Mom & Son Celebrate Nude Day Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she was a stripper instead of his mother, she stared at her son while removing her bra. One slow, sexy bra strap at a time, she exposed the tops of her breasts to John's horny eyes. Then, as if there was a drumroll of suspense, she reached around herself to seductively unhook her bra. With her bra straps suspended from her shoulders, she held her naked breasts in place with her hand holding her bra cups.

Then, she removed her arm from her bra strap, first one and then the other, while still holding her bra cups in place with her hand. As if she was a whore of a hooker named Lizzie instead of his MILF of a mother named Elizabeth, she ever so slowly removed her bra cups, first one and then the other. After a long, sexually salacious minute, peeling off her bra cups as if peeling off paint, his mother was topless.

'Oh, my God. Finally, I'm seeing my mother's naked tits again. I love her shapely breasts, her brown areolas, and her erect nipples,' he thought while staring and leering at her big, naked tits.

With his mother topless, he was dying to see her naked. With his mother ready to strip herself naked, he wanted to have sex with her. Ready to make her a stiff drink, a double gin and tonic with a tequila chaser, to guarantee him having his wild, wicked sexual way with her naked body, when he turned to leave her bedroom to make her a drink, she stopped him.

"If you don't mind, I'd rather not drink," she said with a sexy smile. "I'd rather be clearheaded and sober instead of being drunk and out of control," she said giving him a naughty look.

If it wasn't enough that his mother stood before him in her bra and panties, now she stood before him topless. His mother was topless. Her naked breasts were only a few feet away from his horny hands. He couldn't believe he was finally seeing her naked tits again.

"No problem," he said. "We don't have to have a drink to celebrate Nude Day naked."

'Wow,' he thought. 'In the way that our conversation was turning sour about her going to a nude beach to celebrate Nude Day naked with me, I never thought I'd ever be seeing my mother topless again. I never thought I'd ever be seeing her naked breasts again.'

Continuing her slow and seductive striptease, next, if slowly and seductively removing her bra wasn't enough, she slowly and seductively removed her panties. As if there was strippers' music playing in the background, she ever so slowly slid her bright, white, bikini panties down her tummy, over her round buttocks, down past her black, trimmed pubic hair, and all the way down and off her long, shapely legs.

She was naked. His mother was naked. After seeing his MILF of a mother in her sexy bra and bikini panties before seeing her topless, he couldn't believe he was finally seeing his mother naked again.

'A sight for sore eyes. This is unbelievable. My beautiful, sexy mother is naked. I don't believe this,' he thought while staring at her as if he had never seen her naked before. 'I can't believe I'm seeing her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked breasts.'

He couldn't believe his eyes. He couldn't believe his mother was naked. His mother was naked. If it wasn't enough that he was seeing his mother's naked tits again, he was seeing her naked pussy and her naked ass again too.

"After getting drunk and forgetting what I did, I'd rather remain sober to remember all that I'm about to do," she said giving him a sexy smile with a salacious look.

When she told him that she'd rather remain sober to remember all that she was about to do, she said that in a sexy voice that made him think that his mother would be a natural at giving men phone sex.

'Fuck me,' he thought. 'This is unbelievable, totally outrageous. My mother wants to take sexually advantage of me in the way that I took sexual advantage of her,' he thought while laughing to himself. 'Bring it, Mommy. Give it your best shot. I can take whatever you sexually dish.'

He returned her sexy and naughty look with his sexy smile and naughty look.

"No problem, Mom. It's too early to have a drink anyway," he said while willing to say anything to see his mother naked again.

She stepped close enough to him to take hold of his erect, naked prick. She stepped close enough for him to feel her naked tits, fondle her naked breasts, and finger her erect nipples. She stepped close enough for him to slap her naked ass. She stepped close enough for him to finger her black, trimmed pussy while giving her a deep, wet kiss, and making out with his mother again. Then, as if it wasn't enough that she stripped herself naked as she did on her fortieth birthday, she surprised him with what she said next.

