Mom & Son Celebrate Nude Day Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she remembered them making out, her mouth fell open and he watched his mother breath through her opened mouth instead of breathing through her nose. As if she remembered him feeling her tits through her blouse while fingering her nipples through her bra, she looked more sexually excited than she looked embarrassed. As if she remembered him French kissing her, she looked at him with incestuous lust in the way that he always looked at her with incestuous lust.

"Oh, God. I can't believe this. That sounds like something that I'd say. I'm starting to remember now," she said pausing before speaking again. "I'm so embarrassed. I'm mortified. I'm humiliated that I obviously had incestuous sex with my son," she said putting her hand to her mouth while looking more sexually excited than she looked embarrassed, mortified, and/or humiliated.

She looked at him with hurt mixed with sexual excitement while he stared at his mother with incestuous lust.

"I'm telling you the truth, Mother," said John.

Seemingly unable to make up her mind, she looked at him horrified and sexually excited at the same time.

"I remember you sticking your hand up my short skirt and feeling my ass before rubbing and cupping my pussy through my panties," she said looking at him with anger. "I can't believe you did that to your own mother. How could you do that to your own mother? So very sexually inappropriate, how dare you take sexual advantage of me when I was drunk and unable to stop you. Touching me in that sexual way was so nasty. Feeling me in that incestuously way is forbidden."

He laughed before rolling his eyes and sighing.

"Again, Mother, I'm the victim and you were the predator. I'm the innocent one here. You're the one who initiated the sex between us. You're the one who forced your sexual way on me. Just as you placed my hands on your breasts and told me to finger your nipples, you're the one who took my hand and put it beneath your skirt. You wanted me to touch you, Mother. You wanted me to feel you. You wanted me to finger your pussy. You wanted me to masturbate your cunt," he said.

Breathing through her mouth again now instead of her nose, he was sexually arousing her again. As soon as he used the words masturbate and cunt in the same sentence, she literally swooned. She was obviously getting sexually excited by him telling her the sexual details of what happened between them. Now, as if she was imagining her son naked in the way that he was imagining his mother naked, she looked at him with an unbroken stare. She finally looked at him in the sexually way that he had been looking at her for years.

"And did you take sexual advantage of your mother while I was drunk and unable to stop you?" She looked at her son with shock mixed with sexual excitement. "Tell me the truth. Did you masturbate me? Be honest and don't lie. Did you finger my cunt? Did you give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers?"

He made a sour face as if insulted. He made a face of confusion as if he didn't hear or understand what she said. He heard what she said. He knew what she said but he just wanted to hear her say it again. Perhaps, if she said the words masturbate and cunt again, the image would jog her to remember more. Perhaps, if she said the words masturbate and cunt again, she'd be even more sexually excited.

"Pardon? I'm sorry. What did you just say? Did I what do what, Mother?"

She gulped down her uncomfortableness with the conversation. Lifting her chin in defiance, she swallowed her obvious sexual lust for her son. Nonetheless her trying to control her obvious sexual, incestuous excitement, she looked at him as if she was undressing him with her eyes in the way that he was always undressing her with his eyes. She looked at him as if he was standing before her naked in the way that he looked at her as if she was standing before him in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

"Tell me. I want to know," she said with her face flushing with embarrassment. "Did you finger my pussy? Did you play with your mother's cunt? Did you masturbate me? Did you give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers," she asked again? "Did I cum?"

* * * * *

Sexually exciting him even more, he couldn't believe his mother said the word cunt. As if she was his girlfriend and lover, he stared at his mother with renewed sexual excitement. He stared at his mother as if he wanted to kiss her, French kiss her again. He stared at his mother as if he wanted to strip her naked again and have incestuous sex with her again. He stared at his mother as if he wanted to masturbate her before eating her pussy, making love to her, and fucking her. He stared at his mother in the way that he stared at her while hoping she'd blow him.

