Mom's Bed Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What feels so good?" I asked, causing her to look at me oddly.

"You're not like Bobby, are you?" she asked suddenly. "He doesn't usually like it when I say something nasty. He would have flipped out if I said the word dick in front of him."

"That's because he loves you," I smiled. "And is probably romantic enough to want to think of you as a princess on a pedestal."

"I guess," she said thoughtfully.

"You should break him of that when you get the chance," I grinned. "At least in the bedroom. It's nice and all, but he's missing out if he doesn't let your inner slut out."

"Inner slut?" she asked.

"Come on, you know," I said, thrusting deep with more strength and causing her to gasp out. "The part of you that's willing to fuck her own cousin."

"This is bad, isn't it?" she asked rhetorically. I answered anyway.

"It's incest," I said. "And perverted as hell."

"True," she said, biting her lower lip and looking down at where our bodies met. My cousin watched my cock moving in and out of her.

"You can say dick again if you want?" I offered. "I'm not easily offended and I don't think of you the same way that Bobby does. In fact, I like when a girl talks dirty."

"So you don't think of me as a princess?" Gloria asked.

"I think of you as you are," I answered. "A very hot redhead with curves in all the right places."

"Is that it?" she asked, watching me carefully.

"Not really," I laughed. "But I'm not sure how you'd handle the rest."

"You mean the part where you think of me as an incestuous slut?" she asked, panting now.

"My incestuous slut," I corrected.

"Yours?" she asked in surprise.

"For tonight," I answered. She looked up into my eyes for a moment.

"I can live with that," she finally said.

"Good," I smiled. "Now tell me how this feels."

"You mean you thrusting your big dick in and out of me?" she asked almost tentatively, obviously waiting for my reaction.

"I mean how it feels to have your cousin's cock deep inside your tight and wet pussy!" I growled, picking up the pace. She moaned and finally relaxed back into the bed.

"It feels amazing!" she cried. "Bobby was my first and only lover, and your cock is so much longer than his. No one has ever been so deep inside of me!"

"Do you want me to cum in you?" I asked.

"Please!" Gloria cried. "I need to feel it." I picked up the pace for a few minutes before my orgasm grew close once again.

"Soon!" I grunted taking her hands and holding them above her head. My cousin was watching me with lust filled eyes as I crushed her lips with mine.

"Oh Brian! Take me!" she cried, obviously picking up on the fact that I liked to be in control.

I kissed my way from her lips to her breasts and back again, pausing at her neck for a long time. I found myself wanting to leave a mark, letting her and Bobby know that she was mine, at least for a short time, but I didn't.

"I...can't...take...much...more!" Gloria cried. Her red hair was a mass against the bed and filled the area between her two arms as I continued to hold her in place.

"I'm close!" I gasped, slamming in and out of my cousin.

"Cum in me!" she cried. "Fill me!"

"Keep talking like that and I will!" I grunted. I wasn't joking when I said a woman talking dirty got to me.

"Your cock is so big!" Gloria cried. "You said that I'm yours for the night and that's exactly like I feel. I've never been fucked like this!"

"Mine!" I growled. My cousin's pussy suddenly loosened and my cock slammed in even deeper.

"Yours!" she cried. "I'm all yours! Fill me please!"

"Yes!" I cried, no longer able to stop myself. I thrust deep and started cumming.

"I feel it!" Gloria cried as her own orgasm exploded free.

Her pussy tightened like a vice, but I was in the throws of release and couldn't stop myself from continuing to stroke in and out of her. I could feel her pussy throbbing around my cock as her fluids covered us both. I let go of my cousin's hands and kissed her lustfully. She wrapped me in her arms and returned my kiss.

"Wow!" she panted when we were both done. Gloria was covered in our sweat and juices. Me too.

"You said it," I laughed gently. "I think we need a shower."

"Agreed," she smiled.

We both stood and went into my mother's bathroom. The shower felt good. I loved washing Gloria's hair. It turned a darker red when it was wet and it's fullness felt good in my hands. My cousin watched me as I rinsed the soap out of it.

"You really are tall, dark and handsome," she said suddenly.

"And you are hot as hell and built like the proverbial 'shit brickhouse'," I replied.

"Gee, thanks," she laughed. I joined her and pulled her into a kiss.

"Do you want to go back to the bed?" I asked when it was obvious that we were both ready.

"Brian," she said, pulling back. "Do you mind if we go check on Lisa and Bobby first?"

"Not as long as you think you can handle it," I replied. She swallowed and nodded.