* * * * *

"If I have sex with you now..." she said with a pause while staring in his eyes as if she was making a pact and a verbal contract. "You can never mention me stripping myself naked and us having sex again? I mean it. Not only can you never tell anyone but also we mustn't even discuss this between ourselves," she said.

She wrapped her manicured fingers around his cock and slowly started stroking him.

"Mom," he said breathlessly. "Mom," was all that he could say. "Mom, yes, I promise. I'll never mention you stripping yourself naked and us having sex ever again to anyone, including between ourselves," he said willing to say and agree to anything she wanted at that point.

She stepped closer still and, now playing the part of the predator instead of the victim, parting his lips with her tongue, she kissed him while stroking his erect, naked prick.

"Being that we're both naked and I'm about to take your erect prick in my mouth, call me Elizabeth instead of Mom," she said whispering in his ear. "Happy Nude Day, John," she said moving to her knees to take his engorged prick in her mouth again.

He looked at her as if he was dreaming. He stared at her as if he was having a sexual fantasy. He leered at her as if she was someone else other than his mother. Yet, there was no one as beautiful, sexy, and shapely as his MILF of a Mom.

"Okay, Elizabeth," he said.

He stared down at her staring up at him. He watched her stroke his prick while sucking his prick. His sexual fantasy coming true again, he couldn't believe he was having sex with his naked mother on Nude Day.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'I can't believe this. My mother is blowing me,' he thought while staring down at her big, brown eyes staring up at him with her mouth stuffed with his prick. 'After all that going back and forth bullshit about her not celebrating Nude Day naked with me, I can't believe she willingly stripped herself naked. I can't believe she voluntarily is sucking my cock again,' he thought.

Stroking him, his mother was blowing him. Unable to wrap his mind around her giving him oral sex without her even being drunk, he couldn't believe his mother was on her knees and sucking his cock again. Now he wondered if his mother was as sober that naughty night as she was now. Even though he appreciated her sucking his prick while staring up at him, albeit not just wanting a blowjob, he wanted more. Not ready to cum just yet, he wanted to eat his mother's pussy. He wanted to make love to his mother before fucking her. He wanted to give her orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock.

He pulled his mother up to a standing position. Kissing her, French kissing her, he could taste himself on her tongue. It sexually aroused him to taste his prick in his mother's mouth. Now he couldn't wait to eat her pussy so that she could taste herself on his tongue too.

* * * * *

As if on their Honeymoon, he picked her up in his arms and carried her to her bed. In the way that he did when she was drunk and sleeping after he stripped her naked and they had sex, he gently placed her on the bed and moved beside her in the way that he did when putting in her nightgown. Only, once beside her, instead of putting on her nightgown, he kissed her while fingering her nipples and rubbing her clit. Once beside her, he was ready to have his wild, wicked, sexual way with his mother again.

"I love you, John," she said.

He stared at his mother as if she was his dream woman. He stared at his mother as if she was his soulmate. With her straight black hair, big brown eyes, and olive complexion, he stared at her as if she was Cleopatra and he was Mark Antony. He stared at her as if she was his Juliette and he was her Romeo.

'I can't believe this is happening again. I can't believe my mother stripped herself naked. I can't believe I'm having sex with my naked mother again,' he thought.

She returned his stare with as much sexual and incestuous lust as he was staring at her.

"I love you, Elizabeth," he said.

She was already so wet. She was wet enough for him to mount her. He couldn't wait to make love to his mother again. He couldn't wait to fuck his mother hard and fast and fast again in the way he fucked her on her 40th birthday. He couldn't wait to really pound his mother's pussy and really bang her cunt. He couldn't wait to give his mother an orgasm with his cock. He couldn't wait to cum in his mother's cunt before cumming in his mother's mouth and then giving her face, hair, and tits a cum bath.

