Mom & Son Celebrate Nude Day Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How shall I count the ways,' he thought while laughing to himself?

While imagining his mother's naked body, John looked at his mother with sexual, incestuous lust as if she was standing before him naked now. When he wasn't undressing her with his eyes, he imagined her in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked. When he wasn't masturbating over the imagined and/or remembered images of his mother's naked body, he masturbated over having sex with his naked mother. He could have told her that he saw her naked and having sex with Ralph but it was enough that he told her that he saw her date remove her bikini top. No doubt, with them making so much drunken noise, she already knew that he watched her having sex with her date.

"I saw you naked a little more than two years ago on your fortieth birthday," he said dropping the big bomb.

Not wanting to embarrass her to tell her that he caught her masturbating herself or that he saw her having sex by the pool with Ralph, he was more curious if she remembered them having sex. After her fortieth birthday party when she came home from that CFNM strip club drunk and horny was when they had mother and son incestuous sex. After more than two years of her pretending her having sex with her son never happened, that was what he wanted to discuss now. He'd love nothing more than to talk about what happened between them that one, wonderful night.

"What? Pardon? I'm sorry. What do you mean you saw me naked on my fortieth birthday? How could you? I was out partying with my friends," she said with a laugh that told him that she not only didn't believe him but also that she didn't remember them being sexually intimate.

Obviously as embarrassed as she was sexually excited, she put her hand to the top of her blouse to close it and to deny him a peek an accidental and sexually inappropriate peek of any part of her breasts. Waiting for this moment for more than two, long, sexually frustrating years, he was ready to let her have it right between her big, beautiful, brown eyes. This was it. This was finally it. He was finally going to confront his mother over the incestuous sex they had. He was finally going to talk about what happened on that unbelievable night.

"You came home drunk and horny. Don't you remember? How could you forget? That was one night that I'll never forget and will always remember for the rest of my life," he said closing his eyes as if remembering. "I still masturbate over all that happened on that one, wonderful night," he said popping open his eyes to stare at his mother while watching for her reaction to what he had just confessed.

Telling her the truth, with him never forgetting any of it, he was surprised that she didn't remember any of it. Hoping to jog her memory, he was now ready to confess his incestuous, sexual transgressions with his MILF of a mother on that one wonderful, drunken, horny night. Just as he was more than curious of her reaction of him stripping her naked, he was more than curious of her reaction of them having sex.

He wondered if she thought of that night as much as he thought of that night. Now, that he knows she masturbates, he wondered if she masturbated over having sex with her son as much as he masturbated over having sex with his mother. He wondered if she was as drunk as she professed to be. He wondered if she remembered him undressing her and having sex with her or if her memory was as foggy as his memory was clear.

"Eww, John. Gross. How could you? I can't believe you masturbate over your own mother," she said. Then, she looked at him as if he was lying before asking him her question. "You saw me naked? No way," she said looking at him with as much shock as she looked at him with curiosity. "I'd remember you seeing me naked and I don't remember that," she said shaking her head no as if trying to shake away the memory of her son seeing her naked body.

He gave her a self-confident stare and smiled his best Cheshire cat smile at her again.

"I did mother. I saw you without your clothes," he said. "I saw you naked. I saw your naked tits, your naked ass, and your naked pussy," he said.

He nodded his head up and down as if he needed that extra bit of head movement for her to believe him. When he said that he saw her naked, she cringed. She cringed again when he said that he saw her naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy. Cringe, cringe, cringe, every time his mother cringed, his cock throbbed at the remembered images of his mother's naked tits, naked ass, and naked pussy.

"How did you see me naked?" She looked at him with indignation. "Did you put a hidden camera in my bedroom? Were you peeping on me while I was getting undressed for bed? Did you put a camera in the bathroom to watch me shower and/or bathe?" She looked at him as if he had violated her privacy. "Oh, my God. How could you? Why would you? How dare you? That's so disgusting. That's so invasive."

He made a face while shaking his head from side-to-side as if she had just insulted him. Obviously, she didn't believe him when he confessed that he saw her naked. Obviously, she didn't remember him seeing her without her clothes.

