Mom & Son Celebrate Nude Day Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get it through your mind, John, that I'm not going to get naked in front of you," she said. "You will never see my naked body ever again. Do you understand?"

He looked at her with as much disappointment as he looked at her with hurt.

"Why not?"

She looked at him with as much exasperation as she looked at him with sexual frustration.

"Because that's just nasty," she said. "That's just wrong. That's incestuous."

She left the living room for the safety and the privacy of her bedroom. Only, not done talking to her about them celebrating Nude Day naked, he followed her. Having waited more than two, long, sexually frustrating years to open Pandora's Box, he wasn't ready to close this can of worms. It was one thing to see his mother naked and have sex with her naked body when she was drunk, horny, and vulnerable but he wanted to see his mother naked and have sex with her naked body when she was sober. He wanted to see her naked and have sex with her again now.

* * * * *

Obviously not taking no for an answer, he persevered. Since they already discussed all that they sexually did, he felt more confidently comfortable to sexually solicit his mother by asking her to get naked with him in celebration of Nude Day. He suspected that she remembered getting naked with him before so why should it matter for her to get naked with him now? Without asking her for sex, which is what he really wanted, he said all that he could think to say to coerce her to strip herself naked with him.

"I'll get naked if you get naked," he said. 'I can't wait to see my mother naked again,' he thought while already undressing her with his eyes.

Taking the chance, a gutsy move on his part, he reached out his right hand to feel her left breast through her blouse and bra. After more than two years of sexual frustration, he was feeling his mother's tit again, albeit through her clothes. He not only couldn't believe that he was feeling his mother's breast through her clothes but also that she was allowing him to feel her breast through her clothes.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. I don't believe this. Is this really happening?'

Then, not stopping there, not sexually satisfied with just feeling her big breast through her blouse, as soon as her nipple made its impression known, he fingered her nipple through her bra. Knowing how much playing with his mother's nipples turned her on, he pulled, turned, twisted, pinched, and squeezed his mother's nipple with his fingertip through her clothes. Knowing how much fingering his mother's nipples sexually aroused her before, he was hoping to sexually arouse her again. He was hoping that she'd want him to finger her naked nipple before fingering her naked pussy.

A good sign, instead of resisting his sexual touch of her big breast, she surprised him when she didn't slap his hand away. She surprised him when she didn't take a step back and move out of his reach. She surprised him when she didn't push him away, slap him, and/or rebuke him. Instead, she stared down at his hand feeling her breast and his fingertips fingering her nipple through her clothes. If her allowing him to feel her tit and finger her nipple wasn't a telling sign enough that she sexually wanted him, then he didn't know what was. If him feeling her tit and fingering her nipple wasn't a telling sign that he sexually wanted her, then he didn't know what was.

Persevering in his sexual, incestuous desire to convince his mother to strip off her clothes in celebration of Nude Day, his best telling sign, he watched her brown eyes for her reaction. A look without emotion, a look that only a mother can give her son when admonishing him without words, instead of showing him her sexual arousal, she gave him a stone, cold stare. Continuing to make his sexual move in his hope of sexually arousing her, he reached his other hand to feel her other breast while fingering her other nipple.

Not only did she allow him to feel her both her big breasts through her clothes but also she allowed him to finger both her erect nipples through her clothes too. As if he wasn't sexually molesting his mother, she ignored his hands touching her, feeling her, and fingering her. Now that he was sexually feeling her breasts, now that she was allowing him to finger her nipples, he wished he had sexually felt her months ago.

'This was easy,' he thought.

He looked at her looking at him. As if he was pinning a corsage on her chest, she seemed oblivious to him sexually abusing her. With her not stopping him from touching her breasts and fingering her nipples in such a sexual way, he continued feeling his mother's tits while fingering his mother's nipples. He wondered if he was getting to her. A good sign that her nipples were already hard and erect, he wondered if, as she did before, he was sexually exciting her by fingering her nipples. She stared down at his hands feeling her breasts and his fingers fingering her nipples before looking up at him.