We left the shower and dried each other. Gloria's breasts were truly amazing and I'd yet to give her bottom any attention. We would never have made it to the other room if she didn't insist. At first I wasn't sure it was a good idea because my cousin froze when she saw Lisa riding Bobby's cock hard. My sister had her hands on his well-muscled chest as she bounced up and down.

Lisa saw us at the door, but Bobby was oblivious. She smiled at us and started grinding her pussy down on his cock harder. Bobby reached up and squeezed her tits.

"Oh yes Bobby!" my sister cried. "Keep doing that and I'll cum all over you!"

"You are such a slut!" he groaned.

"Just like Gloria?" my sister asked, causing him to frown despite the pleasure she was giving him.

"Gloria is loving and sweet," he protested.

"I'm sure she is," Lisa replied, slowing down slightly. "But she has to have at least a little bit of a slut in her."

"Maybe a little," Bobby groaned and my sister's hips shifted slightly. I could tell she was squeezing down on his cock.

"Maybe a lot," Lisa said, releasing her vice-like grip and bouncing up and down once more. "After all, the only reason why I'm here is because she's with Brian."

"I still can't believe that!" he cried, shaking his head. "Gloria with Brian. That's incest!"

"Bobby, she let me come in here and be with you," my sister replied. "Do you think they're somewhere else playing dominos?"

"Oh fuck!" he cried. "I know you're right, but still..." I could see Gloria looking at him nervously.

"Wow!" Lisa cried. "You obviously like the thought of her and Brian being together. You cock is throbbing."

"I'm close!" he groaned.

"Can't you just picture it?" my sister asked. "Your Gloria laying on her stomach with her pale round ass sticking up in the air. My brother behind her ready to thrust deep inside her red haired pussy."

"Gloria likes that position!" Bobby gasped. "Her pussy is always soaked and open, waiting for me to push in."

"Not this time," Lisa smiled. "This time she'd be waiting for Brian to push in."

"Your brother and her cousin!" he moaned.

"Would you like to see that Bobby?" my sister asked. "Would you like to see Gloria right next to you, laying on her stomach and waiting for Brian to push his big cock inside of her?"

"Yes!" Bobby cried. His orgasm was obviously close. Lisa stopped suddenly and squeezed down on his cock again. He groaned. "No don't stop! Let me finish!"

"Not yet," she moaned, clearly liking the feeling of squeezing down on his cock.

She glanced our way. I looked at Gloria. My cousin hesitated. She was breathing heavy and biting her bottom lip, but she was still afraid of how her boyfriend would react. My sister leaned forward and kissed Bobby. It also blocked his view of the door.

"Bobby, if Gloria were here with Brian right now and you watched them together," Lisa began. "Would you two be okay? I'm sure she loves you very much. Would her sleeping with Bobby ruin your relationship?"

"According to you," he replied. "She's already sleeping with your brother."

"And is that going to break you up?" my sister asked. I could feel Gloria tense up beside me.

"I love Gloria," he replied. "Nothing is going to break us up if I can help it."

"So, you're okay with her and Brian being together?" Lisa asked.

"Hell no!" he cried, but then he laughed and added, "But on the other hand, I bet they'd look really hot together. Besides, it's not like I'm being a saint. I am lying here with you straddling my hips and fucking me."

"True," my sister grinned, starting to move once more. "I bet somewhere deep inside Gloria would love to be on this bed next to you, kissing you while Brian pushed his big cock in and out of her."

"I'm not so sure," Bobby moaned. "She's a..."

"Perverted slut," Gloria interjected, finally going with the moment. "Just like Lisa, Brian and you."

"Gloria!" her boyfriend cried.

"Relax," my cousin said. "I haven't caught you at anything you weren't supposed to be doing. I sent Lisa in here, remember?"

"Oh fuck!" Bobby cried as his girl got into bed next to him. She stuck her ass up in the air. "You're really going to do it!"

"What do you think?" Gloria smiled, kissing him. "You're the love of my life, but you laying there with your cock buried deep inside of my cousin."

"Gloria!" Bobby cried. I wasn't sure if it was because of what she was doing, or the fact that she was cursing. I got behind her. Bobby groaned and added, "But you're cousins!"

"Yes, we are," I smiled. Gloria's pussy lips were spread and I could see the moisture between them. Instead of fucking her I leaned forward and thrust my tongue deep inside.

"Oh Bobby!" she gasped. "His tongue...it's driving me crazy!"

"You slut!" Bobby cried and pulled Gloria's lips to his. I could hear them kissing as I buried my face between my cousin's legs. Her full round ass drove me crazy. It was pale and perfect!

"Brian, fuck me!" Gloria cried after a few moments. I stood and wiped her juices from my face.

"You're really going to let him do it?" Bobby asked, still not quite believing.

"I want him to," my cousin replied.

