell me what you mean."

"I want you - sometime," Su-jin said, "to remove my virginity."

Jodi-Lynn sighed, "Oh Baby, I'd love to."

"And not only once," Su-jin added with a mischievous little smile.

She parodied the way that she sometimes spoke when her English failed her and she looked down, "So much trouble. Have to be good girl and obedient daughter. Have to protect what I don't want anyway."

She still looked down as though in thought as her eyebrows went up, "Not want virginity come back."

Jodi-Lynn was about to reply but then she got it and smiled, "Jesus, you're right. It might sneak back in when you're not looking. Don't worry, Su-jin. I'll keep poking you if I have to. You can count on me."

Su-jin smiled and reached to pull Jodi-Lynn's head against her own. She inhaled and let it all out happily, "Then I'm your cave girl."

---------------------

It was getting late.

Dinner had been pretty grand to Su-jin and she felt stuffed. She'd given Tyler his bath and that had been a learning curve.

She'd bathed him and played with his little bath toys as he sat in the small insert for the tub. He'd splashed and laughed and they'd had a great time. But she called Jodi-Lynn over almost frantically when she had him stand up while she was on her knees drying him off.

"What is it?" she asked as she walked over quickly.

"I - I was drying him with the towel and - "She pointed with a little alarm.

Tyler thought it was hilarious.

"Oh, that," Jodi-Lynn smiled, "Don't worry about it. If I had to guess, I'd say that he probably liked the way that you towelling him off felt, that's all.

It doesn't mean anything. That happens to boys all the time. Might be the breeze through the window, might be the very first naughty little thought that he's ever had, might be anything. He doesn't have any control over what it does. They can get like that even before they're born. A little kid, still inside his mom, he hasn't even drawn his first breath, but in the ultrasound, you can see that he's got a tiny little stiffy.

Didn't you ever see your brothers?"

Su-jin shook her head, "They are much older than me. I saw nothing."

Jodi-Lynn shrugged, "Then I think it's just a mystery to you since you might not have had a lot of experience with those parts of a man. Believe me, if you did, you'd see this and not even be surprised at all. They even get them in their sleep all of their lives - half a dozen times a night. They don't even know it's happening since they're asleep."

Su-jin pointed again, "But he's -"

"Uh-huh," Jodi-Lynn chuckled, "Don't worry. If he pulls it enough to hurt, he'll stop. The good thing is that when he's like that, he can't pee in your face while you're trying to put a diaper on his little butt."

Su-jin's mouth fell open, since she'd just begun that little struggle and was trying to get the adhesive tab where she needed it, "He can't?"

"Nope. Even when they're all grown up, they can only do one thing OR the other - and right now, there is no 'other'. So when it's like that, he can't pee."

She turned to walk back to the kitchen "You ought to just be thankful."

"How do you know when he can do the other thing?" Su-jin asked as she carried Tyler out of the bathroom in his jammies. Jodi-Lynn was right, Su-jin thought, he is a great little kid. She had no trouble getting him ready for bed.

He hugged her and she kissed him, which really made him happy.

"Oh, not for a while yet." Jodi-Lynn smiled, "I'd say about another ten or eleven years, anyway. But if we're all still a family you'll know it when it happens, believe me."

Su-jin was blowing raspberries against Tyler's neck. She looked back, "How?"

Jodi-Lynn rolled her eyes, "You can buy all you want, but you won't find a single tissue in the whole damn house when you need to blow your nose, that's how. You'll be in the john and somehow, there's not even a scrap of toilet paper left when you actually need it. Oh, it's gonna be just awful."

Su-jin looked at Tyler. He was playing with a button on her shirt. He stopped then and looked up at her with what she already knew were eyes so blue that just looking at him caused her to imagine him leaving a score of dishevelled and happily dazed women in his wake.

Probably just on his way to work.

He smiled his little smile at her and she felt her heart twisting in her chest, "Mama?"

Su-jin groaned, "I don't know, Tyler. If you won't even leave us a roll of toilet paper when all of that happens, then maybe not."

He didn't know what Su-jin said or meant or that it was a little joke that he'd never understand.

He just found her expression funny.

He laughed his little butt off.

----------------

Tyler was asleep and the dishes were washed and put away. In the main bedroom, Su-jin was lying on top of Jodi-Lynn. They'd been doing this for three hours, one way or another, one of them or another on top or sideways and they'd even tried sixty-nine. Jodi-Lynn now had another part of Su-jin to admire and she found that she wanted to lick and mouth it all night. They fit together really well and Su-jin had learned to use her mound against Jodi-Lynn's well enough to make them both happy. Jodi-Lynn called it tribbing.

It was something that Jodi-Lynn had learned a little about from Jane and that was just one girl on top humping the other one. Scissoring had been Su-jin's bright idea to try.

"Where in the world did you get this idea from?" Jodi-Lynn asked, "That was great."

Su-jin smiled, "Call it a gift from Ji-soo. She found pictures on the internet and she told me, but I didn't understand, so she held up her hands with her first two fingers apart and against the same place on her other hand. She wiggled her fingers and made silly noises, like little ... cries of passion. We laughed over it, but we never had a chance to be together for anything like that."

1...345678