In the way that she willingly albeit drunkenly did before, he'd love nothing more than for his mother to suck his cock and to cum in his mother's mouth again while watching her swallow his cum. Yet, before they even had sex, that is if they were going to have sex, with her sober and not drunk, he needed her to strip herself naked. He needed her to willingly and voluntarily remove her clothes. He needed her to want to have incestuous sex with him as much as he wanted to have incestuous sex with her. His perfect pretense to get naked with his mother, this was Nude Day after all.

"I did finger your pussy, Mother. I did play with your cunt," he said. "When you willingly and voluntarily removed your panties to show me your black, trimmed cunt, I rubbed your clit while fingering your pussy," he said purposely using the word cunt instead of pussy. "I masturbated you, Mother. While sticking my fingers deep inside of you and rubbing your clit, I gave you an orgasm with my fingers. I made you cum."

She stared at her son with shocked surprise while he stared at her with sexual lust. She stared at her son with embarrassed humiliation while he stared at his mother with incestuous, sexual excitement. She stared in his eyes while he stared at her blouse and bra clad breasts. She looked at him as if she didn't know what to say, what to do, and/or what to believe. After looking at him as if she was confused, then looking at him as if she remembered, she looked at him as if she was as sexually excited as he was now. She looked at him with horniness and vulnerability, and as if she was sexually his for the taking.

Only, not wanting to rush the sexual seduction of his mother, he bided his time. Besides, nearly as good as having incestuous sex with her, they were discussing what happened more than two-years ago on her fortieth birthday. Having an incestuously sexual conversation with his mother was nearly as much of a sexual fantasy as seeing her naked and having sex with her.

Having waiting too long to discuss all that happened that night, he wanted to know if she remembered him stripping and seeing her naked. He wanted to discuss how she felt about him touching, feeling, fondling, fingering, and licking her naked body. He wanted to know how she felt about seeing his naked body. He wanted to discuss how she felt about her touching, feeling, fondling, stroking, and sucking his naked body. He wanted to know if she remembered them having sex. He wanted to discuss how she felt about them having mother and son sex.

"You masturbated me, John, when I was drunk?" She looked at him with disgust. "How dare you take sexual advantage of me when I was helpless to resist? If it wasn't enough that you stripped me naked, I can't believe you masturbated your own mother. I can't believe you sexually used and abused me at my most vulnerable time by masturbating me and having incestuous sex with me," she said obviously feigning her outrage in her feeble attempt to hide her sexual excitement.

She looked at him as if she didn't trust him anymore. She looked at him in the way that young woman looked at him after he and his friends sexually violated her at a drunken frat party. Only, his wasn't some, young, drugged whore, this was his mother. Forget about her forgiving him about stripping her naked and having sex with her drunken body, John wanted to strip her naked and have sex with her body, albeit sober body, again.

"It wasn't as if I forced you, Mother. It wasn't as if you didn't enjoy me seeing you naked and touching you in a sexual way," he said as his defense.

She shot him a look as if he had just slapped her. She stared at him as if she wanted to slap him. A bittersweet moment, never had he seen his mother as angry after being so sexually satisfied as she was after they had sex on her fortieth birthday.

"What's wrong with you?" She waited for him to respond and when he didn't, she continued. "I can't believe you gave me an orgasm with your fingers? How could you? Why would you? I trusted you not to take sexual advantage of me," she said looking as if she was about to cry.

As her way to wrap him around her finger, he waited for her to cry some crocodile tears.

"I'm sorry, Mother," he said when he wasn't sorry at all for stripping his horny mother naked and having sex with her drunken body.

Instead of reacting to his apology by forgiving him, she played off his apology.

"Oh, my God. Why would you do that to me? You're my son and I'm your mother. I trusted you not to take sexual advantage of me. No matter what, I'm supposed to feel safe with you without having to worry about being sexually abused and incestuously violated. We can't have sex. We shouldn't have had sex. I'm your mother and you're my son."

He rolled his eyes and sighed again.

"It takes two, Mother. Perhaps, you don't remember but you took sexual advantage me too," he said with a sadistic grin. "You're the one who came home drunk and horny. You're the one who sexually kissed me. Then, after you allowed me to touch you, feel you, fondle you, undress you, you're the one who removed your own damn panties. You're the one who raised your short skirt to show me your naked pussy. You not only wanted me to see your naked cunt but also you moved my hand to your naked cunt, Mother. You're the one who wanted me to masturbate you," he said.