"Bobby, the question is do you want him to?" Lisa asked. Bobby looked around the room at all of us. His eyes settled on mine and I waited in anticipation.

"Do it!" he grunted, giving me his permission. That was all I needed.

I thrust my cock into Gloria's pussy with one long stroke. She cried out. So did Bobby before he went back to kissing Gloria wildly. Lisa and I exchanged a look and grinned.

"Lisa!" Gloria gasped, turning to my sister. "I want you make Bobby cum. I want him to fill your pussy with his juices."

"So nasty!" Bobby moaned.

"That's right," my sister smiled. "Gloria is a nasty slut."

"Your nasty slut," I corrected.

"Mine?" Bobby asked in surprise.

"Yours," Gloria smiled. "All yours." I drove my cock deep inside of her and Lisa bounced faster on Bobby's cock.

"Now both of you shut up and cum!" my sister demanded.

"Fuck yes!" Bobby cried, lifting my sister off the bed as his orgasm took him.

"Me too!" Gloria moaned loudly as she lost it as well. Her pussy throbbed around my cock and soaked me in her juices.

I was disappointed because I wasn't ready to cum yet, but only slightly. It was amazing to watch my cousin and Bobby lose it together. They were kissing madly and holding hands.

"Damn!" my sister cried. "I was so close!"

"Why not let Brian finish you?" Gloria offered between gasps.

"Now that's sick!" Bobby groaned, thrusting up into my sister once more and spewing more cum into her.

Lisa climbed off of him. She was looking at me hungrily. Gloria saw.

"Oh wow!" she cried, her pussy spasming once more. "She's going to do it! She'd going to fuck her own brother!"

"No," I said, pulling out of my cousin. "I'm going to fuck her."

"Is there a difference?" Gloria asked.

"Yes," Lisa moaned in reply. "Brian likes to be in control. I mean, really in control."

"And you let him?" Bobby asked.

"Sure," Lisa laughed. "I love how it feels! Besides, when he's like this he doesn't really give me a choice."

"What does he do?" Gloria asked.

"Nothing too crazy," my sister replied as I pushed her down on her stomach.

I ignored them and thrust my cock deep inside of Lisa. This was the first time I'd ever fucked a girl after someone else. I didn't dwell on it. Lisa was a hot blond and fucking her felt amazing. The fact that she was my sister only added to my excitement.

"Holy shit!" Bobby cried. "He's really doing it. He's fucking his sister!"

"It looks so hot!" Gloria moaned. She reached for Bobby's cock and began stroking it.

"Oh yes!" Lisa cried. "Ride me Brian. Make me yours once more!"

"You'll always be mine!" I growled, grabbing her wrists like reins and pulling back. Her shoulders and chest lifted off of the bed. Lisa moaned loudly as I drove my cock deep over and over again.

"It feels so good!" Lisa cried, obviously liking an audience.

"Gloria, kiss her!" I demanded.

My cousin looked at me. She wasn't used to my commanding tone. I'd been careful not to go too crazy with her when we were alone, but I was beyond caring at the moment.

"Do it!" I snapped.

"Please!" Lisa cried. Gloria shifted to the other side of the bed and started kissing my sister. These were deep kissing that both of them clearly liked.

"Bobby," I said, turning to him. "Today you learned that Gloria is a slut. I bet she'd love for you to take a little more control."

"I'm not so sure," my cousin protested, but Bobby didn't really give her a chance to do or say anything more. He got behind her and pushed in. He also grabbed her hands and pulled back. Gloria gasped out as she ended up in the same position as Lisa. They stopped kissing because both Bobby and I were thrusting in and out of them violently, but the were facing each other, watching each other.

Lisa started to cum. I dropped her arms as I thrust deep into her. I took her hair in one hand and moved it aside. My sister knew what I was going to do.

"Yes!" she cried as her orgasm peaked. "Mark me! Make me yours again!"

I rammed my cock as deep as it would go in her and sucked on her neck, making the mark there darken significantly. She continued to cum through it all.

"You're mine!" I growled as I pulled back and looked down at the mark.

"Yes!" my sister cried, as her orgasm finally ended. I started moving in and out of her again. I was still in need and Lisa wouldn't leave me that way.

"Wow!" Gloria cried, as her orgasm neared. "That was something else!"

"Bobby, do you hear her?" I asked. "Do you hear how she sounds? Gloria wants you to mark her. She wants you to claim her for yourself."

"Tell him, Gloria!" Lisa demanded, squeezing down on my cock and causing me to groan. "Tell Bobby what you want."

"I want to be his and only his forever!" my cousin cried.