"If you want to walk around the house naked in front of me as your personal and private celebration of Nude Day feel free but I refuse to celebrate the Nude Day holiday with you by getting naked too," she said. "If it wasn't bad enough that you stripped me naked on my fortieth birthday, it was wrong that you took sexual advantage of my drunken, naked body by having sex with me. Just as it was wrong that you touched and felt my breasts, and fingered my nipples in a sexual way then, it's wrong that you're touching and feeling my breasts, and fingering my nipples now," she said staring down at his hand again.

Obviously, that was how she was going to play this silly, sexual game of forbidden desire. She was content to maintain that she was the victim and he was the brute. If she wanted to play that game of victim and predator, then he could play that game too. Being that he already had the reputation of a perverted son stripping his mother naked against her will, he decided to earn that reputation by stripping his mother naked against her will. Being that he already had the reputation of forcing his mother to have incestuous sex with him, he decided to earn that reputation by forcing his mother to have sex with him now.

He stepped closer to his mother, looked deeply in her big, brown, beautiful eyes and wrapped one arm around her shoulder and his other arm around her waist. Ready to have his wild, wicked, sexual way with her naked body in the way that he had his wild, wicked, sexual way with her naked body more than two-years ago, he was ready to strip her naked. Ready to have his wild, wicked, sexual way with her naked body, he was ready to force his mother to have sex with him. Ready to give her an orgasm with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock, he was ready to finger, lick, and fuck his mother.

"I love you, Mom," he said testing the incestuous water by giving her a peck on the lips. "I love you, Mom," he said again and giving her a longer kiss but without parting her lips with his tongue.

Surprising him, as if she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her and as if he was some other man other than her son, she closed her eyes and returned his kiss with her kiss.

'Wow,' he thought while kissing his mother. 'That was easy.'

She kissed him as if he was her lover instead of her son.

"I love you, too, John," she said kissing him.

Continuing to make his sexual move on his mother, he kissed her again, this time while parting her lips. Not pulling away or pushing him away, she surprised him again when she relinquished her tongue to his. He was French kissing his mother and she was returning his French kiss with her deep, wet kiss. He couldn't believe he was French kissing his mother and she was French kissing him.

'Holy smokes,' he thought. 'This is unbelievable.'

Now that she wasn't drunk, horny, and vulnerable, he couldn't believe he was French kissing his mother. Even more unbelievable, he couldn't believe she was returning his French kisses. Kissing her again and again, he couldn't believe he was making out with his mother while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples through her clothes. Kissing him again and again, he couldn't believe she was allowing him to make out with her while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples through her clothes.

'Wow, I don't believe this,' he thought. 'Maybe she does sexually want me as much as I sexually want her. Maybe I don't have to force her to strip naked. Maybe she'd willingly strip naked in celebration of Nude Day. Maybe I don't have to force her to have sex. Maybe she'd allow me to have sex with her naked body.'

Then, while continuing to explore his mother's mouth with his tongue, exploring his mother's breasts with his hands, and continuing to finger her nipples with his fingers, he dropped his hand from her waist to her hips. Touching and squeezing her round, firm ass while feeling her breast and fingering her nipple with his other hand, she allowed him to feel her shapely backside through her short skirt and panties while kissing her. Testing the sexual, incestuous water, slapping her ass hard enough to make her jump, he slapped his mother's ass through her short skirt and bikini panties hard, as hard as he slapped her ass on her fortieth birthday.

If feeling her tits and fingering her nipples weren't enough, then slapping her ass as hard as he could should give her sexual motor a jumpstart in readiness to do whatever he desired with his mother. Unfortunately, when he tried moving his hand to the front of her and tried to move his hand beneath her short skirt to cup her pussy through her panties as he had done more than two-years ago, she resisted. As soon as he touched her panty clad pussy with his fingertips, she balked. She pushed him away, took a step back, and fluffed down her skirt.

'Oh, oh, too much too soon,' he thought. 'Not so fast. Slow down, John,' he scolded himself. 'Give her more time to adjust to us becoming lovers.'

* * * * *

Playing the oblivious son in the way she had so supremely played the innocent mother, he asked her his probing question.

"What's wrong, Mother?"

