Mom & Son Celebrate Nude Day Naked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her sober now instead of drunk as she was two years ago, fearing that she'd never strip herself naked in front of him, if that was the only way to get her naked and have sex with her, he imagined getting his mother drunk. Otherwise, if he couldn't get her drunk, horny, and vulnerable, he'd be celebrating Nude Day without her. He'd be celebrating Nude Day alone with his bad self.

Hoping to encourage her to strip naked too, if she wouldn't undress, he had a sudden image of him stripping off his clothes and standing in front of his mother naked again. He had a sudden imagine of standing in front of his mother with a huge erection. He imagined stroking himself while his mother watched before moving her hand to his engorged prick. He imagined his mother giving him a forced hand job before moving to her knees to give him a consensual blowjob.

'Stroke me Mom. Masturbate me. Make me cum,' he imagined saying to his mother. 'Blow me, Mom. I need to cum in your mouth again,' he imagined saying to his mother while kissing her and feeling her through her clothes.

Alas, with her his mother and him her son, and with her sober instead of drunk, he wondered if she'd stare at his cock with sexual excitement or if she'd look away in embarrassment. Nonetheless, whether it was Nude Day or not, as much as he wanted her to expose herself to him, he wanted to expose himself to his mother. After knowing what she did when she was drunk and horny, he wanted to know what she'd do if he stripped off his clothes and stood before her naked when she was sober.

If only a sexual fantasy, one that will no doubt never happen again, he imagined her getting naked too. If only a sexual fantasy, one that will no doubt never happen again, he imagined his mother taking his naked prick in her hand to stroke him before falling to her knees to take him in her mouth to suck him. If only a sexual fantasy, one that will no doubt never happen again, he imagined eating his mother's pussy before making love to her cunt. He imagined fucking his mother hard and fast in the way that he did that night when he gave her orgasms with his fingers, his tongue, and his cock, and she screamed out his name in sexual pleasure.

"John! John! Oh, my God, John. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, John. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming, John," he remembered her saying when grabbing two handfuls of his hair and mashing his face in her warm, wet pussy. "You're going to make your mother cum again," he remembered her saying that then as if she was saying all that now. "Fuck me, John. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Slam your big, hard cock deep in my warm, wet cunt. Just don't stop pounding my pussy. John! Don't stop. Oh, my God, John. I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming."

He still can't believe that he made out with his mother while touching her and feeling her everywhere. He still can't believe that he stripped his mother naked and saw, touched, and felt her naked body. He still can't believe that his mother blew him. She sucked his cock and allowed him to cum in her mouth before swallowing his cum. He still can't believe that his mother allowed him to make love to her and fuck her after he masturbated her and ate her beautiful, black pussy. His sexual fantasies come true and something that he'd be masturbating over for the rest of his life, he still can't believe that he had sex with his MILF of a mother.

'Wow. Double wow,' he thought. 'How hot would that be to make out with my mother while feeling her through her clothes again? How hot would that be to kiss her while slowly undressing her and touching and feeling her everywhere again? How hot would that be to strip her naked again? How hot would that be to have sex with my mother again, this time when she was sober and didn't have the excuse that she was drunk and didn't know what she was doing or didn't remember all that she did?'

He couldn't remove the thought of his mother standing before him naked from his mind. He couldn't remove the thought of him standing naked in front of his mother from his mind. He couldn't remove the thought of having sex with his mother again. He couldn't remove the thought of having a long-term, sexual relationship with his mother. He'd like nothing more than to be her lover as well as her son. He'd love nothing more than to bang his mother every day, twice a day, morning and night, and for her to suck his cock every day, twice a day, morning and night.

'How hot would that be to celebrate Nude Day by having Nude Day sex with my MILF of a mother when she's not drunk? How hot would that be to finger my mother's cunt while licking her cunt and reaching up to fondle her big breasts while fingering her erect nipples? How hot would that be to make love to her and fuck her again? How hot would that be for my mother to suck my cock and allow me to cum in her mouth again? Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I'm so sexually excited. I'm so horny. Mom, I love you and have to have you,' he thought while thinking of his mother naked and having sex with her naked body.