"No, of course not, Mother. I'd never invade your privacy by spying on you with a hidden camera or peep on you while you undressed, showered, or bathed," he said even though he had thought about buying a hidden camera for all of those invasive, sexual purposes.

He'd love nothing more to watch a live feed on his computer screen of his mother dressing, undressing, showering, bathing, and masturbating herself while he masturbated himself too. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. He loved his mother more than any son should love his mother.

Yet, as hot as it would be to watch her doing all of those sexy things on his private, personal computer screen, it would be even hotter to post the videos of her on the Internet for his friends to watch his naked mother too. Perhaps, if he videotaped his mother, his friends would videotape their mothers and/or their sisters, their aunts, and their cousins too. He'd love to swap videos of naked family members with one another.

'How hot would that be to start a naked mothers club,' he thought?

She looked at him unsure if she believed him or not. She looked at him upset that he may have invaded her privacy by installing spy cameras in her bedroom and bathroom. She looked at him shocked that he may have really seen her naked. Then, she looked at him with as much curiosity as he looked at her with sexual excitement. Obviously, by that look, his mother was sexually excited by the fact that he may be watching her dress, undress, bath, and masturbate herself.

"Then, if not with hidden cameras," she said with attitude as if she was right and he was wrong. "How did you see me naked?"

* * * * *

As if it was yesterday instead of more than two-years ago, he laughed while remembering the night that he not only saw his mother naked but also had sex with her. With all that they sexually did, he couldn't believe that she didn't remember him stripping her naked and them having sex. Not only did he see his mother naked, as if she was his girlfriend and/or lover instead of his mother but also he touched, felt, fondled, and had sex with his mother's naked body.

'Maybe she was too drunk to remember,' he thought. 'Maybe too embarrassed, she wanted to forget them having sex.'

Something he'd never forget, would always remember, and would continue to masturbate over for the rest of his life, he couldn't believe she didn't remember him stripping her naked and them having sex. How could she not remember him stripping her naked? How could she not remember them having sex? How could she forget him eating her, making love to her, and fucking her while giving her orgasms with his finger, his tongue, and his cock? How could she forget blowing him, him cumming in her mouth, her swallowing his cum? Unless she was faking her memory loss and/or being too drunk that night, how could his mother forget him seeing her naked and her having sex with her son?

'This is it. This is finally it,' he thought while excited about confronting his mother for her reaction to them having incestuous sex. 'If she really had no memory of their sexual intimacy, he hoped to jog her memory. Finally, I'm going to confront my mother and talk to her about all that happened on that wild, sexually exciting night of incestuous sex,' he thought.

He gave her a loving smile that only a son could give his mother, especially a son who had already seen his mother naked and had sex with her naked body. He couldn't wait to tell her what incestuously happened that night. He couldn't wait to know how she felt about all that they sexually did. He couldn't wait to discuss that wild, lustful night in minutest, sexual detail.

"You came home drunk and horny from the CFNM strip club that your friends took you to for your fortieth birthday. Do you remember? In the way that I overheard your friends telling you in the hall that you were all over the male strippers, stroking them and sucking their cocks, you were all over me touching me, feeling me, and kissing me," he said.

As if he was making it up and as if she didn't believe him, she looked at him stunned. She looked at him shocked that he'd repeat what her friends had said, that she was stroking and sucking the male strippers. She looked embarrassed obviously now that he knew his mother was a drunken, incestuous whore. She looked at him as if trying to remember him touching, feeling, fondling, and kissing her. She looked at him as if trying to remember her touching, feeling, fondling, and kissing him.

"Touching you? Feeling you? Kissing you?" She wrinkled her brow to make a disbelieving face. "I did no such thing. In your wet dreams, Johnny," she said with a laugh. "I don't think so. I'd never touch you, feel you, and kiss you in a sexual way. I'm your mother and you're my son."

He nodded his head up and down as his way to tell her that she did do just exactly that. Matter of fact, she did more than touch him, feel him, fondle him, and kiss him. She stroked him, sucked him, made love to him, and fucked him while allowing him to touch her, feel her, kiss her, finger her, lick her, make love to her, and fuck her too. Except for having anal sex, shocking but true, there was nothing that she didn't allow her son to sexually do with his mother and that she sexually did with her son.

