Mom's Bed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers

"Absolutely," he replied instantly.

Bobby and I were both watching the ladies and waiting almost impatiently as they moved together. They were smiling at each other obviously remembering the first time. Gloria looked nervous, but not my sister. I guess all the kisses she shared with our mother over the last two weeks got her past that.

I wasn't the only one who groaned when their lips met. Bobby was grinning and his eyes glowed in excitement. Gloria pulled back first.

"That wasn't much of a kiss," I said pointedly. The truth was that it was very hot and lasted quite a few seconds. I was just hoping to convince them to do it again.

"I agree," Bobby said, picking up on what I was trying to do instantly. "Do it again. Only this time mean it!"

"Hey!" Gloria cried. "We..."

Whatever she was about to say was lost when my sister grabbed our redheaded cousin and pulled her lips against hers. This kiss lasted a lot longer and I saw the moment that Gloria let Lisa pushed her tongue into her mouth.

"Alright!" Bobby cried. "They're Frenching!"

"Now that's what I call a kiss!" I groaned.

"Gloria," my sister said as they finally pulled apart. "You really are a great kisser."

"I agree," Bobby put in.

"You know," Gloria smiled at her boyfriend. "It doesn't seem fair that I got to kiss someone and you didn't. It sort of still feels like I cheated. How about you kiss Lisa too? That way we're even."

"That's not necessary," Bobby smiled lovingly at the redhead.

"Hey!" I joked. "What's wrong with my sister that you don't want to kiss her?"

"Oh, I want to!" he laughed. "It's just not necessary."

"Do it for me?" Gloria asked. "Please!"

"Well, if you want me to that badly," Bobby laughed.

"Wait a second," Lisa said with a raised eyebrow. "Don't a get a say in this?"

"No," I answered succinctly. "Bobby, kiss her."

I'm pretty sure both Gloria and Bobby were surprised by how I answered, but so be it. All this kissing was making me horny.

This time is was Lisa who was nervous. Bobby looked once more at Gloria who smiled and nodded. A moment later he kissed my sister. Lisa obviously enjoyed it.

"Oh wow!" Gloria said. "It's weird to watch you two kissing."

"Are you okay?" Bobby asked in concern, breaking away from my sister.

"I guess," Gloria replied thoughtfully. "You would think it would bother me more, but it doesn't."

"Good!" Lisa said and pulled Bobby's lips back to hers. I laughed and Gloria shook her head. We both knew Lisa.

"Thanks," Bobby said when he was done. "And thank you Babe. Lisa is an excellent kisser too."

"Yes she is," Gloria smiled.

"You know," I said. "How come I'm the only one who didn't get a kiss?"

"Don't look at me!" Bobby laughed.

"Very funny," I said, shaking my head. Everyone was looking at Gloria. My cousin looked back and forth between us all.

"Well, I can't kiss him," Lisa shrugged. "He's my brother."

"He's my cousin!" Gloria cried.

"So is Lisa and that didn't stop you," I put in helpfully.

"Go ahead," Bobby sighed. "It's not really fair to leave him out." Gloria looked at me and frowned.

"You really want to kiss me?" she asked. "Even though we're cousins. It doesn't gross you out?" Gloria asked.

"Cous, you a hot redhead," I replied honestly. "How could I possible be grossed out? Besides, do you really think I'm less perverted than you and Lisa?"

"Oh go ahead already!" Bobby laughed. "I need to get you upstairs!"

"Okay, I guess," Gloria said, moving toward me tentatively.

Our lips touched and I put one hand on the back of her neck, holding her mouth against mine. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and Gloria moaned. She tried to separate, but I refused to let her.

"Oh wow! That's so hot!" Lisa moaned. "Gloria, I hope you don't mind, but I need another kiss." A moment later I heard my sister and my cousin's boyfriend kissing again. Gloria knew what was going on. Her kiss grew even more passionate.

I put my other hand on the small of my redheaded cousin's back and pulled her body against mine. Her robe opened and I got a glimpse of her full breasts. My hand dropped lower to her round ass. I rubbed and squeezed it. Gloria's eyes popped open as I finally let her pull back and catch her breath. She saw the hunger in my eyes and knew what it meant. Her eyes flashed with her own desire, but she pushed away from me.

"Bobby, I think we'd better go upstairs now," Gloria said.

"Upstairs, right," Bobby said as he pulled away from Lisa. She was rubbing his cock through his pants and I could tell it took all of his strength to move away.

"We'll see you two later!" Gloria said, taking Bobby's hand and pulling him toward the stairwell.

