Mom's Bed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was rock hard by this time and rubbing up and down my sister's ass. Lisa obviously loved the feel of it. She flexed her ass and moaned every so often. My sister confused me when she suddenly lifted on her tiptoes, but I understood a moment later when my cock to slip between her legs. I knew what she wanted, but it wasn't easy in this position. Of course, that wasn't going to stop me from trying. Hell, I doubted I could have stopped from making the effort if I wanted to! My cock was between Lisa's legs and that close to Heaven, it almost had a mind if its own.

"Oh yes!" she cried when I pushed into her pussy. I didn't get very far at this angle, but it was far enough to cause us both to moan.

I wanted her to lean over further to give me better access, but I also loved the sight of her and Gloria kissing and rubbing their breasts together. I wasn't even sure Lisa was aware of the second, but I certainly was!

I stroked as far in as I could reach and then pulled out. It felt great, but the more I did it, the more frustrated I became. I wanted to sink my cock deep into my sister and doing it like this felt like I was being teased. I didn't like to be teased! Not like this.

I was just about to insist she separate from Gloria when I got a wicked idea. I remembered that first time with mom when my cock accidentally bumped against the entrance to her ass. It was the only time I took a woman's ass and I can't say it wasn't enjoyable. The truth was that I liked it, but for some reason never tried it again. I think at first it was because Lisa joined us. After that, I think subconsciously I accepted that it wasn't part of what we were doing.

'Maybe that was a mistake,' I thought. 'Maybe Lisa would like it just as much as mom.'

I continued to stroke as much of my cock as I could in and out of Lisa, but now I pulled back slightly and rested my hand on her ass. A lot would depend on how she reacted to what I did next. I slipped my thumb between her ass cheeks and slowly rubbed the entrance to her ass.

"Cut that out!" Lisa cried in surprise.

"Have we forgotten who's in charge again?" I asked rhetorically, refusing to stop what I was doing.

"But it's so nasty," Lisa said, biting her bottom lip.

"Yes, but you generally like nasty," I grinned. My sister smiled at that, but I still wasn't sure she was going to let me continue.

I was in charge. We both knew that. However, we both also knew that if she really didn't want me to do what I was doing, I'd stop.

"What's he doing?" Gloria asked. My sister turned back to her cousin. I pushed a little harder with my thumb, but didn't make any effort to enter her ass. I heard the slight gasp from Lisa and smiled.

"Nothing!" my sister cried and went back to kissing Gloria.

I continued to work my thumb around the entrance to her ass until it was obvious that she was ready for more. Lisa gasped again when I finally pushed my thumb inside. I was still stroking in and out of her pussy with the first couple of inches of my cock and the combination was driving her crazy.

My sister knew what was coming next. I pulled my cock from her pussy and pressed the head at the entrance to her ass. I hesitated, wanting to make sure she was ready. I needn't have bothered.

"Yes!" Lisa cried. "Do it!"

That was all I needed to hear. I pushed the head of my cock into my sister's ass. She moaned loudly and tightened momentarily, but then forced herself to relax. She also began pushing back to meet my cock. It took quite some time to work my full length into her ass, but we both enjoyed the effort immensely.

"What's he doing?" Gloria asked, knowing something was going on.

"Fucking me!" Lisa grunted and then went back to kissing our redheaded cousin.

"How?" Bobby asked in fustration. 'This angle sucks!" Lisa stopped kissing Gloria and pulled Bobby's lips to hers. That left Gloria looking at me over Lisa's shoulder.

I was all the way in my sister's ass now. I began riding it. I noticed Gloira looking down and frowning. She could see my sister's ass, but not quite what I was doing.

"Are you..." she began to ask. I stopped her by leaning forward and roughly kissing her lips.

I thought my cousin had forgotten her question, but she it wasn't long before I realized that she simple found her answer another way. She reached between herself and Lisa and found that my sister's pussy was vacant. I felt her hand rubbed against my cock briefly to verify what she found.

Gloria pulled back from our kiss and looked at me with big eyes. I wasn't sure how she was going to react. I didn't need to worry. She eyes flashed with desire as she attacked my lips. That must not have been the only thing she attacked.

"Don't!" Lisa cried.

"You have your brother's cock buried in your ass and you're worried about me playing with pussy?" Gloria asked in disbelief. "Get over it!" I could hear her fingers working Lisa's pussy hard.

"He's fucking her ass?" Bobby cried in surprise. "That's gross!"