"You did, Mom. You were all over me as if you were a sailor home on leave after being away at sea too long," he said with a dirty laugh.

She looked at him as if he was telling tall tales.

"I don't believe you," she said shaking her head while looking at him with contempt. "You're just inventing sexy, incestuous scenarios for my reaction to masturbate over later," she said. "If it isn't bad enough that you said such deplorable, dirty things about me having sex with male strippers, how dare you say such incestuous and inappropriate, sexual things about me groping and kissing you? What's wrong with you to say those dirty and vile things to me? How dare you?"

Seemingly not remembering that he saw her naked and they had sex, she looked at him as if he was making it all up. She looked at him as if he was lying. She looked at him as if he was sharing his sexual fantasy of having sex with her for him to masturbate over later. Then, in a moment of enlightenment, she looked at him with as much disbelief as she looked at him with sexual excitement. As if she was having a memory somewhere deep inside her brain, showing him a glimmer of sexual excitement, she obviously knew that he wasn't lying.

"You were so drunk, Mother. You were so horny, Mother. You were all over me as if I was one of the male strippers," he said with a laugh. He paused to watch for her reaction before saying what he couldn't wait to say. "With you not stopping me but, instead, encouraging me with your kisses and desperate sexual gropes, I had my wild, wicked sexual way with your naked body that night," he said nodding his head as if he needed that extra bit of head movement for her to believe him.

Obviously, by the stunned look on her face, not remembering being so drunk and so horny to sexually use and incestuously abuse her son, she looked at him horrified while he looked at her with sexual excitement. They both fell silent while looking at one another. Then, as if she was accepting what he said as the truth, she cross examined him in the way that Johnny Cochran cross examined Marsha Clark's star witnesses in the O. J. Simpson trial.

"I suppose you enjoyed the sexual attention that I paid you," she said with an attitude of motherly superiority while staring at him as if she was remembering her son enjoying her sexually touching him, groping him, and kissing him. "I suppose you enjoyed stripping me naked and seeing your mother naked," she said as if remembering him stripping her naked and staring at her naked body. "I supposed you enjoyed having sex with your naked mother," she said unable to hide her sexual excitement.

He laughed again.

"Are you kidding me? What son wouldn't enjoy being sexually mauled by his MILF of a mother? Look at you. You're gorgeous." He laughed. "As much as I enjoyed stripping you naked, I did enjoy seeing you naked and having sex with your naked body. Again, look at you. You're so sexy," he said. "A sexual fantasy of mine come true, I couldn't believe you kissed me while touching and feeling me everywhere that a mother should never touch and feel her son. I couldn't believe you allowed me to touch and feel you everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother while I returned your deep, wet kisses with my French kisses."

Now instead of looking at him certain that he was lying, she had a blankly confused stare on her face as if he may be telling the truth. She had a blankly confused look on her face as if she was trying to remember. She looked at him as if she was unsure if he was telling the truth or lying. She looked at him as if she was unsure if she should be embarrassed or sexually excited. Again, as if she was trying to remember, she looked at him with as much confusion as she looked at him with sudden flashes of sexual excitement.

"Let me get this straight. I kissed you, French kissed you, and you were returned my deep, wet kisses? Is that correct? Is that what happened in your mind or," she said after a pause and with sadness, "in reality?"

Obviously still not believing her son, she tried acting superior to him as if whatever they did that night didn't bother her. Yet, whether they had sex or not, with her looking more embarrassed by all that he said, it did obviously bother her that he said that she had sex with her son. Whatever happened or didn't happen that night, he had sexually aroused his mother by his inflammatory, provocative, and sexy, incestuous words.

"Of course, I returned your kisses. Why wouldn't I want to French kiss you? I love you, Mother," he said reaching for her hand. "Only, I love you in the way that a man loves a woman instead of in the way that a son should love his mother."

She pulled her hand away and flashed him a look of anger instead of a look of love.