He couldn't wait to do everything that a son should never sexually do with his mother. He couldn't wait to lick and finger her cunt in the way he had done before. He couldn't wait to give her an orgasm with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock. Then, after he made love to her and fucked her, he couldn't wait to her to suck his cock again and cum in her mouth.

"Maybe next year we can go to the nude beach to celebrate Nude Day," she said laughing with glee. "Yet, for now..." she said dramatically pausing.

He gave her a big wide grin while imagining going to a nude beach with his mother.

"I'd like that, Mom. I'd love nothing more than to have sex with you in the water," he said kissing her while ready to climb on top of her.

* * * * *

Surprising him, she reached in her nightstand drawer and pulled out two scarves. As if he was her sexual slave and she was ready to have bondage and sadomasochism, dominant sex with her son, she tied his right wrist to the bedpost before tying his left wrist to her other bedpost. When she pulled her scarves tighter, too tight for him to escape, he looked at his mother with as much shock as he looked at her with sexual excitement.

"Mom? What's this? He smiled. "What are you doing? Now, this is a different side of you that I never knew you had," he said laughing.

His mother tied him to her bed. He couldn't believe his mother tied him to her bed. Instead of answering him, she reached beneath her bed and pulled out a paddle the size of a tennis racket but without the plastic netting. She turned his naked body to the left and on his side before paddling his ass hard.

'Whack!'

"No talking unless I tell you to speak," she said.

He looked at her stunned.

"That fucking hurt," he said.

She moved to the other side of the bed and was ready to turn both of his ass cheeks red. She moved his naked body to his right side to paddle his other ass cheek with her paddle.

'Whack!'

"I told you not to speak," she said in a demonic voice that he wouldn't have recognized if his mother wasn't standing in front of him speaking.

Still not learning his lesson, being the fool that he obviously was, he spoke again.

"Mom? What the fuck? That really hurt," he said.

Testing her dominance over him, she reached down between his legs and squeezed his testicles hard enough to make his eyes tear. Not daring to scream out in pain, having learned his lesson of pain and discipline now, he remained silent. She left him tied to the bed to open her bureau drawer to retrieve black, leather crotchless panties and a black, leather bra with open bra cups.

With her black hair tied back in a severe ponytail enough to give anyone a headache, Madam Elizabeth mounted her son. Instead of mounting his hard, erect cock and sliding his big dick in her warm, wet pussy, she mounted his head. His mother sat on her son's face. She lowered her naked, warm, wet pussy over his mouth. Rubbing her wet cunt all over his mother and face, his nose, mouth, and cheeks glistened with her vaginal secretions.

"Lick me, bitch. Eat your mother's cunt. Lick me harder. Lick me faster. Don't stop licking me until you make me cum," she said reaching behind him to pinch his nipples while rubbing her vaginal secretions all over her son's face again. "Trust me for what I say is true, if you don't make me cum, you'll have Hell to pay," she said reaching behind her again to pinch his nipples harder.

Licking her faster and licking her harder, John licked his mother as deep as his tongue would reach. He nibbled on her clit in between licking her pussy hole as fast and as hard as he could. Even though his tongue tired and his jaw hurt, afraid of her painful consequences, he didn't stop eating his mother's cunt until she screamed out her orgasm.

"John. I'm cumming. Oh, my God. Don't stop. Lick me faster. Lick me harder. Lick my pussy, John. Eat Mommy's cunt," she said.

Collapsing after her sexual, oral orgasm, Liz leaned forward to kiss her son with deep, wet kisses before she moved her pussy from his face. In the way that he tasted his cock on his mother's tongue, obviously sexually pleasing her when he did so, he regurgitated his saliva and filled his mother's mouth with her pussy juices. Then, mounting him again but this time mounting his cock, Liz reached down to take her son's prick in her hand before positioning his erect cock by her wet pussy.