"If you say so," I grunted. "But Lisa seems to like it. I know I do!"

"Do you like it Lisa?" Gloria asked. "Do you like the feel of your brother's big cock deep inside your ass?"

"It hurts so good!" my sister cried.

"And how about Gloria's hand?" I asked. "I bet she's working your clit like crazy right now!"

"She is! She is!" my sister moaned. "I'm so close!"

"Make her cum Gloria," I said to my cousin.

"My pleasure," she replied. I'm not sure what she did, but Lisa suddenly lost it and became dead weight between us. I held her up and held my cock steady in her ass until she was done.

"Wow!" Gloria said, shaking her head. "That looked like some orgasm."

"It was!" Lisa moaned. "I'm completely spent."

"Let me get her to bed," I said. I was still hard and in need, but I loved my sister and she was obviously done for the night. I pulled out of her ass and lifted her into my arms. I smiled as I watched Bobby all but drag Gloria to the bed. "You two have fun."

I put Lisa in her own bed. I tucked her in and gave her a kiss before slipping out of her room. She was already asleep.

I needed another shower and went to mom's room to take it because I could still hear Gloria and Bobby going at it from the one in the hall. I wanted to give them their space, but I doubted I could stop myself from joining them if I had to hear what was going on.

I realized that we'd never made it to the shower in the basement, but that was okay. I'd learned today that not only was I an incestuous bastard, but I also had a thing for asses. I'm sure we'd find a use for the big shower in the basement one day.

I decided to sleep in mom's bed. It was closest and I wouldn't be able to hear Bobby and Gloria. I thought about taking care of myself, but now that I had calmed down I decided that I didn't need to. It's not like I hadn't cum enough tonight. I fell asleep easily enough. Besides, there was always tomorrow morning. I'm sure Lisa would be in the mood. We were brother and sister after all.

**********

"Brian?" I heard, but it still took me a few seconds to focus enough to recognize the voice. I rubbed my eyes and opened them slowly.

"Gloria, you're still here?" I asked in reply. I looked at the clock. It was almost eleven and she needed to get home.

"I need you to do me a favor," she replied.

"What?" I frowned, sitting up. I noticed that my cousin's hair was damp. She must have used the shower before coming and finding me.

"I want you to help me convince my father to extend my curfew another hour," she said.

"Uncle James?" I asked, fighting to wake up more fully now. Her words should have done it, but I was pretty wiped and only succeeding marginally. "Are you crazy?"

"Come on Brian, he likes you," she said sweetly. "Do this for me, please?"

"You and Bobby have to be getting tired by now," I joked.

"He passed out," she replied. "Like Lisa."

"Then why do you want to stay?" I frowned.

"I just do," she shrugged. "So will you help?" I was too tired to argue with my cousin, but on the other hand, I wasn't a miracle worker.

"It's impossible," I sighed. "You know your father."

"Like I said, he likes you," Gloria said. "You can convince him."

"And how do you want me to do that?" I asked in frustration.

"I don't know," she replied, and suddenly Gloria was resting her hand on my cock through the blankets. "But if you do, I'll make it worthwhile for you."

My cousin was looking at me with a smile that was so seductive I actually caught myself swallowing in anticipation. It suddenly dawned on me that Gloria wanted to get her father to let her stay out later to have some fun with me. The realization caused me to finally wake up.

"Let's call," I said. "The worse he can say in no."

Gloria smiled and started dialing. I watched and shook my head. My cousin really was beautiful. I leaned forward and kissed her while the phone rang. She returned my kiss until her father answered the phone. Gloria broke our kiss and pushed my head down. I took advantage of her reaction and kissed her breasts.

"Hello daddy," my cousin was saying. "Yes, I'm still at Lisa and Brian's. We're having a good time."

I started working my way back toward her mouth, but Gloria stopped me with one hand and directed my head back toward her breasts. I grinned and took one of her torpedo shaped tits into my mouth. She tried to push me away, but I resisted.

"Stop that!" Gloria cried, letting go of my head and covering the receiver. That left me free to roam and I took as much of her breast into my mouth as would go. My cousin moaned softly before being distracted by her father on the phone. "No, I'm fine. Brian is just being a jerk as usual."

I stayed there while they talked for a few moments and fully enjoyed the taste of my cousin's breasts. I almost forgot she was on the phone with uncle James until she finally got around to asking him if she could stay late. I pulled back from her breasts. I'd need to be able to speak soon and if I continued what I was doing, I doubt I could think much less talk when the time came.