She looked at him as if he was a rapist instead of looking at him as her son.

"You could have stopped. You could have pushed me away. I was obviously too drunk to know what I was doing and you took sexual advantage of me," she said.

He gave his mother a smug, little smile.

"Drunk or sober, a stranger or your son, no man would ever push you away," he said with a little laugh. "Besides, being the obedient son that I am and being that you wanted me to masturbate you, unable to sexually resist you, I masturbated you. I rubbed your clit while finger fucking you, Mother," he said leaning to whisper his words in her ear with a dirty laugh. "I gave you an orgasm with my long, stiff fingers. I made you cum. I gave you what you wanted. I made you happy, Mother."

As if trying to remember, she fell silent for a while before asking him her next question. As if he was playing a sexy, truth or dare game with his mother, Johnny was enjoying their incestuous, sexual conversation. Only, he wondered if she had really forgotten all that happened or if she was playing him while sexually teasing him. He wondered if she was enjoying their incestuous, sexual conversation as much as he was enjoying their incestuous, sexual conversation.

Maybe she was never even drunk but was pretending to be. Maybe she was getting off on their sexy, sexual conversation as much as he was. Maybe, as their prelude to having sex again, she was just as sexually excited discussing what they did that night as he was. Maybe she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He didn't know. Unable to read his mother's mind, he had no idea.

If he'd like to do anything with his mother, he'd like to get his mother drunk again. He wondered if he got her drunk, if she'd allow him to strip her naked again. He wondered if he got her drunk and naked again, if she'd have sex with him again. Maybe the only time she can give him what he sexually wanted was when she was drunk and horny. Maybe she needed the pretense of alcohol to disguise herself as being a horny drunk instead of being an incestuous whore.

"Tell me the truth and please don't leave anything out," she said.

Suddenly she looked sad that she finally and obviously believed all that he said. Yet, there in the background, as she had that same look before, was a glimmer of sexual excitement. Obviously, his mother was as sexually excited as he was. Obviously, she was as sexually aroused that he stripped her naked and had incestuous sex with her naked body as he was. Obviously, with him wanting to strip her naked and have sex with her body again, perhaps she wanted that too. Yet, if he was reading her correctly, she needed to be forced. She wanted the onus of a mother having incestuous with her son to be on him and not on her.

"I'll tell you everything that happened that night, Mother," he said happy to tell all.

No longer the victim, she suddenly and obviously accepted her role as the predator. For her to switch her role so quickly, obviously, she had been sexually and incestuously lusting over him as much as he had been sexually and incestuously lusting over her. Obviously, his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Obviously, his mother remembered more than she pretended not to remember. Perhaps, his mother wasn't drunk at all.

"What else did I do, ask you to do, or made you do?"

It was obviously to him now that his mother was playing him. It was obviously to him now that she was getting off on their incestuous, sexual dialogue as much as he was. It was obvious to him now that his mother deliberately flashed him when she was giving herself a breast exam, gave him a show when she was masturbating himself, and knew that he could see her when she ran down the hall topless. It was obvious to him now that his mother knew that he was watching her having sex with Ralph. No doubt, she remembered him stripping her naked and having sex with her naked body too.

* * * * *

He looked at his mother with as much love as he looked at her sexual excitement, compassion, and understanding. This was it. This was really it. If he played his cards right and chose his words carefully, perhaps he could persuade his mother to strip off her clothes for Nude Day. Perhaps, once she was naked, he could have sex with her again. Only and obviously, even though she was the seductress, if only in her eyes, he had to be the seducer.

"You did nothing wrong, Mother," he said reaching out to touch her shoulder when he wanted to reach out to feel her blouse and bra clad breasts. "You did nothing that you wouldn't do with one of your boyfriends," he said with a dirty laugh. "If anything, you had some sexy fun with your son. If anything, I had an enjoyable, sexual time with my loving mother. If anything, regardless if it was forbidden, just as you showed me the emotional love that you have for me, I showed you the physical love that I have for you," he said with a dirty laugh. "I love you, Mom," he said giving her a pelvic to pelvic hug. "I love you, Mom."