As if he had already stripped her naked and fingered her naked cunt, she looked at him horrified.

"What the Hell are you doing?" She looked at him as if he was insane and he was insane with incestuous, sexual lust for his mother. He sexually wanted her now in the way that he had sexually wanted her before. "I'm not going to have sex with you, Johnny," she said.

As if he was her little boy again, she called him Johnny. She never called him Johnny unless she was mad or annoyed with him. Tempted to do so, he was tempted to slap her across her face in the way that she slapped him across his face. Tempted to do so, he was tempted to strip her naked. Tempted to do so, he was tempted to grab a handful of his mother's hair and pull it hard enough to force her to her knees. Tempted to do so, he was tempted to hold her nose closed until she opened her mouth and impale her not so virginal mouth with his already erect prick.

Taking her up on her earlier invitation to strip himself naked and celebrate Nude Day alone without her and in the privacy of his house, in one liquid motion, he removed his tee shirt. Then, goading her, sexually teasing her, and testing her for her sexual reaction, ready to strip naked in front of his mother again, he reached his hand down to unbutton and unzip his jeans. He kicked off his sneakers and removed his socks before removing his jeans and his underwear. He was naked. John stood naked in front of his mother again in the way that he stood naked in front of her on her fortieth birthday.

Naked pussy for naked cock, naked ass for naked ass, and naked tits for naked testicles, he hoped his mother would take his not so subtle hint and strip herself naked too. He hoped for once to learn if, indeed, his mother was drunk on that fateful night more than two, long, sexually frustrating years ago when she came home horny and vulnerable. He hoped for once to learn if, indeed, his mother sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her. Having wasted more than two years in sexual and incestuous denial, he didn't want to waste any more time in not knowing what his mother was sexually thinking or incestuously wanted.

"Fine," he said making eye contact with his mother. "If you won't celebrate Nude Day with me, then I'll celebrate Nude Day by myself," he said moving his hands away from his naked body to allow her to better see his erect, naked prick.

As much as it sexually excited him to see his mother's naked body so long ago, it sexually excited him to think about seeing his mother's naked body now. As much as it sexually excited to feel her big breasts while fingering her erect nipples through her clothes then, it sexually excited him to feel her big breasts while fingering her erect nipples through her clothes now. As much as it sexually excited him to expose his erect, naked cock to his mother before, it sexually excited him to expose his erect, naked cock to his mother now.

In the way that he had just felt her up while French kissing her, he hoped that she'd return the favor and French kiss him while stroking his prick. Thinking that she'd look away, he was surprised when his mother stared down at his erection in the way that he had been staring at her breasts and at the impressions her erect nipples made through her blouse and bra. She looked up at his face again before staring down at his cock again.

Obviously, by the long, salacious stare she gave her son, especially the long, lingering look that she gave his erect, naked penis, she was interested in, hopefully, having sex with him again. He couldn't wait to give her the same long, salacious stare and long, lingering look that she gave him once she stripped herself naked. Not wasting any more time with small talk, begging, pleading, and/or arguing about her stripping naked or not stripping naked for Nude Day, she told him what she wanted without any further coercion from him.

* * * * *

"If I get naked with you..." she said pausing and making eye contact with him as if she was sexually seducing him with her sexy look. "Can we stop this immature foolishness and forget we ever had sex?"

Then, not even waiting for him to answer, out of the clear blue, she slowly and sexily began unbuttoning her blouse. As if he had never seen the tops of his mother's breasts, her long, line of cleavage, and her in her low-cut, sexy bra before, he stared. As if doing a sexy striptease, taking her slow, sweet time to allow him to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before unbuttoning the next button, she exposed the tops of her breasts, her long line of sexy cleavage, and her low-cut bra to his horny eyes.

"I'd agree to anything, Mother, to see you naked again," said John with unhidden sexual excitement and incestuous lust.

With her blouse half unbuttoned and with her not in a rush to remove her blouse and/or to strip herself naked, she took the time to unbutton the buttons on her cuffs while watching him staring at her.