"I probably won't be home for another hour," she said, and then added belatedly, "If that's alright with you?"

I couldn't hear his response, but Gloria's expression said it all. I grinned. They talked for a few more minutes before my cousin handed over the phone to me.

"Hello uncle James," I said.

"Brian, is my girl being good?" he asked. Yes, that's the type of man my uncle was. He actually asked the question.

"Gloria?" I asked. "Of course. She's the best." My cousin smiled and shook her head, knowing full well what I meant.

"I don't know about that," she whispered, taking hold of my cock again. "But I do what I can." I groaned a moment later when her lips touched my cock. Gloria had a very talented mouth.

"What uncle James?" I asked. I was too distracted by my cousin to follow what he was saying for a moment.

"I said are you okay?" he repeated.

"Fine," I answered, and then quickly changed the subject. "So, can Gloria stay for another hour or so?"

"Is Bobby there?" he asked.

"Yes, but he fell asleep," I answered honestly. "So did Lisa. Gloria and I wanted to play a game, but we wanted to make sure it was okay with you."

"Oh, you'll love the game I have in mind!" Gloria grinned before going back to my cock. I took her mass of red hair in one hand and directed her mouth on my cock.

"You two aren't going to play Risk again?" he asked, causing me to smile despite what his daughter was doing to me at the moment. Risk was a game we used to play as kids. It took hours and hours to play.

"Maybe," I replied.

"You two," uncle James sighed. "She can stay for a while longer. Just make sure she's home by one thirty."

"Thanks uncle James," I said, handing the phone back to Gloria. She pulled off of my cock reluctantly. My cousin was smiling with excitement.

"Yes daddy," she said, shaking her head. I grinned, but then shifted on the bed. I spread Gloria's legs and leaned forward. Her pussy smelled freshly washed, but the hair there was almost dry. I gently touched her with my tongue as I looked up at my cousin. She covered the cell phone's receiver and moaned, "Can't you wait?"

"Not really," I smiled and started licking Gloria's pink lips.

I thought her father was never going to let her go, but that didn't stop me from trying to drive her crazy. It was working too, because her pussy was soaked after a few seconds and she had her hand over the receiver almost constantly.

"Thank you daddy," she said, fighting hard to keep control of her voice. "I'll see you later." She snapped her cell phone closed.

"You jerk!" she cried, but she also let out a loud moan.

"I bet this isn't the game he thought we'd be playing," I laughed.

"And let's hope he never finds out," she said. "Or he'll have a heart attack! Now stop talking and keep doing what you were doing. Please!"

I went back to licking my cousin's pussy. She tasted amazing and obviously appreciated the effort I was putting in. It took a while for her orgasm to build, but when it hit she thrashed on the bed for quite a while.

"Thanks," she sighed afterward. "Now come up here and kiss me."

"Hmm," I said. "I'm not sure I like your tone."

"What are you going to do about it?" she asked, also smiling.

"I have a few idea," I grinned. I'm not sure where the idea came from, but I added, "For example, I could spank you."

"Please!" she snorted. "Not even my father does that anymore."

"I'm not your father," I said pointedly. Gloria eyes flashed. It was pretty obvious that the thought interested her, but she wasn't going to say that.

"Thank God!" she laughed. "Cause even I'm not that perverted." A memory what mom and I had done this morning popped into my head, but I pushed it back. Gloria didn't need to know all my branch of the family's secrets, at least not yet.

"Is that what you want?" I asked. "A spanking?"

"Of course not," Gloria said a little too quickly. "Now get up here and kiss me already!"

"I've never spanked anyone before," I said thoughtfully. "But I think you'd really like it, wouldn't you?"

"No way!" my cousin cried, but her eyes told me she was lying.

"Please!" I snorted. "Don't think I didn't notice how hot you became when I took Lisa's ass before. Did you convince Bobby to try it?"

"No," she replied. "He really does think it's gross."

"That's a shame. I'd love a chance at your ass." I saw my cousin's eye flash in interest.

"I'm Bobby's, not yours," she said, looking at me in anticipation.

"I'm not arguing that. You two belong together," I said slowly. "However, he doesn't want your ass and I do."

"True," Gloria said, biting her bottom lip slightly. It wasn't a spanking my cousin wanted, or at least not just a spanking. She wanted me to take her ass. Bobby wouldn't and it clearly interested her.