* * * * *

In the way that she was patient with him when explaining why they couldn't celebrate the nude holiday as naked mother with her naked son, he was patient with her in explaining the premise and concept of the naked holiday. Getting off on explaining Nude Day to his mother, he couldn't help himself from imagining his MILF of a mother naked while celebrating Nude Day with him naked on a nude beach. Then, later, after coming home from the beach, he couldn't help himself from imagining having passionate, incestuous sex with his sexy mother again in the way that he did more than two, long, sexually frustrating years ago.

"Nude Day is the one day where it's allowed for everyone to be naked together, Mom," he said nodding his head as if being naked with his mother was no big deal and an acceptable way of celebrating the nude holiday naked. "Whether an aunt with her nephew, a brother with his sister, a father with his daughter, or a mother and her son, everyone is socially allowed to be naked together on Nude Day," he said with a nonapologetic shrug of his broad shoulders.

While imagining his mother without her clothes, he nodded his head up and down while smiling as if he needed that extra bit of head movement to convince his mother that it was okay for them be naked together on a nude beach. He tried his best to make her believe that there was something wrong with her for her not wanting to get naked with him. He tried his best to make her believe that there was nothing wrong with him for wanting to get naked with her. He did everything he could think of doing to get his mother naked.

'I just want to see my mother naked again, if only for one more time,' he thought. 'I just want my mother to see me naked again, if only for one more time. 'I just want to have sex with my mother again, if only for one more time,' he thought while imagining having sex with his mother's naked body. 'I just want my mother to give me hot, incestuous, and consensual sex when sober instead of her being drunk.'

Nonetheless his feeble, failed attempt to get his mother naked, she still looked at him as if he was nuts. She still looked at him as if he was inventing this nude holiday just to see her naked. In the way that he stared at her as if she was already standing before him naked, she stared at him as if she had no intention of stripping herself naked in front of him. He didn't know what else to do to willingly get his mother to strip herself naked. He didn't know what else to do for her to voluntarily agree to have sex with him.

"Oh, is that so?"

Showing him no interest in getting naked in front of him, she showed him her disinterest in the Nude Day holiday. Instead, showing him her interest in wanting to end their conversation of being naked together on a nude beach, she looked as if she wanted to talk about something else, something other than getting naked on Nude Day. Forget about going to a public beach instead of a nude beach, now she showed no interest in leaving her house.

Only, having gone this far in imagining his mother stripping off her clothes in front of him, too sexually excited to give up, he wasn't about to end their naked, Nude Day discussion without her agreeing to get naked. Having gone this far in imagining him stripping off his clothes in front of his mother again, he wanted to continue the naked, Nude Day conversation of her getting naked with him too. As if he was in bed with his mother and having incestuous pillow talk about being naked, he wanted to explore more of them being naked together. Moreover, dying to know her reaction to them having sex, he wanted to discuss what happened between them more than two-years-ago.

* * * * *

"In honor of Nude Day, Mother, I thought we'd go to a nude beach," he said as if mentioning for the first time. As if it was normal for a naked mother to go to a nude beach with her naked son, he persisted in his persuasion to convince his mother to strip herself naked. "Free of our inhibitions, guilt, shame, and without remorse, wouldn't that be fun to spend the day naked together, Mom? A mother and son can't be any more open and honest than being naked together. I can't wait to parade you around the beach and make all the other men jealous," said John.

She looked at him as if he was crazy while he looked at her as if she was already naked. Undressing her with his eyes again, he wondered what color bra and panties she was wearing. His mother had lots of sexy lingerie and, as if she was a young, Japanese woman in Japan, she always wore matching underwear. Having gone through her lingerie drawer many times in preparation to masturbate himself over her, he knew that she had dozens of bras and panties in every color and shade. Adding to his fascination of her sexy underwear, many of her bras and panties even had decorations of tiny flowers, ribbons, or bows.