"Sorry for getting you two all worked up," Bobby added.

"We'll manage," I said.

Lisa and I stood watching each other in complete silence until we heard the door to their room shut. There was no holding back once it did. We were both too much in need. I pulled my sister to me and she fell into my arms.

"Wow!" she moaned between kisses. "I thought they were going to go for it."

"You and me both!" I moaned. Our kisses grew more and more passionate.

"I supposed we should still wait until they're gone," Lisa sighed after a few minutes.

"We should," I agreed, but then lifted my sister and threw her over my shoulder and moved toward the stairway.

"Brian!" Lisa cried, but she was laughing. "Where are you taking me?"

"To mom's bed of course," I grinned. It was the farthest from the guest bedroom. We could hear Bobby and Gloria going at it as we passed. I didn't bother to pause.

In moments Lisa was lying on her back in mom's bed with my cock buried between her legs. She was soaked and it felt so good as I drove in and out of her. I lifted my sister's legs to my shoulders and held them there as I did my best to drive her crazy. Lisa was very limber so I was able to lean forward and kiss her.

"I always wanted to fuck a gymnast!" I growled, looking at her knees resting on either side of her head.

"Easy!" she moaned. "I haven't been a gymnast in years!"

"Okay, then the hot gym teacher!" I cried. "The one all the guys think about."

"Stop that!" she cried, but I could tell the thought was getting to her.

"I wonder how many guys are thinking about you right now as they take care of themselves?" I asked, shifting back and stroking in and out of my sister with long strokes.

"That's terrible!" she moaned. I could tell Tara was close. We both were from what happened downstairs.

"Cum for me!" I demanded.

"No!" she cried fighting off her orgasm. I grinned. I had an idea.

"Can't you just picture Gloria and Bobby going at it right now?" I asked. "I bet he's giving her everything he has!"

"Oh!" she moaned. "His shoulders are so wide!"

"You want to feel Bobby inside of you, don't you?" I asked. "Admit it! You want to fuck you cousin's boyfriend until he fills you with his cum!"

"Of course!" she finally cried.

"Slut!" I joked.

"Maybe," she gasped out. "But I'm still better than you. Bobby isn't our cousin. Gloria is! You want to take her the way you're taking me!"

"I doubt she could handle this position," I laughed. "Cousin Gloria is built, but she's never been a gymnast or a gym teacher."

"That doesn't mean you don't want her," Lisa said.

"Oh, I do!" I growled, picking up the pace. "I want her badly. I've never been with a redhead before and Gloria is stacked. I'm dying to see what her tits look like. And her ass! It's so round and full."

"So you'd fuck her, your own cousin?" Lisa asked. She was teasing me. We both knew exactly what I'd do.

"She's not you or mom," I said thoughtfully, as if I were thinking about it. I could hold a straight face for long though. I grinned and added, "But you know what the thought of incest does to me."

"Me too!" my sister cried and finally came.

Her pussy clamped down on my cock. I groaned, pulled out and thrust back into her with all my strength. My orgasm took me hard. I pumped my cum in my sister for quite a while. It was one of my better orgasms.

"You know," my sister laughed gently as we separated, straightening her legs with some difficulty. "I may have to go back to gymnastics if you're going to keep twisting me into a pretzel while we do it."

"You could try yoga," I laughed.

"That's an idea," she replied and lay on my chest for a few moments while we caught our breath.

"What time is it?" I asked. My sister glanced at the nightstand on her side of the bed.

"Would you believe only eight?" she replied.

"Wow," I said. "I'm ready for bed."

"Me too," Lisa sighed. "But we can't let Gloria find us together like this."

"You're right. We should go back to our own rooms," I sighed. "You go ahead. I'll follow in a little while." Lisa gave me another kiss and disappeared.

I lay there smiling contently thinking about my night. Not bad at all and it was still early. On the other hand, I was pretty tired.

"I should go to my room and get some sleep, but mom's bed is very comfortable," I said with a sigh. It still smelled of Lisa and I smiled, drifting off to sleep almost without realizing it.

**********

"What was that!" I snapped, waking up with a jolt. I looked around, but there was no one there. I was alone in my mother's room. I lay back and worked on forcing my heart stop beating so fast. "It must have been a dream."

I didn't remember what my imagination decided to interrupt my sleep with, but whatever it was must have been good. It took quite a while for my heart to settle down. I thought I only nodded off, but when I looked at the clock I saw that it was after nine. Despite the way I woke up, the nap felt good. I stood, straightened mom's bed and dressed.