"You know, Bobby is an awfully nice guy," I smiled. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind me taking care of your ass if you were willing to give it to me."

"Give it?" my cousin asked. "I couldn't do that."

"I could take it," I said thoughtfully, watching her reaction. The slight smile she gave me said it all, but her next words made her desire crystal clear.

"It's not like I could stop you."

"True," I grinned, kissing her once and making my way back down to her pussy.

I loved the sight of the red hair there as I delved deep. The more excited I made her, the wetter it got and the darker it became. I let my tongue drift lower and Gloria gasped when my tongue touched the entrance to her ass.

"Yes!" she cried.

"That doesn't sound like someone who doesn't want to give her ass to me," I said, pushing two fingers in.

"I'm not!" she cried. "You're taking it!"

"It feels good, doesn't it?" I asked as few moments late as I moved my fingers in and out.

"Yes! Take it!" my cousin cried. "Take it please! Take my ass!"

"I don't know if I should," I teased. "After all, Bobby did mark you as his."

"He doesn't want my ass!" Gloria cried. "You do."

"So then, it's mine?" I asked. Despite her need, I felt Gloria hesitate. I didn't blame her. I was over the line. The only problem was that I didn't care. I wanted my cousin to give her ass to me completely. To make just that point I pulled my fingers free of her.

"No! Please don't stop!" she cried.

"I don't want to take what's not mine," I said with a shrug. "Sorry."

"You bastard!" she cried, but then as I shifted to get off the bed she added, "Wait!"

"Yes?" I asked knowingly, rubbing the entrance to her ass with my thumb briefly. She gasped.

"Okay, you win!" she moaned. "My ass is all yours. Just please go back to what you were doing!"

"Roll over," I demanded.

Gloria rolled onto her stomach and lifted herself onto her knees without another word. Her ass was in the air and it literally made my mouth water. It was round and pale and I wanted it very badly. I slapped Gloria's ass once.

"Ouch!" she cried, but her ass remained high in the end. I slapped it again. She moaned. I did it a few more times and she seemed to really enjoy it, but I could only take so much. I leaned forward and started kissing her pussy again. That didn't last long. I drove my tongue into her backside moments later.

"Yes!" Gloria cried, and I realized that although mom and Lisa didn't mind anal sex, they didn't love it. My cousin obviously did.

My fingers eventually replaced my tongue once more, but that didn't stop me from kissing her. I left a trail of them over her ass and hips.

"Oh Brian!" Gloria cried. "I'm ready. Please let me feel you deep inside of me!" I smiled. My cousin was learning how to talk to me.

I pulled my fingers free and started kissing between her cheeks once more. I don't think I really planned it, but suddenly I was sucking right next to the entrance to her ass.

"Yes!" Gloria cried. "Mark my ass! Make it yours!"

I continued until there could be no doubt what the mark was, not that anyone but me would probably ever see it. Bobby didn't like asses. I did. The point wasn't seeing it anyway. It was knowing it was there. Both Gloria and I would know that as least this one part of her was mine.

I moved my cousin onto her side and lifted the top leg. I straddle the bottom one and lined my cock up with her ass. Gloria was watching me with lust filled eyes as I slowly pushed my cock into her ass.

"Help yourself like you helped Lisa before," I demanded.

My cousin frowned, but then nodded in understanding. I watched her play with her own pussy while I rammed my cock in and out of her ass. The sight was too much for me.

"I'm going to cum soon!" I gasped. "Finish yourself."

Gloria was close to being done herself, but at my words she pushed two fingers into her pussy and started slapping her hand down on her clit. With every slap, her fingers went deep. I took a moment to slap the cheek of her ass that was easily accessible.

"I'm cumming!" she cried.

"Me too!" I grunted as I let loose in her ass. I came a very long time. So did my cousin.

I'm not sure how long we lay like that. Gloria was the first to move. She obviously didn't want to get out of bed, but it was getting late.

"I have to go," she said moving slowly.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I ache," she said, but then smiled and added, "But in a good way."

"Let's go get Bobby moving," I laughed, standing as well. We kissed briefly before moving toward the door.

We made our way out of mom's room. As soon as we entered the hall I laughed.

"Sounds like Bobby and Lisa weren't as passed out as we thought," I grinned.

"That slut!" Gloria laughed.

"Look who's talking," I said, slapping her ass and joining her in laughter.

"Hey!" she squeaked. "You had your chance. There no time now."

"Another day," I promised. "I'll have to give you the full spanking that you deserve."