"If I get naked with you now, we can never have this conversation again about you stripping me naked and having sex with my naked body," she said with warning while further sexually teasing him. As if he was her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband instead of her son, she gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. "Going into this with my eyes wide open and my facilities free of alcohol, this will be my closure to you taking sexual advantage of me when I was drunk, horny, and vulnerable." She looked at him as if he was in big trouble. "This will be my turn to take sexual advantage of you."

'Bring it,' he thought. 'Use me and sexually abuse me,' he thought. 'In the way that I made you my sexy bitch of a whore back then, I dare you to make me your erotic bastard of a whoremaster now.'

As if she was stripping naked just for him, and she was, he watched her unbutton the rest of her blouse before he answered and agreed to her stipulation of her stripping herself naked. Obviously, even though her removing her clothes came with a condition, he knew that this was a sexy game that she needed to play to remain his innocent mother. By putting the onus on him, maintaining her status as the victim instead of the predator, she'd still be continuing to make him the perverted villain in her game of mother and son incestuous sex.

"Of course, Mother, whatever you want. I agree to anything and all of your conditions for you to strip off your clothes, for me to see you naked, and for me to have sex with your naked body again," he said.

Ready to cross the incestuous, forbidden line, even though he wanted to see his mother's sexy, shapely, and naked body, what he really wanted was sex, incestuous sex. Being that she was sober instead of drunk, he didn't want her to feel that he took sexual advantage of her, even though she was the one who took sexual advantage of him then as she still was now. Just as she wanted to have sex with him with her eyes, wide open, he wanted to have sex with his mother with his eyes wide open too.

He wanted to know, for once and for all, if she sexually wanted him as much as he wanted her. With her stripping herself naked, he needed to know if his mother was an incestuous exhibitionist in the way that he was an incestuous voyeur. He needed to know if his mother was an incestuous whore as much as he was an incestuous pervert. He wanted to be her incestuous whoremaster while she was his incestuous whore of a bitch.

* * * * *

Enjoying his mother's slow and voluntary striptease show, he stared at her while watching her slowly remove her blouse. She was removing her blouse in the way that he removed her blouse before. He couldn't believe she was removing her blouse again now. With her not drunk this time and with her undressing herself, she had no excuse of him stripping her naked.

Taking her sweet time in exposing the tops of her breasts, her long, line of sexy cleavage, and her bra clad breasts, she folded her blouse and placed it on her bed. Then, with her not done and/or sexually satisfied with just showing her son her bra clad breasts, John continued staring at his MILF of a mother while watching her unbutton and unzip her short skirt. As if watching her unzip her skirt in slow motion, his mother unzipped her skirt so deliberately slow that he could count the clicks of the zipper going down.

'Click, click, click, click, click...'

He stared as she exposed the side of her white, bikini panties to his horny and appreciative eyes.

'Oh, my God. She's really going to undress in front of me. I can't believe this. My MILF of a mother is really going to strip herself naked. This is so unbelievable. This is so sexually exciting.'

In the way that he stood before his mother naked, she stood before him in her sexy bra and matching bikini panties. For a 42-year-old woman, with her toned, flat stomach and long, shapely legs, she had a beautiful body. She looked more like a 35-year-old woman than a 42-year-old woman. He viewed her as more of his girlfriend, his mistress, his lover, or his wife, than he viewed her as his mother.

"Let's have a drink in honor of Nude Day," he said while nervously frozen in place and ready to watch his mother remove her brassiere.

Yet, not sexually satisfied in just seeing his mother naked again, instead, hoping to get his mother drunk and to have sex with her again, he was ready to make her a few gin and tonics with tequila chasers. If getting her drunk was what it took to have sex with her, he was ready to ply her with copious amounts of alcohol. If her needing the excuse of being drunk to have sex with him, that was okay with him too.

Obviously wanting to keep her wits about her, and obviously wanting to sexually take advantage of him in the way that he sexually took advantage of her, she shook her head no to having a drink. She surprised him by not wanting a drink. John feared that if his mother wasn't drunk, stripping herself naked was one thing, she'd never have sex with him. Only, unbeknownst to him, his mother had a whole another agenda of what she wanted to do with her son.