After I was done I decided to go see if Lisa was still awake. I was in the mood again. No surprise there, but I hesitated when I passed the guest bedroom and didn't hear Gloria and Bobby. I doubt they'd fallen asleep and it was too early for them to have left. I thought maybe they were downstairs with Lisa when Gloria walked out of the bathroom wearing my sister's robe again.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hello," she said shyly, refusing to look at me at first.

"It's going to be like that is it?" I sighed dramatically.

"Sorry," my cousin grinned, meeting my eyes. "It's just been a weird night."

"They happen," I said in understanding. I didn't bother to add out loud, 'More and more each day', but I was thinking it.

"I guess they do," she sighed, and then added, "I'm exhausted."

"It's nice to know Bobby knows how to take care of you."

"Oh, he does. Although, I think tonight was more about Lisa than me. He kept calling her name out as he came."

"Are you okay with that?" I frowned in concern. She shrugged.

"I'm not sure, but it's not like I can get indignant," she said. "I was too busy calling out your name at the moment to get upset."

"Oh fuck!" I groaned. "You shouldn't tell me something like that."

"Why not?" she grinned. I don't know what came over me, but suddenly my desire for Gloria overrode my better judgment.

"Do you really want to know?" I asked hungrily, getting closer. Gloria eyes grew big.

"You wouldn't!" she cried, but I saw her desire. It mirrored my own.

"I wouldn't bet on that," I said, gently pushed my cousin up against the wall and pinning her there. "After all, I can still remember the taste of your kiss on my lips."

"I remember," she said, licking her own lips nervously. I couldn't hold off any longer. I started kissing my redheaded cousin passionately.

"Brian!" Gloria cried, but it didn't stop me from holding her steady and continuing, or her from beginning to return my kisses. The robe she was wearing fell open and I cupped one of her pale white breasts. I squeezed and she moaned.

"I've dreamed about this for a long time," I said, kissing her neck now.

"Really?" she asked.

"If you only knew!" I groaned and sucked on her neck harder.

"Stop!" she cried. "Don't leave a mark!"

I realized that she was right. Gloria was Bobby's, not mine. I didn't have the right to mark her. I kissed my way back to her mouth. The robe was off her shoulders now and I was cupping both of her full breasts.

I was so into what I was doing I almost didn't notice when Lisa entered the hall. My sister stopped and watched us for a few minutes. I saw her lick her lips more than once before she came toward us.

"You two aren't being fair to Bobby," she said. Poor Gloria jumped in surprise.

"Oh my God!" my cousin said as she pulled the robe back on. "What am I doing?"

"You're about to come with me for a night you'll never forget," I promised, forcing the robe back open and kissing one of her pale breasts. Gloria eyes flew to Lisa. She was obviously expecting some sort of reaction, but what she got wasn't even close. My sister moved closer and kissed my cousin. Gloria moaned loudly.

"I can't!" Gloria cried. "You're right. It wouldn't be fair to Bobby."

"True," my sister said, pulling back. "Unless of course I join him while you and Brian have your fun?"

"It only seems fair," I put in. "It's what we did before with the kisses."

"You want me to let Bobby sleep with Lisa?" Gloria asked.

"I want you to let me take you to my bed and fulfill all those fantasies I had of you growing up," I replied honestly. "If sending Lisa to Bobby is the only way that's going to happen, then so be it."

"It's a tough decision, isn't it?" my sister smiled.

My redheaded cousin looked back and forth between us, trying to decide. I pushed my knee between her legs and kissed her passionately again. Gloria moaned and kissed me back as she ground her pussy against my thigh.

"Well?" Lisa asked after a while.

"Go!" Gloria cried. Lisa smiled like a Cheshire cat and slipped into the guest bedroom. This was obviously what she was hoping for. Me too.

I heard Bobby protest, but it lasted only a few seconds. He was too busy moaning afterward. My cousin heard as well and shook her head.

"Did I just send my cousin in with the man I love?" Gloria asked, her eyes a mix of lust and confusion.

"You won't regret it," I smiled, kissing her roughly once more and then releasing her. We moved toward mom's room. I wanted to have my cousin in mom's big bed.

I took Gloria's hand as we went. She moved as if she were in a daze. She came out of it after we entered my mother room and I shut the door.

"Now what?" my cousin asked.

"Now you're mine until we leave this room," I said, looking into her eyes and letting her see my desire for her. Gloria's eyes grew big.

"What does that mean?" she asked nervously.