In just a few gentle humps, with her son eventually humping her as much, as fast, and as hard as she was humping him, he was already deep inside his mother's cunt. John was making love to his mother. Elizabeth was making love to her son. As he did more than two years before, John was having sexual intercourse with his mother. As she did more than two-years ago, Elizabeth was having sexual intercourse with her son. He couldn't believe he was making love to his mother again. He couldn't believe his mother was making love to him.

Obviously not satisfied with him just making sweet, gently love to her, she humped him, banged him, and fucked her son as if she was riding the mechanical bull at Bob's Big, Beef Barbeque and Bull Mechanical Riding Bar. John returned his mother's hard humps with his hard humps and Liz returned her son's hard humps with her hard humps. Within just a few minutes, they were fucking one another in the way that they fucked one another more than two-years ago.

John was fucking his mother. He couldn't believe he was fucking his mother. Elizabeth was fucking her son. He couldn't believe his mother was fucking him as hard and as fast as he was fucking her. As if this all was a surreal dream, John couldn't believe that he was fucking his mother in the way that he had fucked her before. Within just a few minutes, with him not daring to cum too, she was having another sexual orgasm again.

"John! John! Oh, my God, John. I'm going to cum. Mommy's going to cum. Don't stop. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me, John. Fuck me. Oh, God," she said collapsing on him again after having another sexual orgasm.

* * * * *

Yet, if it wasn't enough that mother and son celebrated Nude Day naked, mother and son had incestuous sex on Nude Day. He celebrated the Nude holiday in the way that he had envisioned, fantasized, masturbated over celebrating Nude Day naked with his naked mother. Only, alas, unfortunately and tragically for John, no longer her son, unbeknownst to him, he was her prisoner.

"Mom? You can untie me now. Mom? My hands are falling asleep. Please untie me," he said.

Before she untied his wrists, she locked an electronic dog collar around his neck, the same dog collar that Devil, their deceased Bullmastiff wore. Pulling the collar tighter, she fastened it on the last hole, before locking it with a lock. With the property already electronically electrified to keep their dog from straying when he was alive, she planned on keeping her son from straying too. She made a bed for him in their finished basement and gave him enough chain for him to make it to the bathroom to pee, shit, shave, and shower.

The only day that he was allowed to go outside in the backyard was on Nude Day. The rest of the year, he stayed in the house, usually chained down the cellar and only brought upstairs to sexually service his mother. Over the next twelve, imprisoned months, Elizabeth didn't free her son until she attended a nude beach with him in celebration of Nude Day.

As if it was meant to be, John and Elizabeth met a naked man at the nude beach, Robert with his naked daughter, Julie. An immediate connection, with the four of them already having so very much in common, Elizabeth fell in love with Robert and John fell in love with Julie. With Nude Day their favorite holiday, the four of them celebrated Nude Day together every year at the nude beach.

No longer her sexual prisoner, once John was free of his mother, it didn't take him long to get his life back. He found a good job and married Julie after his mother married Robert. With no one knowing what goes on behind closed bedroom doors or down in the finished basements, their little, dirty, incestuous secret was safe between the four of them.

With the four of them still incestuously attracted to one another and in love with each other, they continued to keep their dirty, little secret between them. Just as John didn't tell anyone other than his wife that he had incestuous sex with his mother, his wife didn't tell anyone other than her husband that she had incestuous sex with her father. Just as his mother didn't tell anyone other than her husband that she had incestuous sex with her son, her husband didn't tell anyone other than his wife that he had incestuous sex with his daughter.

Yet, even though they were all happily married, they still celebrated Nude Day, the naked holiday together. During every Nude Day, naked holiday, the four of them had fond memories of the incestuous sex they had throughout the year. During every Nude Day, they attended a nude beach together.

Subscribing to the rule, "The family that has incestuous sex together, stays together."

Just as John continued having incestuous sex with his mother and his mother continued having incestuous sex with her son, Julie's father continued having incestuous sex with his daughter and his daughter continued having incestuous sex with her father.

THE END

This is a Nude Day contest story. As if your vote is my applause, please vote.