Bobby met my eyes briefly before looking down at Gloria. Lisa pulled our cousin's red hair to the side. It wasn't easy as I continued to fuck my sister, but she found a way.

Bobby fell forward and whispered hungrily into her ear, "You are mine! Now and forever." He thrust deep as his lips found the back of Gloria's neck.

Their words and the sight of Bobby marking Gloria really got to me. Lisa was soaked once again and I could feel her excitement building. I was close to losing it, but I held on.

I could see my cousin's eyes grow big as she felt him mark her. Gloria froze for a moment and then lost control and started cumming. Her body shivered and shook as her orgasm took her, but Bobby held her steady as he finished marking what was his. As soon as he was done he lifted himself and took hold of her hips. He slammed into her hard and the sound of his hips meeting her ass echoed through the room. It only took a few strokes like that before he lost control.

"Mine!" he growled.

"Yes!" Gloria cried and rolled into a second orgasm.

"And you're mine Lisa!" I grunted, letting go and filling my sister's pussy with my cum.

"Always!" Lisa cried as she came again. Her words surprised me, but if anything they made my orgasm even stronger.

We were a mass of gasping and panting bodies moments later as all four of us fought to recover from our orgasms. It took a while.

"Did that really just happen?" Gloria asked when she was able to speak again.

"It does seem like I just had one of the most erotic dreams on my life," Lisa smiled.

"It was no dream," I grinned. "And I can prove it to you if you give me a few minutes to recover."

"Still insatiable little brother?" Lisa laughed.

"Do you blame him?" Bobby put in. "You ladies are enough to make a priest reevaluate his vow of celibacy."

"And you two are definitely no priests!" Gloria laughed. We all joined her before falling silent again.

"Now what?" Bobby asked as he sat up. "Are we done?"

"Only if you want to be," I said, sitting up and stretching. "Ladies?"

"I don't want to be done," Lisa said calmly.

"Gloria?" I asked.

"Well," she smiled slowly. "Maybe this is a dream and after we wake up it will all disappear, so I'm up for some more fun before that."

"It's not a dream," Bobby said, kissing her. "I marked you as mine and you are, now and forever, but if Brian is willing to share Lisa with me, then I'm willing to share you with him."

"He's willing," Lisa said, eyeing Bobby hungrily. I laughed and pulled her into a lustful kiss. She fought at first, but her passion quickly took over. She was panting when I finally pulled back. She groaned and added, "Or maybe not."

"Oh, I'm willing to share," I smiled. "I just wanted you to know that it was my choice."

"Controlling jerk!" Lisa snapped, but she smiled afterward.

"Wow!" Gloria said, shaking her head. "The sight of you two kissing is so wrong, but it gets to me."

"It's crazy, I know," Lisa said, shaking her head.

"Why don't we all go take a shower?" I asked, changing the subject. "The one in the basement is a walk in. We might all fit."

"Sounds like fun," Bobby smiled and stood.

"We certainly could use one," Gloria put in, joining him. "I'm all sweaty."

"That's not all sweat," Lisa grinned, causing my cousin to blush. My sister and I stood as well.

"That's terrible!" Gloria cried.

"I think it's hot," Bobby interjected. "In fact the sight of you standing there is turning me on."

"We can tell," Lisa grinned, looking down at his semi hard cock.

"I'm sure it's not just me making him that way," Gloria laughed.

"And it's not just Lisa making me this way," I put in. Gloria looked between my legs and saw my cock starting to harden.

"We're not going to make it downstairs to the shower, are we?" Lisa asked.

"Not anytime soon," I grinned, pulling her to me and kissing my sister. I could hear Bobby and Gloria doing the same.

"I want to see Gloria and Lisa kiss again," Bobby said after a few moments.

"Sounds good to me," I smiled.

Lisa and Gloria turned toward each other and smiled. I couldn't see my sister's expression because I was standing behind her, but Gloria's made my cock harden considerably. They came together almost naturally and started kissing.

"Man!" Bobby groaned. "The way their bodies are rubbing together is driving me crazy!"

He was standing a little to the side. I joined him for a moment, but it was too much. I got behind my sister and started kissing her neck as she and my cousin continued. Bobby followed suit on the other side. His head was on one side of the ladies and mine was on the other.

I reached my hand down between Lisa's legs. My sister moaned and spread them slightly. I slipped my middle two fingers inside of her.

"That feels so good!" my sister gasped as she took a momentary break from kissing Gloria to catch her breath.

"What's he doing?" Gloria asked.

"His fingers..." Lisa moaned, but then started kissing our cousin before finishing. It was pretty obvious anyway. Bobby took the hint and reached around Gloria. Our arms were against each other as we worked to drive Lisa and Gloria crazy.