She returned his hug before she stepped away from him. Then, she stared at him with anger in the way that he stared at her with sexual desire. She stared at him with hurt and confusion in the way that he stared at her with incestuous lust. Then, she did something out of character and totally unexpected. Whether out of anger, rage, and/or sexual frustration, she slapped him hard across his face.

"Oh, my God. I can't believe I did that," she said taking him in her arms and hugging him again. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, John. Please forgive me," she said. "I didn't mean to do that. I don't know what came over me."

He returned her hug while rubbing his face.

"It's okay, Mother. Don't worry about it. If anything, a small price to pay for the sexual pleasure you have given me, I guess I deserved that slap for taking sexual advantage of you when you were drunk," he said going along with her charade of her pretending to be drunk.

As if she was sorry, angry, ashamed, embarrassed, and/or sexually frustrated all at the same time, she started to cry. His mother was crying. He hated it when his mother cried. He tried his best to console her by telling her whatever she wanted to know.

"Just tell me. Tell me. I want to know. I need to know," she said. "Tell me all that I did. Tell me everything and don't leave anything out," she said. "Please tell me everything that happened that night."

Confused by her sincerity mixed with her sexual excitement, he wondered again if his mother was playing him. He wondered if she was getting off on their pillow talk as much as he was sexually aroused by confronting his mother. Eager to tell her everything they did in explicit, sexual details, he nodded his head in agreement. He had waited more than two, long, sexually frustrating years to confront his mother. He had waited more than two-years to talk about all that they sexually did.

"When we were making out and when I was feeling your breasts and fingering your nipples through your blouse and bra, you were really getting sexually excited," he said staring at the big impressions her tits made in her blouse. "It was you who initiated the sex. You couldn't stop kissing me, touching me, and feeling me. You were so sexually excited that you were fingering the head of my cock through my jeans," he said. "You were making me sexually crazy mother."

He paused while remembering all that he sexually did with his mother and all that she sexually did with him. As if she was feeling guilty, ashamed, and/or remorseful, she bit her lip while staring at her son. Then, unable to hide her true incestuous feelings, she looked at him with sexual excitement and forbidden lust in the way that she looked at him that night and in the way that he looked at her all the time.

"Oh, God, I remember touching you in that sexual way," she said. "You're right. I remember that now," she said covering her mouth with her hand while gasping at what she obviously was about to say next. "I remember feeling your penis through your jeans. I can't believe I did that to my own son."

He smiled glad that he and his mother were finally on the same, sexual page. Yet, he still couldn't tell if she was playing him or still feigning a memory loss and pretending her innocence from faking being drunk. Nonetheless, whether she was playing him or not, not letting her off the hook, he continued in detailing all that she sexually did with her and all that he sexually did with her. Chomping at the bit to talk to her about that night, he had been impatiently and eagerly waiting to confront his mother. Now, that they were talking about it, he didn't want to prematurely end their incestuous charged conversation.

* * * * *

"Then, as if you were my girlfriend and/or my lover instead of my mother, I couldn't believe it when you unzipped me and reached your hand inside my pants. I couldn't believe it when you pulled out my prick, wrapped your fingers around me, and stroked me. In the way that I had willingly and voluntarily masturbated you, you were willingly and voluntarily masturbating me," he said. "My sexual fantasy come true, I couldn't believe you had your soft hand tightly wrapped around my hard cock. I couldn't believe you were stroking me. I couldn't believe you were masturbating me."

She looked at her son stunned. She looked at him with embarrassment and shame. She looked at him with remorse mixed with a glimmer of sexual excitement.

"I did not masturbate you," she said raising her voice in feigned protest as if insulted when she was more sexually excited than upset. "I'd never do such a thing to my own son. You're lying. Just as I'd never allow you to masturbate me, I'd never masturbate you. You're making this all up so that you can masturbate yourself over all of these sordid, fictional details later," she said.