"A nude beach? Where on Earth did you ever get the idea that I'd go to a nude beach with you?" Then, in a moment of weakness, as if she was thinking about going to a nude beach with him, she paused while staring at him before saying her next statement. "I don't even know where there is a nude beach in this state," she said with a nervous, little laugh.

Ready to tell her where there was a nude beach, she interrupted him before he could tell her.

"And even if I knew where there was a nude beach, I'd never go to a nude beach with my son," she said shaking her head from side to side. "That's just wrong, John. Me seeing you naked and allowing you to see me naked is just immodestly immoral. It's incestuous. It's nasty. It's forbidden socially and legally."

'Was she just saying that to tease him and to get him to seduce her? He didn't know. Was she contemplating on going to a nude beach with him in celebration of Nude Day or not? Difficult to sometimes read her, especially with his horniness getting in the way of his commonsense and logic, he didn't know. He had no idea what she was thinking. Then, she gave him a clue to what she was thinking by the disapproving look on her face.

'Oh, oh', he thought. 'That's it. She'll never strip herself naked in front of me now. She'll never go to a nude beach with me.'

With the thought of her naked in front of him and him naked in front of her, in distastefulness to her modesty, morals, and decorum, she made a face as if she had just swallowed a bug. If he had to guess, he'd guess that going to a nude beach was out of the question. If had to hazard a guess, he'd guess that he wouldn't be celebrating Nude Day naked with his naked mother. If he had guess, he'd guess that he wouldn't be having sex with his mother. If he had to hazard a guess, he'd guess that he'd be staying home while masturbating again over the imagined thoughts of having sex with his naked mother.

"Yeah," he said still hoping that she'd be interested in going to a nude beach with him. "I'd have to look on the Internet to see where the closest nude beach is."

No longer thinking that he was joking, in the way that she stared at him, she obviously knew her son was serious about wanting to go to a nude beach with his mother on Nude Day. Whether out in public or at home, with him already showing her his cards, she obviously knew that he wanted to celebrate Nude Day with her naked. A naked son celebrating Nude Day with his naked mother was not only forbidden but sexually inappropriate. Obliterating the imaginary line of incest, the next step from being naked was having incestuous sex.

"I've never been to a nude beach in my life, John," she said with a pause before reiterating what she said before. "If I was to go to a nude beach, which I wouldn't, I'd never go to a nude beach with my son," she said with a nervous laugh. "Besides, I'd never walk around naked in front of all those horny men while they ogled my naked body. With everything jiggling and wiggling, I'm not a twenty-something-year-old woman any more. I'd be so embarrassed to be seen in public without my clothes," she said laughing again. "Besides, I have more class than that."

As if being naked in front of his mother and his mother being naked in front of him was no big deal, even though it was a huge deal for him, John rolled his eyes and sighed his frustration. As if being naked in front of his mother and his mother being naked in front of him was not only permissible but also acceptably and morally normal, especially on this one day of the year, Nude Day, John shrugged his broad shoulders. He figured the only way for his mother to agree to go to a nude beach with him was to make her feel wrong and guilty that she made such a big deal over nudity and over being naked in front of him.

* * * * *

"Why not? What's the big deal, Mother? I've seen you in your bikini lots of times before," he said with sexual excitement while thinking of her wearing her skimpy, revealing bikini. "I've seen you in your bra and panties lots of times before too," he said with more sexual excitement while remembering how hot his mother looked in her sexy, low-cut bra and tight, white, bikini panties. "I've even seen you topless and naked before," he said with a dirty laugh while gulping down his incestuous, sexual excitement for his topless mother along with the image of his naked mother.

In the same way that she looked at him before when first telling her about Nude Day and going to a nude beach, she stared at him now and as if he was insane. She stared at him as if he was a pervert. She stared at him as if she was confused by his fixation on wanting to see her without her clothes. Obviously, she didn't understand the obvious, sexual attraction that a horny son had for his MILF of a mother. Obviously, in the way that he wished she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, she didn't share his sexual interest and his desire to get naked in celebration of Nude Day.