"It means that you're mine to have, mine to take," I explained, pulling her robe off her shoulders without letting it drop to the floor. I held her like that with her pale breasts in full view and her arms trapped behind her.

I crushed her lips with mine and kissed my cousin with all my pent up passion. I'd always wanted her and now I was going to have her! Gloria moaned into my mouth as our tongue's danced.

"Oh Brian, I can't believe how much I want you!" my cousin cried when I pulled away. Her eyes were now shining with desire.

"Let's get more comfortable," I smiled, letting her robe finally fall to the ground.

Gloria started undressing me as I drank her beauty in. Her red hair and pale, freckled skin drove me wild. Gloria's body was far different than Lisa's. She was built more like mom, but she was shorter and her curves were more rounded. Her breasts, though large like my mother's, weren't shaped the same. Mom's were full and heavy. Gloria's were more torpedo shaped and ended in small hard nipples that I knew I was going to love.

"Yes!" my cousin cried when my cock popped free from my underwear. "I knew you'd be big! Bobby's thing is nice and fat, but I always wanted to feel something like this inside of me."

I stood there and smiled as my cousin dropped to her knees in front of me and took my cock in her hand. She stroked it a few times until I was at my full length. Gloria was smiling the entire time. She looked up at me. Her eyes flashed with desire and her tongue darted out. It brushed the head of my cock and I groaned.

My cousin took hold of my cock with both hands and held it steady as she teased the head with her tongue. Gloria looked like such a wanton slut at that moment that I didn't interrupt her. I let her control what happened for the moment.

"Were your fantasies of me as hot and perverted as this?" she asked huskily, her desire making her voice thicker and sexier.

"Gloria, you have no idea just how perverted I am, or hot my fantasies of you are, but you will before we're done here." She looked up at me and smiled so lustfully, that I couldn't help but add, "Of course, I'm betting your fantasies of me are just as perverted. After all, you are my cousin and you are sucking my cock."

"Actually Brian," she said, looking at my cock and licking her lips. "I was just licking it. This is me sucking you!"

Gloria opened her mouth and moved forward, taking half of my cock into her mouth before stopping and moaning loudly. I could tell she couldn't fit anymore, but I didn't mind. It felt great and the sight of her doing it was too much. My cousin wasn't used to sucking a cock as big as mine and it obviously thrilled her. She was attacking it with almost a vengeance.

I reached down and caressed her large breasts for a few moments before lifting and wrapping them around the exposed part of my cock. Gloria moaned again and let go of my cock, using her hands to help hold her tits in place. There was enough of me inside her mouth that she didn't have to worry about my cock coming free. She worked it mercilessly with her tits and mouth. I loved every moment of it!

I knew I was getting close when I realized I was holding her head in place with both hands. I hadn't planned on doing it, but my growing orgasm demanded it. I loved how my cousin's red hair looked and felt in my hands. I was close to cumming when she surprised me by pulling off of my cock. I popped free of her mouth.

"Don't stop!" I groaned.

"I'm not," she smiled as she pushed my hands away from her head and stood. "I just can't wait any longer to feel you inside of me."

I could have argued I guess, but the thought of pushing my cock inside my cousin's red haired pussy made that pointless. Gloria moved to my mother's bed and climbed into it. She lied down on her back and spread her legs wide, letting me see her wet pussy. It was literally mouth watering.

"So Brian, are you really as perverted as you say?" she smiled sexily, playing with her pussy gently.

"You have no idea!" I groaned, moving to her.

Gloria gasped out when I thrust my cock deep inside of her pussy. She was extremely tight and wet, but I was too excited to take my time. I pulled out and thrust deep again.

"Yes!" my cousin cried. "Harder!"

I slammed into her so hard that my balls slapped against her ass. Gloria surprised me by crying out and cumming. I had to pause because her pussy grew even tighter as it throbbed and soaked my cock.

"Oh my God!" she cried as her orgasm continued. Gloria reached for me and pulled my face to hers. Her kiss was pure passion and our tongues danced in each other's mouths.

My cousin's orgasm took a long time to finish. I waited it out, my own need high, but controllable. I knew she was done when Gloria's kisses stopped being so demanded. The fact that her pussy released its vice-like grip made it obvious as well.

"That was something else," she sighed contently. "I don't think I've ever cum that fast."

"So then," I smiled. "I take it you like fucking your cousin?"

"My big-dicked cousin," she grinned, squeezing my cock gently with her pussy muscles and looking at me as if wondering how I'd react to what she said. In answer, I started moving in and out of her slowly. Gloria moaned softly and added, "It feels so good!"

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,331 Followers