"If you're not lying and if this is true, I can't believe you made out with me, your own mother? How dare you? How could you? Why would you? What's wrong with you? At least I had the excuse of being drunk. What was your excuse for taking sexual advantage of me?"

He smiled.

"Yes, of course I made out with you, Mother. Excuse? I didn't need an excuse to make out with you and/or to have sex with you. Look at you. You're drop, dead gorgeous. I'd have sex with you every day, twice a day, morning and night," he said. "Who in their right mind could resist someone who looked as sexy as you do? On a scale of ten, you're my eleven," he said.

As if she believed or as if she remembered that he saw her naked and they had sex, she suddenly had a sickened look on her face. Then, when he said that he'd have sex with her every day, twice a day, morning and night, she seemed flattered. Before she let go of his hand, a pleased, little smile with a twinkle in her eye that he said that she was his eleven on a scale of ten, made her blush. Instead of angering her as he did before when he confessed that he masturbated over the thoughts of her naked and having sex with her naked body, he made his mother blush with his compliment.

"Tell me and be honest," she said with trepidation as if she didn't hear him tell her and as if she didn't already know. Perhaps, she just wanted him to tell her again. Perhaps, his confession sexually aroused her. "Were you French kissing me?"

Unless she was getting off on talking about what happened, at the risk of repeating himself, he couldn't believe she was asking him for more, sexual details. In the way that it sexually excited him to French kiss his mother, perhaps it sexually excited her to know that she French kissed him. Maybe a way for her to remember, she wanted to discuss that incestuous night as much as he wanted to discuss that sexual night.

He smiled at her again with confident sincerity. He saw his mother naked. He had sex with his naked, MILF of a mother. What son wouldn't feel thrilled to not only see their MILF of a mother naked but also to have sex with her too?

"Yes, of course, I French kissed you," he said with a chuckle. "You started it, Mother. You parted my lips with your tongue and kissed me first. Then, when you stuck your tongue in my mouth, not allowing that sexual opportunity to pass, I returned your wet kisses with my French kisses. You blanked my mind with your wet kisses while you felt my erection through my jeans. If it wasn't enough that you French kissed me, I couldn't believe you were feeling the head of my prick through my jeans," he said.

She suddenly looked sickened. She suddenly looked sadden. She suddenly looked embarrassed. Then, she looked at him as if she remembered kissing and groping him. She looked at him as if she remembered him kissing and groping her. From looking sick, to sad, to embarrassed, she suddenly looked sexually excited.

"Oh, God. Oh, my God. I don't believe this. How dare you? How could you? Tell me the truth. Be honest. Were you feeling my breasts and fingering my nipples through my blouse and bra while kissing me?"

'Unless she was getting off on talking about all that they did, what kind of question is that,' he thought?

She stared at him as if trying to remember. Now he didn't know, he couldn't tell if she was trying to remember or sexually exciting him by goading him to tell her more of the sexual details of that one, beautiful night. Perhaps, as if they were having the pillow talk they never had, perhaps this erotic dialogue was a game his mother must play. Perhaps he needed to sexually arouse her again before she'd allow him to strip her naked and have sex with her naked body. Perhaps, she needed him to make all the sexual moves in sexually seducing her. Perhaps, she needed to play the innocent victim while he played the incestuous pervert.

"You're the one who initiated the sex, Mother," he said. "Sexually touch me as if I'm your lover instead of your mother, you said. Then, while looking down at my hands before looking up at me, you took my hands in your hands and placed them on your breasts," he said. "I like having my nipples fingered through my clothes, you said. Pull them, turn them, twist them, squeeze them, and pinch my nipples through my bra, you said. Fingering my nipples makes me hot and horny, you said," he said while watching for his mother's reaction to his sexually, inappropriate words.

Obviously jolting her memory, by saying that fingering her nipples made her hot and horny, her magic, sexual phrase, he said something that she obviously had said to her dates. As if she remembered more of what they did, when she told him that she liked having her nipples fingered, she looked at him with more sexual excitement than confusion. As if just his words were enough to sexually arouse her and to make her remember, when he said that she instructed him to pull, turn, twist, pinch, and squeeze her nipples through her bra, her eyes bulged out of her head.

1...7891011...13