"What's the big deal?" She looked at him as if there was something mentally wrong with him. "What's wrong with you? How dare you? I'm your mother and you're my son. We can't be seen in public naked together. God forbid someone we know sees us, people will talk."

Saying everything that he hoped would convince her to strip naked, he continued trying to persuade her to go with him to a nude beach with him. If only just the one time, he looked at his mother with hopefulness that she'd undress and celebrate the nude holiday naked with him. If nothing else, he'd love to rub suntan lotion all over her sexy, shapely, and naked body. If nothing else, he'd love to frolic in the salt water with his naked mother while touching her, groping her, and feeling her everywhere. Just as he'd love nothing more than for his mother to see him naked again, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother naked again too.

'Naked, naked, naked, I want to be naked with my mother. Sex, sex, sex, I want to have sex with my naked mother,' he thought over and again as if he was chanting his mantra by repeatedly thinking of his mother naked and having sex with her. 'Naked, naked, naked and sex, sex, sex,' he continued thinking as if psychically trying to change her mind.

"What difference would it make to see each other naked on a nude beach when we've already seen one another naked at home? We all have the same bodies under our clothes. Seriously. What's the big deal, Mom? Seen one naked woman and naked man, we've seen all naked women and naked men," he said as if his argument had any validity to it. "It isn't like we're going to have sex," he said while wishing he could have sex with his mother again and wanting to add the word again to the end of his sentence with aplomb.

She looked at him in the way that she looked at him when offering her a beer. She not only hated the taste of beer but also she hated the smell of beer. Gin and tonic with slices of lemon, lime, and a cherry was her drink of choice in the summertime and she drank martinis with three olives the rest of the year. If all else failed, determined to get her as drunk as she was the last time that he stripped her naked and they had sex, he'd be pouring her gin and tonics with double shots of gin today with shots of tequila.

"Wait. Pardon? I'm sorry. What did you just say? Back up," she said looking at her son with embarrassment. "I don't remember you ever seeing me in my bra and panties."

She looked at him with as much shock as she looked at him with confusion. Then, as if remembering and thinking of the times that he saw her in her bra and panties, she looked at him with embarrassment mixed with a twinge of sexual excitement.

"I did and I have Mother," he said with conviction.

In the way that he wanted to discuss stripping her naked and having sex with her naked body more than two-years ago, she looked at him as she wanted to discuss him seeing her in her bra and panties.

"When did you ever see me in my bra and panties?"

With her trying to preserve her modesty and her morality while hiding a modicum of sexual excitement, she looked as embarrassed as she looked sexually excited that her son obviously saw her in her bra and panties. As if she was cold, embarrassed, or denying him an imagined view of her lingerie clad body through her clothes, she wrapped her arms around her. She wrapped her arms around her body as if she was nearly nakedly exposed and standing before him in her sexy low-cut bra and bikini panties. She wrapped her arms around her as if she was trying to cover what little she could of her semi-nakedness, even though she was fully clothe.

"I've seen you in your bra and panties lots of times. Plenty of times," he said with a dirty laugh. "Duh, we live together, Mom. Just as you've seen me in my underwear, I've seen you in your underwear too," he said while thinking of all the times he saw his mother in her low-cut, sexy bra and matching bikini panties.

'I'd love nothing more than to see my mother in her bra and panties again,' he thought. 'If I can't see her naked, if she refuses to go to a nude beach in celebration of Nude day, perhaps I can persuade her to watch a movie and cuddle on the couch. I'd love to cuddle with her while she was dressed in just her bra and panties or while wearing her short, sheer, sexy, low-cut nightgown.'

As horny as he was sexually frustrated, he had the sudden urge to pull out his cock and stroke himself while imagining his mother standing in front of him in her sexy bra and bikini panties. Nonetheless his obvious sexual excitement, as if seemingly afraid to ask him her next question as much as she was perhaps seemingly afraid to know the answer to her next question, she looked at her son with trepidation. She looked at him as if she already knew the answer to her unasked question. Then, she looked at him with as much embarrassment and shame as she looked at him with sexual excitement and horniness. She looked at him as if she was treading uncharted ground.

1...56789...13