Modern Day Cavegirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodi-Lynn looked at Su-jin for a moment and then she leaned forward to push her over onto her back. She moved up and Su-jin spread her legs. But Jodi-Lynn shook her head.

"I want to try that blowjob thing again," she said. "I need a higher angle, so put your legs together a bit so I can sit a little higher."

She settled over Su-jin's thighs gently and lowered her head. After a few kisses, she looked up, "Ok, don't roll your hips if you can help it. If you do that, you'll pull away and for this, I need to be able to control it. So think like a man or whatever. But hold still and let me do it.

And I'm gonna shave you tomorrow. If you want this from me a lot, well Sugar I'd love to. All I need to hear from you right now is just 'uh-huh.

Su-jin smiled, "Uh-huh."

---------------------

They ended up side by side and they had intended just to kiss a bit and let their fingers play a little, but not long into it, Su-jin noticed that Jodi-Lynn had stopped. She waited and then she heard the shift in breathing and knew that Jodi-Lynn had fallen asleep.

So Su-jin pulled the covers up a little higher and carefully put her leg over one of Jodi-Lynn's. The response to that and the way that she put her arm over her was a very content-sounding sigh which meant a lot to Su-jin to hear.

She kissed Jodi-Lynn very softly and said so quietly and without the expectation of hearing a reply, "Good night Jodi-Lynn. I lov-"

Jodi-Lynn shifted at that moment to settle a little more against Su-jin. Her blue eyes opened and she smiled, "I'm way ahead of you, Su-jin.

You had me when your voice sounded completely shot and you said you needed a friend to care about you. Well I already cared before that, but my heart told me right then, and I wanted this more than anything I've ever wanted in my life. I love you, Su-jin."

--------------------

Su-jin smelled breakfast and her mind had to do a quick recap for a moment.

She also felt soft warm air against her face. She didn't understand these things so she opened her eyes. There was her little friend again, lying on his side and looking at her through his golden curls. Jodi-Lynn must have put Tyler in bed with her while she made breakfast for them.

She smiled and reached for him to pull him close and she kissed his face. He put his hand on her cheek as a look of wonder crossed his face.

There was only one thing to be done.

Su-jin pulled him closer against her chest and covered him a little bit with the blanket and she could see that he liked being against her. She put her arm over him and he just snuggled against her happily. She lowered her head and began to speak to him softly.

"What are you saying to Tyler" Jodi-Lynn asked from the kitchen, "I keep hearing a word in it."

Su-jin kissed Tyler's head again, just because, "I am teaching him a few things, things which he must know.

'Umma' means mother. I did not want him to call us both Mom since you gave him his life and he will need a word to call me by. 'Su-jin' is not right in this case to me. If I am to wear his tiny little chains around my heart for the rest of my life, then at least he can learn to call me Umma."

"Fair enough," Jodi-Lynn smiled as she looked at them together, "What was the rest?"

"I was telling him a simple truth in Korean. He is young. Lots of room in his little head to learn English and a little Korean too. I was telling him that I love him."

She felt something and looked down. Tyler wasn't trying to suck her nipple and he wasn't trying to bite. His mouth was only against Su-jin's breast and he was falling back asleep.

Jodi-Lynn smiled at them wetly, "I think I can keep your breakfast warm for a little while. I also think that I ought to tell you that it's already too late, Baby.

The second that you saw him just now, I heard the lock click shut on his little chains."

Su-jin smiled up at Jodi-Lynn, "I have never known anything like the way that you two make me feel. Can I have a tissue?

"I think I'm going to cry."

1...345678